Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Witchy said:

Sorry all too small. NoneĀ for me! I imagine not much difference from FTM who had gone to gym. Next!

Body too small or bulge too small?

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Ā 

You can take 1 and 13 anytime. Your preference is too exotic.

Ā 

I will fuck 20 all night long.

It's not exotic. It's like you choose normal beef over wagyu beef.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's not exotic. It's like you choose normal beef over wagyu beef.

Ā 

Glad that we prefer different beef too, then won't clash and fight for the same premium beefĀ :redface:

Ā 

Ā 

this year 90% of the guy cannot make it lah ...

if I were to chose a winner ...

must be no.20 ...

the rest no chance

in fact I have seem him before in person ..

stuck up ,,,but handsome and fit

Guest guest

why is no one talking about no. 5 wei kiat? he's my favourite :)Ā Ā he wasĀ in hall 9 in ntu and he's really the mr nice guy type with super nice body. he used to train topless at the fitness corner and then thereafter strip naked and just wrap a towel round his waist and walk to the showers nonchalently. super hot

Ā 

i guess coz he's very low profile (didn't see much photos of him in instagram and during the press con)Ā and too nice that's why. he isn't like the rest of the manhunt contestants who're attention seeking whores!

You guys cracked me up with the posts! Haha! For me personally, I find the contestants this year, fairly ok. Balanced I must say.Ā 

Ā 

I mean, yes, there are many others who are way better looking and with better physique and with intelligence buy if they choose not to be in this pageant, we gotta make do with what we have. Haha!

Ā 

Then again, I strongly believe, no matter what or how they look, these boys or the previous's batches of boys/man in this Manhunt pageant, is WAAAY better then we have for female ones.Ā 

Ā 

Was lurking thru youtube for past pageants male titleholders represented Singapore, I am happy! We stand tall as the other titleholders from other countries (some).

Ā 

Just my few cents worth!Ā 

Ā 

Nice knowing you guys! :))

Guest Fatty
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

why is no one talking about no. 5 wei kiat? he's my favourite :)Ā Ā he wasĀ in hall 9 in ntu and he's really the mr nice guy type with super nice body. he used to train topless at the fitness corner and then thereafter strip naked and just wrap a towel round his waist and walk to the showers nonchalently. super hot

Ā 

i guess coz he's very low profile (didn't see much photos of him in instagram and during the press con)Ā and too nice that's why. he isn't like the rest of the manhunt contestants who're attention seeking whores!

If he is not attention seeking then join manhunt for what?Ā 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/08/2016 at 10:54 AM, camus said:

anyone recall the manhunt scandal with alex liu where he forced some of them to parade naked in front of him to build their self confidence?

Ā 

I remember. One of the contestants was Andrew Poh. It happened during the 90s. I remember being very turned on by that scandal when I read it as a teenager. Ā Ā :twisted:

Who got photo of Andrew Poh? How about the other winner Alvin Ng (not the actor) who won but ended up Benedict Goh representing Singapore at Manhunt International? What happen to the guy also?

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Who got photo of Andrew Poh? How about the other winner Alvin Ng (not the actor) who won but ended up Benedict Goh representing Singapore at Manhunt International? What happen to the guy also?

Ā 

I can't find Andrew Poh's picture online as his ManhuntĀ year was too far back. I remember how he looked like though, from the newspapers - quite a cute and nicely-tanned muscular guy.

Ā 

I think Alvin Ng was disqualified because he had a tatoo done, or was it because he had to go for National Servive? Sorry, it was quite a while back Ā :D

Just curious to know: is Manhunt a Singapore creation, or didĀ itĀ originateĀ overseas?

Ā 

I have this impression that S'pore started it as a local pageant before it progressedĀ to become an international pageant.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 June 2016 at 0:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ā 

NotĀ necessarily. They're not sporting erectionsĀ because the room is very cold, they're in trunks, and they're also very nervous. Ā :D

That's stupid conservative swim trunk... Red color is cool n hot... Presenting spore should be with slight white stripe or things... Mostly they should wear bulge type of swim trunk... Show all real manly muscle with lift up bulge swim trunk.... No matter in flaccid mode, cause of nervous and aircon room ... Still they show something that muscle musculin with dick .... Not sort of conservative trunk that look flat and no dickĀ 

Ā 

On 30/08/2016 at 10:36 AM, crgust said:

That's stupid conservative swim trunk... Red color is cool n hot... Presenting spore should be with slight white stripe or things... Mostly they should wear bulge type of swim trunk... Show all real manly muscle with lift up bulge swim trunk.... No matter in flaccid mode, cause of nervous and aircon room ... Still they show something that muscle musculin with dick .... Not sort of conservative trunk that look flat and no dickĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

32.jpg

This picture is taken from Manhunt 2013. In the rightmost picture is a photo of Senior Manhunt contest Terence Teo (in green trunks) talking toĀ Manhunt contestant Justin Toh (in red trunks).

Ā 

You can see that Terence has quite a big and obvious crotch bulge Ā :D

Ā 

Not sure if it's naturally like that, or if it's because he's looking at the young and hot Justin standing in front of him in his tight and skimpy trunks! Ā :twisted:

3 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

32.jpg

This picture is taken from Manhunt 2013. In the rightmost picture is a photo of Senior Manhunt contest Terence Teo (in green trunks) talking toĀ Manhunt contestant Justin Toh (in red trunks).

Ā 

You can see that Terence has quite a big and obvious crotch bulge Ā :D

Ā 

Not sure if it's naturally like that, or if it's because he's looking at the young and hot Justin standing in front of him in his tight and skimpy trunks! Ā :twisted:

Not skimpy enough... That still sort of normal swimwear... Not consider bulge trunk... Just normalĀ 

Event ended on 27 Aug. Winner is Lucas Lim. By pics....his bod isn't the better ones. He does look younger and abit different after he shaved his facial hair (in his earlier pics).

Ā 

Joshua Cho 2nd andĀ Jadyn Ng 3rd.

Fabulous Body award: Danial Bawany,Ā Most Sporty Award: Glenn Sim,Ā Best In Swimwear: Jasper Lee

Stanley Nam is winner of senior cat.

Ā 

http://lifestyle.toggle.sg/en/around-town/galleries/lucas-lim-dances-his-way-to-manhunt-singapore-title-6664076#slideshow-1

Edited by nixorn

14 hours ago, nixorn said:

Event ended on 27 Aug. Winner is Lucas Lim. By pics....his bod isn't the better ones. He does look younger and abit different after he shaved his facial hair (in his earlier pics).

Ā 

Joshua Cho 2nd andĀ Jadyn Ng 3rd.

Fabulous Body award: Danial Bawany,Ā Most Sporty Award: Glenn Sim,Ā Best In Swimwear: Jasper Lee

Stanley Nam is winner of senior cat.

Ā 

http://lifestyle.toggle.sg/en/around-town/galleries/lucas-lim-dances-his-way-to-manhunt-singapore-title-6664076#slideshow-1

Ā 

As usual winner is always the best.

Ā 

Just look at star search.

é¾ę„å°±å„½ļ¼Œē†ä½¢ē”·å®šå„³

Ā 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

Ā 

ē»“ē¼˜äøē»“ę€Ø

č§£ę€Øäøč§£ē¼˜

Ā 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

Ā 

ēœ‹ē©æäøčÆ“ē©æ

• 7 months later...
Guest Manhunter

This year's Manhunt contest is a story-telling event. Many of them have stories to share but not the looks and body compared to previous years. Judging standards have changed since Seow took over from Liu.

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2017 (Compiled)
Guest Girls run the world
2 hours ago, Guest Manhunter said:

This year's Manhunt contest is a story-telling event. Many of them have stories to share but not the looks and body compared to previous years. Judging standards have changed since Seow took over from Liu.

Yes!Ā They took in feedback from blowingwid bitches, andĀ I'm one of them. Arigatougozaimasu.

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.