Male HQ

Favourite Underwear Brand?

sorelosers

On 20 September 2016 at 7:45 AM, lovehandle said:

for those who cannot wear and wanna one shot view similar designs:
http://www.male-hq.com/gx3-underwear/ (they claimed they are cheaper , not sure why though???)

Not to say that I don't support local business, i find the prices there are steep.  

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

Bluerunner

U must carefully pick

Wait till u  saw those at carousells

it is as though shipped from wet mkt, since it is from bkk : 100baht ea, the most 300baht

the seller can even tell me his mission is to make his customers happy as he handpicked each pc hence selling them at 15sgd per pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg

when will his buyer wakeup? they will all wakeup and mask him w the underwear!!!!!!!!!!! and he has got rave reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
refer my other posting for his details

from the pricing and the box/pkgg , u will know are they lying...eg I sold all my genuine ones too:

at an unbelievable cheap price, cos I believe in setting a good price

but there are sluts asking me to lower somemore when it s so cheap!!! they should be striked by lightning

if they cannot afford it, then they shdnt browse/search for CK:

really?

but generally all sporean males have difficulty squeezing into an "S", not sure why though?
I m stocky (not slim too w fats around) with not a too-small tool, I don't see myself having issues with CK's S size

9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

No le. I always find S size runs out really fast in departmental stores and online. 

Sometimes I wonder if there is really so many small size ppl around. :huh:

1 hour ago, Freakboy said:

Most SG-deans should be S la coz our waist not that big 

Freakboy

Singapore-deans?

bluerunner,
I agree that both dept stores and online run out of S easily
and I felt manufacturer/producers and designers doesn't cater to the market, knowing tht at most Asian markets, it is usu the S-M size yet they always endedup selling a lot of XL, Large  or XxL size eg http://www.calvinklein.com/sg/modern-cotton-stretch-hip-brief---2-packs-NB1084.html?dwvar_NB1084_color=WHITE#cgid=underwear-men-featured-shops-modern-cotton&start=1

u r right? I don't look like an S but for CK I m an S and it is so so so comfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but a toot L is more than enough to kill my brother........

I m not sure how does a male (who is an S for CK) can don an S for jp brands like toot (my first pc of toot is an M, it is suffocating enough to kill me, same for brands like STUD)

by the way, I just recently made some purchase , it is all sold out too
https://www.mensunderwearstore.com/prod/calvin-klein/CK-NU2661-100.html

On ‎27‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, Jamm said:

I haven't worn underwear for months already.. Maybe even more than half a year.. Ha... Underwear is overrated.. Haha.. I only remember I like the skin series I think. From JL. Thin and cooling. 

What a pity (esp in a thread on undies)!

14 minutes ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

hmmmm, a balance of quite staple and not too flowery options, our Eugene might b able to take it!

but somehow this website don't have a "theme".....

• 2 weeks later...

Dear underwear fans, this month, Male-HQ is giving away FREE New Urban Male underwear in our giveaway contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite pair of underwear at Male-HQ & why, and stand a chance to win a FREE pair of New Urban Male underwear. ^_^

14666054_1110136102369249_50090764145927

4 minutes ago, Male-HQ said:

Dear underwear fans, this month, Male-HQ is giving away FREE New Urban Male underwear in our giveaway contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite pair of underwear at Male-HQ & why, and stand a chance to win a FREE pair of New Urban Male underwear. ^_^

C-in2 sports brief, white. Its snug, holds my package nicely and love the simplicity of it. Overall, covers enough without overdoing it. 

13 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

Edited by Chocolateabs

• 3 weeks later...