Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

1157618_414605898650129_294957123_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousBoy

Does anyone knows where can I get cheap metal cock rings? I see them going online at Amazon for less than USD10 but all the prices in the shops here are way over SGD20 for the same stuff...

Does anyone knows where can I get cheap metal cock rings? I see them going online at Amazon for less than USD10 but all the prices in the shops here are way over SGD20 for the same stuff...

Let me know if u find any!! I'm looking for one too =P

Did you find yourself a butt plug? Here are a few links you might find informative -

The Aneros - great prostate stimulator for a beginner
http://www.toptobottomnyc.com/2011/10/uncertain-orgasm.html

The naughty boy - prostate stimulator with vibrator - one of my friends has one and he loves it
http://www.toptobottomnyc.com/2010/12/toys-for-boys-naughty-boy.html

If you want to shop locally in SG then sportsmenasia.com is good. If you are happy to shop online then check out http://www.manhuntshop.com. I ordered from them recently and they were great.

I got another friend the Perfect Peter dildo for his birthday and he is loving it. He even sent me a video of himself riding it!
http://www.manhuntshop.com/real-deal-dildo--perfect-peter_923.html

I have the naught boy toy... but it doesn't work for me ;( quite a waste since i don't use it often... maybe i should sell it away...

If anyone wanna buy my Naughty-Boy "Rocks Off" prostate massager, pls drop me a PM!

It has only been used a few times... and always covered with condoms during usage =)

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Service & Biz folder.

You had already been given 1 warning point and you are posting an ad in the Main forum again.

This is your final warning. Do that again, you will be suspended.

No more warning.

GM

p/s: Your post will be moved to the Service and Biz Folder.

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Service & Biz folder.

You had already been given 1 warning point and you are posting an ad in the Main forum again.

This is your final warning. Do that again, you will be suspended.

No more warning.

GM

p/s: Your post will be moved to the Service and Biz Folder.

Oh Sorry! My bad... Cuz I saw an earlier post of someone doing it in this thread too~ and he wasn't given any warning~ so I tot it was ok to do so Edited by studdyboy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

Penis pump
A penis pump is a cylinder that is fitted over the penis, with a manual or motorized pump to create a partial vacuum around the penis, engorging it as blood is drawn in. A variety of penis pump designs have been adopted by penis pump manufacturers. As vacuum increases, the pressure within the blood vessels of the penis increases as well; excessive vacuum causes vascular damage. Penis pumps may be used to temporarily overcome symptoms of impotence, but do not cure the condition: a tourniquet-like ring must be applied to keep the blood trapped within the penis, otherwise the erection will immediately subside. Pumps may work even if there is nerve or vascular damage preventing a natural erection, but excessive or prolonged use (hours) will cause permanent harm as over-enthusiastic pumping can burst blood vessels and form blisters.
The effectiveness of penis pumps for permanent penis enlargement was examined by Kazem, Hosseini and Alizadeh. They studied 37 men with penis length less than 10 cm and found no significant change in penile length after using pumps for six months, although the follow-up have found 30% satisfaction with the method. The conclusion of the paper stated that vacuum treatment of the penis is not an effective method for penile elongation, but provides psychological satisfaction for some men.[3]
In the US, penis pumps may be covered by Medicare if they are deemed medically necessary.[4] Pumps have been used to successfully treat men with Peyronie's disease, which causes unusual shortening and curvature of the penis. A 31-patient study conducted by the Department of Urology at St Peter's Hospitals and the Institute of Urology in London found, "clinically and statistically significant improvement in penile length, angle of curvature, and pain after 12 weeks of vacuum pump use". In this study, subjects with Peyronie's undertook two ten-minute pumping sessions per day for twelve weeks. The additional penis length, an average of 0.5 centimetres (0.20 in) was an unexpected side effect found in approximately one third of the subjects and not an intended aim of the study.
Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, Male-HQ is a new men's lifestyle store and we hope you won't mind us sharing with you that in addition to cult underwear and swimwear brands such as TOOT, STUD, 2EROS, Groovin' and more, we have also specially curated a collection of adult toys and pleasure products. These include:

You're welcome to visit us in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road or online at http://www.male-hq.com/. Have fun!

10441191_681303628585834_793029247916261

Edited by Male-HQ

• 5 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Singapore!

To celebrate this special occasion, Male-HQ is giving 20% off storewide this National Day weekend. Simply show up in any red or white apparel (underwear counts! :twisted:) to enjoy your discount. We stock Singapore's largest collection of cult brands including TOOT, STUD, Very STUD, Groovin', 2EROS, Teron, and more. We also curate a special collection of pleasure products including Tenga from Japan, Gläs and Blueline from New York, pjur from Germany, and Japanese specialty condoms Jex, Nakanishi and Japan Medical.

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're also online at http://www.male-hq.com/.

10384927_697048113678052_543608760548412

Edited by Male-HQ

Cucumber from Fairprice supermarket, 2 pcs for 80 cents.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:  my kind of guy heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Cucumber from Fairprice supermarket, 2 pcs for 80 cents.

Tsk! That one must keep in fridge and not lasting... oops I mean don't stay hard... erm fresh for long...

A cheap dildo is another of those oxymorons. Dildos aren't cheap dear... they can easily cost more than the real pirce of meat in the organs black market...

*worried you may get electrocuted from made in shenzhen lack of QC and safety checks inferior products...

A cheap dildo is another of those oxymorons. Dildos aren't cheap dear... they can easily cost more than the real pirce of meat in the organs black market...

*worried you may get electrocuted from made in shenzhen lack of QC and safety checks inferior products...

price doesn't matter. Do u have one?

Guest jellyfish

price doesn't matter. Do u have one?

since price is not the issue..

why dun u head down to one of the sex shops in town? 

i would personally prefer to buy from shops rather online..

in shops u can look and feel the diff sizes, material and functions...

since price is not the issue..

why dun u head down to one of the sex shops in town?

i would personally prefer to buy from shops rather online..

in shops u can look and feel the diff sizes, material and functions...

I would presume he is shy... and dun wanna kena hacked by glib sales assistants promising him the sky but in the end fail to deliver with the product! Even those 3000 sing dollars multi-modal 'smart' dildos there from some "famous US brand" are all made in China!

If I had to pay that much for a piece of milking device, might as well get a diamond-encrusted one moulded from gold that has more resale value!!

I would presume he is shy... and dun wanna kena hacked by glib sales assistants promising him the sky but in the end fail to deliver with the product! Even those 3000 sing dollars multi-modal 'smart' dildos there from some "famous US brand" are all made in China!

If I had to pay that much for a piece of milking device, might as well get a diamond-encrusted one moulded from gold that has more resale value!!

how you know if the dildo he buys here will perform up to his standards? 

use the handle of a screwdriver.

May be abrasive from low quality plastic moulding... should try a candlestick... those thick, chocolate scented ones from ikea... $8.90 a piece... got vanilla, apple pie, brownie scented ones too... closest you can get from food sex without all the messy cleanups and guilt!

how you know if the dildo he buys here will perform up to his standards?

Gays are cock appreciation, giving and receiving sex-perts... dildos are pale wanna-beys in place of the real thing!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

OK, I apologize, we are not very fair to the thread starter...

I wish him to find what he needs.

you should send TS some French Bread aka 'edible dildo' from Paris.

TS would probably be hungry after the session.

I heard the French are good at recycling, too.

I want to buy a dildo around 15 bucks. Insertable length >6 inches. With a suction and better with balls. 2nd nvm

Non-vibrate

Thank you:)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

Please also do a search with the search function before posting as some post may already been discussed.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Hi CRing, thanks for your question. Yes, in addition to a host of pleasure products including dildos, butt plugs, p-spot massagers, lubes, masturbators, and condoms, we do sell c-rings too. We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. You can also purchase online (free delivery within Singapore). 

We have three varieties you can consider here:

(1) http://www.male-hq.com/blueline-silicone-cock-ring-set-black/

silicone_cock_ring_set_BLM4005_BLK_1__83

(2) http://www.male-hq.com/blueline-silicone-cock-ring-set-blue/

silicone_cock_ring_set_BLM4005_BLU_1__39

(3) http://www.male-hq.com/blueline-duo-cock-balls-ring-set/

duo_cock_ball_ring_BLM1718_1__21388.1407

Edited by Male-HQ

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.