Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

what is Mat face? lol

Cute malay features (deep lidded eys with long lashes, brows that follow the eyes socket brim, taller nose bridge, and dense hair) with nicely tanned skin.

Usually slim ^_^  ^_^

Dontcha like Mat faces? I was staring at some cute boys right outside my car window on their bikes this morning when I stopped at a junction, the cutest smiled back, I melted. :wub:  :wub:

Cute malay features (deep lidded eys with long lashes, brows that follow the eyes socket brim, taller nose bridge, and dense hair) with nicely tanned skin.

Usually slim ^_^  ^_^

Dontcha like Mat faces? I was staring at some cute boys right outside my car window on their bikes this morning when I stopped at a junction, the cutest smiled back, I melted. :wub:  :wub:

nah... totally not impressed or like at all. this kind of look can easily be achieved with some self-grooming.

Guest Guest

Did Crumpler inform MAS? Why not? If he did, eventually please share the reply.

There's enough whining nowadays with nothing resulting from it.

Guest Guest

Cute malay features (deep lidded eys with long lashes, brows that follow the eyes socket brim, taller nose bridge, and dense hair) with nicely tanned skin.

Usually slim ^_^^_^

Many of MAS air stewards have such Mat looks. They have bent wrists and behave as if they are princesses....arrogant and provide lousy service!!!

This is one reason I don't travel by MAS, no matter how cheap their airfares are.

Guest Guest

There are often two sides to a story.

Many people are rude when they want something done. Have seen some classic displays of boorish behaviour by Singaporean passengers on planes and my flight attendant friends can vouch for that.

Some people think that by paying hundreds of dollars for a seat, he/she as the right to treat others like dirt.  It doesn't work that way.

yes agree on this....but i must say that if u wanna work in the service industry....u must be able to handle this from passengers and deal with it in a professional way.

sounding bitchy or trying to think that you are witty and sound 'impressive' (like the MAS steward) does not help at all....

For those who have not taken a flight before, a slanted table may have a repercussion when one is having a meal, ESPECIALLY when there is a bad turbulence going on up in the sky. Such a response is not acceptable, no matter how rude a customer is. When I took Asiana, I am pleasantly surprised how good the Korean stewardesses were, in comparison to our SQ counterparts. I took economy class for both aircrafts, and I feel our own stewards and stewardess still have the "air" around them, for whatever reason I don't know / understand. 

Frankly, coming from the same race, the Malays are polite BUT still not very ept in the service industry. Yeah, I do agree Singaporeans tend to complain a lot, but the complaints are not unfounded. Singaporeans do need to work more on their courtesy portfolio, too. I do like the Korean service industry, though. Although their English is not that good, they take the effort to understand and help you out.

Guest Guest

For those who have not taken a flight before, a slanted table may have a repercussion when one is having a meal, ESPECIALLY when there is a bad turbulence going on up in the sky. Such a response is not acceptable, no matter how rude a customer is. When I took Asiana, I am pleasantly surprised how good the Korean stewardesses were, in comparison to our SQ counterparts. I took economy class for both aircrafts, and I feel our own stewards and stewardess still have the "air" around them, for whatever reason I don't know / understand. 

Frankly, coming from the same race, the Malays are polite BUT still not very ept in the service industry. Yeah, I do agree Singaporeans tend to complain a lot, but the complaints are not unfounded. Singaporeans do need to work more on their courtesy portfolio, too. I do like the Korean service industry, though. Although their English is not that good, they take the effort to understand and help you out.

We can complain but always remember to compliment when it's due.

It's only fair.

Guest Guest

sidetrack abit, reminds me of something....

i have gay SQ steward friends who told me some gay passengers tried to purposely flirt with them, they find it disgusting but cant do much except to smile cos they cant pull a black face (but passengers might think that they are ok). LOL i think if you try to flirt with a steward and he gives negative signals, just let it go, dun be an irritant. :P

For those who have not taken a flight before, a slanted table may have a repercussion when one is having a meal, ESPECIALLY when there is a bad turbulence going on up in the sky.

Right, and I suppose a properly straight-angled table will keep all your food intact when there's bad turbulence?

Right, and I suppose a properly straight-angled table will keep all your food intact when there's bad turbulence?

Well, at least it gives some reaction time and the food will go up and down instead. At least the passenger can hold or do something instead. 

And please use some intelligence to what I mean in my statement, instead of being negative all the time. Have some class, please.

Guest Guest

dun be bitchy lah....im sure u get the gist of what he's trying to say....that a slanted table may post some 'dangers'....unless u really dun...

Guest Guest

sidetrack abit, reminds me of something....

i have gay SQ steward friends who told me some gay passengers tried to purposely flirt with them, they find it disgusting but cant do much except to smile cos they cant pull a black face (but passengers might think that they are ok). LOL i think if you try to flirt with a steward and he gives negative signals, just let it go, dun be an irritant. :P

I m sure they are in the PSI, oops sorril the haze, CMI category.

I was on a Malaysian airline flight to Tokyo.

I went to the loo, returned to my seat & found a stem of rose on my armrest.

So I guess it must be from the air steward?

So the tray incident was but an unfortunate one.

I wonder, if the passenger is a hottie, would his response be different?

It also make me rethink the pilot's greeting to the passengers "right now, we are cruising at.....".

Guest Guest

I m sure they are in the PSI, oops sorril the haze, CMI category.

I was on a Malaysian airline flight to Tokyo.

I went to the loo, returned to my seat & found a stem of rose on my armrest.

So I guess it must be from the air steward?

So the tray incident was but an unfortunate one.

I wonder, if the passenger is a hottie, would his response be different?

It also make me rethink the pilot's greeting to the passengers "right now, we are cruising at.....".

maybe the rose from another pax? :rolleyes:

if pax is a hottie, im sure the steward will response in a much favourable way....cruel world... ;) ...but steward might still frown if he's attached or not his type? the worst is flirt with a straight steward.....

thats why know when to retreat if u sense negative signals....have some respect for yourself.... :B)

Guest Guest

maybe the rose from another pax? :rolleyes:

if pax is a hottie, im sure the steward will response in a much favourable way....cruel world... ;) ...but steward might still frown if he's attached or not his type? the worst is flirt with a straight steward.....

thats why know when to retreat if u sense negative signals....have some respect for yourself.... :B)

No lah, extra stem from biz class toilet. A steward took it & placed it on my arm rest.

Imagine the turbulence I experienced below my belt :(

Anyway, it was stolen by another gal when I went wee wee the 2nd time.

Gdlking people get better treatment.

It pays to be nice & courteous to the crew.

Just smile & nod when the crew greet you when you board.

Say pls & tq.

Guest Guest

No lah, extra stem from biz class toilet. A steward took it & placed it on my arm rest.

Imagine the turbulence I experienced below my belt :(

Anyway, it was stolen by another gal when I went wee wee the 2nd time.

Gdlking people get better treatment.

It pays to be nice & courteous to the crew.

Just smile & nod when the crew greet you when you board.

Say pls & tq.

ahaha u got a hardon? :P

not just that, gd looking and nice people get better treatment. actually its cos u get more attention and when u have favour, they really do listen. but if u are gd looking and not nice, it might work against you, you might be no.1 target on board.

Guest Guest

ahaha u got a hardon? :P

not just that, gd looking and nice people get better treatment. actually its cos u get more attention and when u have favour, they really do listen. but if u are gd looking and not nice, it might work against you, you might be no.1 target on board.

No lah, I have a fear of flying (tks to the same airline on a flight to Istanbul)

More like a button mushroom amidst some fatt choy.

I was on board a TG flight.

As I was on a strict diet, I could not take the chicken or beef dish they offered in-flight.

I asked if there's any other selection & if not, it's okay for me to skip the meal.4

She came back with a tray that looked like it was from the biz class.

Though it did not suit my taste, I still ate it with gratitude coz it was an effort.

The fugly auntie nxt to me compained that how come mine was so special & different.

The air stewardess just ignored her.

I had seen some very beautiful gals with very bad attitude. They treated the crew like servants.

My aunt was an ex-stewardess. She would share with me the joy & pain of being a crew in the air.

She told me she fell several times & was even molested.

So pls be civil to the crew when you fly the nxt time.

It does pay to be nice.

Stomp for what? Write to MAS to complain instead.

Having said that, some paxs love to expect 1st class service when they dont travel with a "first class" airline or arent in first class seats.

Aiyoh, its because of people like that service in our region has been dropping in quality for the last few decades. You are enabling shitty people to get away with such lousy service. I think writing to Stomp is a great start but shouldnt stop there. Must escalate this by writing to tripadvisor, to airlinequality.com, Skytrax and more. Shame this bloody vermin till he gets grounded.

Guest Guest

Aiyoh, its because of people like that service in our region has been dropping in quality for the last few decades. You are enabling shitty people to get away with such lousy service. I think writing to Stomp is a great start but shouldnt stop there. Must escalate this by writing to tripadvisor, to airlinequality.com, Skytrax and more. Shame this bloody vermin till he gets grounded.

so scary.....act cute on avatar but heart as poisonous as venom.... :o :yuk:

Guest Guest

Outside act barbie but deep inside pure babi. Chao bottom

Pls be more cultural sensitive. There are malay members and guests in BW

Your comment is 1000 times worst than what the air steward did.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sian7272

Below is an article from Stomp. A rich malaysian girl calls Sporeans poor incompetent and says her shopping taxes feeds many of us.

After reading the article not sure if i should treat it as a joke or get angry. The rich tai tai don't even say that openly, this rich girl(dunno how rich) did that.    

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/rich-malaysian-girl-calls-sporeans-poor-incompetent-and-says-her-shopping-taxes

Guest Raiden Alpha

She said those things in the heat of the moment in her blog to her attackers a few years ago. Some social sites recently dig it up and blow it up of proportion and sensationalise it to fan the wind of anti foreigner sentiment..

Nevertheless Cheryl still shouldn't have say those things in the past. Now people have a chance to use her past to haunt her and push their own agendas.

This is an isolated case. It is different from sun Xu case where it is an deliberate attempt to insult Singaporeans in the first place.

Guest fuck her cheap hole

1. She is not even THHHAT rich in the first place.  The true rich will be living at Sentosa Cove, not some mass market landed!

2.  Ferrari BIG EFFING deal!  I will term you rich if you own a private jet, yacht or an island.  Her family is just upper middle class at best.

3.  She is in desperate need of head to toe plastic surgery!  Her face is atypical of those chao Al Lian cheapskate johoreans you see when you shop there.  She looks retarded actually.  Those kena langar then reverse and langar again kinda face!

4.  That useless white is not even good looking to begin with!  hahahaha. Where did she snatch him from?  The dumpster?  And he looks really poor!

5.  Let me tell u all something, the true rich will NEVER study in Australia.  They send their kids to USA or England.  NEVER Aussie.  Only the middle class Singaporeans or Malaysians send their kids there because its CHEAPER!  Get it?  AND University of Queensland (UQ)??? What a joke!

Okay, so she is  a little bit better off than most people, being born with  a vagina has its advantages, just like her mother , she will will use her feminine organs to make man work hard and earn money for her to spend, , so its part and parcel of being a woman.

Why wanna bad mouth her, a time will come when she looks back of what she did today and regret her actions, it is a matter of time,  people of pedigree will not draw attention to the size of their wealth,

chinese saying a big tree will draw a big wind to flap its leaves,

she will get her just karma, it is a matter of time, like a said before the really rich people have really ugly looks because they work very hard to gain wealth because they cannot rely on their good looks to get by

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/young-man-caught-doing-indecent-act-on-bus-even-with-people-around-him

Stomper Tara caught a man engaging in an indecent act onboard bus service number 293 in the Tampines vicinity.

The Stomper was disgusted when she saw this and said there were kids going up and down the bus at that time.

In an email to Stomp, the Stomper wrote:

"I saw a young guy engaging in an indecent act on bus service number 293 in the Tampines vicinity.

"It was in broad daylight and he was exposing himself even when there were people on the bus.

"This is really sickening, especially when there were also kids coming up and down the bus."

• 3 months later...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/spore-man-respects-dads-wishes-and-holds-wedding-banquet-at-coffeeshop

S'pore man respects dad's wishes and holds wedding banquet at coffeeshop
Posted on 23 December 2014

A 27-year-old man in Singapore held his wedding banquet on Sunday (21 Dec) at perhaps the most unusual of places -- a coffee shop.

According to a report in Wanbao, it was the first time in 30 years that a couple has opted for a coffee-shop wedding.

The man and his bride decided to forgo the typical wedding dinner at a swanky restaurant or hotel out of respect for his 51-year-old father, a carpenter, who had hoped for a celebratory dinner with more "kampung flavour".

The couple hosted 38 tables at the venue.

When interviewed, his father happily said his son told him the good news of the impending marriage about two months ago.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/young-man-caught-doing-indecent-act-on-bus-even-with-people-around-him

Young man caught doing indecent act on bus -- even with people around him

inappropriatemain.jpg

Stomper Tara caught a man engaging in an indecent act onboard bus service number 293 in the Tampines vicinity.

The Stomper was disgusted when she saw this and said there were kids going up and down the bus at that time.

In an email to Stomp, the Stomper wrote:

"I saw a young guy engaging in an indecent act on bus service number 293 in the Tampines vicinity.

"It was in broad daylight and he was exposing himself even when there were people on the bus.

"This is really sickening, especially when there were also kids coming up and down the bus."

:P :P :P

inappropriatemain.jpg

2-edited.jpg

Guest gaysingaporean

Great to know that there are still young men with great heart and confidant in Singapore... in these days and time.

The father brought up his son well and I am sure the bride must be a good person as well.

38 tables for a wedding dinner is not exactly a small scale celebration. The atmosphere must be top class and sincerely warm! Cheers!

Blessing and well wishes for the wonderful couple. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic