Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

This is many flaws to this pict which suspect is not local or is taken many years ago... The phone, is not even iPhone/samsung s2/note or not even any smart phone.. Is an old model phone... Look at that old fashion red chair and the tv/computer monitor still using CRT?? This boy wear so many necklace most like a beng or something also...

Guest Guest

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1010404/accident_at_budget_terminal.html

A male Chinese National apparently took over a taxi after assaulting the cabby early this morning (March 17), then proceeded to crash it at the Budget Terminal, killing a cleaner.

STOMPer Rachel wrote:

"Accident at Budget Terminal this morning.

"From Tweets, it seems a cleaner was injured/died from the crash."

A spokesperson from the SCDF said:

"The SCDF received a call at 6.52am on March 17.

"1 ambulance was dispatched.

"Paramedics pronounced 1 male Indian in his 30s dead.

"An injured Chinese male in his 30s was also conveyed to Changi General Hospital."

According to a statement released by Comfort Delgro, the 30-year-old Chinese National started getting violent with the taxi driver during a cab journey. The cabby then activated the distress button and got out of the cab.

Police said the passenger was later seen re-entering the taxi and drove towards the direction of the Budget Terminal. A 34-year-old cleaner died after he was hit by the taxi driven by the Chinese National at the driveway in front of the Budget Terminal.

The Chinese National was detained at the scene.

Police investigations are still ongoing.

Guest Guest

I think if the taxi driver has to ditch his car, he must really have been super desperate. Don't think he can think about so much at that point in time la. On hindsight - perfect vision always.

Guest Guest
Wonder why didn't the Taxi driver remove the car key when he left his car?

he wouldn't hv thought so much, who wld hv thought that the passenger will hijack the car? he has already pressed the distress button connecting to HQ before getting out.

Guest Guest

ya.............if a road rage approaches me, i wouldnt think of switching of engine also when arguing w him.

anyway dont put the blame on the driver. that prc bastard has no right to drive off the car and kill a man no matter what argument it may be

Wow A violent crime that caused a death in Singapore.

Gives a whole new perspective to the term:" Low Crime doesn't mean no Crime"

Let's count

At least a Man slaugther

Auto theft

Assault/battering

Destruction of properties.

And why is this China guy in Singapore in the first place?

I wonder?

Guest Guest

Wow A violent crime that caused a death in Singapore.

Gives a whole new perspective to the term:" Low Crime doesn't mean no Crime"

Let's count

At least a Man slaugther

Auto theft

Assault/battering

Destruction of properties.

And why is this China guy in Singapore in the first place?

bcos the Garmen let him in

Guest Guest
he wouldn't hv thought so much, who wld hv thought that the passenger will hijack the car? he has already pressed the distress button connecting to HQ before getting out.

Some clever ppl may be suggesting that the taxi driver would have washed the taxi, pump out the diesel, wipe the windscreen, comb his hair, turn on the lights in the taxi and then whip out his iphone4s to video the hijacker. They tot hollywood disaster movies?! 事后诸葛亮 ~~~

Anyway, hope the "Killer" will be punished telok telok to prevent same case from happening in Singapore.

http://sg.news.yahoo...it-by-taxi.html

A 34-year-old cleaner was instantly killed when he was hit by a hijacked taxi driven by a passenger at the Budget Terminal on Saturday morning.

According to Channel NewsAsia, the cleaner was a Malaysian named Chandra Mogan who was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics at 7.13am. His family lives in Johor and he is survived by four children.

Police have arrested the driver of the Citicab taxi, who is believed to have taken over the wheel after an argument with the original taxi driver.

Witnesses said the suspect, a 30-year-old Chinese national, tried to flee the scene after the crash but was stopped by the public, reported CNA. The Sunday Times said he was later arrested by police inside the terminal area.

The force of the crash along the Budget Terminal driveway smashed the glass entrance next to a McDonald's restaurant.

What caused hijack?

According to The Sunday Times, cab driver, Yeow Chuwee Lam, 57 said he picked up his passenger at Still Road in the Katong area.

His passenger was in an upbeat mood as he was returning home to China to see his family. However, halfway through the journey, he seemed to snap and repeatedly accused Yeow of “hiding his belongings”.

When Yeow denied taking any belongings, his passenger turned violent and began assaulting him on the neck and ear.

That's when Yeow stopped the cab, activated the distress button and tried to get out of the cab. He was then pushed out onto the road. His passenger also exited the taxi, continued to attack Yeow before getting back into the taxi and driving off.

Yeow suffered superficial wounds and was taken to Changi General Hospital (CGH) for medical treatment after police arrived at the scene.

The Chinese national was arrested but was admitted to CGH for cuts on his head.

In the latest development, police said they will be charging the passenger with voluntarily causing hurt in committing robbery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, The PRC snap when he is returning to china .And He is a Citicab driver.

And the poor malaysian indian guy with 4 Children who Died for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The Theory: The STOMPer ColdfireX is cruising the place thinking of the old Fort Road forest. But later found that other men were all there for the illegal brothel. He is angry and posted on STOMP resulting the place raid by police.

have u read the article (properly)?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Canvas covered shelters? Another hidden place to look for "chicken". Dun think the guy is cruising the place for guys. :P

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Famous Singaporean plastic surgeon Dr Woffles Wu Tze Liang was charged in court two weeks ago for abetting an elderly employee to take the rap for him for two speeding offences.

Woffles had allegedly abetted 83 year old Kuan Yit Wah to provide misleading information to the police. He had then lied to the police that he was the driver of a car caught speeding on Lornie Road at 4pm on Sept 11 2005 when the driver was Woffles.

If convicted, Woffles could be fined up to $1,000, jailed for up to six months, or sentenced to both.

The case raised some eyebrows over the length of time - seven years to be exact - to be taken for Woffles Wu to be charged in court leading some to question the efficiency of the Singapore police.

However, the offence would not have come to light at all if not for one persistent ex-staff of Woffles Wu who lodged a police report in January this year.

Below is an excerpt of an email we received from her:

wofflescomplaint1.jpg

Teresa Wong (TW) was a former staff of Woffles Wu who was jailed for one year and three months in 2010 for criminal breach of trust. Our informant claimed that she was a former colleague of Teresa Wong.

"TW lodged her complaint in 2009/2010 and nothing came of it. I lodged my complaint to the proper channel (via) the Traffic Police in January 2012 and within three months, in April 2012, WW has been charged. So if I had not personally pursued this case, despite TW warning me not to, perhaps WW would have got off scot free."

Getting a fall guy for traffic offences is a serious crime and it is absolutely shocking that the traffic police is unable to detect it earlier and fined the wrong person instead (Kuah Yit Wah).

Dr Woffles Wu will be attending a court hearing tomorrow and we wish him best of luck.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/famous-plastic-surgeon-woffles-wus-abetting-case-was-exposed-by-his-ex-staff-only-in-january-this-year/

Guest cactus

Famous Singaporean plastic surgeon Dr Woffles Wu Tze Liang was charged in court two weeks ago for abetting an elderly employee to take the rap for him for two speeding offences.

Woffles had allegedly abetted 83 year old Kuan Yit Wah to provide misleading information to the police. He had then lied to the police that he was the driver of a car caught speeding on Lornie Road at 4pm on Sept 11 2005 when the driver was Woffles.

plastic_surgeon_allegedly_paid_colleague-thumbnail.jpg

Getting a fall guy for traffic offences is a serious crime and it is absolutely shocking that the traffic police is unable to detect it earlier and fined the wrong person instead (Kuah Yit Wah).

It is so common in Singapore!

I knew too many people doing this.

My friend, a Government Scholar did this! He asked his relative to be his "tua-pek-gong" (scapegoat).

Edited by cactus

Guest cactus

Dr Woffles Wu will be attending a court hearing tomorrow and we wish him best of luck.

He so rich... definitely got tip-top good lawyer!

Most importantly, he will not be going to jail. I confirm the verdict will be just a cheap $1000 fine slap for Dr Woffles Wu!

Hah... this is our world class Singapore's fxxxking law. :clap:

One good example... See picture below.

Dr Woffles Wu's case is just a peanut compare with Dr. Ivan Ngeow's indecent exposure.

e1b9dcbd6b19bd7a2bd76836684c6b44.jpg

Edited by cactus

Guest Guest

Given that it took so long for this case to come up, I wonder if this story has anything to do with it:

http://thecourtroom....woffles_wu.html

CLINIC CASHIER STOLE $111,000 FROM PLASTIC SURGEON WOFFLES WU

24 Dec 2010

SOURCE: The Straits Times

FOR eight years, receptionist Teresa Wong Chui Sheung collected payments from the clients of well-known plastic surgeon Woffles Wu at his Camden Medical Centre clinic.

Little did anyone guess she was pocketing money on the side.

Yesterday, Wong, 49, was jailed one year and three months for committing criminal breach of trust (CBT) of $111,713 between March 2004 and October 2008.

When she pleaded guilty on Dec 9, the district court heard she had joined Woffles Wu Aesthetic & Laser Centre as a receptionist-cum-cashier in October 2000.

By around March 2004, she realised there was a loophole in the way the clinic did its accounts.

She had noticed the invoice booklets used by the clinic were bought from stationery shops. Each invoice was in triplicate. The white copy went to the client, the pink one was put in the client’s patient file, and the blue copy was filed for audit purposes.

Wong bought similar booklets with the same serial numbers and started her spree of crime.

When clients paid with cash, she would write them a receipt from her own invoice booklet with the correct amount.

She would later fill up the clinic’s invoice booklet with an underdeclared amount, and pocket the difference.

Alternatively, she would issue invoices from the clinic’s booklet, but would throw away the pink and blue copies and replace these with same coloured copies from her booklet, indicating lower amounts.

Court documents revealed that she misappropriated amounts of between $20 and $1,900. She was found out, and sacked, on Oct 18, 2008. The police were notified.

Pleading for a jail term of one year, defence counsel A.P. Thirumurthy said that Wong was suffering from kidney ailments and psychiatric illness. In March last year, she was diagnosed with an adjustment disorder with depressed mood, caused by having been found out.

She had moved to Singapore from Hong Kong in 1996 with her two children and joined Singapore General Hospital (SGH) as an assistant nurse. In 2000, she went to work for Dr Wu.

Mr Thirumurthy said she started misappropriating money only because she found it difficult to pay family expenses and the school fees of her son, who is now 14. The divorcee has an elder daughter who has returned to Hong Kong.

Arguing for a stiffer sentence, Deputy Public Prosecutor Adrian Ooi pointed out that no restitution has been made.

District Judge Jill Tan said the court was unable to ignore the large amount Wong had misappropriated, and how the offences took place over a long period. The jail term was backdated to Sept 21, the day she was remanded.

Wong, who had limped into the courtroom wearing a neck brace, grimaced when the sentence was announced.

Contacted by The Straits Times, Dr Wu said the whole episode had made him “very distressed and depressed”.

When Dr Wu, who was a plastic surgeon in SGH, left in 2000 for private practice, he had hired Wong as he considered her one of the better workers. He said: “At my clinic, she would often stay on after everyone had left. I thought she was very hard working, but she was probably staying back to carry out her crime.”

She was caught when a colleague noticed that the colour of the blue copy of an invoice did not match other blue copies.

Dr Wu said: “Teresa confessed and I gave her another chance but she went back to stealing from me after only one day."

He added that within three months after the clinic reported her to the police, Wong complained to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Ministry of Health and the Singapore Medical Council, alleging that he had not allowed her to go on medical leave since 2003.

He denied this, saying: “When MOM called me, I explained that if she still had the medical certificates, she could not have applied for medical leave. Our system is to file away the medical certificate as proof that an employee was ill."

Dr Wu added that a few of his patients had told him they had seen Wong wining and dining in fancy restaurants with her boyfriend. “To me, that was her personal life; then I found out she was living it up with my money."

He has since implemented safeguards in the clinic’s accounts.

Wong could have been jailed up to seven years and fined for each of the two CBT offences she pleaded guilty to. Four similar charges were taken into consideration in sentencing.

clinic_cashier_stole_111000_from_plastic_surgeon_woffles_wu-thumbnail.jpg

Guest prison break

plastic_surgeon_allegedly_paid_colleague-thumbnail.jpg

$1000 fine to him is peanut. But, we like the idea of jailing him max 6 months. Why? Just imagine, he can do community services inside prison, all his fellow inmates got to have free botox, face lift, liposculpture, etc. and later coming out as a "NEW" men.

Only jailed one year and three months for committing criminal breach of trust (CBT) of $111,713 ? does she need to repay the embezzled amount?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

after 3 months she is a free and rich lady. no need to pay back $111, 713k since she have serve the 3 months term .just declare money spend finished..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Just want to comments that the heading should read

Stomp News (compiled) and not (complied).

Moderator must have make a spelling mistake.

Stomp News (compiled) and not (complied).

Moderator must have make a spelling mistake.

Changed. Thanks for pointing out.

Just for your info, you also made some mistakes.

Moderator must have make made a spelling mistake.

Meanwhile, at East Coast Park.....

naked_man_behaves_obscenely_in_front_of-thumbnail.jpg

Wah lau eh, what kind of guy is this? Nothing better to do than to come East Coast Park and pcc. In front of everybody some more. Didn't know sg got this kind of people sia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This naked man was spotted by STOMPer Wilson behaving in an obscene manner in plain sight of passers-by at East Coast Park.

The STOMPer commented:

"I felt so disgusted by this man's actions.

"He drove a Silver Hyundai Accent.

"He literally just got naked and just walked out of his car and jerked-off right in front of people near him.

"I really do not understand what he gains from doing this and if he knows that it is actually a chargeable offence to be naked and doing such obscene acts in public. I hope he will be caught and charged in court.

"It is kind of disgusting to see these kinds of actions in public. He did not bother that people were looking at him, he just continue jerking all he wanted.

"I feel that if he is horny, why doesn't he just drive home and do it in his room with the door locked?

"Why must he do such disgusting actions in public? What does he want to prove? That he is daring enough?

"Can someone please educate him. This is a public area and there may be young children around as it is at East Coast Park and there will be families around for picnic or jogging or even cycling and blading."

"I guess it's time for him to wake up and get a life.

"I really felt so disgusted and ashamed of him.

"Yucks... Distasteful!"

Guest Guest

This man always appear at the ford rd carpark in the late afternoon. He is a property agent and cruising for young man. He will strip off himself nake and drive around the carpark. Once he got his target, he will come out from his car and jerk off himself showing to u.

Guest Guest

If he is smart enough, he should not go there anymore . Maybe some undercover will be waiting for him.

So as the other guy who wear underwear and doing suntanning his leg. He maybe the next guy on stomp.

There is also another pervert guy appear at the ford road car park, wearing underwear doing suntanning his leg? Huh how he looks ? Anyone BW friends saw him there and share with us? Why these people are so daring now?

Guest Guest

There is also another pervert guy appear at the ford road car park, wearing underwear doing suntanning his leg? Huh how he looks ? Anyone BW friends saw him there and share with us? Why these people are so daring now?

U want to go Fort Rd now. He is there. Look for 5776

Guest Guest

Is he driving the red car? Oh gosh, he so plump, wearing a hat and a pair of sunglasses....

Isn't he worrying that his picture appear on stomp ?

Fort road now become a hot spot, not only for cruising..,.also a place to strip nake there........

Guest Guest

Is he driving the red car? Oh gosh, he so plump, wearing a hat and a pair of sunglasses....

Isn't he worrying that his picture appear on stomp ?

Fort road now become a hot spot, not only for cruising..,.also a place to strip nake there........

Yes, u see him before wor... Disgusting right...? He goes there almost everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

video was in stomp . similiar case of the 2 ah lian, man push old lady after some arguement. old lady should have call him U GAY.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic