Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Not nice lah...too curvy difficult to swallow lah

some like it straight

some like it bi

some like it gay

some like it linear

some like it nonlinear

some like it twisted..

LOL

different strokes

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Guest Guest

I think I may like yours if your dick length is proportionate to yr height n your dick thickness is like your body size.....long and thick......ouch.......painful on entry but heavenly after that for hours!

Have I described your dick correctly?

Many many years ago, when my partner and I were in a particular strange period when we had a open relationship, we loved to hookup with other single guys or couples, and often love to time our climaxes together so that we could both cum at the same time into the mouth of the guy sucking us, especially the "tops" who in the excitement will do it!! That was a strange turn on of both of us :-)

I went to sauna, blower guys thru the glory hole and took their loads when I felt like being naughty. Took at least 4 or 5 loads each time. Kinda enjoy the kinky act.

Guest Guest

I went to sauna, blower guys thru the glory hole and took their loads when I felt like being naughty. Took at least 4 or 5 loads each time. Kinda enjoy the kinky act.

u must be Gollum. else any sane gays will not simply swallow cums of unknown cocks.

Been there done that.

Once, while i was kneeling down blowing someone, few other guys just came and surrounded me. Then guy i was blowing just pushed my head to other cocks and made me blow them one by one. 3 of them held my head and pumped their load into my mouth, while the other guy came over my shoulder then left. I didn't even manage to see their faces at the end.

Mostly i would swallow my own cum. i think its nothing considering that is mine LOL. I used to think swallowing others cum is gross. I blow couple of guys and i always spit it out. Until there was a guy who was pretty hardcore with my mouth and when he was about to cum he just push his cock really hard into my mouth. long story short thats the first cum i swallowed that does not belong to me.

Mostly i would swallow my own cum. i think its nothing considering that is mine LOL. I used to think swallowing others cum is gross. I blow couple of guys and i always spit it out. Until there was a guy who was pretty hardcore with my mouth and when he was about to cum he just push his cock really hard into my mouth. long story short thats the first cum i swallowed that does not belong to me.

wow..

that's a very long story

LOL

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 2 months later...
Guest Penis Puffer of the South

I know the taste is due to his diet, heavy potaotes eater = starch (example) ............. sometimes it take like shoe polish or iodine but the odor is like steamed lima beans ~   seriously!   I too shit afterward but perhaps and hour or so later.  Always carry wipes just in case.  As for the "fish" smell ...... I think that's you.   Have a great day :hat:

Here's my perspective... from a scientific point of view somewhat. Ejaculate is highly base to counter the acidic natural chemistry of the vagina.

The stomach is also very acidic. So for some people the sudden change in pH could have caused the gastric upset.

Just a thought... I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple as fuckbuddies. They can be quite submissive when the mood takes them. They both love working on my dick together. They kneel on either side of my dick and form a tunnel around my dick with their mouths. This one time I came in one of their mouths. He quickly kissed his partner deeply and shared my load with him. That was fucking awesome. No other session has topped that for cum feeding since then.

I have a couple as fuckbuddies. They can be quite submissive when the mood takes them. They both love working on my dick together. They kneel on either side of my dick and form a tunnel around my dick with their mouths. This one time I came in one of their mouths. He quickly kissed his partner deeply and shared my load with him. That was fucking awesome. No other session has topped that for cum feeding since then.

Thinking about it, you are their milk cow. :D

IMO cum is not a dirty thing nor is it disgusting. I play with my own cum but never drink other's cum before. It is super exciting to just masturbate and after ejaculation, spread my own cum all over my shaved cock and balls.

My 1st ever sex earlier this year with a top ended with penetration sex and not the agree blowjob. Fuck why didn't I thought of asking him to pour his cum from the condom :/

I wonder how he is doing now hehe...good times.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest

A friend shared his encounter:

This friend once hookup a guy from the apps. He fucked the guy and sprayed load into his mouth. The guy drank it. Before the guy left, he asked my friend to cum onto his underwear, kept it inside his messenger bag to "ta-pow" home.

:D:D

Yeah man....love doing that and mouthfucking a guy w him lying down..best if his head towards my legs or on side of bed..

If the guy doesn't say anything and you are almost going to cum, will you shoot your load down his throat?  Will you warn him beforehand or just do it?

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.