Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

4 hours ago, crgust said:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/auc-assy-underwear/

Try that!!! Japan quality swim/underwear product always best ever.... size should be one size larger than normal western size....

Delivery also fast and very much satisfy with price as well....

One really needs to have a small soft cock to wear these. 

Small soft cock guys, now you know why Mother Nature is fair after all, yeah. 

@crgust: thanks for sharing the link. 

Edited by bluerunner

38 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

One really needs to have a small soft cock to wear these. 

Small soft cock guys, now you know why Mother Nature is fair after all, yeah. 

@crgust: thanks for sharing the link. 

Of course... why u need something to wear when ur cock hard on? just fuck it or jerk it off then unload it.... cool down and back to soft mode right? LOL. Only special creature have big soft cock. LOL

So which type of undies fit you well?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/551972498056649387/

Thongs/
g strings etc and those that need to stuff something at the frontal is definitely a strict no-no for me
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/418623727842989986/

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:15 AM, yiswim said:

Updated my profile with new underwear pics http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

Wow! bespectacled somemore, I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a guys w the specs on is just indescribably attractive!

is @deathblade, a fan of renoma?

2 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Hmm .. Currently . GX3, Toot, ES, Groovin, CK, EA, Private Structure ... Just like that haha .. Urself??

Am thinking of brands like Andrew Christian, Aussiebum, 2(x)ist, C-IN2, TOOT, Skinxwear(personally have a thong from them), Marcuse, Alphagear.

Also I am not into undies much, these are some of the brands that I can quote off the back of my head.

1 minute ago, deathblade88 said:

Am thinking of brands like Andrew Christian, Aussiebum, 2(x)ist, C-IN2, TOOT, Skinxwear(personally have a thong from them), Marcuse, Alphagear.

Also I am not into undies much, these are some of the brands that I can quote off the back of my head.

Ohhhhh hmmmmm

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, bedokian said:

Anybody knows where to buy Byford bamboo fibre underwear? The most comfortable pair I have and looking to buy more, but can't find it in stores :(

Have you tried bhg or isetan? They are having sale now so you can try. Try the bigger stores eg bugis. 

I haven't worn underwear for months already.. Maybe even more than half a year.. Ha... Underwear is overrated.. Haha.. I only remember I like the skin series I think. From JL. Thin and cooling. 

Edited by Jamm

13 hours ago, bedokian said:

Anybody knows where to buy Byford bamboo fibre underwear? The most comfortable pair I have and looking to buy more, but can't find it in stores :(

I remembered seeing them at Robinson at Raffles City, u can try Robinson outlets. They may carry it. OG and Metro Orchard also carries a few of its series. U can try there.

The problem of CK is...the fabric is becoming not so durable now and not so smooth...

I prefer aussiebum, 2xist for regular use

toot for extra enhancement

Andrew Christian's quality is also deteriorated, but still worth to try the air brief one...