Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Both 2013 and 2014 senior manhunt look so yummy despite their age....that's what we call man hunt.....anyone happen to know how they did in their Q&A session? that law undergrad should be able to express right? Are they able to think and talk in a logical manner and not just posing their flesh, otherwise we can also get those statue from cruise club to pose there...

Vin lam is str8 and married.

Doesn't assure anything. I don't find him hot at all. A super gay face with ultra gay teeth. He designs for his own jewellery business and participates in manhunt? Very konchita wurst sorry! :P

Doesn't assure anything. I don't find him hot at all. A super gay face with ultra gay teeth. He designs for his own jewellery business and participates in manhunt? Very konchita wurst sorry! :P

Better than you, sour grape hiding behind a screen?

Better than you, sour grape hiding behind a screen?

Sour for him? Please. Seen him at the gym? He was totally narcissistic and thinks everyone is checking him out when he himself rolls his eyes backwards in a super bitchy way while checking out other guys at the same time. His behavior very schizophrenic right? Total turn off!!!! So not manly at all, just like his brows.

Yew meng's hair made him look like a clueless 45 year old troll. Nothing against his age. It's just totally not suitable for his age. Bad complexion too. Sorry, next!

The linus guy is just.... creepy.

The law undergraduate is super cute though. He can win anything in my opinion.

vincent lam was already runner up in manhunt 2001 when he was 24.

http://www.fitnesssutra.com/2014/08/18/senior-manhunt-singapore-2014-vincent-lam/

Manhunt Singapore 2001 runner-up Vincent Lam hopes to reclaim narrowly lost title in Senior Manhunt Singapore 2014

Finishing as runner-up in Manhunt Singapore 2001, Vincent Lam, 37, is back to reclaim the title he narrowly missed out on in this year’s Senior Manhunt Singapore 2014. Seeing his participation in this year’s competition as a different challenge, he said, “When I first entered Manhunt in 2001, it was more of a journey of self discovery and finding my identity. It was a time when I was challenging myself to find out who I was and who I could be. This year, I’ve returned to participate in Manhunt 2014 with a different purpose. My aim is not only to win, but rather, to experience the new journey ahead as it unfolds in a myriad of possibilities.”

Vincent was once a scrawny kid. One day he stared at himself in the mirror and told himself he had to make a change to become fitter. “I was shy and scrawny when I was younger, so I started to load my school bags with books and doing bicep curls with them. Then I would also do push-ups and crunches in my room. I was very self conscious of my appearance, so I did not dare to step into the gym because I was too shy,” he revealed.

Eventually he found his way to the gym and fell in love with it. “I scored quite well for my GCE ‘O’ level exams so I asked for a multi-station gym from my parents as a reward. It has been almost 21 years since I started and I never once looked back or stopped since,” he said.

The bank manager and entrepreneur developed a driven nature that has served him well in pursuing many of his interests, including bodybuilding, playing the harp, as well as setting up his jewellery business VLGL with his wife, Gladys. However, Vincent believes that balance is very important in life.

“Time management is all about how you plan to spend it. I plan my time and the activities which I want to complete for that day, the duration I wish to spend on each and I make sure I stick to my plan. It is as simple as that. The main challenge is for me to be focused on an almost precision level. I feel that the best advice that I can give is to spend time on activities that can bring you closer to your dreams!”

In preparation for the competition, Vincent regularly visits the gym to maintain and improve on his chiselled physique. “My fitness regime changes every few months, but I prefer to go for the very basics. I used to train one body part per day, such as my arms, legs or back. However I am currently trying some different combinations to see if I can attain better results as I believe that my body will become resilient to the same set of exercises if done consistently over a period of time. For me, the gym environment plays an important role in my workout. I prefer a gym that is well ventilated and well-stocked with weights and equipment such as barbells and Smith machines.”

More eager than ever to discover his limits, Vincent is confident of his chances at success this year. “Who doesn’t hope to win? I hope I can also win the hearts of people, and not just the contest,” he said.

Vincent hopes that Manhunt Singapore can be a platform to achieve his other goals, such as sharing positivity with everyone. “I would like to spread love, joy and peace all around! I think that is something our world really needs right now. I hope that people will join me in my journey to spread this positivity to everyone around them.”

15022436237_812008b4fd_b.jpg

15022377158_2f6d28117e_b.jpg

15022166639_7fcd41df90_b.jpg

Vincent lam spreading positivity and love? So very miss universe. Yawn. I just hope he doesn't end up spreading narcissism and cattiness instead.

Lol what happened? Did u wink or look at him with lust in the gym but he gave u a disgust look instead?

Lol what happened? Did u wink or look at him with lust in the gym but he gave u a disgust look instead?

More likely he was checking me out for like, forever. I merely scanned around the room for like once every 5 minutes, met his eyes and he rolled then up showing white. If he doesn't look at others, how he know others looking at him? Narcissistic right?

More likely he was checking me out for like, forever. I merely scanned around the room for like once every 5 minutes, met his eyes and he rolled then up showing white. If he doesn't look at others, how he know others looking at him? Narcissistic right?

I did once walk pass him on Orchard Road. Had the same experience. He is quite short (or am I tall at 178cm?).

I did once walk pass him on Orchard Road. Had the same experience. He is quite short (or am I tall at 178cm?).

Yes he's stuck with that pattern. His wife probably worships him thinking he is god or something that inflated his ego to such unrealistic and out of this world extent that whenever people look at him with that uncanny pride on his face wondering what's up with that guy he had to roll his eyes when he isn't actually good looking and his body looks unnatural and it's ironic. Very crass and rude in fact. He isn't as tall as he looked in his photos.

Guest park tool

i like their swim wear, can see how they park their cock. :P

shld wear this at every male pageant.

mr yew meng park sideways 9 o'clock

996152_791359877583324_57709231361884349

mr vincent lam parked down

mr nicholas ngo parked up

16361_791359660916679_532335549464054073

mr nicholas jacob chong parked up cfm :P

10606020_791360147583297_521553655478701

mr wesley ee parked down

15205924111_e846a74c92_b.jpg

m8 parked up

15022284950_3373b8576d_b.jpg

m7 parked up cfm

15208970595_8107363cff_b.jpg

m3 parked up

15185927456_67d8553055_b.jpg

s7 parked up

15185917576_9d823db2d1_b.jpg

All of them seemed to have undergone boyzilian waxing to prepare them for this thongs look. I wonder who is the waxer bestowed with the special priviledge to do it. A guy or girl I wonder? Haha

i like their swim wear, can see how they park their cock. :P

shld wear this at every male pageant.

mr yew meng park sideways 9 o'clock

996152_791359877583324_57709231361884349

mr vincent lam parked down

mr nicholas ngo parked up

16361_791359660916679_532335549464054073

mr nicholas jacob chong parked up cfm :P

10606020_791360147583297_521553655478701

mr wesley ee parked down

15205924111_e846a74c92_b.jpg

m8 parked up

15022284950_3373b8576d_b.jpg

m7 parked up cfm

15208970595_8107363cff_b.jpg

m3 parked up

15185927456_67d8553055_b.jpg

s7 parked up

15185917576_9d823db2d1_b.jpg

Nice!!! Seeing them in white trunks n abit of bulges heeheez :P

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Yew meng the old fog won I am surprise !

He seems to have done something to his face. Look different now.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Suddenly felt Singaporean guys standards have upped a lot. Yummy!

There are lots of gd quality guys....just tt u hv to find and not all wanna join pageants. Most pageants always feature the cmi

Mister singapore shld learn from manhunt

• 3 months later...

My favourites are Jason Chee who's doing pretty well I must say, and Aloysius Ong, who's also doing pretty well. Jason's the fitness editor for an online gay magazine, and Aloysius started up a healthy food delivery company with a partner.

I like Jason because of his Big boulder shoulders, and how determined he is throughout his fitness journey. Really inspiring since he had a leg injury. Aloysius is really handsome! And he's a designer too. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

overused model. dunno why fitness mags like to use him? not like he is a celebrity.

in fact, many fitness mags reuse the same models every mth...its stale. go and find some new guys or some guys who have a body built that not so hard to achieve haha

Male-HQ, on 02 Jan 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

Jason Chee led the fashion walk in his STUD underwear from the denim collection. Watch this space for more.  ^_^ Meanwhile, TGIF guys!

10891528_765390750177121_217702258404471

A very handsome and well toned body ..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest, on 03 Jan 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

As usual as you always do, you post an ad to see if he can meet you in some mrt toilet. Lol

Nah !! ... i will not post it over here.. this is the Main Forum and i will not make another careless mistakes and get banned again ..

I was just banned for a week from 24th Dec to 2nd Jan by GM..

Even if i post, i will do it over at the Personals forum ..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Anybody has the photos from the earlier days of Manhunt? The guys are hotter back then. Zack Zainal, Ignatius Teo and Tay Ping Hui went on to become TV stars but there isn't any photos of them from competition days.

• 8 months later...

Hi, can anyone share all the swimwear bulges of Past and current manhunt contestants?

Cannot seem to find a good website to see all the glory. I Thought there are pics of Shane Pow in swimwear showing his bulge.

Please share if any. Thanks!

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.