Male HQ

All About Eyebrow Enhancement, Thickening, Thinning, Trimming & Tattoo (Compiled)

Guest Don't Waste my time

Guest Don't Waste my time

It seemed like a trend in almost all Japanese boys pxxn movie. It is really a turned off. Japanese have nice cutie boyish face but to "tattoeed" their eyebrow is like drawing legs for snake. Are there reasons why it became so popular among the youngerster? If Singaporeans were to do the same, I am sure it will invite "roving eyes" from the public.

I still prefer natural, raw muscular Japanese man picked off-guard from the street. These are the movies full of surprises and worth watching. Anyone have such movie to share?

Guest Guest

I'm born with finer hair and my eyebrows are not thick by nature though the shape looks ok. May i know if there's any salon out there that helps to add thickness to my existing eyebrows? Not looking at tattooing as it's don't look natural and kind of auntie.

Guest guest

can u try to pluck a few at a times. your eye brow will grow thicker and thicker at times.

or you can go youtube to see how to grow thick eyebrows.i think they mention put rose mary oil hehe

Hi, thanks for the information.

Do you know where can i buy the rosemary essential oils and castor oil?

Please check out this website:

www.browhaus.com

Cheers,

Ethan

Hi, the thread and tweeze dun look like natural eyebrows though they made it look balanced... we prefer to have something more natural...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Beauty

Prease donch anyhow say browhaus natural hor. Even their so-called embroidered brow technique is a type of tattoo-ing so it is really unnatural on guys and you will become a major laughing stock. Unless you want to make everyone else happy but you.

Guest Leela

Prease donch anyhow say browhaus natural hor. Even their so-called embroidered brow technique is a type of tattoo-ing so it is really unnatural on guys and you will become a major laughing stock. Unless you want to make everyone else happy but you.

Girl..wat you mean?

u can opt for latisse. its a lash growth enhancing product but you can use it on your brows.

i'm not too sure whether they are brought in singapore but u can find alternatives in watsons.

another option which more temporary is utilizing the eyebrow gel by bobbi brown. its called natural brow shaper.

there's different shades of brown or taupe for you to choose from to thicken the hair follicles of your brows.

think of it as a eyebrow mascara and it grooms unruly hairs at the same time.

hope this helps.

oh well the devil makes us sin but we like it when we're spinning, in his grin.

Guest Beauty

latisse for eyebrows - hmm - good idea. I will go try it maself :)

Leela dearie, I meant if you go and do brow embroidery, people will die happy laughing when they see you :P

Luckily I don't have to worry about this cos my eyebrows are naturally thick and in a nice shape haha

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 1 year later...
Guest uncle to be

its not smth new, i did at jean yip almost a decade ago. it will last only about 2 years, lesser if your skin is oily.

your result depends on the person's skills and tell him/her how you want it to be like.

i cant decide then so i told her whatever it is, i dun want it to be feminine.

maybe thomas d will be done by a guy.

i paid $900 with a free touch up, but not quite worth it imo. if u have alot of money maybe can try.

Guest Guest

Don't go to this one. Doesn't look like it will be done by a medical professional. Try national skin centre or a qualified plastic surgeon. Or perhaps try korea as the surgeons there uses far more advanced techniques than here. 

From what i know, it is technically impossible to do it naturally. They will have to extract follicles from some other areas and plant it onto the brow area. Armpit hair, scalp hair, pubic or leg hair all cannot be used because they all look different from brow hair. The only way is to tatoo it but u will look like transvestite or sun whore. 

My information is based on a few years ago. Maybe by now they might have found a way to do it, eg. cloning or implanting synthetic ones. The last i know about cloning is that the yield is not good, so they have not offered it to public.

U can go for consultation. I heard they have it once a month via teleconferencing and is free. I mean consultation is free but the entire thing is arranged by their agent in singapore and i believe agent will charge some commission

Guest Guest

tread title not gd le, can mod change it to 'all about eyebrow enhancement & thickening'.

its not trimming and thinning too.

Guest uncle to be

Don't go to this one. Doesn't look like it will be done by a medical professional. Try national skin centre or a qualified plastic surgeon. Or perhaps try korea as the surgeons there uses far more advanced techniques than here. 

From what i know, it is technically impossible to do it naturally. They will have to extract follicles from some other areas and plant it onto the brow area. Armpit hair, scalp hair, pubic or leg hair all cannot be used because they all look different from brow hair. The only way is to tatoo it but u will look like transvestite or sun whore. 

My information is based on a few years ago. Maybe by now they might have found a way to do it, eg. cloning or implanting synthetic ones. The last i know about cloning is that the yield is not good, so they have not offered it to public.

U can go for consultation. I heard they have it once a month via teleconferencing and is free. I mean consultation is free but the entire thing is arranged by their agent in singapore and i believe agent will charge some commission

the one i done at jean yip a decade ago is implanting synthetic ones. maybe by now there is a better technology.

Guest Guest

Don't go jean yip this type. Not safe. If anything happen, eg. infection or become cancerous, u cannot hold them responsible. Also, beautificans have no anaesthesia, how to tahan the pain?

Guest uncle to be

Don't go jean yip this type. Not safe. If anything happen, eg. infection or become cancerous, u cannot hold them responsible. Also, beautificans have no anaesthesia, how to tahan the pain?

mine was safe, no complication, side effects or anything. they apply an anaesthetic cream before the procedure. you will still feel abit of pain but can tahan. i went to jean yip then long ago cos it was recommended by a model friend who did it himself so i went to the same outlet and asked for the same person. anw its quite natural but like i said, it wont last and by the next 2 to 3 years, you will be back to your old eyebrow.

the thomas d website quoted $1200, i think this might be the industry price now. not cheap at all, if you have spare cash no harm trying. the guy they feature on the website, im quite sure they have done it on him, the result will look something like his eyebrow.

• Guest locked this topic