Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Just sharing: i got cruised by a china construction worker in bike this afternoon ;) but i was with my boyfriend so its like nuh...

So this is how it goes. He keeps on following me and turning his bike back and fort looking at me and signaling me to follow lol ... He didnt see im with my bf cause my bf walk a bit fast and reached bus stop before me so the china man got his chance on me haha but its like im just laughing at the situation. Then finally im not responding on his signal where he stoped 12 ft away from me he just leave. Maybe if im single got the experience already lol. Then after that my bf just asked me why u looking at ah tiong you like ah, then i just laugh :P

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

Just sharing: i got cruised by a china construction worker in bike this afternoon ;) but i was with my boyfriend so its like nuh...

So this is how it goes. He keeps on following me and turning his bike back and fort looking at me and signaling me to follow lol ... He didnt see im with my bf cause my bf walk a bit fast and reached bus stop before me so the china man got his chance on me haha but its like im just laughing at the situation. Then finally im not responding on his signal where he stoped 12 ft away from me he just leave. Maybe if im single got the experience already lol. Then after that my bf just asked me why u looking at ah tiong you like ah, then i just laugh :P

悟空揮舞著金箍棒:「師父小心,有妖氣!」

where is it??

not some.time.many times..hahaha..notice china guys got.big tools.but too bushy.

Must be my luck.....all the china workers I had fun with had small to average cocks....like less than 5". One even smaller until I couldn't even rap my palm around his cock......almost all are very hard though. I had a good time sucking the smaller cocks deep....until they shoot inside my mouth. A few quite powerful and I could feel streams of cum directly into my throat......

Sometimes ah thiongs have got huge hairy tools. Hehe

where did you find them? :whistle:

Must be my luck.....all the china workers I had fun with had small to average cocks....like less than 5". One even smaller until I couldn't even rap my palm around his cock......almost all are very hard though. I had a good time sucking the smaller cocks deep....until they shoot inside my mouth. A few quite powerful and I could feel streams of cum directly into my throat......

you are one lucky guy :clap:

Guest Ahtionglover

i always fantasize having sex with ah tiongs. I love how they agrresively talk, move, eat and dress, so manly behind the asian look. But i just can't tahan the bad smell :( ... but i used to have fun with china men but proffesional one some got big dick like more that 7 inch some small so it depends. But generally sg boys really got big tool i never met a small tool from sg boys lol

i always fantasize having sex with ah tiongs. I love how they agrresively talk, move, eat and dress, so manly behind the asian look. But i just can't tahan the bad smell :( ... but i used to have fun with china men but proffesional one some got big dick like more that 7 inch some small so it depends. But generally sg boys really got big tool i never met a small tool from sg boys lol

Go get fucked until ass torn but don't have to tell us here, no one care!

how do you hint a construction work that you want to have some fun ( like a handjob or something ) or how to even start to talk about it to a blur sotong worker that doesn't know what you are up to. help PLS !!

Guest suggestion

how do you hint a construction work that you want to have some fun ( like a handjob or something ) or how to even start to talk about it to a blur sotong worker that doesn't know what you are up to. help PLS !!

Go up to them, spread your ass cheek and say:

"你好!要吃免费套餐吗?"

• 5 months later...

Did with a handfull of construction workers before..Indian/Bangalah and Thais.

They dont intimate at all (which Okay with me)...Hence, they just stood like David Michel and letting me scuk theirs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest0005

there are some small construction work at my cc at tampines central and some of them happen to catch my attention. some local, but don't know how to approach. especially the local Chinese.

Guest Guest

there are some small construction work at my cc at tampines central and some of them happen to catch my attention. some local, but don't know how to approach. especially the local Chinese.

Are you that "thirsty"?  Did they give you any signals to approach?  If not, please go somewhere else and get your thirst quenched.....please dun let the straight community have another reason to slam us for being so "promiscous"....

Guest Guest

sudah la.talk as though u r a saint.dont tell me when a str8guy is naked u juz stand like a statue.surely try yr luck rite?hahaaha

Lol....if I saint I would not be in this forum...

If the straight guy stand naked in front of me with a full hard on...then it is a different story... as he is giving me a signal..... lol

Guest 72%dark

Um, why are you trying to put the moves on guys who are working?? They're there to do their job, not dress up like the construction guy in the Village People and entertain you. Imagine you're busy at work and someone interrupts you with a misplaced attempt to attract your 'interest', you also would "look really grumpy" right?

Guest guest0005

woahwoah all these hates I am getting. I say some attracted me I didn't say I want to do anything major with them or what. not that I did anything like that before. I just turn 19.....

some of the Chinese workers are pretty fit and hot.. at times I can even get a glimpse of their ass cleavage when they bent down to do their work.. and I did see one's white bulge from his torn jeans... kinda accidental exposure

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest guest0005

yeah I'm talking about local Chinese. not that China workers aren't hot, some of them really are, but local one attracts me more HAHHA can't wait for my first time of doing something sexual

....................but local one attracts me more HAHHA can't wait for my first time of doing something sexual

Just throw yourself and lots of us here are for you to experience de ^^

Loxx

Guest bigotted

Aiyah... all these horny gays. Why dun u work adhoc or part-time as a security officer with an agency that manned your preferred dormitory? Then u can do your recce and hit your target. ;) but must have S.O. licence first which easy to get by going for a few days course.

• G_M changed the title to Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.