Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest curious

It seems its hard to coordinate in here but i in QB now blue South Zone

Let's meet at approx 2.30pm. North Zone 3rd floor toilet, the one in front of the Mexican dining place. I can only jerk you off. My first time. 1st stall on your right as you walk in.

3rd floor Mexican dining washroom kinda busy since it's near the food wing...tell you guys what..I've stationed myself outside on the seating outside Gadgetzone if you guys interested just headover to meet up. .if ok we can go to the less used 2nd floor North Zone toilet near Digital match..prefer to serve than be served lol will be here till 2.15pm or so

Just now in permata, got 1 fit n good looking guy..... Damn attractive.... He went with friends n swim until 8..... He is so friendly n wearing glowing yellow swimming trunk... I wonder that is he a gay (I hope he is)

I saw him in toilet when he pee, I look at his cock n he did look back mine n smile.... Is it mean anything? I stayed back until he went for shower and waited for him... Too bad he did not give any signal to have fun with me :(

Kinda failed for me.... Is anyone here know him, or if u r here, can you have fun with me? Hehe

Anyway, also got weird ppl show me his cock when I dive in the water.... He pretend adjust his trunk, n when he knew I m looking, then he took off n show wank in the water ......

Is it an uncle with blue trunks who did that?

For some reason he is always there in the shower room when I am there, always acting suspicious and checking people out. :(

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.