Male HQ

Korean Celebrities, K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Variety - News And Gossip, 韩国明星新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

HendryTan

Wonder Girls latest song - 2 Different Tears

This song came with 3 version, Korean, English and Chinese, a sign of their ambition to 3 different markets.

Can they continue the success of Nobody?

This MV features Bobby Lee from MadTV

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest norazo fan

Wonder if any norazo fans is here.. lol.. i simply lurvee them.. their song superman and mackerel is super fun..

and they did the wonder girls parody for their song my runaway girlfriend..

Guest k-slut

I only like the song Tell Me from the Wonder Girls though.My fave group would be SNSD and Jessica is my fave member of them all.What about you guys?

Well, I like Nicole from Kara.. she's soo pretty.. Start to like her when she co-mc in star golden bell. For fave group I have a lot especially 2AM (love changmin voice).. and for SNSD, my fav member is Yuri..

• 2 months later...
Guest Erotictales

Anybody into this?

Typical long, over dramatic Korean mainstream TV show. With a difference! The two main MALE leads are gays and a couple.

Watch it for the boyishly hunky photographer, and the gentlemanly, refined doctor BF, and the struggles they survive just to remain together!

• 1 month later...
Guest Drama Fan

Hi, does anyone know or can recommend where I can download the torrents (free of charge) for "Life Is Beautiful" korean drama (with English subtitles)? I understand you can watch it on-line but I still prefer to download and then watch the drama off-line. Many thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...

Does anyone here like K-Pop as well? I am totally obsessed with K-Pop and some of the guys in the boy bands just make my heart stops.

What songs do you all like, what bands do you all like and which particular person in the bands you guys wish you could be with, fantasize or have sex with?

Guest Guest

Big bang and taeyang!!! By the way anyone using skin79 homme gentle wash or coreana noduk homme face wash? Heard these Korean brands good. Somemore it's asian skin focus and bery suits Chinese men too. Care to share full ingredients?

I used to listen to a hell lot of K-Pop bands but they're mostly fads to me now... I still religiously listen to

- SNSD

- C.N. BLUE

- Taeyang

- Wheesung

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 2 weeks later...

who likes ghun from x-5?

tumblr_lnl4klbU4Y1qfvxqvo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309770786&Signature=44NGfCs3WcUztEGuqNQVe%2BxH%2Bqo%3D

tumblr_lmbvsqvx9I1qfvxqvo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lkvimlOiA81qfvxqvo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309771353&Signature=6c%2BEtPT5bqmEYudrfsW%2Bku%2BaiYI%3D

omg he looks like 2PM's Taecyeon but with a more... "gentle" face... nom nom!

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Do you all think that it is real?

It seems to me that they are so real

omg this seems so real... esp from the first vid. what else can they be doing under the table that made junsu nudge him? and it doesn't appear staged at all... aww but now they are separated lo

Anyone here goin for the Korean Music Wave 2011 happening next week on 15th July? I have bought my tics (Pen A). And anyone knows their arrival schedule at airport? kekeke..

Cant wait to see TOP and Taeyang from Bigbang..and FT Island's Hong-ki.. *drools*...

Hello! Was just wondering, does anybody here watch Korean variety shows? Like '2D1N' and 'Oh My School!' ?

I know Korean dramas and songs are popular nowadays, but it seems like very few people watch their variety shows, even though they're DAMNNNNN FUNNY!!

"Love has no boundaries and passes over borders, thoughts and imagination" - Marius Gherghinescu

my faves are the 3 series by Oh Ji Ho.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest KVfan

I am BIG fan of 2D1N since KimC days.. now 2 members have left with another hunh (uhm taewong) joining in..it looks yummy and so far so good. My fav cast is Seugun!..He's so funny.

Running Man and Family Outing is funny too but I still prefer 2D1N (coz it shows on KBS with eng subs)..Too bad starhub only carry KBSWorld but still can watch Running Man and Strongheart (with Chinese subtitles)..

Oh My School is nice but after they change format to those idol sports show, it became worst and sadly the show has been cancelled due to low ratings.

Did anyone catch Dream Team Season 2? For the past 2 weeks got Asian star special shows and our own Singaporean Zhengjie is competing too. It helps that he is cute as well..hehe..those who missed can watch in youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMpt-iXAU4

I like Seung Gi! ahhhhhhh he's just so cute and charming, you forget all your worries when you look at him.

Jong Min also another good-looker, though he has a bit of tummy. His blur blur expression and actions, hah I never get tired of it. :D

I am BIG fan of 2D1N since KimC days.. now 2 members have left with another hunh (uhm taewong) joining in..it looks yummy and so far so good. My fav cast is Seugun!..He's so funny.

Running Man and Family Outing is funny too but I still prefer 2D1N (coz it shows on KBS with eng subs)..Too bad starhub only carry KBSWorld but still can watch Running Man and Strongheart (with Chinese subtitles)..

Edited by rex250

"Love has no boundaries and passes over borders, thoughts and imagination" - Marius Gherghinescu

Guest KVfan

I agree with Seunggi being cute and charming. Anyway, he's all the mother's dream of a son they could have and he is very humble guy. So far there's no gossip about him at all in the bitchy korean entertainment business.

But Jong min??? OK, I didn't see any good traits about him. I prefer the 'old' jongmin before he enlisted to the army. After his discharge and re-join the cast, I think he's not very entertaining. I prefer Jiwon though. He's so childish and very cunning and will do anything to win the games.

I also watched Qualification of men (just to see the eye candy jungjin but sadly he left the show) and Gag Concert (hilariously funny!).

What other Variety shows did you watch?

• 1 month later...

just an updates/compilation to kpop fans..

17 Aug 2011 - Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) Asian Promotions (Faceshop promotion) and yes, he's very handsome *drools*

18 Aug 2011 - RaNia in Singapore [Postponed]

10 Sept 2011 - Shinee World Concert (Tickets sold out)

30 Sept 2011 - Miss A Showcase (Ticketing details TBA later)

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticketing details TBA later)

26 Nov 2011 - Teentop (Sundown Festival)

End 2011 - Super Junior Supershow 4 [Date TBA]

Feb 2012 - Girls Generation Concert [Date TBA]

They are coming again? Wow.. I don't want to miss them this time!!!

Yeah. But haven't confirm the dates yet. They wanted to do a world tour before some of their members have to serve the 2 years army early next year. So this will be sort of their 'last concert' before enlistment.

• Guest locked this topic