Male HQ

Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)

Guest Derelict

You want to makan him, Yum? I've seen people in their 40s and 50s also look like that.

Just need to sleep regular hours, eat balanced diet and workout regularly. No secret.

Avoid partying round the clock, intense majong sessions, gambling, smoking, drinking.

Guest Real Derelict
10 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

You want to makan him, Yum? I've seen people in their 40s and 50s also look like that.

Just need to sleep regular hours, eat balanced diet and workout regularly. No secret.

Avoid partying round the clock, intense majong sessions, gambling, smoking, drinking.

Yes.....

Guest Real Derelict
1 minute ago, Guest Derelict said:

I thought he has been discussed before?

Why are you guys creating a new thread just to discuss one person???

For you to steal other people's monikers because you are too lazy or daft to give yourself one?

I know where you are from...

Guest Go Getter
2 hours ago, Guest Yum said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pap-mp-xie-yao-quan-jurong-grc-ivan-lim-14163198

Tight shirt showing his toned chest, above average looks. Most 37 year olds are fat and balding but he is still toned and fit, looks like late 20's.

No use admiring, unless he allows you to grab his cock.  Life is about getting, not dreaming.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Errrrrr... Whatever happened to visiting only family members after 22Jan and only 2 families each day? 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/visitors-per-household-to-be-capped-at-8-per-day-from-jan-26-limit-cny-visits-to-2-other

Oh! I forgot! The rules don't apply to them. 

Report to police.

5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Well,  if he did not enter the premises,  just waving hands outside the gate, probably just consider as "passer-by", just like all your neighbours may pass by your house each day,  so in that case,  he is not guilty. 

What he's doing falls within the category 上门拜访 and hence falls within the ambit of the CNY restrictions.

• G_M changed the title to Handsome / Cute / Hot Local Politicians Discussion (compiled)
Guest Hardon Hunk
14 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Well,  if he did not enter the premises,  just waving hands outside the gate, probably just consider as "passer-by", just like all your neighbours may pass by your house each day,  so in that case,  he is not guilty. 

He is welcome to visit my place anytime and any number of times, my bf and I will make him a happy hunk!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Distance

I’ve seen a few gays keep liking TCJ posts on Facebook and Instagram. They’re always the same guys, quite annoying lol, like they don’t even read the posts or anything just anyhow like lmao. Anyways I love him to the max 

Guest Try and see
On 2/21/2021 at 12:01 PM, Guest Derelict said:

Xie Yao Quan, please fuck me now!!!

That's his wife, btw. 

Lucky girl; gets to fuck Xie YQ every night!

118156870_10157706598302934_537926131190

Guest Handsome
33 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

That's his wife, btw. 

With mask already so handsome. Lucky her!

On 4/11/2021 at 3:24 PM, Guest Try and see said:

That's his wife, btw. 

The more I see this guy, the cuter I think he is. New target spotted 😍

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest des said:

desmond tan.. not the one from mediacorp...

Yes the ex SAF one. He is not bad! Seems like a really nice guy too. Many praises for him from his men when he was introduced as a candidate last year.

Guest Yummy

Oh he’s quite ok la but maybe not my type..I still fancy Desmond choo and TCJ 

9 hours ago, Guest des said:

desmond tan.. not the one from mediacorp...

He looks yummy 😋

Guest Confused

We normally talk about dating friends, or normal people. I’ve been having a crush on one of the SG politicians ever since I saw him on TV during the election period back then. 

I even talked with him face to face during every house visit (my heart literally went crazy but I did manage to calm myself down😅 I was like as if I saw a superstar or something lol). Anyways, is it normal to have such a crush on a politician? 

I know it’s impossible to date a politician, and to add to that, a married one. How do you guys avoid such temptation to fall in love with them? 

I doubt anyone here get to see any politicians kkj. No chance to check on their kkj. Though their kkj are the same as commoners, the thought of seeing their kkj already made me steam!

care to share if you get to see one!

Recently I found that Alvin Tan very manly very cute very yummy! Officer plus cute plus straight looking plus charming plus young... very friendly too... 

8 minutes ago, Guest Kkj said:

I doubt anyone here get to see any politicians kkj. No chance to check on their kkj. Though their kkj are the same as commoners, the thought of seeing their kkj already made me steam!

Recently I found that Alvin Tan very manly very cute very yummy! Officer plus cute plus straight looking plus charming plus young... very friendly too... 

haha any other politicians that you find attractive still? 

47 minutes ago, Guest Kkj said:

Most of my friends think BYK is hot but to me is so-so only..maybe he's too slim for me (as in not lean muscular enough haha) but Alvin Tan not bad also

Guest Desmond and Alvin
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

desmond tan.. he's so cute when he talk and portray a manly look.

PS: not the one from mediacorp..

Desmond is manly cute

alvin is boyish cute 

straight men are so cute to handle 

boy oh boy

can take whole day to lick Alvin young boyish bod 

18 hours ago, Guest Desmond and Alvin said:

Desmond is manly cute

alvin is boyish cute 

straight men are so cute to handle 

boy oh boy

can take whole day to lick Alvin young boyish bod 

Pritam Singh my love 😋😍

4 minutes ago, Guest Very rough said:

Singh is very manly! I guess he’s very rough in sex. I prefer gentle one! 

Who’s yours 😍 I don’t mind him being rough haha..he’s so manly I’m too attracted to him d haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.