Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

12 hours ago, Andrew240577 said:

Do you know the vitamin that make your sperm thick. Go for zinc.

There a lot of company have those tablets.

I dunno which one is the best but i taking multi vitamin for men only under shaklee for many years. It including zinc.

But for sperm to be more or thick focus on zinc product only🤔

One of my friends overdosed on zinc and his face sort of become bluish color.  He didn't tell me why he was taking zinc pills. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2006 at 11:20 AM, newguy2l said:

I usually top

but reciprocate if the partner is hot

last weekend's friend was hot

noticed a funny thing - his pre-cum was so salty

really - saltier than sea water

but no fishy taste - so it was OK for me

wondered what he must have been eating to produce such salty cum

Buy him some cinnamon...

On 11/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, sfy20022002 said:

I got a 19 yo regular. He’s a cute slim chn student. Big curvy dick and aggressive when I serve him. After he cum, he always ask me to open my mouth to check if I swallow his cum or not. He feed me twice a week after school. I really enjoy eating his cum.

You sucked your boy lately? 

Guest Derelic
29 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

My first taste of cums was at age 20 during NS.  It is tasteless but when I smell it, I felt like nauseating. 

23 minutes ago, mate69 said:

drink more water...your cum smell won't be so bad/fishy

Was it like cod liver oil?

On 1/13/2021 at 12:57 AM, cumshower said:

never tried eating my own cum before but interested to try. But I always lose feeling to do so after ejaculating. it’s so hard to keep the motivation to do so 😫

I usually cum in my partner mouth then we French kiss and taste ur own cum.

keep u together

Guest Eat cum cum

I sucked my ex cock but he doesn’t suck for me. Even after I suck his cock, I want to kiss him and he is avoiding it. It’s his cock plus his cum but he refused to receive that At his ends. At that juncture, I give up our relationship because he’s selfish and self centred even though he’s tall, handsome, rich and got a seven inch thick whiteish yummy cock. But I don’t think I can accommodate this kind of bf till we grow old. After I initiated the break off, he begged me to go back to him several times. I gave him chances but he didn’t cherish. He didn’t get it! So move on for me even though he looks cute outside but ugly inside. 

I got my own karma. I learned from my ex. I will only let others suck my cock, lick my balls and eat my cum whenever they like. But I will not do for them. I become the next selfish and self centred guy. 

I Guess eating each other cum and suck each other cock implies you love each other. If not, you only love yourself! 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:46 AM, Guest Eat cum cum said:

I sucked my ex cock but he doesn’t suck for me. Even after I suck his cock, I want to kiss him and he is avoiding it. It’s his cock plus his cum but he refused to receive that At his ends. At that juncture, I give up our relationship because he’s selfish and self centred even though he’s tall, handsome, rich and got a seven inch thick whiteish yummy cock. But I don’t think I can accommodate this kind of bf till we grow old. After I initiated the break off, he begged me to go back to him several times. I gave him chances but he didn’t cherish. He didn’t get it! So move on for me even though he looks cute outside but ugly inside. 

I got my own karma. I learned from my ex. I will only let others suck my cock, lick my balls and eat my cum whenever they like. But I will not do for them. I become the next selfish and self centred guy. 

I Guess eating each other cum and suck each other cock implies you love each other. If not, you only love yourself! 

Totally do not agree. 

On 1/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, LeanMature said:

My first taste of cums was at age 20 during NS.  It is tasteless but when I smell it, I felt like nauseating. 

I haven’t smelled foul smelling cum before. The cum probably smells very foul to others but to me, it always smells good. I actually feel like happy hormones flood my mind when I come into contact with others’ cum.

So far the guys I meet they into cum eater. They saying that mine very thick and warm as taste very creamy. I really watch my diet and drink a lot of fruit juice especially pineapple as they believe that it makes the cum taste sweet and creamy as it don't make your cum smell like an egg. My caffeine intake is once a while not regularly. Follow with very good supplement for my workout like protein shake.

2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

So far the guys I meet they into cum eater. They saying that mine very thick and warm as taste very creamy. I really watch my diet and drink a lot of fruit juice especially pineapple as they believe that it makes the cum taste sweet and creamy as it don't make your cum smell like an egg. My caffeine intake is once a while not regularly. Follow with very good supplement for my workout like protein shake.

I too believe firmly that what people consume has a big influence on the taste of their cum. I have done research into it and found it to be true many many times.

Smoking, drinking alcohol and eating red meat all make it bitter and I can taste it when ppl have been doing that in the days before they unload in my mouth. Same if they have eaten asparagus which makes it taste putrid.

Great for the taste of cum are sweet or lightly acidic fruits and vegetables like kiwi, pineapple, celery, oranges. Nuts also help. Obviously drinking plenty of water every day is always good as it helps your body to get rid of toxins and that's also good for your cum.

Lastly eggs (only the white but not the yolk if u need to watch cholesterol), tofu, milk or soymilk help to make it more smooth, creamy and white.

My regular suckees all know about this, and I expect them to maintain their dietary habits and the quality of their cum 😁 If I find that they are neglecting it, they will hear about it for sure and be told to fix it 🧐😆

Edit: Some links on the matter

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/what-does-sperm-taste-like

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/swallowing-semen

Edited by SuckMaster

On 1/8/2021 at 5:23 PM, Sunsm said:

Ah if only I have a regular too..won't be wasting mine every night into a dustbin. Such a waste !

Your looks more challenging to get daily unless you can pay.

Hmm....based on my experience you are once a few weeks type.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:34 PM, mate69 said:

drink more water...your cum smell won't be so bad/fishy

oh, sorry, I wasn't referring to my own cum.  

20 hours ago, Lamb2460 said:

Well not sure if it’s because he was young or the thrill of not even knowing his name but the load I just drained from him was awesome. Probably should conduct some more research... 

The cum will taste awesome if he is young and attractive.  It's a self imposed human psyche.  The same cum will taste differently when he become old and lost his attractiveness.

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

oh, sorry, I wasn't referring to my own cum.  

The cum will taste awesome if he is young and attractive.  It's a self imposed human psyche.  The same cum will taste differently when he become old and lost his attractiveness.

Well I guess I’ll just have to continue to only blow young hot guys for as long as I possibly can. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, SuckMaster said:

I too believe firmly that what people consume has a big influence on the taste of their cum. I have done research into it and found it to be true many many times.

Smoking, drinking alcohol and eating red meat all make it bitter and I can taste it when ppl have been doing that in the days before they unload in my mouth. Same if they have eaten asparagus which makes it taste putrid.

Great for the taste of cum are sweet or lightly acidic fruits and vegetables like kiwi, pineapple, celery, oranges. Nuts also help. Obviously drinking plenty of water every day is always good as it helps your body to get rid of toxins and that's also good for your cum.

Lastly eggs (only the white but not the yolk if u need to watch cholesterol), tofu, milk or soymilk help to make it more smooth, creamy and white.

My regular suckees all know about this, and I expect them to maintain their dietary habits and the quality of their cum 😁 If I find that they are neglecting it, they will hear about it for sure and be told to fix it 🧐😆

Edit: Some links on the matter

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/what-does-sperm-taste-like

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/swallowing-semen

Wow I guess you must be really good in sucking I like when the guy deep throat me and I will just shot and squirt deep in their throat but those don't swallow I have my way to make them swallow. I will tilt up their head a little bit and and I will lock my muscle thigh so they can't escape when I shot I just press their nose and they got no choice to swallow to be able to breath that for those not cum eater.

2 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

... those don't swallow I have my way to make them swallow. I will tilt up their head a little bit and and I will lock my muscle thigh so they can't escape when I shot I just press their nose and they got no choice to swallow to be able to breath that for those not cum eater.

very notti leh

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Wow I guess you must be really good in sucking I like when the guy deep throat me and I will just shot and squirt deep in their throat but those don't swallow I have my way to make them swallow. I will tilt up their head a little bit and and I will lock my muscle thigh so they can't escape when I shot I just press their nose and they got no choice to swallow to be able to breath that for those not cum eater.

Woah... like that you could choke out the guy, as you prevent him from breathing and your thick cum shot down his throat. 

Guest sluttyme
11 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Some guy did that to me last time, he actually used his legs to lock me onto his crotch while I deep throating him and pressed my nose. I was kneeling at he was seated. He held it for a long time and I had no choice but to drink up all that he shot, never even tasted it as he was like 7 inches.. it went straight down to my belly. Almost passed out and collapsed on the floor teary and coughing. Strangely after that I always swallow what he has and let him have his violent face fuck whenever he wants because I actually got to enjoy it.

23 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Woah... like that you could choke out the guy, as you prevent him from breathing and your thick cum shot down his throat. 

Their face will turn red like drunken prawn and sweaty struggling to be let go. To bad I deadly grip and lock my thigh muscle on the face no way to escape until my last drop of cum. Not even single cum waste all down his throat and stomach. Is good for him the next day the face will glow better  than using SKII patera.

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Their face will turn red like drunken prawn and sweaty struggling to be let go. To bad I deadly grip and lock my thigh muscle on the face no way to escape until my last drop of cum. Not even single cum waste all down his throat and stomach. Is good for him the next day the face will glow better  than using SKII patera.

But frankly speaking, if you don't like your cum to be wasted, either look for someone who like to swallow, or you can swallow your cum back from that guy's mouth. LOL

11 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Why does it need to be a bottom? Sucking & swallowing doesn't involve that part of the body, at least not the way I do it 😁

Most tops prefer having bottoms to do it....

On 1/17/2021 at 4:07 PM, fetish72 said:

why this sounds so familiar to me... lol

this is exactly how someone did it to me and not giving me any chance to escape....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.