Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

11 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

@upshot is absolutely right👍👍👍

Don't play play with semen from unhealthy sources.

Unfortunately, many don't. It's a stranger-to-stranger situation. Why they care so much for your pleasure and not theirs? So you have to always be on the alert... don't expect the other person to be the gentleman. Even a handsome, decent acting guy can be a bastard in sheep's skin. Have you ever seen a guy that is nice, soft-spoken and gently coaxing you to blow him, and promise not to cum in your mouth then the moment he wants to cum, not tell you, proceed to shoot his load in your mouth as gets deepest in your throat and when you tell him off, he is now acting like a totally different bullish person before you. Take your risk with care. No everyone is a 'rainbow' angel.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 months later...

Cum is hot AF but I gag when someone cum in my mouth. It's like..I want it but my natural reaction is to gag.

Perhaps not experience enough. I only do it once every few months.

Too bad i'm married if not can find a long term partner for daily practice till it becomes 2nd nature like drinking water.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:06 AM, transmissionsm said:

Cum is hot AF but I gag when someone cum in my mouth. It's like..I want it but my natural reaction is to gag.

Too bad i'm married if not can find a long term partner for daily practice till it becomes 2nd nature like drinking water.

Wow! You love for semens really admirable. 

On 7/9/2021 at 1:30 AM, upshot said:

Unfortunately, many don't. It's a stranger-to-stranger situation. Why they care so much for your pleasure and not theirs? So you have to always be on the alert... don't expect the other person to be the gentleman. Even a handsome, decent acting guy can be a bastard in sheep's skin. Have you ever seen a guy that is nice, soft-spoken and gently coaxing you to blow him, and promise not to cum in your mouth then the moment he wants to cum, not tell you, proceed to shoot his load in your mouth as gets deepest in your throat and when you tell him off, he is now acting like a totally different bullish person before you. Take your risk with care. No everyone is a 'rainbow' angel.

Some guys will do that, despite the promise.   If you really don't want to swallow, the only way is to suck with a condom on. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 9/19/2021 at 4:27 PM, LeanMature said:

Some guys will do that, despite the promise.   If you really don't want to swallow, the only way is to suck with a condom on. 

Measure the amount of risk you are willing to take each time you 'head' out to have some 'heads' heheh.. You are the decider of such matter. Here's my version of a well-used saying, "play risky games, win risky prizes". 

This is the world we live in, unfortunately. Many focus on their own gratification at your expense when given the choice. Only you can set that limit base on how much you are willing to risk with a stranger. If you are not comfortable with that, stick to guys you know and trust will do the right thing or if you like to swallow their love juice, you know with a high chance they are 'safe'.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 9/19/2021 at 8:06 AM, transmissionsm said:

you can do daily practice drinking your own. Free flow somemore hehe.

after 4-5 attempts, I found it edible, but dont dare to try it anymore lol

On 9/19/2021 at 6:34 PM, upshot said:

Measure the amount of risk you are willing to take each time you 'head' out to have some 'heads' heheh.. You are the decider of such matter. Here's my version of a well-used saying, "play risky games, win risky prizes". 

This is the world we live in, unfortunately. Many focus on their own gratification at your expense when given the choice. Only you can set that limit base on how much you are willing to risk with a stranger. If you are not comfortable with that, stick to guys you know and trust will do the right thing or if you like to swallow their love juice, you know with a high chance they are 'safe'.

It is more about the issue of - whether you like or does not like to swallow, risk aside.  The moment the dick goes into the mouth, the risk is already there, without ejaculating.  In fact, it should be safer to swallow down the cum than holding it in the mouth.  

On 9/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, Sg boi said:

Just force cum into this stranger mouth in a toilet. Why can’t I say out when I am about to cum hello bro we are in the toilet. Even if I can why should I it’s just once off of course i wan to cum in mouth for max shiokness 

You mean he held on to your cock without letting go and you can't said a word ?

On 9/19/2021 at 4:27 PM, LeanMature said:

True. But unless you have a lot of cheap unbranded condoms to spare. Some guys will make all kinds of excuses or start to shrink and go soft and then take off condom as it slip off and then get hard and need another condom FROM YOU. I came across too many cheap skates in ONS that for me I have a simple rule when I use MY CONDOMS... I am very careful with how many I am willing to spare to one guy. I know of guys who waste up to 3 condoms on them and each time can not keep it hard but keep wanting to suck or fuck but never bring condom or even wipes. Over time you start to sense those guys out and avoid them.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:18 PM, Leanmeat said:

So obvious he purposely want to cum in the mouth. He admitted he wanted it from what he says  

Yah, I know.  I purposely asked because he gave a lousy excuse of "can't say a word" inside the public cubicle.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, LeanMature said:

Yah, I know.  I purposely asked because he gave a lousy excuse of "can't say a word" inside the public cubicle.

Ah I see. Got it. Yah it's not a matter of can or cannot. Ppl some how like to find excuse for doing something that please them even if its building on top of others dismay. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 11:52 PM, ptefriend said:

I'd collect my initial load before hitting climax and drink it but not swallow. Then continue jerking then swallow at the moment i reach climax. Amazing feel.

Hmm, sounds so kinky. 

Guest 滥贱 冰冰
On 10/21/2021 at 10:59 PM, justaguy said:

who is TCJ?  

Who........?

😆😁😄

I know, they know, we all know, you dunno.

T is popular dialect chinese surname.

C is for cat, 

J is for Jalapeno .

Lolololol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 11:56 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Yeah sure to swallow.

Love receiving the juice of tops, especially when I can slowly enjoy their leaking precum at the start, get rough fucked in my mouth before they shoot their load deep down my throat, and then milk and taste their last drops.

Wow. Personally like this kind of bottom especially fit one who love to serve 

Guest Cum cum give him a shot

Yesterday fed one guy my thick thick cum. Never off load for one week. Found one guy who always want to eat me. But I always play hard to get! Until yesterday damn horny! Don’t mind let him eat me up.

He damn violent. Suck my nipples lick my whole body lick my hairy balls and suck my cock. Made me damn shiok. Until I burst my one week load of cum into his warm mouth. He even licked the drop of my cum From my reddish mushroom head. He swallowed my baby into his body and asked for more. Give him another shot! 

damn shiok! My cock becomes hard even I write this post! 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:44 PM, Guest Cum cum give him a shot said:

Yesterday fed one guy my thick thick cum. Never off load for one week. Found one guy who always want to eat me. But I always play hard to get! Until yesterday damn horny! Don’t mind let him eat me up.

He damn violent. Suck my nipples lick my whole body lick my hairy balls and suck my cock. Made me damn shiok. Until I burst my one week load of cum into his warm mouth. He even licked the drop of my cum From my reddish mushroom head. He swallowed my baby into his body and asked for more. Give him another shot! 

damn shiok! My cock becomes hard even I write this post! 

Yr cock nvr hard alone.

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2023 at 9:50 AM, ronny said:

I always swallow if top allows. A few will have head too sensitive and this ends using hand which is a bummer lol.

After the top unloads, i'll use my mouth to clean up any traces of cum from the dick (:

Wow I love this man.. From swallowing to licking the cum to the last drop.

Love this kind of btm who will suck to the very last drop 

49 minutes ago, nip_fun said:

Wow I love this man.. From swallowing to licking the cum to the last drop.

Love this kind of btm who will suck to the very last drop 

This kind of bottom probably incubating std or carrying unwanted child inside him. Very dangerous. 

I love to swallow cum - some are sweet while some are bitter. Think the cum from smokers have a stronger taste.

To me, the joy has always been feeling the shoot of the cum into the throat when I deepthroat and have the whole cock in my mouth. Feel that I am being rewarded for good service.

Guest Ewww
13 minutes ago, WesK_Sg said:

I love to swallow cum - some are sweet while some are bitter. Think the cum from smokers have a stronger taste.

To me, the joy has always been feeling the shoot of the cum into the throat when I deepthroat and have the whole cock in my mouth. Feel that I am being rewarded for good service.

So the cum stuck at the back of your throat how ah? It's like eating glue like that. Yuck 

Guest guest

The first time I had swallow was in a toilet at Asian square. When I m washing my hands at the basin, an ang moh came in to pee. The mirror in front of me reflected his side view unbuttoning his pants taking his cock out from his underwear peeing. Wow... A huge soft cock! He caught me looking at him through the mirror and purposely flip his cock up and down. He signal and lured me into the cubicle. I sat on the toilet bowl and BJ him. I have never BJ such a thick long cock before and was really choking me. He held my head hard not to let me without and cum in my mouth without warning me. Kind of bitter and fishy taste. 

On 7/9/2021 at 12:49 AM, SuckMaster said:

I swallowed 5 loads this week and it’s only Thursday - and still craving for more 😳😋

I wonder how do you keep safe from hiv pos or other diease from eating cum from strangers. I like to but control myself worry getting what i say on top.

There was a period of time I was so into cum. I tasted my own cum, I smear the precum on my lips and nipple and worked my courage to eat my cum. But failed many times. I also did the lying on bed legs on wall cock shoot in face into mouth. Felt warm and gooey. Etc. I also collected my cum in a bottle and put in freezer and used it as lube when I dildo myself. Imagine that I'm being used as a cum dump by many different tops and they cum inside my ass. 

My cock is getting hard just thinking about this. 

But after that I stopped for a while cause too much hassle etc. Then last night I tried to start again and I was grossed out by cum again.

Its almost like I need to eat cum every night as a routine or I will forget how 

On 5/22/2023 at 12:25 PM, Guest Ewww said:

So the cum stuck at the back of your throat how ah? It's like eating glue like that. Yuck 

Yes, some very thick cums can get stuck in your throat.  You need to drink warm water to dislodge it quickly, if not you will get choked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.