Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Guest glass
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Noticed most of the younger guys have this womanly hourglass figure. Should probably work their core more, and I don't mean the abs.

What exactly is hourglass figure?

19 hours ago, Guest Potato Queen said:

YUCK. They all have tiny dicks. Disgusting!!!

why not show us yours and we will tell u if its disgusting?

17 hours ago, Guest Marketing template said:

All their back stories are so similar. Scrawny or buibui when younger, initial low self-esteem or shyness, poly grad, all became fitness buffs after some mysterious divine intervention or enlightenment. *yawn

aiyo then what u want? from very muscular, high esteem and not shy then come to take part in this competition? since this batch most of them have been criticised for their look, bod and lan qiao, hope when they open their mouth don't disappoint us too much :pray:

Guest Another Frd
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Contestant S2: Benmartin Cheah

13445812_524467557742334_858540970000735

Ah Ben....^^

My previous colleague in a gym....he's body always so nice tone de..... Str8 married guy, but can get a little little cheeky with PLU sometime^^

Sharp feature, not a tall guy, naturally darker skin tone......

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest glass said:

What exactly is hourglass figure?

As in the V shape is achieved because the waist is too small and not because the shoulders/lats are actually wide. Most apt examples are Benny and Wei Kiat. Compare them to the opposite which is Louis.

4 hours ago, Guest glass said:

Yah, this batch all very young, below 25.  

Bad news. If u think that below 25 is young, it means u r old.

Most if not all winners r below 25.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just out of curiousity: was the Manhunt pageant started by Singapore or the U.S.?

I have the impression that it's a S'pore creation that was subsequently marketed worldwide.

Can anyone confirm it! Thanks!

Yo, let's give our boys some credit.   :D

It takes a lot to put your reputation on the line and allow the whole country (and beyond) to ogle at you in your trunks and scrutinise and criticise you online for your bodily imperfections (including penis size), life story, past mistakes, articulation, etc. 

If you look at some of the contestants below from Manhunt Slovakia 2014, you can also find all sorts of things to criticise e.g. too skinny, too stout, too short, no muscle definition, too pale, too many tatoos, etc

10535744_695875480495962_793295674449213

6 minutes ago, Guest Tsk said:

Thats the problem with local gay men. Very fussy and love to nitpick, no wonder so many are single and will never find a boyfriend. Also do look into the mirror before calling others ugly.

Bcos most local gay men r of louis koo n daniel wu std.

:D

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Rainy Talker
6 hours ago, Guest Marketing template said:

All their back stories are so similar. Scrawny or buibui when younger, initial low self-esteem or shyness, poly grad, all became fitness buffs after some mysterious divine intervention or enlightenment. *yawn

I kind of get your point. I think the problem is that the organisers and hosts/judges of the pageant tend to over-emphasis on how the contestants became fitness buffs. Naturally, most contestants will end up with the same story: "I used to be very fat/skinny and then one day I decided I wanted to look good..."  

Because almost all the contestants are already very fit, the presenters need to bring out other aspects of the contestants in order to capture the audience.

For a start, they could focus on the present, instead of being fixated on the past. For example, every contestant could share something that he's good at, or does, in his free time, apart from going to the gym.  :D

For instance, some might be good at: painting, debating, fencing, computer programming, song writing, horse-riding, baking, photography, brewing coffee, calligraphy, sculpting, horticulture, playing a rare musical instrument, etc.

Some could be the lead tenor in a choir, a coach of a junior football team, a regular volunteer at an abandoned animal shelter, an altar boy in church, a mime artist in a drama group, etc. The presenters and camera crew could then spend a day with each contestant in his "natural habitat", doing his thing.

That way, it will dispel the notion that Manhunt contestants are merely narcissistic himbos who only care about their bodies. It will allow people to see a more unusual and unforgettable side to their personalities.

I don't blame the contestants; it's usually an uncreative host, coupled with bad organising and marketing that ruin the pageant. Also, I think because of a lack of funding over the years, they cannot do a lot of what has been suggested above.

Guest Guest

Louis Koo got a very playful mischievous demeanour mah. But then again, if these contestants had that X-factor or some outstanding talent, they'd be movie stars, not meat in a market. 

Guest Marketer
9 hours ago, Guest Rainy Talker said:

I kind of get your point. I think the problem is that the organisers and hosts/judges of the pageant tend to over-emphasis on how the contestants became fitness buffs. Naturally, most contestants will end up with the same story: "I used to be very fat/skinny and then one day I decided I wanted to look good..."  

Because almost all the contestants are already very fit, the presenters need to bring out other aspects of the contestants in order to capture the audience.

For a start, they could focus on the present, instead of being fixated on the past. For example, every contestant could share something that he's good at, or does, in his free time, apart from going to the gym.  :D

For instance, some might be good at: painting, debating, fencing, computer programming, song writing, horse-riding, baking, photography, brewing coffee, calligraphy, sculpting, horticulture, playing a rare musical instrument, etc.

Some could be the lead tenor in a choir, a coach of a junior football team, a regular volunteer at an abandoned animal shelter, an altar boy in church, a mime artist in a drama group, etc. The presenters and camera crew could then spend a day with each contestant in his "natural habitat", doing his thing.

That way, it will dispel the notion that Manhunt contestants are merely narcissistic himbos who only care about their bodies. It will allow people to see a more unusual and unforgettable side to their personalities.

I don't blame the contestants; it's usually an uncreative host, coupled with bad organising and marketing that ruin the pageant. Also, I think because of a lack of funding over the years, they cannot do a lot of what has been suggested above.

You elucidated exactly what they should be doing. But I think they are trying to sell working out supplements and gym memberships with that scrawny/buibui to miracle fab hunky six packs marketing template. Nothing wrong but so uninspiring, unimaginative and boring.

I find no.20 Joshua Cho really hot ...

I doesn't know how to upload pictures here ,,but you guys can go to his facebook ..

he just uploaded a set of sexy pictures in Army Uniform ...

WOW ...you guys will love that ...

23 minutes ago, Guest ming said:

I doesn't know how to upload pictures here ,,but you guys can go to his facebook ..

U knows how to comes here but u doesn't knows how to uploads?

Comes let me helps u.

13435371_524792654376491_170491926649778

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

16 minutes ago, fab said:

U knows how to comes here but u doesn't knows how to uploads?

Comes let me helps u.

13435371_524792654376491_170491926649778

I mean the pictures from his facebook page

5 minutes ago, Guest lim said:

I mean the pictures from his facebook page

Do u know hows to pastes his facebook address heres?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

24 minutes ago, fab said:

hahaha,,,, I really don't know ...

maybe you can teach me how to do that ???

cheers

Guest Guest

The social media slut Jonathan Phay is not in this year's Manhunt after posing topless for every single photo on Instagram still cannot catch the attention of the organisers why like that shake my head

Guest FabuLan
On 18/06/2016 at 5:15 PM, fab said:

Why trying to teach others a lesson??? we dont need some smart-aleck detective or stalker around , after stalking @FluteGuan

, now you have to contribute here??? goodness!

U r no expert, dont forget that please

Spend time in your mediacorp , not here
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/6442-fab/?do=content&page=2

On 18 June, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Guest ming said:

how about this?

13475045_10153493117571793_5249836321634

I was reading an article in a magazine at doctor's office recently about the growing problem of male body dysmorphia. With Hollywood, not to mention Madison Avenue, advertising buffed shirtless guys, many guys became obsessed with attaining the physique they see on screen, print etc. There has been a rise of steroid abuse, and spikes in gym membership etc. The article continues using Playgirl magazine as an example of how men's physique had evolved over the decades. 

70s to early 80s was all natural athletic build. Body hair was all the rage. 

Mid-80s to 90s. Bodies started getting more toned, and muscular. Manscaping is in. 

90s to 2000s, reaching more muscular. Guys are visibly heavier, not fat, but more beefy. Manscaping gotten more extreme. 

Present day- very buffed, many of the featured guys had brazilian. 

So, I think for local lads, I am seeing the same trend. Manhunt from the 90s compared to the ones now, the contestants definitely are a lot fitter. 

Love. 

Guest GUess

WTF, the standard seems to be dropping. i think if we send our own people there will sure win the champion, we do have people that are even a better contestants in this community 

Guest Too much powder
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

One of them is this week's 8 Days Shirtless Guy of the Week

13433208_10154346659427952_1406659166952

Mucho macho! This stanley nam applied too much bb cream and foundation! Visible powder on hairline edge and lower eyelids. So not pro enough. They do their own makeup and styling? Should get a professional. Lol. No budget.

Guest Guest
On ‎19‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

The social media slut Jonathan Phay is not in this year's Manhunt after posing topless for every single photo on Instagram still cannot catch the attention of the organisers why like that shake my head

AHAHAHA LOL, his horse face is worse than Sun Ho's.

17 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

I would fuck him (number 20)

his bulge is so small compared to the two beside tho

Hannor so saddddd... i'm crying.

Guest SmallKKJ
26 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

Aesthetically pleasant but buff bodies generally have smaller kkj as the training and steroid shrink the kkj, after all the hard work to buff up got no more energy and if gay likely a bottom.

On ‎22‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:08 PM, doncoin said:

I was reading an article in a magazine at doctor's office recently about the growing problem of male body dysmorphia. With Hollywood, not to mention Madison Avenue, advertising buffed shirtless guys, many guys became obsessed with attaining the physique they see on screen, print etc. There has been a rise of steroid abuse, and spikes in gym membership etc. The article continues using Playgirl magazine as an example of how men's physique had evolved over the decades. 

70s to early 80s was all natural athletic build. Body hair was all the rage. 

Mid-80s to 90s. Bodies started getting more toned, and muscular. Manscaping is in. 

90s to 2000s, reaching more muscular. Guys are visibly heavier, not fat, but more beefy. Manscaping gotten more extreme. 

Present day- very buffed, many of the featured guys had brazilian. 

So, I think for local lads, I am seeing the same trend. Manhunt from the 90s compared to the ones now, the contestants definitely are a lot fitter. 

not only happening in the fashion world, just take a walk down the street, almost like every one out of 5 ordinary folks would have a nice bod and u get to see more and more muscular topless guys selling durian, fruit juice, beancurd etc...the next trend perhaps would be to get them to wash car, repair vehicles and electrical stuff, deliver gas cyclinder etc.... it had became a trend to attract attention and increase sales.....but in the gay world, I suppose this trend is an on-going one regardless of which decade :whistle:

Guest KKJ gym day
27 minutes ago, Guest SmallKKJ said:

Aesthetically pleasant but buff bodies generally have smaller kkj as the training and steroid shrink the kkj, after all the hard work to buff up got no more energy and if gay likely a bottom.

All the protein and carbs eaten all go to the muscles. Should allocate a kkj day to lift using the kkj....

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

1 and 13 is hotter. You preference for meat is strange.

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

1 and 13 is hotter. You preference for meat is strange.

You can take 1 and 13 anytime. Your preference is too exotic.

I will fuck 20 all night long.

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.