Male HQ

199X

janth

So excited to see you guys soon, makes all my planning worthwhile! Interested parties may still PM me, but try not to be too last minute tho, I still need time to cater for food and drinks!

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Bump bump! BW 199X BBQ is happening tmr! As what others have said earlier, this has been the first big gathering in a long long time, so for those who are free or have been asking for an event like this, do come down! For those already in the facebook group, the details are there. Just click on the event page and view the details. For those not in the group, please PM 1 of the organizers - Impere & XiaoMessy.

The organizers have put in a lot of effort to try and make this work so do come and support them ok? Thank you guys for organizing!!! <3 <3

The turn up was really good, thanks everyone for coming by and supporting Impere's event. Those that were rather shy, I hope you weren't internally judging us for being such an alcoholic and noisy bunch.

All the new guys do contact us and we'll add you to the facebook group if you haven't already. See yall at the next outing :D

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Sadly BW Anniversary and BW 90s BBQ had crashed together. If not we will be seeing more of the 90s in Anniversary. Saw Josh at the anniversary.

Yea too bad I couldn't split myself in two but I'm glad both events went great! Can't wait to meet some of the 199X peeps soon... !!

• 2 weeks later...

Going for the Avalon.

Guest eepiyyppah

hello! is any of the 9x going to play's event this sat at avalon keen to share bottle with us?(there are a no. of 9x peeps sharing) 

those who are keen pls pm for more info ! 

wah wah calvin jie so hapz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic