Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

Upon spending so much on underwear,

do u allow others to share?

I watched a variety show that nearly all the gays allowed sharing!
for me maybe same-sized guys that need to, and it s more of boxer-briefs then  it s fine but not briefs

When I was traveling for 3 weeks non-stop recently in Asia, where it is so hot and humid, and needing at least 2 showers a day, I realised thongs are the best way to go. 

1. They take up very little space in the suitcase (I have a small business roller type)

2. They wash and dry pretty quickly- especially the microfiber ones

3. They provide good support and keep you cool. 

So, the next time you travel, think about wearing thongs instead. :)

Love. 

On 6/3/2016 at 8:37 PM, doncoin said:

When I was traveling for 3 weeks non-stop recently in Asia, where it is so hot and humid, and needing at least 2 showers a day, I realised thongs are the best way to go. 

1. They take up very little space in the suitcase (I have a small business roller type)

2. They wash and dry pretty quickly- especially the microfiber ones

3. They provide good support and keep you cool. 

So, the next time you travel, think about wearin thongs instead. :)

3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

it talks about white is the classic

n material like modal

OK. it is going to sound like TMI, but I prefer colour or black underwear versus white. With white part of the problem I find is that pee stains don't wash off. So personally, other than a pair or 2 I owe in white, everything else is in colour. Classic as white may be, pee stains don't really wash off, and bleaching is not an option. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, doncoin said:

OK. it is going to sound like TMI, but I prefer colour or black underwear versus white. With white part of the problem I find is that pee stains don't wash off. So personally, other than a pair or 2 I owe in white, everything else is in colour. Classic as white may be, pee stains don't really wash off, and bleaching is not an option. 

doncoin, your thongs seemed small.......

Are u a size smaller? or is that cos of you are quite hunky hence that was just a perceptive feel?

if it is a CK kind of brand, a medium seemed ok

but for cuttings usu for Asian - medium not too sure, is it a bit squeezy? eg a toot - L size is still slightly suffocating to me, but a CK small size is more than enugh to breathe

57 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

if it is a CK kind of brand, a medium seemed ok

but for cuttings usu for Asian - medium not too sure, is it a bit squeezy? eg a toot - L size is still slightly suffocating to me, but a CK small size is more than enugh to breathe

I wear regular American medium, and they fit ok. Sometimes small. Depending on the brand. 

I not not a big CK fan. 

Love. 

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

kekekekeke

I m so so soooo willing to die for CK

not sure why though

I wish that I get to travel to America again

I noticed while I was in Singapore, many US retailers ship to Asia. Check out Macys.com. I was cutting through the store the other day and they were having a Buy 1 get 2nd 50%. Which works out to about 25% discount I think. 

Love. 

13 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I noticed while I was in Singapore, many US retailers ship to Asia. Check out Macys.com. I was cutting through the store the other day and they were having a Buy 1 get 2nd 50%. Which works out to about 25% discount I think. 

Oh. Din know Macy ships oversea. I buy from international Jocks mostly. 

Yes, but after the shipping , it may not be too much cheaper compared to a sg dept store having members' sale...
I don't wish to purchase too much as I m not living alone, don't wish anyone to question me whether is there a famine,why m I importing so many undies

anyway , yes tks: I noticed the discounts too @ https://www.mensunderwearstore.com/prod/calvin-klein/CK-NU2661-100.html

but the models available is not those I wanted or I don't get to see the most latest models/designs

and I was never an online shopper
A lot of the designs , quoting 2(x)ist looks so good on web/paper, but when I go to a store and touch/view, it is entirely diff
https://www.2xist.com/underwear/?utm_source=EM&utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=05092016_swimsale30&utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=image-maps-2016-04-12-114348&utm_content=05/15/2016&utm_campaign=05152016+Swim+Sale+30+FINAL+HOURS&_bta_tid=11605778971054714156978431570917525931929395554260428363351727297529344

-however I realised women esp Luv to online shop

never m I have the slightest liking of that, though I was tempted sometimes

1 minute ago, doncoin said:

Nope. It was some no brand underwear I discovered off eBay from China. But they are very comfortable. 

doncoin has many fans! yes taobao has a website w many designs though label-less and I rem I  publicised them before

Fav Brand:
Marcuse - comfortable (especially the bounce series, roomy), usually wait for sale then spam buy.

Andrew Christian (of course!) - roomy and comfortable, quality is quite bad nowadays but for a sauna undies its sexy.

Aussiebum - good and nice designs! I Like the daily with days its like a countdown to the weekend!

Curby - new fav! Has a lot of identity types (Top btm power btm etc) - very sexy and if its on sale can buy!

The rest are so so, pricey so not really buying much

25 minutes ago, chapapa said:

Fav Brand:
Marcuse - comfortable (especially the bounce series, roomy), usually wait for sale then spam buy.

Andrew Christian (of course!) - roomy and comfortable, quality is quite bad nowadays but for a sauna undies its sexy.

Aussiebum - good and nice designs! I Like the daily with days its like a countdown to the weekend!

Curby - new fav! Has a lot of identity types (Top btm power btm etc) - very sexy and if its on sale can buy!

The rest are so so, pricey so not really buying much

chapapa (what an ethnic name)

your undies are not functional, it didn't get to cover well enugh

Anyway, do your undies get torn easily, my toot are ......

I m ALREADY wearing an L (still very suffocating to my bro) but I think I m forseeing some "wear and tear"
it s new, worn only a few times

Note: I usu wear an S for my CK brands( angmoh size not the same)

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

chapapa (what an ethnic name)

your undies are not functional, it didn't get to cover well enugh

Anyway, do your undies get torn easily, my toot are ......

I m ALREADY wearing an L (still very suffocating to my bro) but I think I m forseeing some "wear and tear"
it s new, worn only a few times

Note: I usu wear an S for my CK brands( angmoh size not the same)

The display pic is mate trunks not undies :)

My undies don't get torn ah... are you very "big" there ha ha. Im a grower not shower hence its just good enough.

I m a grower too(but when it grows at nite or being teased at)  , it just goes uncon it trollably .......

hence.......the wear and tear esp for toot
Maybe I should go to XL size for toot, although my CK is forever an S

I have no issues w CK

I cannot accept a male(adult) wearing an XS
and for sexy range or Asian cutting : I cannot accept a male wearing lesser than an M

2 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

https://deathblade88.tumblr.com/post/136157174580

Have anyone seen this brand selling anywhere in SG ?

Nvr heard of this brand b4.

Too yummy to resist.

eeeeeeeeeeeeee deathblade,
U can accept such designs?
I find it too fanciful

1 hour ago, deathblade88 said:

Y not ?

I am still young at heart for that matter.

Deathblade

It wasn't the age issue
btw, from what I have observed, it is the older ones who r more daring and the more flamboyant ones more creative in such innerwear acceptance

ie why such terms like Lao Hiao appeared
I doubt u r there yet

to be called lao hiao, u must have grey/white hair/balding and elderly skin condition(can easily guess a person age from his hands/legs, not from face -face can be v deceiving)yet dare to wear extremely sexy esp Xtremely small size

they tot that men must own a pair of Little black undies too

When it comes to such innerwear, I m more straight and more leaning towards safer options like the pair in green, could be due to I don't have a sexy buttocks+bit of tummy -hence hard to carry too-fanciful designs

http://luvingasianman.tumblr.com/post/145203994284

u can call me boring, but the most daring piece is something along this line: not this col  obviously - boring rt?
tumblr_o82pvth46h1uoxvspo2_1280.jpg

On 6/18/2016 at 9:00 PM, KTeddy said:

where can get many CK underwear? Nowadays, the department store ones are not the materials that i like. mostly microfibre. feel like wearing a swimming trunk lol. 

Have u visited the ck underwear outlet ?

They dont carry what u r looking for ?

5 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

What is good from them ? 

Had been looking at their AIRism series.

Airism is not too bad
for the price, I supposed NONE of the brands can be compared to my CK

at least I felt it s comfy enugh for that price of Uniqlo - but of course not too fanciful , I m not going for fanciful btw, I luv CKs cos it is just so simple ( I cannot accept non-simple ones which I have commented before)
http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/men/innerwear/boxer-briefs-trunks.html

Only if u have time to go jb (eg for massage or for whatever), u can go to msia's Uniqlo  to make your purchases- in case u just wanna buy a pc to sample
M I allow a kinky REAL incident that happened in japan regard my Uniqlo's??? Will I be critiq for being loh soh , kaypo, nosy? (Seriously I don't knw what is a forum for ? quiet and silence?)

7 hours ago, luvhandle said:

what kind of materials do u prefer?

Those normal cotton material. Nowadays those department stores mostly carry microfibre material which fills like swimming trunks material. Material made ready to strip down and jump into the pool haha

4 minutes ago, KTeddy said:

Those normal cotton material. Nowadays those department stores mostly carry microfibre material which fills like swimming trunks material. Material made ready to strip down and jump into the pool haha

Shd have Teddy : try https://www.mensunderwearstore.com/prod/calvin-klein/CK-NU2661-100.html  - this is pure cotton, I rem seeing it @ Tangs for sure
but may run out of stock! fast

I noticed that dept stores tend to run out easily of "S" size esp (it should be about the same stock no. ie running out fast be it pure CK boutique)

knowing some of the sizes are redundant eg XL or XXL , not sure why CK didn't learn their lessons

somehow I just cannot get to the exact men's undies link over here
http://explore.calvinklein.com/en_SG/