Male HQ

Welcome Back To The New 2011 Upgraded Bw Forum

HendryTan

1. Welcome everyone back to our new upgraded BW Forum.

2. Some of the new features of the NEW software:

a. A Modern new look for the browser version.

It simplifies the forum access.

b. New Visual Editor for writing and editing post.

c. Embedded Photo Editor to edit your profile

d. Support for TAGS. This allow a better way to find contents.

e. An updated Mobile Skin for the forum supporting iOS, Android and other mobile devices.

It has a better launcher navigate on the mobile devices.

f. Many others small enhancements.

3. The version has streamlined Profile pictures and Avatar into ONE picture.

ie There will only be profile pic in the new version.

In the midst of the upgrade, quite a few profile pics were broken.

Our apologies. We will appreciate if the owners could re-upload their pic again.

I will try to hunt these slowly to fix it. [ Fixed ! ]

4. Bugs and Rough Edges

a. Please CLEAR BROWSER CACHE. It will clear some of the issues.

b. There are quite a few things that have rough corners.

Please post the bugs you encounter in this thread. I will try to fix it after my dinner or sometime this week.

Known Bugs: Chat, Search screen are still quite messy. [ Fixed / Fixed ]

5. Enjoy. Will like to hear your feed back.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Guest imseeker

Great new look for the forum!! Great job to all involved!!

Bug discovered - cannot update status by clicking on my nick on top right hand corner, typing my status update and clicking 'update'/hitting 'Enter button...

Edited by imseeker

err... boss of bw, next time you do this, please give advance notice, can? i thought i kena banned from this site.. :yuk: aiyoh... suffering from bw withdrawal.... on a damn stressful day at the office some more. but thank god you are back :clap: :clap:

looks like someone wanna kena 打屁股....

read this: http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=25948

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

How do I skip all the way to the latest post of a thread? It appears that I have to keep pressing 'Next' all the way and it's frustrating.

look at the icon on the left side of the thread title in the main folder, click on it will bring to the first unread post, however this feature is only for members as only by logging in, the system can then know what you had read and bookmark it.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

err... boss of bw, next time you do this, please give advance notice, can? i thought i kena banned from this site.. :yuk: aiyoh... suffering from bw withdrawal.... on a damn stressful day at the office some more.

but thank god you are back :clap: :clap:

You can join our BW facebook group, we will announce the status of the forum should the forum is down for whatsoever reason

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest somecomments

Hi, it will be nice if I could jump back to the where i have last click when i press back after view a post. It's tiring to scroll down to find the thread that u last went to.

Hi, it will be nice if I could jump back to the where i have last click when i press back after view a post. It's tiring to scroll down to find the thread that u last went to.

Hit the 'End' key or find your username using the Find (Ctrl+F) function.... ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Testing, testing.... Luckily my tight ass remain intact and unmolested.

Cant find the dislike button to dislike this Tightass post!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Cant find the dislike button to dislike this!

Hahahahahaha...... :lol: well, now follow Facebook trend mah... only got 'Like' button.... :P

really modern and fresh look now. niceeeeee :D

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Papaya Juice

But not very office safe. The moment you click into BW homepage, a whole gallery of avatars came into full view - some appear to be quite suggestive or worst (XXX rated). As such, I am not sure anyone will dare to log in during office hours, if you have shared workstations, you will lost all privacy to read BW. Unlike in the past, the Homepage is less "colorful" and allows selective readings without the risk of being caught looking at pxxn pics here.

But not very office safe. The moment you click into BW homepage, a whole gallery of avatars came into full view - some appear to be quite suggestive or worst (XXX rated). As such, I am not sure anyone will dare to log in during office hours, if you have shared workstations, you will lost all privacy to read BW. Unlike in the past, the Homepage is less "colorful" and allows selective readings without the risk of being caught looking at pxxn pics here.

Please la just wait until you go home then surf BW. Office hours please focus on your work, don't be lazy and eat snake.

how do u post recent status updates on the right side of the homepage? that feature's gone

um..ok i found out how...need to click on my username with the little triangle at the top of the page to find the status field. I'd like to report a bug...When i tried to edit my post, after editing and clicking 'save changes'...nothing happens after that (no prompt whatsoever)..i had to refresh. Also when i click 'use full editor' or cancel...nothing happens too. :/

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

• Guest locked this topic