Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

If 30 is considered senior already, about 70% of mediacorp artistes are also considered senior.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...

Only the 1st contestant can really be a Manhunt.. the rest do not have proportionate body.

standard drop so much

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest gymrodent

We shd support real deserving men, not just because he is gay or fm bw. Unless the title is aquahunt, ill vote for him unreservedly

Ugh.. this year's buffet is awful, I don't like the spread.

But hey, I bet their balls are so much bigger than most people, this competition requires risking your personal pride.

The tattooed tanned guy in the middle looks alright though, though his photo looks edited.

Oh yea, btw, the first contestant, Zhong Xi used to be my classmate in secondary school and he has a really really REALLY lousy fucked up personality, he isn't really nice and he would constantly bully the weaker people in class. He may look good physically, but he has a blackened heart.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

Oh yea, btw, the first contestant, Zhong Xi used to be my classmate in secondary school and he has a really really REALLY lousy fucked up personality, he isn't really nice and he would constantly bully the weaker people in class. He may look good physically, but he has a blackened heart.

easy to make judgement but we dunno people's background. maybe come from broken family?

Trust me, being in the same class with him for 2 years, I am pretty familiar with his attitude. Even he himself admitted that he has some sort of attitude problem.

Besides, broken family or not, he is mistreating the people in his class, he has the choice to think for himself, to not bully, but he chooses not to. Just like us who like men, we are born into this sexual orienation but you don't see us submitting to our minute sexual desires by humping every good looking guy we see on the bus.

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Trust me, being in the same class with him for 2 years, I am pretty familiar with his attitude. Even he himself admitted that he has some sort of attitude problem.

Besides, broken family or not, he is mistreating the people in his class, he has the choice to think for himself, to not bully, but he chooses not to. Just like us who like men, we are born into this sexual orienation but you don't see us submitting to our minute sexual desires by humping every good looking guy we see on the bus.

Hi. I know several jerks like him in sec sch. But these jerks became nice people when they r adults.

@ Gstc82 ok, I agree with you on this one. It has all something to do with maturity.

But I will never forget those emotional scars that he gave me...

they were minute in practice, but it hurt me emotionally

He's too chunky for my taste

Gee.. u guys in bw are such a hard to please bunch of guys. That was a perfect ten to me.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I think it wasn't mature or that nice from you to make your personal comments about someone here we do not know

What does his participation in this contest got to do your personal dislikes for him?

Even if he wins, so ?

If you mind explain?

What if someone from your work or school, were to spell out all your  past shortcomings here ?

Guest Guest

You have got to be kidding. He's like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:  please look at yourself before you make comments on others.

I think it wasn't mature or that nice from you to make your personal comments about someone here we do not know

What does his participation in this contest got to do your personal dislikes for him?

Even if he wins, so ?

If you mind explain?

What if someone from your work or school, were to spell out all your  past shortcomings here ?

Oh, it's not nice for me to say the truth about his past? isn't it even more mean for other people to suppress me for speaking out the truth just because he is participating in a competition? Does that mean that I can be immune to all 'character' or 'personality' criticisms simply because i'm a participant in any contest?

Everyone is free for their own interpretation and I seriously doubt that anyone would fully take in all my words about him. Whether or not you people believe what I say is totally up to you, i'm not forcing you all to think just like me. 

Honestly speaking, I never did liked him. Seeing his photo on manhunt makes me uncomfortable, i'm not jealous, but I am unhappy that such a horrible person is given such attention simply because of a physical asset. I do agree, however, that I have no reason to strike him down (if voting is made available) the competition as this competition's main aim is to glorify the physical bodies and looks of the contestants. As a matter a fact, his bod has standard unlike most of the other contestants. 

If he wins, then good for him then, I won't go out and complain, I won't argue for a recount. He won it fair and square and his efforts to maintain is bod has paid off well for him. I will only feel uncomfortable. 

As for your last question, I am totally fine with people throwing off personal criticisms at me should I participate in some local competition and my face is made public. This is all the result of free speech, are you so insecure? As I have said before, people have the right to think for themselves. Critiques can be exaggerated but they are approximations after all as nobody has the bloody time to critique somebody out of boredom. 

Edited by Clickclock

Guest Guest

He's plu? Wow!

Eh i dunno....asking whether anyone knows.....seems to see him in gay clubs b4....but nowadays there are straight guys there too.....

Oh, it's not nice for me to say the truth about his past? isn't it even more mean for other people to suppress me for speaking out the truth just because he is participating in a competition? Does that mean that I can be immune to all 'character' or 'personality' criticisms simply because i'm a participant in any contest?

Everyone is free for their own interpretation and I seriously doubt that anyone would fully take in all my words about him. Whether or not you people believe what I say is totally up to you, i'm not forcing you all to think just like me. 

Honestly speaking, I never did liked him. Seeing his photo on manhunt makes me uncomfortable, i'm not jealous, but I am unhappy that such a horrible person is given such attention simply because of a physical asset. I do agree, however, that I have no reason to strike him down (if voting is made available) the competition as this competition's main aim is to glorify the physical bodies and looks of the contestants. As a matter a fact, his bod has standard unlike most of the other contestants. 

If he wins, then good for him then, I won't go out and complain, I won't argue for a recount. He won it fair and square and his efforts to maintain is bod has paid off well for him. I will only feel uncomfortable. 

As for your last question, I am totally fine with people throwing off personal criticisms at me should I participate in some local competition and my face is made public. This is all the result of free speech, are you so insecure? As I have said before, people have the right to think for themselves. Critiques can be exaggerated but they are approximations after all as nobody has the bloody time to critique somebody out of boredom. 

With your very lengthy explanation,   you are still  justifying your gossiping about him here, while we do not know what is the truth between you two.

If he poses here and there, shows off his body in the pages of  every fashion magazine, and if you still feel uncomfortable, maybe you have an issue within yourself.

Nothing to do with your personal judgement, in whatever  contest he likes to join

We leave the judging to the Manhunt judges.

If you still can't understand the differences between being personal and being objective, okay, you win.

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest Guest

u seem to hate him alot. what did he do to you?

might as well just ignore, but u are placing your attention on him.

of cos, i only believe 50% of your story cos there are two sides to a story.

Guest Guest

Me too, Imchaser has good taste... ;)

YES! I agree 100%.  This contestant is totally YUMMY!!!!!!! And with all those tattoos!  Please! Fuck me right now!

Guest voice of justice

Cpme on clickclock, u are behavong like the cjap aqua u were back then, using underhand methods to undermone pthers. Wmotipnal scars, so? U cant blame him for something he did in the past. For ur info, he volunteered his time at pld folks home n helped out a lot of people in need even back on school. When pne of pir schoolmates met with some family probs, he was the first one to help. Where were u, kunoang? Just cos u r not his type, u cant expect others to hate hom. Its ur madeup account Nyways.

Guest Guest

Cpme on clickclock, u are behavong like the cjap aqua u were back then, using underhand methods to undermone pthers. Wmotipnal scars, so? U cant blame him for something he did in the past. For ur info, he volunteered his time at pld folks home n helped out a lot of people in need even back on school. When pne of pir schoolmates met with some family probs, he was the first one to help. Where were u, kunoang? Just cos u r not his type, u cant expect others to hate hom. Its ur madeup account Nyways.

wow u all know each other? so clickclock gt sour cos he gt rejected?

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.