Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

• 2 weeks later...

A new month brings a new contest. Pistol Pete from Los Angeles is the newest underwear brand at Male-HQ. Simply tell us which design at http://www.male-hq.c...pete_underwear/ is your favorite and why and you could win a pair of free Exponent underwear in our Nov Giveaway Contest.   ^_^

12322533_908744755841719_472655831704568

Edited by Male-HQ

Day 4 of Male-HQ 12 Days of Christmas starts today: 20% off Pistol Pete underwear from Los Angeles. The latest collection is raw & masculine.

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online customers use 12DAYS at checkout to enjoy discount.

11206769_913784132004448_738388251267112

Hi @Since u r here, thank you for your question. Yes, we offer a price-matching policy so if you do find any lower prices on local sites, we'll gladly match. You might have noticed that free delivery on their site is for orders above $150, while local Male-HQ customers enjoy free shipping for orders $50 & above.

We're also now running a 12 Days of Christmas sale, with a special deal every single day from Dec 12-23. Online customers can use discount code 12DAYS for 20% discount storewide, applicable even on items that have already been discounted between 30%-50%. Happy holidays.  ^_^

price-matching-policy1-july-issue-1.png?

I have to get something off my chest. When Male HQ first started posting, I was intrigued because in comes another player selling underwear that's locally based. And because I prefer buying ny undies in person to touch the fabric and look at the cutting myself, I wanted to go down to have a look.

And then the spamming started. And can I tell you, it's a big turn off now to see any posting by them. I'm a big buyer of underwear, and not only have they not got my interest, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

Just a tip. I know you've got free reign because you're a supporter of this forum but there is such a thing as too much marketing until you really put off people. I understand you're running a business, and I understand if you wanna maximize your exposure here but to actively seek out all the underwear threads and spamming them will absolutely not help your case.

Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the past, I only luv CK ,  now toot is on my shopping list when I went to its production ctry....I m not sure does @Male-hq sells a toot lesser than S$34?
this design:
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/index.php?/topic/54437-underwear-brands-heavily-targetted-to-gay-community/&page=2

now I  understand why some bw members claimed that male-HQ is expensive, it is!
it marked up by $20 more! ie 58% more
http://www.male-hq.com/toot-underwear-basic-nano-trunk-white/

Actually we should realised this much earlier, u r at Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Café), rental is not cheap

@lovehandle it's wonderful that you've discovered TOOT and its unrivaled made in Japan quality.

Allow us to clarify on the pricing. Let's use USD for ease of comparison across currencies. If you order from TOOT the same item (http://www.male-hq.com/toot-underwear-basic-nano-trunk-white), it's US$30.80 including shipping. If you purchase from our website, it's US$37 including shipping, minus a year-round 10% discount. While this is slightly more in terms of 20%, you receive your order within 2-3 days. 

If you visit our lifestyle store, shipping does not apply, for which the price difference insignificant, you are served by our friendly retail associate, and you get your purchase immediately. We also have a Male-HQ Rewards Program for our walk-in customers that essentially gives you 10% in store rebates for every purchase. With the Male-HQ Rewards Points, the pricing is on par with the online pricing from TOOT. 

Finally, we do occasionally run promotions of between 20%-30% for our brands, including TOOT, during which our pricing actually falls below TOOT's. If you would be like to on our mailing list, please e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com.

Have a great day! ;)

12495979_925001960882665_880266502650804

I got mine in japan, and I converted it over to be sgd34 (not in usd)

I saw on your website, it is sgd 54.71 not yet include shipping (I even copied the exact link for  u)

TOOT Underwear Basic Nano Trunk White

RRP:
SG$54.71

Hi lovehandle, hope you enjoyed your holiday in Japan. If you had bought the same item online, you would have paid an additional SGD15 in shipping from Japan, bringing your total to SGD49. You can get the same item from wwww.male-hq.com for SGD52 including shipping and 10% year-round discount for online customers. The price difference is SGD3, or 6%. In fact, if you had purchased this same item just a few weeks ago when we were running 25% discount on TOOT, you would have gotten it at SGD41.

If you do not think it's a fair deal, we certainly respect your opinion. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to share how our pricing is in reality competitive to buying directly online from the brands. The final point we would highlight is that we have a price matching policy at Male-HQ that ensures you get the best service and lowest price in town. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you. Have a great week ahead.  :)

price-matching-policy1-july-issue-1.png?

Edited by Male-HQ

Yes, mine is purchased months ago when I was in japan

It will be endless to compare by the month of discounts... there could be members or dept store discounts in jp too....

Any time I walked into male HQ, I need to know that the price is really affordable , not as compared to Isetan's toots in sg
Might as well go to isetan to make the purchase then

Now I know why in the other thread, someone commented that it s still way too expensive

Who wants to go around comparing prices and bring back the  undies to do a matching policy......it s tiring

• 2 weeks later...

I only use CKs.  Mostly because of fit.  I use Medium as I m built like a Westerner.  Materials, styles, colours are good too.  Local brands fit me poorly even in XL. I also used to like the HOM Sports range. But they discontinued the styles.

I usually purchase online from www.freshpair.com.  Much cheaper than buying it at the department stores here.  They have flat rate shipping to Singapore.  If you catch them fast enough, there are always discounts of up to 25%.  Sometimes, offers like "buy 2 get 1 free", on top of the discounts.  

I always buy about 6 pairs each time, every 3 to 6 months to take full advantage and can save almost $150 after S&H.  They have other popular brands too. 

On 2/4/2016 at 11:24 AM, nate42 said:

I usually purchase online from www.freshpair.com.  Much cheaper than buying it at the department stores here.  They have flat rate shipping to Singapore.  If you catch them fast enough, there are always discounts of up to 25%.  Sometimes, offers like "buy 2 get 1 free", on top of the discounts.  

Hey, I do likewise buying CK briefs from 'freshpair'. However, lately they don't have new stocks or newer designs/cuttings, and on top of that, the number of CK briefs had gotten lesser and lesser - which lead me wondering if they no longer want to carry this brand, or CK is "closing" down?? Do you feel likewise? Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

i used to buy CK, which were pretty understated

but their styles have changed and it comes in all sorts of weird colors with a flashy band.

so i've switched to emporio armani in the standard black, white and grey colours

call me conservative, but i don't like loud underwear

On 2/4/2016 at 11:24 AM, nate42 said:

I only use CKs.  Mostly because of fit.  I use Medium as I m built like a Westerner.  Materials, styles, colours are good too.  Local brands fit me poorly even in XL. I also used to like the HOM Sports range. But they discontinued the styles.

I think the large flashy band is common with a lot of brands. I usually buy a few extra pairs when I see something I like. For example, their CK one, Bold or Prostretch ranges are still good. I actually liked the Prostretch Reflex but they discontinued these. The Prostretch is a staple. I have enough of my faves to last at least a year.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, wantonmee said:

i used to buy CK, which were pretty understated

but their styles have changed and it comes in all sorts of weird colors with a flashy band.

so i've switched to emporio armani in the standard black, white and grey colours

call me conservative, but i don't like loud underwear

they still have the usual whiteys, don't give up on CK please, get their Italian blacks - very good

just like EA, they have the flashy types too

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, EugeneSin said:

Always a fan of CK. EA, TOot but recently I am "addicted" to very plain looking undies lol .. Bought alot of Goldlion microfibre and viscouse tanga and trunks .. Very comfortable lolz 

Is goldlion really that good?

if CK is a 7 points, what is goldlion?