Male HQ

White Smelly Substance Around Cock = Cock Cheese = Smegma + How To Bear With Smelly Cock (Compiled)

Guest No Thanks

Guest No Thanks

i have always like this guy. we've known each other for about 4 months now. we chatted almost every day and from simple conversation leads to arranging for sex session. last weekend, as his place was available, he invited me over. the invitation was for the obvious.

obviously, he likes me too. we didnt want to rush into it when i got there. we started chatting and slowly to holding hands and kissing. i told him that i prefer to take a shower before engaging into the real thing. he wanted to do it together. boy, as he took off his shorts, i could faint from the cheesy smell coming from his private part. i knew it had to be his cock. i told myself that the smell would be gone after our shower.

it didnt help after the shower. i felt bad cos i could not do it any further. there was still the pungent cheesy smell. i felt i was obliging the act. he blew me but i could not reciprocate the same to him. in the end, i only jerked for him.

i just do not know how to tell him. obviously, he was not aware of it - i guess.

sigh.

Its not pre-cum.

Cock cheese is dried pre-cum.

Cheese takes a while to ferment so it is quite likely that the cheese has been on his cock since he was a kid. That crusty stuff inside his foreskin had been with him since his JC days, survived field camp during NS, while he was mugging through his exams in uni. He didn't have time to clean his cock on his nervous first day at work.

It means his mother did not teach him to pull back the foreskin and wash his cockhead after he pees.

Poor personal hygiene = poor lover.

NEXT.

Eww... :P

But I am sure a good wash with a good scrub will get rid of most, if not all, smells...

Treat it as a form of foreplay... Work up a lather and get him hard and give him a scrub there, working under the forskin and on the cockhead... He gets shiok and you get him clean without embarassing him... :)

Encountered once unusual at local sauna, who liked the smell instead, he said no cheesy smell like sucking non-cock object ….. He further said next time don’t clean up lah, let me 'clean' with my mouth and tounge ….. :yuk: :swear:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Maybe you should consider yourself lucky not to have encountered cheesy cocks before... :)

Here's a sample tho.. the smell is sharp like rotting Krafts Cheese with a hint of the stench from dried urine stuck on a toliet bowl that has not been flushed for a week. The consistency of smegma is quite grainy and crusty like 2 day old vomit but could also come in a semi-wet form like the slimy ooze discharge from an unwashed unused vagina.

Although I have not personally brought myself to taste it (prob in an episode of Fear Factor: Extreme), my understanding is that despite the strong appearance and fragrance associated with cock tease, the flavour is quite mild and nutty with a bit of saltish waxy taste similar to chinese sausage imparted by the years of crystalised urine.

I will only recommend smegma to people who are accustomed to extreme tastes eg <<Don't Feed The Troll>> and golden showers. Enjoy.

For those who know smegma, is like BlueCheese...they are smell the same....BUT BlueCheese is tasty......can't imagine cheesy cocks....the sight of it turns me off. How to have fun with someone with poor hygiene.. :oops:

i have seen cocks with foreskin covering the whole head, so when they pee, the urine will flow around the head.

no easy way to prevent that (other than going for ops to cut away the foreskin :P ) have to constant clean that part

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Have come across a few dicks which carry a urine smell even after we played & washed in the shower earlier. Cld it be these guys dont normally wash up after peeing their whole life and the pee smell had stayed with their dicks? A real turnoff, no oral lah.. it's like licking the public urinal.. yucks :swear:

with due respect to 'cheesy' brothers, my question is - are you aware of the smell or it has become so normal that the smell is oblivion to yourself?

i had a bad experience many years ago. happened that i got cruised (oh well, rather we were cruising each other) when i snaked out of office to go for breakfast. i didnt yet to get my breakfast and decided to follow the guy to the toilet. once inside the toilet, he asked me to go into the cubicle. and here where i got my cheese breakfast!

we were both inside the cubicle. at first, there was nothing amissed until he unzipped his business pants and down his undie. i had a gush of nausea and vomitted into the toilet bowl. suddenly, the whole cubicle was filled with smell of bad cheese. strangely, that guy seemed not to be aware of the smell and he was shocked when i reacted adversely.

he was a nice guy even asked whether i was alright. I told him i needed to get out of the cubicle. once out, i vomitted again. he was still standing there. i decided not to continue and told him, apologetically, that i was not well and left.

that incident was the beginning of my phobia with guys with tight foreskin.

with due respect to 'cheesy' brothers, my question is - are you aware of the smell or it has become so normal that the smell is oblivion to yourself?

i had a bad experience many years ago. happened that i got cruised (oh well, rather we were cruising each other) when i snaked out of office to go for breakfast. i didnt yet to get my breakfast and decided to follow the guy to the toilet. once inside the toilet, he asked me to go into the cubicle. and here where i got my cheese breakfast!

we were both inside the cubicle. at first, there was nothing amissed until he unzipped his business pants and down his undie. i had a gush of nausea and vomitted into the toilet bowl. suddenly, the whole cubicle was filled with smell of bad cheese. strangely, that guy seemed not to be aware of the smell and he was shocked when i reacted adversely.

he was a nice guy even asked whether i was alright. I told him i needed to get out of the cubicle. once out, i vomitted again. he was still standing there. i decided not to continue and told him, apologetically, that i was not well and left.

I was aware of it thus I will always wash clean in the toilet first before anything. I just find it irritating that even though I bathe twice everyday and wash clean in the morning, sometimes until at night the cheese will still form a little.

But as I said, nowadays like no more cheese lor, maybe run out liao. Haha. :D

i totally dig u ..

dats y pool shower cruzin is the best .. u see them shower . u see them soap their dick .. they miss a spot , u use ur soap n work their foreskin !!!

Not all cum or pre-cum smells leh... I pre-cum ususally no smell and the pre-cum of the guys I meet usually also no smell... There was even a young guy who's cum had no typical cum smell... I remember playing with his cum and cock after he cummed and tried licking it as I was so surprised it didn't smell... :lol:

i had this experience recently, got this nice chap in the car, we pet for a while, i moved my hand and pulled down his underwear, nice soft cock with foreskin covering the while head.

i slided his foreskin down with my palm, BIG mistake, the smell of stale urine and other cheesey smell filled the whole car. my palm smelled like i had just dipped inside the toilet bowl :)

all urge was gone and my only intention was to go and washed my hands.

and he told me he just came out of shower :P

i had this experience recently, got this nice chap in the car, we pet for a while, i moved my hand and pulled down his underwear, nice soft cock with foreskin covering the while head.

i slided his foreskin down with my palm, BIG mistake, the smell of stale urine and other cheesey smell filled the whole car. my palm smelled like i had just dipped inside the toilet bowl :)

oral, did u tell him abt the smell? if so, how did he react to it?

Wahlau, after shower also like that ? :yuk: Can't imagine if he didnt shower :yuk: :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Aiyah, OB, some don't dare to pull down their foreskin to wash their cock because either their fore skin too tight or their cock head too sensitive and it smarts if they were to pull it down to wash it.

Then again, they are also bottoms who don't need to use their dicks, so they conveniently forget to wash there.

Some are virgins to m2m sex or are inexperience about sex or personal hygiene.

Or they are simply too young to realised that they have to wash their cock head lor. :D

the guy may be huge but if hs dick is fully covered with foreskin after erection or semi erect i do the ultraman NO NO with regards to oralsex .. i do not wish to discover the TREASURE underneath the foreskin .. i kno it will lead to sore throat followed by fever .....suck mine instead :whistle:

on the other hand a dry huge cut dick head is always a welCUM sight !! :thumb:

he did ask what happen as 1 moment we were in heavy petting and suddently i stop all action, and i had to explain to him in a tactful way.

i could see that he was pretty embrassed hence i quickly diverted the topic away.

5 excuses to use when you encounter cheesy cock:

- Er.. your brother very ripe today leh.

- Should we take a shower together?

- Did you just f**k a woman before meeting me?

- Sorry, I'm allergic to strong dairy products.

My fav:

- Do you f**k as well as you wash yourself?

Guest Monastery
I think the only thing worse than chessy cock is bad breath- that I really cannot tahan. Its very hard to have sex when you are holding your own breath and trying to avert your head so that you dont end up face to face with him.

if kenna both from the same person - do think joining the monastery liao ler :D

having cheese is already bad, and now got to avoid kissing the guy. hmm, next wonder how is the armpit smell? :D:o;)

• G_M changed the title to White Smelly Substance Around Cock = Cock Cheese = Smegma + How To Bear With Smelly Cock (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.