Male HQ

Crush With My Classmate / Schoolmates

Guest juggleflour

well, I am feeling kind of tired right now. At this rate I know I'm going to fall asleep, so I thought of posting something here to prevent myself from sleeping, and secondly, allow myself to share with all of you my story.

A short introduction will be good for all of us I guess; I'm a ordinary student, a boy studying hard for his future like anybody else. I'm perfectly normal, and I go to school, come home, do my homework, go out with friends to have fun sometimes and love to sleep. One thing special about me, oh well at least special amongst many of my friends out there, I'm confused about what I can like, who I can love.

Today it was after school, and I came out of school with a couple of my friends. Waiting at the bus stop never felt so torturous. I have always hated to wait at the bus stop for a decent bus. Though four buses which come to my bus stop bring me home, I will always pray silently that my bus comes quick and I can be chauffeured back to my home where I could let go of myself and feel free.

Gah, you might think I'm weird. Why would waiting at the bus kill? Today explains it all. Talking about trivial matters that happened earlier in the day to my friends doesn't really help; furthermore I get irritated easily when large gusts of dust come destroying my hair and choking my throat haha. But not the case exactly. I was engaged in my little conversation, when I saw two figures approaching my bus stop from afar. Usually when I noticed that it's a guy coming towards the bus stop, I will never fail to just take a glance at him. These two figures weren't as simple as they look like.

As they get nearer to the bus stop, I sort of figured out that they were two seniors of mine whom I had admired since two years ago. Well, not exactly admired, but you know that feeling when you see someone and you feel so squashed up inside and that feeling that you want to look at him over and over again. Both of them are buddies, as far as I knew, and both of them appeared that suddenly in front of me, which forced me to enter into a state of agony, okay maybe confusion, and a bit of a oh-my-god-I-couldn't-believe-this. I didn't really look at them, because I know if I look at them something bad inside me is going to happen.

My friend and I boarded the same bus as the two of them. As there were no seats, four of us were stuck in this tiny circle in a seemingly-tiny bus. I kept talking to my friend, and avoided looking. I knew one of them actually, but something in me just told me not to acknowledge him. Later on one alighted, and the other alighted soon after.

On the way home, my friend was talking to me and halfway through, she asked me, 'Are you okay?'

I got back to her and replied, 'Haha, yeah, why wouldn't I be not?'

Guest juggleflour
Just confess loh. This gets easier the more guys you date and the more open you become. :P

Nah, they are going to be straight. Why make myself look like a fool and make myself undergo such troubles and dilemmas haiz. Thanks anyway dude.

can you continue the story , I like it

Thanks, you made my day nevertheless! But, this is not a story meant to be continued, I regret to inform. But, something miraculous may happen tomorrow you'll never know.

If that really happens (while pigs fly), I will get back to writing tomorrow night. Otherwise, I may just grumble about other stuff that will happen in the coming few hours in school heh! Alright, sleep time. :/

On the way home, my friend was talking to me and halfway through, she asked me, 'Are you okay?'

I got back to her and replied, 'Haha, yeah, why wouldn't I be not?'

Haiz, a pat on the back for you and all the discreet guys out there (including me). Almost no one to share this kind of misery.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Thinking back i realized it was dumb of me to have a crush on a str8 guy in jc, nothing will blossom out of it. Better to have bf or find one

If a baby has not learnt from falling when taking his walking steps, he'll not know how to run later. Things happened for a purpose.

Guest Curiousnazrul

Haha. I used to have a thing for my supposed best friend in sec school and he's straight but puberty wasn't kind. Grew up to be shorter and very very stick thin. I've never had a thing for straight guys afterwards coz its rather futile to pursue something that will not result in anything but then again, I've given up on the dating and relationship thing somewhat so it doesn't affect me at all. haha

• 10 months later...

Not trying to gravedig, just thinking if I made a similar thread, it'll be merged anyways :wacko:

I started a topic about love at first sight about a month back (I think.)

Well, there's this guy I have a crush on, he was from my CCA and I only met him once before this, then I thought it's just a crush and that feeling will be gone soon.

However, I still haven't got over him at all, not even during that near 2 months period we haven't met after the first.

I met him again in school 3 weeks after school reopen in a CCA meeting too, we were chosen to go for a talk. He and a girl was appointed leader for 2 groups and I happened to fall in group 1, which the girl is in charge of, my crush was appointed as the leader for group 2. Which I'm kind of disappointed because he isn't in the same group as me.

But however, on the day we are suppose to go for the talk, he turned out to be group 1's leader, apparently had swopped with the other leader. Not sure if it's got to do with the time we're going for the talk or anything but I noticed something on the first day we met till now, he kept looking at me secretly from day 1!

This is where it made me even more confused, does he like me also? I don't even know if he's gay/bi. But when we was marking attendance as he's the leader, he purposely chose to sit beside the empty seat behind me (we were on the bus) to mark attendance with me and my clique and purposely asked who is this and who is this, as though he wanted to know all our names clearly.

During the talk was nothing much except he started telling me about future events that our CCA is going to work on.

Also, during the lunch break that was given, my clique was kind of late and he actually chose to call me to ask instead of the rest of the clique. I don't look like the one "leading" my clique at all, and that makes me more confused than ever...

Sorry if I seem childish, I just think I need to share or that tight feeling in my chest will kill me.

Does he like me as well? Or just coincidence? I'm kind of pessimistic so I have been thinking it's probably coincidence and such.

Any tips for me to "test the waters" like if he start talking to me, what signal do I need to look out for to see if he's gay, or any liking towards me..?

Edited by LoveAtFirstSight

If u keep staring at him, of cos he will make eye contact wif you. That might give you the impression that he is looking at u. Sometime when u read too much into things, everything wil become ur imagination and somehow it will become connected to u. Like sitting beside u, askin u to mark attendance. Jus let it be and dun try to sabo the friendship ba?

I dunt know any good way to find out. But let me share how i know my ex bf is gay. One night u waited for me to send me home. We took the bus ride which was 45mins long. I got sleepy and keep banging my head on the window. So he offered to let me sleep on his shoulder. So i was "sleeping soundly". And suddenly. He sneakily, put his hand over mine and hold it. Yup thats how i know he is gay. In my opinion, everything will happen naturally, no nid to plan or think too much about anything :) good luck!

I do look at him, but only when he's not look, even if I don't see his face, his back view is enough. And I caught him looking at me, I looked back and he turned around quickly.

Of course, I figured out that he could be gay, but high chance are, he's straight. I'll only be enjoying the moments I can with him, even if there are no conversations with him

I dunt know any good way to find out. But let me share how i know my ex bf is gay. One night u waited for me to send me home. We took the bus ride which was 45mins long. I got sleepy and keep banging my head on the window. So he offered to let me sleep on his shoulder. So i was "sleeping soundly". And suddenly. He sneakily, put his hand over mine and hold it. Yup thats how i know he is gay. In my opinion, everything will happen naturally, no nid to plan or think too much about anything :) good luck!

Aw such sweet things will never happen in my life

I've a crush on this guy from my school, he's from a sports CCA and he's fairly short with a cute kiddy face. It took me nearly a year to know his name, because of the fact that i do not know him at all even till now. He's cute and I always want to catch a glimpse of him during morning assemblies and stuff.

Once last year, during the promos, I noticed a pretty cute guy packing his bag at a corner nearby. I fixed my gaze at him and he stared back as well, as if looking into my soul. I was like Oh-God-Why when I realized it was my crush. What a cutie!

Since after that incident, i noticed that he will take a quick glance at me whenever I'm nearby. Sometimes, even his friends will nudge or signal to him that I'm near. That's when the feeling started to get strong - he's bi/gay. He's really cute to me! We will try to look at each when we walk pass each other but I have no reasons to talk or even approach him. But ive a strong liking for him! What should I do? Preliminary exams are coming.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. :hat:

I've a crush on this guy from my school, he's from a sports CCA and he's fairly short with a cute kiddy face. It took me nearly a year to know his name, because of the fact that i do not know him at all even till now. He's cute and I always want to catch a glimpse of him during morning assemblies and stuff.

Once last year, during the promos, I noticed a pretty cute guy packing his bag at a corner nearby. I fixed my gaze at him and he stared back as well, as if looking into my soul. I was like Oh-God-Why when I realized it was my crush. What a cutie!

Since after that incident, i noticed that he will take a quick glance at me whenever I'm nearby. Sometimes, even his friends will nudge or signal to him that I'm near. That's when the feeling started to get strong - he's bi/gay. He's really cute to me! We will try to look at each when we walk pass each other but I have no reasons to talk or even approach him. But ive a strong liking for him! What should I do? Preliminary exams are coming.

Take the courage, walk to him, smile and simply say "Hi ..... I am xxxx, may I know you?"

This will start a new story. You both can study you Prelim and ""release" the exam stress" together ......

Try it and let us know your story again,

Hehe, glad that someone actually dug out this wonderful post :) i had a great time reading all the stories. I just wonder why people who posted about their crushes last year, why dont you give us an update about wad happened afterwards??? So that younger aj can learn from it. So hope you guys can post updates about ur crushes last year! :) thk you!

Back then i still remembered in my jc years i had this huge crush on my classmates, We'll gym together, hit the pools together and stuffs like that. But he just treated me as a "bro", i still remembered the day i received his wedding invitation... Yeah, i just stood at the letterbox area crying.

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Back then i still remembered in my jc years i had this huge crush on my classmates, We'll gym together, hit the pools together and stuffs like that. But he just treated me as a "bro", i still remembered the day i received his wedding invitation... Yeah, i just stood at the letterbox area crying.

wow so drama. did you do this to him?

[media=]

Got quite a few in secondary school.

My first one was the head prefect that's in-charge of the flag-raising ceremony every morning, feels good to see him guiding the school to recite the pledge, but then he graduated the next year, when I went on to sec 2. :/

The second one was also a prefect, 1 year older than me and I noticed him for his height, but the feeling didn't last long because I didn't feel as attached after coming back from the June holidays.

My last one took a while for me to realise I had a crush on him. He looked really unique because of his pinkish-red skin and I just stared at him whenever I see him. As I went on to sec 3, we were put into the same class but unfortunately, I've never had a proper conversation with him, for 2 years, even till graduation, we still remained as acquaintances.

He's dating a good female friend of mine, it was kinda heart-breaking for me actually but I've moved on.

Now in poly, there's a lot of eye-candies but none of them made me feel the same way I felt when I saw my crushes. I guess that's a good thing, haha.

Edited by xaviergay

• 5 months later...

It was the first day of school in a new school, Sec 1, all boys school. I was sitting in the my class and this boy came into the class, he was late (on the first day), an Arab kid and I look at him and saying to myself, "goodness, this boy is cute!". Few months in the school, I've caught him staring at me multiple times and when I look at him he would pretend to look elsewhere. Funny thing is, we never really talk much to each other, just normal hi and hello. I don't know how it all got started, I can't remember but all I know, friends would always asked me "where is your best friend, *name protected*" and I would be like, "huh". Honestly, I don't even know I have a best friend and to be more honest, at that time, I don't even understand the concept of best friend since I never had one.

Somehow, after all this, we did end up becoming best friend. We spend so much time together in school and after school we would be on the phone for hours just talking, weekends we will be out together, just the two of us. we became so close that we would sit very close to each other or put our hand on each other lap when no one is around. One of our teacher once said that for him to look for me, he just need to find the other one and vice versa. He also said that one day both of us going to get married together. I call him Arab and I'm the only one who can call him that. He get offended if other friends where to call him that. So for me calling him Arab make it more special. In class, we will always sit together, he would be sitting the table behind me. Sometime he would use his ruler to gently rub my back and that would make me feel good. On Saturday after our ECCA, we would either go up to the gym area and lay down on the mate side by side, hands, leg touching each other (the gym will be dead quiet by 1pm, most of the time) or we would go to one of the class, start combining a few tables to make a 'bed' and lay down side by side.

I love the smell of him and I guess he is ok with my smell too as there was no complain. Sometime we would smell each other hair, hand or our body just for the fun of it. Sometime I would hug him from behind and we will both just stay in the position for a while, usually that would make me damn hard below and he would press his buttock more.

Things started to become strange when we are in sec 4, somehow I got all confused with myself. I know I'm in love with him, I would visualise his naked body during all my jo session imagining we making out, I know I want more than just being best friend and I think he want that too but I just feel scared, feel guilty and all kind of feeling that I don't understand and because of all this, I keep my distance from him. That really broke my heart and I think it broke his too, I would try to give excuses not to go back with him, I would cut our chat half way and many other things. In some classes I would change my seat sitting further from him. Multiple times I would notice that he will be stare at me quietly and when I look at him he would give me a smile and till this date, i will never forget those smile. Only God knows how much I want to walk over to him and hug him tightly but what I choose to do is not to look back anymore even though I sense a strong sense of someone staring at me I will just choose to ignore him.

Friends start noticing this and all the questions came, "Did you guys quarrel?", "What happen?" and so on. Time goes by and we started to spend less time together, I started to spend more time with my other friends and he slowly started becoming good friend with another classmate in my class who we both known had always wanted to be his 'best friend'.

After our 'O' level we go our separate ways till I met him again many years later at Suntec City. He is married and his wife expecting their first child. We shake hand and somehow we hold each other hand longer than a normal handshake would. We look at each other eyes, there is glow in his eyes and his smile bring back all the memories. It was cut short as his wife came over looking all grumpy (I guess pregnant lady do that all the time) and he introduced his wife to me. she said they need to go off as they are late, he gave me his phone number and ask me to call him but I did not give him mine.

A few times I wanted to call him but I told myself he is married with a child now so I should not do anything that might destroy that. I mean, it might not be anything, it might just be my own thinking but I know those eyes, I know those smile. We never meet each other again till today.

Guest Handsome Guy

Dear Guest,

Do you feel regret you didn't express what you felt for him back in sec school? Do you want to hide this till death? I think you should send your post here to him. Nothing will change but at least both of you will feel better and free from regret. I'm sure he has puzzle in mind too waiting to be answered.

• 2 months later...
Guest Pinecone56

When I was in Sec 2, saw my classmate 'Z' resting his chin on his hand at the school window during lunch break. And of course, I was totally falling from him. Known him since P6 but didn't think much of him until that day.

After that has happened, I tried to get close to him although he sat on the opposite end of my row. Btw, I was a class rep at that time. I tried to ask him what kind of music he likes, what he does during his free time and most importantly his Birthday. I tried to become his close friend and it did happen. 'Z' was slim fit and a cute/handsome guy and he has a prefect skin. He resembles korean actor Song Seung Hun I guess.

During last days of P2, I was almost heart broken as I was not gonna be seeing him during holidays. Last day of S2, everybody was leaving the class and one of my friends passed me a pencil case and saying that someone has dropped on the floor. ( as I was the class rep, I was responsible for loss of found kinda stuffs too). Before I could ask, my friend left and I was the last one to leave the class (teacher has left too). So I check inside the pencil case wandering whose it was and guess what ... I saw his passport size photo inside and confirmed that it was his (Z's). I tried to look for him outside of school and at bus-stop but couldn't find him.

God must have mercy for me as I was feeling torn inside for not be able to see him during holidays and now he has given me Z's photo to ease my sorrow for the time to come.

... To be continued...

Guest Pinecone56

Continue ..

After holidays and when S3 starts, I found out that he was still in my class, thank god! I returned the pencil case to him except his photo. ( I know stealing isn't good but I did it). I would think of him every hour as I feeling towards him got stronger.

Z was a sporty guy and likes to play soccer. I would always watch him play soccer. Even he played soccer and sweat like no tomorrow, he didn't even smell a little. (generally he's a neat and tidy guy). What I find most attractive in him is that, after he played soccer he would sweat and his whole body turned very pale except his lips which were as red as an apple. How i wish i coild kiss him. OMG! My heart beat so fast whenever he come and talk to me or I get close to him.

During S3, we became close friends and we did PE together. He would note down lessons that I missed and explain to me.

One day I ask him to write inside my autograph book and he wrote smth in it and ask me to read only when I got home. As soon as I reached home and read what he wrote. It says "hi, you are the best friend to me" .. that simple. And I couldn't sleep that night.

To be continued....

I used to have a uni classmate cum hostel roommate who looked like him - a basketball player in the school team.  I believed he is gay but he pretended did not get my hint.  He later found himself a girlfriend and I decided to stay away from him.  I changed my roommate in my final year.

541668_10151335508395536_603231629_n.jpg

• Guest locked this topic