Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Guest 小flute

Am glad they let a real man win sg manhunt.

He has the height n manliness to win, none of tt charbo macho mary thingy going on there.

Not exactly the most yandao. But his height and man physique shd at least be more representative and acceptable on the intl stage

4 hours ago, Guest Francis topper said:

Francis chua gay btm boy ayer rajah camp admin boy in 1999, Now about 40 yr old, eat damned lots of eggs so his testicles huge lor

How you know francis chua is gay and bottom? You top him ah? How was it? Got 1 time overheard him say to someone in cali he hate gays, sounded homophobic. Maybe gay in denial? He ate eyes? Big testicles? NS u saw him naked steam ah? :)

Guest LanGonBoYokYi
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Who is interested in a 63  ur old manhunt contestant anymore.  

Jack cute is saying his colleague has the same name. This Francis Chua is not ex manhunt contestant. You GOONDO !!! 

• 5 months later...

2018 manhunt is here!!!!

allowing u to see fr the audition angle

Saw some faces but .....i m wondering is this meatyhunt or misshunt

see 4 yourself please...

https://www.facebook.com/teammansa/posts/748794221996337

Edited by lovehandle

37 minutes ago, CKW said:

I browsed through some of them.

There are a few promising ones, but some of them are a bit . . . well, you be the judge  :D

Looks like some RGS schoolgirl!

ie the Miss Hunt I picked out loh
he surely will win MissHunt award

there is Mr Meaty too

(while it is good to look beyond life experience, then there is no need to strip)

and the last guy is the mediacorp kalafare/actor is that james Ng or james something (haven't u watch him before in the tv)- I trust he might be in the forum (seen his posting before) training hard too

but I  m not sure is he too aged for that and he seemed to have weird expression in his photos and abit gangly...gorilla style of pose

U didn't click on the fb of those I attached , there is a diff set

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ie the Miss Hunt I picked out loh
he surely will win MissHunt award

there is Mr Meaty too

(while it is good to look beyond life experience, then there is no need to strip)

and the last guy is the mediacorp kalafare/actor is that james Ng or james something (haven't u watch him before in the tv)- I trust he might be in the forum (seen his posting before) training hard too

but I  m not sure is he too aged for that and he seemed to have weird expression in his photos and abit gangly...gorilla style of pose

U didn't click on the fb of those I attached , there is a diff set

I saw the rest you attached  :D

Saw one ang moh contestant also!

27982776_748799045329188_307299355364089

I don't watch Ch 8 so I didn't recognise James Ng. But agree with your "gorilla" description  :D  Think maybe he was nervous, hence the unnatural pose.

This one really looks like an RGS or Nanyang Girls High student demonstrating a Chinese dance move   :P

27983008_748804605328632_644857248708947

On 27/08/2017 at 8:18 PM, Travel said:

No wonder people like him are so "popular" with thousands of followers. Because he pays money to Instagram to boost his photos so that it appears on the news feeds of non-followers. Don't believe everything you see on social media!!! It's a hoax!!! 

image.jpeg

Still hot and cute though  :D

Anyway, see it this way: if he didn't have the looks and personality, his popularity would not have increased even if he had sponsors helping his Instagram.

9 minutes ago, CKW said:

I saw the rest you attached  :D

Saw one ang moh contestant also!

I don't watch Ch 8 so I didn't recognise James Ng. But agree with your "gorilla" description  :D  Think maybe he was nervous, hence the unnatural pose.

This one really looks like an RGS or Nanyang Girls High student demonstrating a Chinese dance move   :P

no no, he is Ch 5, he seldom Ch 8 unless it is a dubbed programme eg Crimewatch

and I don't watch all of Ch5, just once a while view it online or saw their commercial when mum is viewing

I admired his courage though (he should be reading I guess?)

u bad sia , u named our most prestigious girls' sch

for me, I m into arts and culture, I can accept a male doing ballets or Chinese dance or playing Hua Dan in Chinese operas

I m perfectly ok  cos sg got talents!!!!!!

I m also sick of talent segment is always abt singing&  singing

Edited by lovehandle

Lol. Not fair comparison.

Even during mrhk preliminary rounds, many funny contestants too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

To manhunt organiser:

You don't have to organise one if you can't find enough hunks to take part in the contest, stop for a few years and wait for more potential hunks to grow and develop. Don't let the standard drop until every tom, dick and harry can also take part. Go for quality and not quantity.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

47 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

To manhunt organiser:

You don't have to organise one if you can't find enough hunks to take part in the contest, stop for a few years and wait for more potential hunks to grow and develop. Don't let the standard drop until every tom, dick and harry can also take part. Go for quality and not quantity.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Jason Chee can join again 

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

To manhunt organiser:

Thank you

Yours sincerely

LOL

I know what you mean. But I think it will be a big embarrassment if there is any year (or years) when S'pore decides not to have their Manhunt since Manhunt was actually started by Singapore.  :D

But it's just that S'pore is too small so the pool of eligible contestants are not a lot.

Also, a lot of eloquent and eligible hunks don't join Manhunt for various reasons.

In the end, the organisers have to lower the criteria to keep the pageant going, so that now even RGS girls can join   :P

27992951_748804788661947_533145185206044

23 hours ago, CKW said:

LOL

I know what you mean. But I think it will be a big embarrassment if there is any year (or years) when S'pore decides not to have their Manhunt since Manhunt was actually started by Singapore.  :D

But it's just that S'pore is too small so the pool of eligible contestants are not a lot.

Also, a lot of eloquent and eligible hunks don't join Manhunt for various reasons.

In the end, the organisers have to lower the criteria to keep the pageant going, so that now even RGS girls can join   :P

Isn't it equally embarrassing to produce half-past six contesters? maybe the organiser should think out of box and create different theme:

" Manhunt - by profession", they can get policemen, firemen, medical staff, personal trainers, chef etc to take part, by doing so there will be a wider pool of foreign hunks (not just limited to local) to tap on and instead of parading flesh and answer stupid questions, they can demonstrate their own trade skills

"Manhunt - papa or grandpapa", some of them can still be quite hot and also in support of government goal of "active living" so probably can get some kind of funding

16 hours ago, CKW said:

Wow. Who is hunk? My knees get weak seeing this handsome classic man. He sure has an aura. 

I hope the judges make the right decision in making this talented and handsome young man the winner. He can make Singapore proud and SLAY in the international Manhunt 2018.

Around the same era there's another Jason (poh?) whose much hotter than chee.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

How old is he? 35?

Jason Chee?

He will turn 31 this year. I think he may look older than his real age because of his bulk and his slightly weathered skin.

For example, if you look at the below pictures, the Korean model posing next to him is actually older than him. But somehow, Jason Chee looks older. 

Maybe Korean men know how to take better care of their skin? Or their high kimchi intake helps to nourish and repair their skin cells so they end up looking younger for a longer period of time?   :D

7b6232fa6e049ae1a82c7a17d7874446--asian-

Korean model Jiho Lee (left) and Jason Chee (right)

560a8ca7925aedb23b05a7a0.jpg

Jason Chee (left) with Jiho Lee (right)

560a8c86925aedb23b05a784.jpg

Edited by CKW

2 hours ago, CKW said:

Jason Chee?

He will turn 31 this year. I think he may look older than his real age because of his bulk and his slightly weathered skin.

For example, if you look at the below pictures, the Korean model posing next to him is actually older than him. But somehow, Jason Chee looks older. 

Maybe Korean men know how to take better care of their skin? Or their high kimchi intake helps to nourish and repair their skin cells so they end up looking younger for a longer period of time?   :D

7b6232fa6e049ae1a82c7a17d7874446--asian-

Korean model Jiho Lee (left) and Jason Chee (right)

560a8ca7925aedb23b05a7a0.jpg

Jason Chee (left) with Jiho Lee (right)

560a8c86925aedb23b05a784.jpg

Jason Chee Chee not bad as a singaporean guy la. Don’t be too picky! He’s still one of the better singaporean man in manhunt! Nice face, nice pubes, nice breast, nice nipples... what more you want? 

17 hours ago, CKW said:

Jason Chee?

Maybe Korean men know how to take better care of their skin? Or their high kimchi intake helps to nourish and repair their skin cells so they end up looking younger for a longer period of time?   

He's not bad in photo. My type, tho he looks older than his age. 

14 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Jason Chee talking about 6pack abs:

Omg he looks very uncle in the video. I think not my type now.. 

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Last years simon shen was a singing chiro. Am just glad the mrt triedstr8acting one didnt win.   

Simon wasnt tt outstanding , not in germs of looks or talents, but he gives off a str8 lad vibe.

Same with Faud. Manly scent.

Hope they find a real man in a manhunt

Who's the mrt one?

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

want-jiho-lee2.jpeg?w=538

This ho's jiji is better than chee's jj

Wow big basket.

Wow.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.