Male HQ

Tucking Shirt Into Underpants

kandel1989

Guest Guest

i dont tuck shirt under underwear although it will make your shirt tucked in nicely. i find when shirt is tucked in like that, im wearing a body suit...very restrictive to body movements.

when i work, i tug my sweat shirt( white singlet) inside my underwear.

this is because it's harder to tuck in shirt when it comes out with the singlet.

then to prevent showing my underwear, my working shirt is outside and not tuck inside my underwear.

singlet<underwear<shirt

Is there anyone else who tucks their shirt into the underpants? I wear white underpants and have been tucking my shirt inside for about 10 years. They do usually show at the top of my trousers but not very much only about 5 or 6 inches at most.

5-6 inches of underwear is a lot to show, especially with shirt tucked inside it. You tuck in your shirt to look neat and smart but the result is just opposite. If you change to "low waist brief", u can solve both problems.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Is there anyone else who tucks their shirt into the underpants? I wear white underpants and have been tucking my shirt inside for about 10 years. They do usually show at the top of my trousers but not very much only about 5 or 6 inches at most. See my photo in profile let me know what you think.

5 to 6 inch is A LOT to show... that's even more than US Rappers showing their boxers underneath their loose jeans. I would think that is more fetish than functional

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

What I had seen before in the toilet or gym changing room were pulling undershirt or singlet inside their underwear.

Side track: almost everytime it would be WHITE undershirt into WHITE underwear, the after effect looked like uniform.

There was once I saw this police (or security guard) trying to stuff his uniform inside his underwear, he was standing in front of the toilet mirror, his pants were around his knee, he even went to the extent of pulling his uniform from the legs of his underwear. I do have to say the end product was impressive - his uniform was prefectly straight.

I know a 22 yo guy who did tat. He keeps on telling me tats wad everyone did~~ Seriously...i think it may be neat but makes the shirt stinky in a sense. And no offence to those who does that...it look rather off and doubt it will turn on anyone when u start stripping in the bedroom~~

5-6 inches of underwear is a lot to show, especially with shirt tucked inside it. You tuck in your shirt to look neat and smart but the result is just opposite. If you change to "low waist brief", u can solve both problems.

Thanks for the comments.I have taken your advice and have bought a pair of 'low waist underpants' you are right. My shirt looks neat and only about 2 inches of pants showing. Looks much better. Will upload a picture.

What I had seen before in the toilet or gym changing room were pulling undershirt or singlet inside their underwear.

Side track: almost everytime it would be WHITE undershirt into WHITE underwear, the after effect looked like uniform.

There was once I saw this police (or security guard) trying to stuff his uniform inside his underwear, he was standing in front of the toilet mirror, his pants were around his knee, he even went to the extent of pulling his uniform from the legs of his underwear. I do have to say the end product was impressive - his uniform was prefectly straight.

Was the waistband of his underpants showing? he..he.he.

I always pull my shirt from the legs of my underpants as you can see from my photo. I have even done this in public toilet. Underpants are much more comfortable this way.Have seen this done many times in New Zealand and England.Have seen men in Japan with waistband of underpants showing.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I tuck my shirts inside my underwear all the time because it is more secured and more comfortable with my shirts tucked in my undies. I admit that sometimes my underwear shows a little in thr back, but nobody has said anything about it.

I tried tucking and one thing about that, I felt the shirt sliding up my penis when the other guy pulled my shirt up to remove during sex. The shirt got stuck there for one moment and got me higher when he yanked a few times to get it out. We saw precum on my shirt.

• 4 months later...
On 8/8/2011 at 0:30 AM, luke84 said:

when i work, i tug my sweat shirt( white singlet) inside my underwear.

this is because it's harder to tuck in shirt when it comes out with the singlet.

then to prevent showing my underwear, my working shirt is outside and not tuck inside my underwear.

singlet<underwear<shirt

same here.

unless it is low waist underwear, having the underwear band to show above the pants do make it look weird. If low waist underwear, then there are no much material to hold on the shirt.

Suggestions:

- Google "military tuck"

77c520953a6c22ff04736c4e4fa63859.jpg

- invest in a good pair of pants with rubber inner ring to add friction to prevent shirt from popping out

- if you are wearing undershirt, tuck that into the underwear and the shirt over both of them

- buy a shirt suspenders, which anchor the shirt to your socks, killed 2 birds with 1 stone, get neatly looking socks as well

13891753503_431311fb64_z-e1424255989864.

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

Yup, I always tuck my singlet vest and my shirt into my underpants. Like others I saw other boys at school and people dressing in the swimming pool changing rooms doing this and loved the look. I started doing it and it felt great. I like the thought that my underwear might be seen and in changing rooms I always put on my singlet and shirt first before pulling up my nylon underpants and tucking everything into them to make it nice and obvious I do this. I enjoy seeing others doing this too, feel attracted to them and feel we have something special in common. 

Saw this guy few years back in the toilet at Bugis Junction, it was only the 2 of us and I was tidying my hair in front of the mirror, after he peed, he  just lower down his pants and underwear and nicely tuck his shirt into his underwear in front of the mirror. Lol... I was stunned by this but he didn't have any hard-ons, was thinking if he is purposely exposing his cock or what.. lolx   

• 1 year later...
Guest Mike

I tuck my shirts into my underwear all the time. I started doing this as a teenager and I am still doing it today as I will for life. I always have about 2 inches of my underwear showing above my pants.  I want to see stories about this. 

Guest chubby

yes i do tuck in my shirt into my underwear too.

bcoz i'm fat, my shirt always come out from my pants if i don't tuck it in.

but i also scared to people will see my underwear, therefore i only tuck in the front of my shirt and leave the back untucked.

is a bit weird but i have been doing this for more than 10 years.

some might say this is not the way but bcoz of my size, my pants size, my shirt size, i think this is the best solution for me.

so why worry bother what others think?

9 hours ago, Guest chubby said:

You worry, because you "also scared to people will see my underwear"

For underwear to be UNDERWEAR, it should not be OVER anything.  :D

On 5/22/2018 at 10:21 PM, Guest chubby said:

yes i do tuck in my shirt into my underwear too.

bcoz i'm fat, my shirt always come out from my pants if i don't tuck it in.

but i also scared to people will see my underwear, therefore i only tuck in the front of my shirt and leave the back untucked.

is a bit weird but i have been doing this for more than 10 years.

some might say this is not the way but bcoz of my size, my pants size, my shirt size, i think this is the best solution for me.

Nobody say anything wat.y u so self defense?hmmm

Guest Guest
On 3/25/2017 at 10:43 AM, Steve5380 said:

These suspenders are a funny contraption!

What happens with them when you sit down and your knees and waist bend?

They just run along your leg. The trouser leg keeps it in. I really recommend these if you want to look sharp like in military uniform.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

They just run along your leg. The trouser leg keeps it in. I really recommend these if you want to look sharp like in military uniform.

I wouldn't look more sharp in a military uniform.  I would look like a hypocrite!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Javed

I have always tucked my shirt into my underwear - I don't like the elastic against my skin, and I rarely wear undershirts, so am sticking to this method.It also makes it much easier to make the necessary adjustments a guy has to throughout the day without going to the restroom. I don't consciously do this to show my underwear, but it obviously does ride up above my jeans/pants at times, but nobody has ever drawn attention to it. To ensure no show when I am dressed formally, I wear braces, which in past times were used to hold up both pants and underwear before elastic was used for the waistband. My father and grandfather have always used this method and I respect their choice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Armando

I always tuck my shirts into my briefs, but I always try to match my brief color with my shirt color so if my waistband shows it wont be that noticeable. Im 33 and I've been wearing this way since I saw my dad's waistband showing on his back when he was having breakfast and his red waistband was showing with his black dress shirt tucked in 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 8:35 AM, Guest Armando said:

I always tuck my shirts into my briefs, but I always try to match my brief color with my shirt color so if my waistband shows it wont be that noticeable. Im 33 and I've been wearing this way since I saw my dad's waistband showing on his back when he was having breakfast and his red waistband was showing with his black dress shirt tucked in 

I also tuck my shirts inside my underwear (white briefs). My undies are always showing, too (about 2 inches). This is way I have been dressing and this is how I will continue to do this.

Like most guys on this forum, I tuck my shirt into my boxerbriefs. A recent survey stated that 80%of men feel more confident if they use this method. i find it so easy to make any adjustments, and it keeps my shirt neat and tidy. Given the craze for sagging, I am surprised that teenagers have not cottoned on to this way of dressing, as it does make it easier for ones underpants to be seen if you are not careful. i do try not to let my underwear show above the waistband of my jeans, although I guess it does some times. 

I believe that before the second world war, mens' underpants didn't have elastic so they kept them up with braces, so their shirts had to be tucked into them. It also seems to be warmer in winter to dress this way!

7 minutes ago, Guest Raj said:

Like most guys on this forum, I tuck my shirt into my boxerbriefs. A recent survey stated that 80%of men feel more confident if they use this method. i find it so easy to make any adjustments, and it keeps my shirt neat and tidy. Given the craze for sagging, I am surprised that teenagers have not cottoned on to this way of dressing, as it does make it easier for ones underpants to be seen if you are not careful. i do try not to let my underwear show above the waistband of my jeans, although I guess it does some times. 

I believe that before the second world war, mens' underpants didn't have elastic so they kept them up with braces, so their shirts had to be tucked into them. It also seems to be warmer in winter to dress this way!

Strange... why would it be warmer to tuck the shirt inside the underpants?   I wear briefs, and elastic band or not I like my private parts to be undisturbed by any other cloth nearby.  And I don't need to match the shirts with my underwear.  In reality I like the short shirts that are worn outside the pants,  but then my slim waist shows off with the shirts tucked into the jeans.  I don't remember the times before the second world war, because I was born during the second world war  :lol: 

Guest Guest

I noticed that those fit middle age men from uniform groups will tuck in their policeman , army, airforce or navy no3s uniform shirt into their underwear before zipping up their no3 pants or policeman pants. Their uniforms are usually tight and seasoned to show theirbfit bodies and manly bulge.

The reason and objective is to achieve a sleek and streamline smart look. These fit middleage uniform men take pride in wearing their uniforms. Maybe its also to seduce CBs to fuck.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I noticed that those fit middle age men from uniform groups will tuck in their policeman , army, airforce or navy no3s uniform shirt into their underwear before zipping up their no3 pants or policeman pants. Their uniforms are usually tight and seasoned to show theirbfit bodies and manly bulge.

The reason and objective is to achieve a sleek and streamline smart look. These fit middleage uniform men take pride in wearing their uniforms. Maybe its also to seduce CBs to fuck.

Just to add.

Please remember these middle aged uniformed men are virle..at the prime of their lives. They spent many hours training their hard bodies and gaining manly muscles. Further more they are working in manly macho jobs like policeman or armymen. Thats why they mostly tailor their uniforms to fit their hard muacular bodies. Look at their pants, you will be drawn to the bulge of their manhood and muscular butts.

If you somehow manage to pand such a man, they are fuck machines who only care about their manly lust..but sadly most of such man are straights who seduce women. And there are many women who lust over such uniform man and is willing to be used for their pleasure. Usually they are so explosive in lust that they only unzip their tight pants, take out their hard rods and ram it in!

Also note if you encounter such men, they can be used for sex as they are not boyfriend material.

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If you somehow manage to pand such a man, they are fuck machines who only care about their manly lust..but sadly most of such man are straights who seduce women. And there are many women who lust over such uniform man and is willing to be used for their pleasure. Usually they are so explosive in lust that they only unzip their tight pants, take out their hard rods and ram it in!

How boring!  One would better choose a mechanical fucking machine driven by an electric motor.

My idea of sex is to bond with a slim young gay who makes love with his whole body and is eager to caress, lick, suck with total passion and reacts to his similar treatment moaning with delight,  not a hard cock that moves in and out.

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

How boring!  One would better choose a mechanical fucking machine driven by an electric motor.

My idea of sex is to bond with a slim young gay who makes love with his whole body and is eager to caress, lick, suck with total passion and reacts to his similar treatment moaning with delight,  not a hard cock that moves in and out.

I agree somewhat...i would like to turn the tables on such men and make these manly macho uniform men beg to shoot their load aft cum deny for hours

I enjoy reading these stories about men tucking their shirts into their underwear and some having their undies showing above their pants including myself. I usually have about 2 inches of my underwear showing in the back at all times like I said before and I will always have my undies showing, too.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:33 PM, Astroboy said:

During secondary schooling , I tuck my school white shirt into my underwear, my school uniform all white

It is always more inspirational to see the underwear of a secondary school student than that of a fat uncle.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:33 AM, Astroboy said:

During secondary schooling , I tuck my school white shirt into my underwear, my school uniform all white

Having received a detention at school for having my shirt hanging out of my trousers, I started tucking it into my underwear, which many of my mates did. We wore grey shirts and trousers, so my white underpants must have been pretty visible at times, and yet I never got told off again by the teachers. It is certainly an efficient and comfortable way of dressing and at 23 I still dress this way. Few people have ever commented, and I do not really care if they do - after all, my underwear can always be seen on the washing line, so what!

My teenage brother tucks his shirt into his underwear and usually has about an inch of elastic showing above his jeans. I have picked him up on this on occasions, so he referred me to this site. Didn't realise anyone else dressed this way. Apart from the obvious disadvantage, there must be advantages or guys would not do it this way. What are they?

On Tuesday, July 03, 2018 at 4:33 PM, 79Michael said:

I also tuck my shirts inside my underwear (white briefs). My undies are always showing, too (about 2 inches). This is way I have been dressing and this is how I will continue to do this.

Me too, I tuck my dress shirts inside my briefs, I usually wear dark blue briefs, nylon ones with no sign on the waistband they look like speedos... Sometimes there's a glimpse showing over my pants but isn't that noticeable, if it shows up a lot I just lower it inside again. My brother in law and uncle also tuck their shirts inside their underwear. I have seen their waistbands showing on the back when they come home at times and when they get sit in the sofa there's a waistband showing on the back.....  All males in my family tuck in our shirts all the time, my son tucks in his shirts as well since my wife bought dress shirts to wear all days. I saw his red calvin klein waistband showing over his jeans one day after he used the restroom and got sit for breakfast, my wife told him that I have always tucked my shirts inside my briefs early when dressing up to keep my shirts flat all day, even her dad does it.. my wife doesnt care if there's a glimpse showing on my back sometimes..

48 minutes ago, Guest Juan said:

Me too, I tuck my dress shirts inside my briefs, I usually wear dark blue briefs, nylon ones with no sign on the waistband they look like speedos... Sometimes there's a glimpse showing over my pants but isn't that noticeable, if it shows up a lot I just lower it inside again. My brother in law and uncle also tuck their shirts inside their underwear. I have seen their waistbands showing on the back when they come home at times and when they get sit in the sofa there's a waistband showing on the back.....  All males in my family tuck in our shirts all the time, my son tucks in his shirts as well since my wife bought dress shirts to wear all days. I saw his red calvin klein waistband showing over his jeans one day after he used the restroom and got sit for breakfast, my wife told him that I have always tucked my shirts inside my briefs early when dressing up to keep my shirts flat all day, even her dad does it.. my wife doesnt care if there's a glimpse showing on my back sometimes..

wow got son already?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.