Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 9/15/2017 at 4:12 PM, Cyrus Tan said:

Went for the 3rd one a few times, agreed with the tool size and the massage is really sensual on the asshole part , other parts were just so so... The 2nd one , is he a specky guy?

Do you meant by is he wearing spec? I went twice but don't think he wear spec anyway.

On 9/14/2017 at 10:45 PM, Kyle34 said:

Went over for  massages in the past weeks, here are some of my experiences would like to share with you guys. :)

1. Healers' Reflexology, RM 70 for 60 mins
    massage in healers is considerably comfortable for me, and there is no hanky panky. I went there about 9pm, and opt for 60 mins body massage and attended by a Thai massuer. A young guy in his 20s, tall, slim and average look. The massage has nothing sensual and he is very focus on massaging the stiff part of my body. the diff with others is i was informed to keep my underwear on for the entire session, haha, probably different masseur have different requirement. XD

2. Traditional Massage + Batin in Taman Limau Manis, Seberang Perai, RM 75 for 90 mins
     I got the contact from Mr Google, and been there twice in the past few months. The massage was carried out in his apartment in Bukit Mertajam,  the compound of apartment is not really well maintain and are generally reside by foreign workers, may not pleasant when u enter the place but was there for massage anyway. The massage was done private room in his unit, well kept and clean. Massage in nude and first 60 mins is traditional massage (seemed to be chinese massage for me), the stroke is quite strong and hit the sore point, and he will put emphasize when he realize certain part of your body is super tense. Think i was quite nervous and got hard when he massage inner thigh and butt,  haha. Also, he tease me by touching my cock when flip over, then telling me he will help me release during the last 15 mins batin session. The batin session is pretty much a handjob session, he will stroke and 'massage' the cock. So far i din get cum during his batin session la, maybe din feel sensual or arouse by his way of cock massage. If you are looking for good massage and lil bit of fun (HJ), you may consider looking for him.

3. Men massage in Taman Chai Leng., RM50 for 60 mins
    There are review on this uncle masseur by some contributor and i recently give it a try due to curiousity. it is RM50 per hour and the masseur is Ricky, in his 40s (diff with what you find in fb profile), He rent and live there in Chai Leng Park, which he carry out his massage services. Environment is so so only, so really dun expect much, The stroke was quite soft for me,  and he will just keep repeating the same stroke. The great part is he is quite sensual and naughty. As he will massage with short initially but tease you by having his half hard cock huge package ball touch 'incidentally' to your ass hole (am naked). I am quite aroused and naughty so touch and grab his cock and balls. He then pull out to let me touch and grab while continue massage me. Since i am aroused, he started to apply oil to my balls and touch the ass part. Damn that was super good and sensual, then proceed to flip over, handjob, and end with cumming over his body. Haha, i think i am not his type so when he is doing the sensual part and b2b face to ace, he close his eyes entire session XD. He also told me he will only act so if he find his client start to naughty by touching him here and there. It is quite a enjoyable experience on the sensual part but personally i unlike to go back for second round though.   

Hi Kyle34, do you mind PM me the no. 3 contact? Thank you!

On 14/09/2017 at 10:45 PM, Kyle34 said:

3. Men massage in Taman Chai Leng., RM50 for 60 mins
    There are review on this uncle masseur by some contributor and i recently give it a try due to curiousity. it is RM50 per hour and the masseur is Ricky, in his 40s (diff with what you find in fb profile), He rent and live there in Chai Leng Park, which he carry out his massage services. Environment is so so only, so really dun expect much, The stroke was quite soft for me,  and he will just keep repeating the same stroke. The great part is he is quite sensual and naughty. As he will massage with short initially but tease you by having his half hard cock huge package ball touch 'incidentally' to your ass hole (am naked). I am quite aroused and naughty so touch and grab his cock and balls. He then pull out to let me touch and grab while continue massage me. Since i am aroused, he started to apply oil to my balls and touch the ass part. Damn that was super good and sensual, then proceed to flip over, handjob, and end with cumming over his body. Haha, i think i am not his type so when he is doing the sensual part and b2b face to ace, he close his eyes entire session XD. He also told me he will only act so if he find his client start to naughty by touching him here and there. It is quite a enjoyable experience on the sensual part but personally i unlike to go back for second round though.   

Went to this No. 3 Massage.

(Note: He seems doesn't happy because I went there without making appointment and he keeps on emphasizing that all his customers will SMS him first before arriving. A little bit sissy when he speaks but not his look)

He answers my enquiries in Malay when I called in and asked for direction even though he is Chinese.

It's very closed to Pelita Nasi Bandar Chai Leng Park (Address: 239, Jalan Gan Chai Leng. Mobile Number: 016-4123060). One minute walk to his place. When you reached one T-junction with Pelita Nasi Kandar on your right, turn left and walk for another 30 metres. There you will see one blue signboard with his mobile number. You can search for him at Facebook by the name "Ricky Rizal".

The Massage session ended more than one hour.

My Sensual experience

===================

1) He focuses on butt / kkj / nips

~ use his palm and fingers to tease butt area

~ use his chin and fingers to tickle and fondle kkj, balls and nips

~ during HJ, he caress and stroke kkj (ooh!) and torture my sensitive nips (ouch!)

5) He is wearing short while doing massage but suddenly goes naked and walk around after the session is over. No naked B2B though

6) His place is small (single bed), a little bit messy and no toilet for big business (must go to Pelita Nasi Kandar). Small business OK.

On 15 September 2017 at 8:39 PM, I Love Sensual said:

When you mentioned "Other parts were just so so" and yet you still went for the 3rd one "a few times", meaning his massage skills is up to your standard or there is no other better masseur at that area?

Honestly I just want the happy ending, so.... Haha and yea not really much masseur at this area too 

On 28/09/2017 at 12:59 PM, Guest Guest M said:

Tried out Healers. Massage was just average. Felt itchiness after the massage, very likely because of unclean bedsheet or towels. Not worth the money and time spent there.

If yoy are looking for good massage, Sifu is way better than Healers from my experience. Maybe you can give it a try.

1 hour ago, Andrewtan said:

Any massage at this hour? 

Hi Andrew, if i not mistaken, there are few massage centre in Georgetown that still operate past 12am. The one i am aware is Healers, while you can check out others. Here is the list that compiled earlier by others. Hope this helps.

On 6/8/2017 at 8:21 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Just want to share Massage Centres with Male Therapists (No HE) in Penang Island:

1) Nagoya Reflexology (New Lane)

→ short provided

2) SIFU Reflexology (Gat Lebuh China)

→ naked

3) ENSO Boutique Spa (Jalan Burma)

→ short provided

4) Kaki Kaki Jalan Anson

→ short provided

5) Healers Reflexology (Lebuh Chulia)

→ naked

6) Liang Xin Spa (Upper Penang Road)

→ naked (only 1 male therapist)

Naked or not, I think it is very much depends whether the male therapist is OK with it or not.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

2 hours ago, Guest PT Mass said:

Once a week. Nagoya at New Lane has all male masseurs from local and Sabah Sarawak. If you play right u can get happy ending by giving tips.

Got meh?

How to approach them for happy ending?

I went there few times but no hanky panky.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.