Male HQ

Korean Celebrities, K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Variety - News And Gossip, 韩国明星新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

HendryTan

Mnet Asia Music Awards just finished. Last year it was held in Singapore and SM Artists took all top prize.. This year held in Hongkong and YG artist bagged it.. Here are the list of this year winners..

Artist of the Year:

BIG BANG

Song of the Year:

Psy - Gangnan Style

Album of the Year:

Super Junior - Sexy Free & Single

Best New Male Artist Award:

Busker Busker

Best New Female Artist Award:

Alee

Best Male Group Award:

Big Bang

Best Female Group Award:

Sistar

Best MAle Artist Award (Solo)

G-Dragon (Big Bang)

Best Female Artist Award (Solo):

IU

Best Dance Performance (Solo):

Psy - Gangnam Style

Best Dance Performance Male Group:

SHINee - Sherlock

Best Dance Performance Female Group:

f(x) - Electric Shock

Best Vocal Performance Solo:

K.Will

Best Vocal Perfomance Group:

Davichi

Best Rap Performance:

Epik High

Best Band Performance:

Busker Busker

Best OST:

Seo In Guk and Eunji - All for You

Best Music Video:

Psy - Gangnam Style

Best Collaboraton Performance:

Trouble Maker

Best Global Group Female:

KARA

Best Global Group Male:

Super Junior

Best New Asia Act:

EXO

Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer:

Big Bang

Other awards:

Best Asian Artist – Wang Lee Hom

Best Asian Artist Japan - AKB48

Best Asian Artist Philippines - Sarah Geronimo

Best Asian Artist Vietnam – My Tam

Best Asian Artist Singapore - Taufik Batisah

Best Asian Artist Indonesia – Agnes Monica

International Favorite Artist – Psy

Any Kamilia (KARA fans) here???

Which of solo you like the most?

For me, i preferred to Gyuri - 백일몽,

kinda dramatic song :thumb:

[media=]

Back to yesternite MAMA, a bit disappointing KARA didn't perform on stage,

but still congratulate they won 'Best Global Female Group'!

Oh my.. still got the energetic feeling after 2NE1 concert last night..

Of coz the star of the show is 2NE1 but.. my eyes can't keep focus and it's directly to their back up dancers. It's known that 2NE1 backup male dancer's are hunks!! So I keep on looking at them ESPECIALLY the famous Kwon Twins!!..

tumblr_m94zlwEwtY1rcufpbo1_1280.jpg

If you did not know, Kwon twins are 2NE1 back up dancers and yes, they are receiving much attention since 2010..

tumblr_m7s2c76LkX1qjeok5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m92wqmadnL1qavay7o1_r1_1280.jpg

Let's watch thier yesterday's performance in Singapore concert..Below link

and also this one where both of them played the drums shirtless...

Hi all.. Updates in blue..

December 2012:

- 1st December : 2NE1 New Evolution Global Tour in Singapore

- 1st December : Sundown Festival 2012 (Ft. BTOB, Liu Li Yang, Anthony Neely, Alice Nine)

- 1st December : G.Na Performing for Courts Megastore Opening Celebration

- 1st December : PSY free public showcase in Singapore MBS (4000 free tix)

- 6th December : RaNia Asia Tour (Singapore)

- 8th December : SHINee World Concert II in Singapore

- 31st December : M.I.B and Korean-Singaporean group SKarf Countdown @ Marina Float

January 2013:

- 18th January : Jay Park live in SG

- 16th February : Miss A performing for 'The Independent Showcase'

- 16th March : Boyfriend in Singapore

Rumours/KIV:

-TBA : T-ara Concert

-TBA : Infinite Asia Tour Concert

-TBA : MBlaq Asia Tour

-TBA : N-Train Concert

• 2 weeks later...

No IU??

Still more coming soon...

hell yea! my personal favorite is seungyeon's guilty!

she is my fav too haha =D

love gyuri's daydream when 1st time listened to this album, and now love all songs! It's a perfect album!

Merry Christmas all.. Updates in blue..

December 2012:

- 31st December : M.I.B and Korean-Singaporean group SKarf Countdown @ Marina Float

January 2013:

- 18th January : Jay Park live in SG

February 2013:

- 16th February : Miss A performing for 'The Independent Showcase'

- End February : U-Kiss in Singapore (Actual Date TBC)

March 2013:

- 16th March : Boyfriend in Singapore

Jig Asia is bringing U-Kiss to Singapore in end February. Date not yet confirm but it was said to be after CNY.

A-tgv1aCYAAjVF1.jpg

Guest InfiniteLove

Anyone into Infinite? Omg I LOVE them so much I don't even know where to begin.

I really hope that rumor (posted here) of them doing an Asia tour is true. I was lucky enough to catch their Second Invasion Evolution concert in April when I was in Seoul. It was fantastic. I wished the concert would go on forever! I even flew to Bangkok to catch their fan-meet, though I felt slightly shortchanged because I didn't know what was going on half the time (hosts were speaking in Thai and they wasted so much time on talking) and they only sang like, what? 8 songs?

Still, I miss seeing my boys on stage and would pay top dollar just to see them here in Singapore. INFINITE CAN HAVE ALL MY $$$$$$$ REALLY.

The only caveat is having to deal with all the smelly, insane XMMs (Xiao Mei Meis) here. Argh.

Anyone into Infinite? Omg I LOVE them so much I don't even know where to begin.

I really hope that rumor (posted here) of them doing an Asia tour is true. I was lucky enough to catch their Second Invasion Evolution concert in April when I was in Seoul. It was fantastic. I wished the concert would go on forever! I even flew to Bangkok to catch their fan-meet, though I felt slightly shortchanged because I didn't know what was going on half the time (hosts were speaking in Thai and they wasted so much time on talking) and they only sang like, what? 8 songs?

Still, I miss seeing my boys on stage and would pay top dollar just to see them here in Singapore. INFINITE CAN HAVE ALL MY $$$$$$$ REALLY.

The only caveat is having to deal with all the smelly, insane XMMs (Xiao Mei Meis) here. Argh.

haha i like infinite! woohyun and hoya my 2 favorite haha.

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Anyone into Infinite? Omg I LOVE them so much I don't even know where to begin. I really hope that rumor (posted here) of them doing an Asia tour is true. I was lucky enough to catch their Second Invasion Evolution concert in April when I was in Seoul. It was fantastic. I wished the concert would go on forever! I even flew to Bangkok to catch their fan-meet, though I felt slightly shortchanged because I didn't know what was going on half the time (hosts were speaking in Thai and they wasted so much time on talking) and they only sang like, what? 8 songs? Still, I miss seeing my boys on stage and would pay top dollar just to see them here in Singapore. INFINITE CAN HAVE ALL MY $$$$$$$ REALLY. The only caveat is having to deal with all the smelly, insane XMMs (Xiao Mei Meis) here. Argh.
haha i like infinite! woohyun and hoya my 2 favorite haha.

hey guys, if i'm not mistaken, they are going to have their concert over here... in jan/feb 2013...

if they do, u guys wanna go together....?

as of right now, they're the hottest band for me... their songs and 'live' synchronised dancing are mad skills...

gotta love those boys...

"A 17 member boy group will soon debut.

Home to hot artists such as Son Dam Bi, After School, Orange Caramel and NU’EST, Pledis Entertainment, is set to debut a 17 member, global idol group called Seventeen.

Pledis Entertainment released a teaser clip called “Seventeen TV” on its YouTube channel on December 17, which revealed that the group will debut next year.

Seventeen consists of 17 members, whose average age is indeed, 17 years old. They will be promoting both in Korea and overseas as well.

Sources from Pledis spoke with Star News on December 24 and said, “Seventeen will debut next year and we will also reveal the process of their debut through a reality show,” and “The group also has Chinese members, which will strengthen their overseas promotion abilities.”

===================================================================================

Hmm.. So what's happening here.. Do they think they could carry on the 'boyband' trends? I doubt so.. in they end, they might have to 'break-up' into smaller groups..

Does anyone remember's the 21-member group who debuted last year under the name A-Peace?

V6KKC.jpg

20110327_apeace_2.jpg

So where are they now? Heard they are just pursuing in Japan... So let's just wait and see this upcoming 'Seventeen' group.. :)

Guest InfiniteLove

hey guys, if i'm not mistaken, they are going to have their concert over here... in jan/feb 2013...

as of right now, they're the hottest band for me... their songs and 'live' synchronised dancing are mad skills...

gotta love those boys...

hey guys, if i'm not mistaken, they are going to have their concert over here... in jan/feb 2013... if they do, u guys wanna go together....? as of right now, they're the hottest band for me... their songs and 'live' synchronised dancing are mad skills... gotta love those boys...

gotta love those boys...

Are you sure about the concert? Not giving it too much hope because if they were ever coming in those two months, the organisers would've made an announcement already. Why are they going EVERYWHERE except Singapore?

Ah ah.. I tink my bias list just screwed up.. Yunho hyung y or y r u so perfect... But I can't leave wooyoungie ... I would also die to see Hoya... Ah..

haha..must be loyal to one only haha..i still love yoseob..GD 2nd..then min woo haha.

Haha you also sama sama.

Mine was

1. Wooyoung

2. Wooyoung

3. Wooyoung

Now is

1. Wooyoung

2. Yunho

3. Hoya

If u love yoseob, y is ur nick minwoo n not minseob.. Lol...

cause i already use that username on other sites..i'm being fair! =X

• Guest locked this topic