Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

19 hours ago, Guest trunks said:

What are everybody's thoughts on pubic hair outside the speedo line? Like at the top and the sides. Do you prefer trimmed or just let people see? spacer.png

Personally prefer the sides trimmed off but the exposure at the top (abdomen) is sexy. 

On 5/25/2020 at 7:56 PM, Guest trunks said:

What are everybody's thoughts on pubic hair outside the speedo line? Like at the top and the sides. Do you prefer trimmed or just let people see? spacer.png

This picture definitely brings back memories, because after PE swimming class during primary four, my classmate and I simply stood still and started gawking at the ACJC korkor wiping himself at the spectator stand while talking to his female classmate. My classmate and I were wondering why there's hair sticking out all over. We used to have all our swimming PE lessons at the same pool. The all-can-swim family lor..

Guest Uncle
On 5/31/2020 at 7:58 PM, Hungtall said:

I’m not able to find these swimwear on the site 

Start working out. Chest shoulders arms and legs... Makes the swimwear looks sexy

Guest Uncle
3 hours ago, begleitung said:

Exactly if the person is sexy he will be sexy in no matter what 

Yes, totally. I used to see this hot buffy daddy taking his son to tpy Safra pool for lessons. He swims in board shorts from decathlon judging from the logo. Nothing revealing. No 6pax. But so many sluts and gym whores drooling over him 

34 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Yes, totally. I used to see this hot buffy daddy taking his son to tpy Safra pool for lessons. He swims in board shorts from decathlon judging from the logo. Nothing revealing. No 6pax. But so many sluts and gym whores drooling over him 

They could be drooling over that cute swimming instructor who was teaching daddy’s kid how to swim and not the daddy himself. 

Guest Uncle
51 minutes ago, begleitung said:

So which pool do you go to, lol

Aiyo that boy's instructor is pui pui skin burnt black black one. Like chao dar roast pork. Reminds us of that evil platoon sergeant! So that buffy daddy is like fresh air from heaven. So horny just seeing him freestyle. Can cum

31 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Aiyo that boy's instructor is pui pui skin burnt black black one. Like chao dar roast pork. Reminds us of that evil platoon sergeant! So that buffy daddy is like fresh air from heaven. So horny just seeing him freestyle. Can cum

Some tanned ones r very hott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hi I'm Bi

Bought a few pairs of those Uniqlo knee length loose swim shorts. Good to use at condo and indoor pools, if you want something unrevealing. Sale price around SGD$12+ to 14++.

I was very surprised at how good they are. When you swim, the material floats around your body and don't obstruct your leg movements.  You can feel the cool water flowing thru your shorts. Cools your kkj. :lol:

Guest Hi I'm Bi

I find that the sizing varies from brand to brand.

I am able to wear size M for Uniqlo and H&M undies.

Renoma have to be size L upwards.

Skinxwear because it's so stretchable. Size M is good.

Arenas and Speedos, can't get size 32 past my thighs so got size 38.

GX3 have to be XL and up. Becos size M is very tight. 

Groovin' got two sizes for the g strings. F or FF. F is just nice but FF wwould be for sumo wrestlers' size!

Worse part is that you can't try or exchange underwear locally. Like Renoma, some size M is very good. But another design, same size gave me welts on my inner thighs. 

Guest Hi I'm Bi
14 hours ago, begleitung said:

32 to 38 is a big jump

Yeeap but 38 is just nice. Just like Renoma, certain styles XL just nice. Depends on brand, style, cut fabric.  

Guest Hi I'm Bi
4 hours ago, begleitung said:

I think undies r ok to be loose. But swimwear?  U r wearing / changing from m to xl. Is it to fit a hardon? Lol. 

Um 38 fits just nice. I think certain brands make them too small. Like in the late 90s and early 2000, I normally buy XL from department stores because the M size cannot get past my thighs. 

I see this problem with Asian brands even the aussie one Supawear. The material is very stiff, hard and not stretchy. Torture.

Was hesitant to buy the Renoma lunar mini because the L and XL look so big. When I put them on, they fit just nice and comfortable, since the material don't stretch. Not that I grew fatter, I still can wear the M size Uniqlo trunks. 

Regretted getting the Renoma Neo Fusion M size trunk. Gave me welts.

Guest Hi I'm Bi

very hard to find bikini swimwear nowadays. Very used to the HOM brand  but stores stopped stocking.

Only brand is waveline now.

Did anyone try or heard anything about this two types of trunks before? Is the material ok?

Spicy China Bikini Fashion Man Sexy Semi-Sheath Triangle Swimming Trunks Black Purplish Blue Skinny Sao Gas Hipster Sun-bath https://s.lazada.sg/s.qAgF

+ Sea Anchor Jun + Fashion Bikini Mixed Colors Swimming Trunks Male TRIANGLE Low Waisted Sexy Navy Beach Hot Springs Embossed Japanese-style https://s.lazada.sg/s.qAgw

Edited by Greatdrakgd

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.