Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

It seems like lately, the emphasis of Manhunt Singapore is now more on the contestants overcoming life challenges rather than on physique and looks.

Can't comment whether that's a good or bad thing but as a result, the criteria for physique and appearance seems to be very lenient now.

Somehow, the Manhunt pageants in Europe don't seem to be doing that, and their contestants are still as hot and hunky as ever!  :D

I guess it's also because we are a small country so the pool of eligible hunks is consequently smaller too.

mister-manhunt-2014_01-nestandard1.jpg

Manhunt Slovakia 2014

Edited by CKW

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, CKW said:

It seems like lately, the emphasis of Manhunt Singapore is now more on the contestants overcoming life challenges rather than on physique and looks.

Can't comment whether that's a good or bad thing but as a result, the criteria for physique and appearance seems to be very lenient now.

Somehow, the Manhunt pageants in Europe don't seem to be doing that, and their contestants are still as hot and hunky as ever!  :D

I guess it's also because we are a small country so the pool of eligible hunks is consequently smaller too.

mister-manhunt-2014_01-nestandard1.jpg

Manhunt Slovakia 2014

Not really. You go to any gyms hunks are everywhere their staff are hunks to begin with.

Guest Guest

I love contestant 14 the most Shaun Leong <3 What a boyish face. he was so shy during the press conference when he danced in his trunks. He kept looking down to see if his trunks shifted place and kept adjusting his trunks  to make sure he didn't expose himself accidentally. At one point he even held on to the waistband of his trunks to keep them in place. :P Needless to say he has quite a substantial bulge down there which posed a challenge for those tiny trunks to cover... Haha 

Guest Guest wondering
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I love contestant 14 the most Shaun Leong <3 What a boyish face. he was so shy during the press conference when he danced in his trunks. He kept looking down to see if his trunks shifted place and kept adjusting his trunks  to make sure he didn't expose himself accidentally. At one point he even held on to the waistband of his trunks to keep them in place. :P Needless to say he has quite a substantial bulge down there which posed a challenge for those tiny trunks to cover... Haha 

Are you Shaun Leong? He's is ugliest and skinny (not tone) among the guys?!?!?!?

Guest Guest

How can any 大男人 in their right mind think it is dignified to prance around in skimpy trunks before a panel of whatever dressed to the nines?

Fine if everyone is at a beach, pool or gay bath house, but on a stage and not performing any particular skill?

Guest Suakoo
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How can any 大男人 in their right mind think it is dignified to prance around in skimpy trunks before a panel of whatever dressed to the nines?

Fine if everyone is at a beach, pool or gay bath house, but on a stage and not performing any particular skill?

They will reply in robotic unison "we are in 2017 schweetie", before one of their mannequin limbs fall off from all the strenuous posturing for days on end.

Guest Guest

The standards are awfull...but blame yhe education system as it focus on study study study books...not out of the box. We are drilled since young to ve worker bees and nothing else!

Guest Meh-h-h-hunt vs sheephunt

Manhunt full of xdd n xmm so nothing to see. So misleading! Should maybe rebrand as twink hunt or hulk hunt. Says something when the organiser guy (shepherd) looks manlier and charming-ier than all contestants combined.

Guest Gentlewoman
7 minutes ago, 66xing99 said:

hi guys, let's be more supportive! It takes a lots of courage and discipline to take part as a contestants. If we change our perspectives in looking at this, maybe in future there will be more participants and more competitions. So instead of flaming, let's celebrate them! :)  

It takes more than peptalks to solve ugly-on-the inside problems or issues. Outside looking golden, inside fulk of golden shit. What's the point in faking personalities for some vague title? Lets partake in the meat fest like the savages that we are. We're no gentlemen. Stop kidding ourselves here.

Guest 眉飞色舞之碧波荡漾
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

是男是女今天也可以性感,是男是女今天也可以不安分,用乍泄春光吸引着别人。

Guest 性冷感醋女
35 minutes ago, 66xing99 said:

hi guys, let's be more supportive! It takes a lots of courage and discipline to take part as a contestants. If we change our perspectives in looking at this, maybe in future there will be more participants and more competitions. So instead of flaming, let's celebrate them! :)  

Celebrate their ljs n cbs. I'll celebrate my celibacy.

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

People who want

Fame

Connection

Opportunity

Attention

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I wonder what will be the reaction if someone is daring enough to go on stage and pull down one of the contestant's trunks during the finals? And do u think they actually wear an additional layer of "protection" under those trunks? Haha 

Guest No reaction or erection
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I wonder what will be the reaction if someone is daring enough to go on stage and pull down one of the contestant's trunks during the finals? And do u think they actually wear an additional layer of "protection" under those trunks? Haha 

Everyone will start falling asleep, if they haven't already from immense boredom.

Guest Shaun

I wonder how it'll be like if someone pulls down Shaun Leong's trunks in front of everyone exposing his flopping manhood :P that reaction of shock, anger and shyness.. He was already so visibly shy, awkward and even embarrassed when dancing in his trunks during the press conference.. And I agree, that Organiser looks so much like Konghee... 

Guest Guest
On 5/5/2017 at 11:35 AM, puppyfart said:

i don't see wat's wrong with dudes who take part in it, could be for a variety of reasons, but hey, watever works for them

It used to be a flesh parade now it's gone

Guest Somuch time sofew goodmen

Sadly, despite the affluence and good life in Singapore, the standards of the recent generation of contestants have really nosedived. Before anyone gets offended, let me qualify; it's not that the guys are not good looking but everyone of them seems to be quite lacking in being eye catching, charismatic and appealing at first sight. 

Looking at the contestants prior 2000, many of them really stood out right at the beginning and are often clear winners. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Somuch time sofew goodmen said:

Sadly, despite the affluence and good life in Singapore, the standards of the recent generation of contestants have really nosedived. Before anyone gets offended, let me qualify; it's not that the guys are not good looking but everyone of them seems to be quite lacking in being eye catching, charismatic and appealing at first sight. 

Looking at the contestants prior 2000, many of them really stood out right at the beginning and are often clear winners. 

Sample examples?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest :'(
23 hours ago, Guest Somuch time sofew goodmen said:

Think many bw members here have extreme high standards of handsome men or thought they look like brad pitt or zac efron

Or at least show some photos to illustrate your point, your teacher never teach you to support your statement before?

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest :'( said:

Think many bw members here have extreme high standards of handsome men or thought they look like brad pitt or zac efron

Or at least show some photos to illustrate your point, your teacher never teach you to support your statement before?

Example Benedict Goh

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, CKW said:

Is it? Romeo Tan is not really good-looking, in my opinion, but still better-looking than contestant S2.

25766862.jpg?itok=AjEous31

Meomeo doesn't look like this amymore.

This is 5 yrs ago?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

21 minutes ago, Guest OlO said:

Jake Ng Ming Han, Former Manhunt - Most Promising Model 2008 (promising indeed)...

Lean-2.jpg

Yes, I remember the scandal was reported in The New Paper when his naked photos were leak   :D

Same thing happened with Kendrick Lim in Manhunt 2013  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKqlwnXr2Z5-62j0kErcQ

kendrick-lim-scandal-press-2.jpg

Edited by CKW

11 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

I feel that this year's boys are somewhat better-looking than the contestants from the last two years' Manhunt.

Although I wish the organisers would stop making the Manhunt boys do stupid dance routines everytime they are on camera.

This is not a kindergarten graduation concert, for goodness sake!

Edited by CKW

23 minutes ago, CKW said:

I notice there are a lot of very hot & cute Malay hunks in this year's Manhunt:

C9.jpg

No.9 - Mohamed Saiful

CC16.JPG

No.16 - Muhammad Hassanal

c17.jpg

No. 17 - Muhammad Badruddin

Cs7.jpg

No. S7 - Ismail Bin Khalid

And not forgetting my favourite:

S1.JPG

No. S1 - Muhammad Syafiq

Finally these hot Malay hunks are open to show their sexy bod. Btw, S2 cut dick is so tempting!

S3.JPG

No. S3 - Glen Qiu

Contestant1.JPG

No. 1 - Gabriel Lim

I think this is the first time I'm seeing a Manhunt contestant wearing glasses during the pageant preliminaries.

Looks kinda hot in a nerdy sort of way! :D

Edited by CKW

Where's the official page for all contestants?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

More hot pictures of #S1 - Muhammad Syafiq and #16 - Muhammad Hassanal!

20248364_720463288142759_438600768919181

20286803_720462244809530_449832263931241

20286738_720459604809794_308694541262074

20248434_720462071476214_362029690105031

20369048_720462384809516_567049325309765

The lucky guy who got to put his hand on #S1 Muhammad Syafiq's shoulder!!

Seriously, I wish one of these two hot guys would run for President instead of Halimah!  :P

If Muhammad Syafiq's becomes President, and they print his face on our fifty dollar notes, you can guarantee I'll start saving a lot of money!!  :D

Edited by CKW

Guest Syafiq?

Syafiq has bad skin, a receding hairline and is terribly short. He's no longer a spring chicken but pretends to be one. Stop trying to create hype around him. He will never happen.

1 minute ago, Guest Syafiq? said:

Syafiq has bad skin, a receding hairline and is terribly short. He's no longer a spring chicken but pretends to be one. Stop trying to create hype around him. He will never happen.

And who might you be? His ex-girlfriend?

1 hour ago, kingbitch said:

Despite being attracted to mostly Chinese, I think the best-looking guys in Singapore are Malays - like these dudes here.

I fully agree!

A lot of Malay guys that I've seen in S'pore have that hot exotic look (with nice body hair) that really turns me on, especially those with Arabic ancestry.  

And this year's crop of Malay hunks in Manhunt . . . Really makes me hard  :twisted:

43.jpg

Muhammad Fuad, Manhunt 2015 winner

Edited by CKW

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.