Male HQ

How Do You Guys Park Your Tool? + What Is Your Cock Position? (Compiled)

Guest Curious!

3 hours ago, Guest On Target said:

When I was a little boy, I parked my cock downwards in my undies, until my father caught me when I was seven. He got very angry at me and asked why I was doing that. Then he said my cock will remain small like a little boy's cock when I grow up if I stuff it into my undies that way. He next ordered me to always park it upwards, and said it will be big when I become an adult if I do it this way instead, and that will make me healthier. Perhaps I got lucky that he caught and corrected me in time, because I always parked upwards after that, and I grew up to have a long and thick cock just as he said. I am so thankful to have such an observant dad (although he hasn't yet given any indication if he's observed that I probably like boys but not girls).

yup, ie what i said 

Cos older ones - they live in an era of lousier techgy
Nowadays, how the sewing and techgy has up it

but the length of your dick is already determined by your genes, not so much of that 
till now, u r not married, he didnt spot anything?

55 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Only small dicks can park upwards comfortably 

yes, that is truth but Demarko will never agree to it

Anything constricting or small must be small to be able to squeeze
Whenever, pp played with mine (with undies) , when they tried putting it in (facing upwd) they cannot, cos upon (even semi-) erected,  it is not ez to slot it in upwds

unless they slant it in or peek it out

Guest On Target
5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yup, ie what i said 
Cos older ones - they live in an era of lousier techgy
Nowadays, how the sewing and techgy has up it
but the length of your dick is already determined by your genes, not so much of that 
till now, u r not married, he didnt spot anything?

I am only 26 and my brother, who is two years older, just got married this summer. I expect the pressure about marriage to begin late next year or early in 2020.

5 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Only small dicks can park upwards comfortably

Many dicks are "small" when they are flaccid and then get huge upon erection, mine for instance, and I have been parking upwards since I was seven years old.

• 2 years later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Derelict

Change my positoins several times a day. Put 12 o clock. It will slowly travel by itself to 3 o clock. Then I go pee,change to 9  o clock because the 3 o clock place becomes quite warm.

13 hours ago, fab said:

Small ones will be center. 

Big ones will be everywhere. 

Hahaha...

Ya, at 12 o'clock since young. So guess cos it's small (grower) when not erect. Also same when swimming in triangular mini bikini trunk. But couple of times a bit paiseh when water was cold causing an erection.  Cock head would pop out then got to push it right or left...kekeke. That's when I noticed some guys would dip their head under water to look at it when cock head plays peekaboo.

Edited by yuquidam

On 12/14/2020 at 11:32 AM, inexperience said:

Definitely 12 o'clock for me.. if my dick were to face downwards and I see a hunky guy, I have a feeling ill be in some pain after that. Haha.. 

Lol... Wont it pop out outside your trunk when that happens?

• 2 weeks later...

I would say when I'm soft, its 6 o'clock straight down. Too small to be that adjustable.

But when get hard, i like to shift it around one. sometimes point down, up, left, right. The only time I park it straight forward is when theres another guy getting interested ;)

• 5 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:03 AM, XanderS said:

I would say when I'm soft, its 6 o'clock straight down. Too small to be that adjustable.

But when get hard, i like to shift it around one. sometimes point down, up, left, right. The only time I park it straight forward is when theres another guy getting interested ;)

Same. 😏

Guest Can never park upwards

How you all park upwards? 

Gravity won't pull the cock down one meh? 

You guys underwear is super tight until squash your cock head one is it? 

My underwear loose one le. 

Got air and space between my balls and coxks and everything. 

So if I ask you to jump and hop and loosen up, all your upwards cock will still stay upwards ah? 

How weird. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, whitefuck said:

if with boxer or brief, gonna be left upright.  if commando, gonna be downward.  Wearing overalls for work at times, gonna be downward as aint wearing undergear. 

Me too not wearing any underwear in my overalls uniform at work and definitely my cock is hanging downward. But if I m cycling, I park it upright in my tights to avoid sitting on my cock head when I mount on the seat. 

2 hours ago, Guest Can never park upwards said:

How you all park upwards? 

Gravity won't pull the cock down one meh? 

You guys underwear is super tight until squash your cock head one is it? 

My underwear loose one le. 

Got air and space between my balls and coxks and everything. 

So if I ask you to jump and hop and loosen up, all your upwards cock will still stay upwards ah? 

How weird. 

Park up got to have some length. Normal sizes will just slide back down or shrivelled up

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 3:10 AM, BudakFit said:

Always park my cock upwards no matter where I go. If hard erected come out from underwear haha

Means you never freeball ah

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Guest BriefsDownTrunksHuh

Day-to-day wearing briefs as underwear, down. Don't want to encourage fun thoughts when I don't want/need to. Keeps any erections from being noticeable. Sometimes when sleeping at night while wearing briefs it erects and turns to point up, I re-adjust it back down. No fun thoughts associated with day-to-day underwear, no major issues here. Tool won't peek out the top if it points up.

Swim trunks/briefs(mainly Arenas), this is where it gets messy. Point down, hide my tool by making there look flat/small, do laps. Switch from down position to up in the pool (or if I put on my trunks and I let the trunk point my tool up, instead of using the trunks to point my tool down), I get a hard-on, which takes a bit of time to go down, if it ever does. Something about swimming while pointing up encourages the erection to stay, on top of fun thoughts of tools pointed up in trunks(so I rub one out at home after returning from swimming while wearing the same trunks I wore earlier). Maybe I am wearing a size tighter than I should be where the front of the trunk presses on my up pointed tool which encourages the erection more. 

Tool not long enough to peek out the top of the swimming trunks when it gets hard and the trunks's drawstring is tied, so there is that. Not daring enough to point up in trunks, and also because don't want any embarrassing/paiseh/kiasee moments due to having an inappropriate erection due to pointing up.

Guest Try and see

My underwear are pretty tight, so I have to park it at 12 o'clock otherwise it will be very painful and uncomfortable, especially when I get hard in public and cannot adjust. 

I'm not sure if parking that way makes the crotch bulge more prominent in jeans and executive pants, but if it does, then so be it 😈

After all, women have boobs that show through their clothing, so nothing wrong with a guy showing a little crotch bulge.

If a guy looks flat "down there", it actually can be a turn-off to women, it seems.

Men stare at women's boobs all the time. Let' give the ladies a chance to ogle at something back 😜

Guest Guest

I remember one case a few years back when a man made a boy whom he was tutoring wear a very tight pair of swimming trunks, then forcibly made the boy park his cock upwards  😈🍆

Teo provided the boy with a pair of swimming tights. When the boy complained that the trunks were too tight . . . Teo then inserted his hand into the boy’s trunks and pulled his genitals upwards. The victim told the court that the “grab” lasted for a few seconds.

Source:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tutor-sexually-abused-boy-13-pretext-showering-jailed-caned-095139577.html

Tried parking at 12 but cannot tahan for long cause while walking, bottom of the head kept rubbing with underwear fabric & was semi erected all the way. While sitting down cock head felt like being pressured. Had to revert to parking at 6 after lasting for few hours 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:31 PM, Librium said:

Tried parking at 12 but cannot tahan for long cause while walking, bottom of the head kept rubbing with underwear fabric & was semi erected all the way. While sitting down cock head felt like being pressured. Had to revert to parking at 6 after lasting for few hours 

You are not gifted with a big tool, it's best to let nature take its course..😆

• 1 month later...
Guest Wonder about up in trunks

Would like to ask those who point up, especially for when wearing swim trunks:

How do you not get hard? Isn't it easier to get hard that way?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.