Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

• 7 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 3:07 AM, LeanMature said:

It's always nice to be nakedly free when you can do so alone, without the worry that your family members coming home.

I share the same benefit of living alone.  We are here at the end of summer, still somewhat hot, so being nude at home is a luxury. I have towels on my sofa, chairs, benches because I don't like the contact with leather or wood, also to protect the fabrics. I sleep with only a t-shirt on, and when it is cooler in the early morning I have a light cover. 

On 9/16/2022 at 8:32 AM, AlanXu707 said:

Yes, I also saw classmate sleeping naked when I was in high school, they just chose a comfortable way to sleep. But this man seemed to be more sensitive, as he got an attractive hard dick

Have you been encouraged by curiosity to sleep naked? 

If you have not slept naked yet, give it a try, you may like it. 

But do bear in mind that, once you are used to sleeping naked, you may find it uncomfortable to sleep with clothes on when you have company.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, yhtang said:

Have you been encouraged by curiosity to sleep naked? 

If you have not slept naked yet, give it a try, you may like it. 

But do bear in mind that, once you are used to sleeping naked, you may find it uncomfortable to sleep with clothes on when you have company.

Yes I agree

• 3 months later...

Not only sleeping in nude but also stay nude whenever I m home. Human should be raw and bare, so I see no problem about being naked.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not only sleeping in nude but also stay nude whenever I m home. Human should be raw and bare, so I see no problem about being naked.

This is my preference too.  Of course, I have to be careful not to be accused of indecent exposure by my neighbours. 

Being nude is an upstanding practice. A social movement with hundreds of years of history. Clothing is a social construct. No biological necessity. Human should be bare and raw. After all, it's only natural...... No? 

Just don't understand what is so big deal to some neighbours who caught neighbour naked in their our own house. 

13 hours ago, yhtang said:

This is my preference too.  Of course, I have to be careful not to be accused of indecent exposure by my neighbours. 

Dun say I spy my neighbour across my blk.  The moment he get home fr work, he stripped off everything at e washing machine at his laundry balcony. After tat he started doing a bit of housework in nude at kitchen.

Although most of e time, he will put on juz an undie after his shower but sometime maybe in nude too. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dun say I spy my neighbour across my blk.  The moment he get home fr work, he stripped off everything at e washing machine at his laundry balcony. After tat he started doing a bit of housework in nude at kitchen.

Although most of e time, he will put on juz an undie after his shower but sometime maybe in nude too. 

My position is this - if you look into my property, don't act all shocked and horrified by what you see.

If I have a neighbour who does that, I would look into his unit too!  

I feel that the charge of indecent exposure should be limited to deliberate exposure in public places, and should not involve with being seen naked in one's own property.  

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

My position is this - if you look into my property, don't act all shocked and horrified by what you see.

If I have a neighbour who does that, I would look into his unit too!  

I feel that the charge of indecent exposure should be limited to deliberate exposure in public places, and should not involve with being seen naked in one's own property.  

I totally agree on this. I travel oversea (US, Thailand, China, etc) for work and will stay in rented apt for few weeks. It was quite normal seeing people across my apt naked in their home at night.

Western country quite normal, let me share Asia countries. 

In Thailand, the distance of my rented apt and the apt across were just about 4 car lanes. My kitchen windows were facing the bathroom of the apt across and can see 2-3 units people having shower without pulling down their window blinds. 

Before travelling to China, I thought people there were quite conservative. But after seeing couples or single man naked in their own apt without closing curtain, I feel that SG people are more old fashion thinking.

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I totally agree on this. I travel oversea (US, Thailand, China, etc) for work and will stay in rented apt for few weeks. It was quite normal seeing people across my apt naked in their home at night.

In Thailand, the distance of my rented apt and the apt across were just about 4 car lanes. My kitchen windows were facing the bathroom of the apt across and can see 2-3 units people having shower without pulling down their window blinds. 

Before travelling to China, I thought people there were quite conservative. But after seeing couples or single man naked in their own apt without closing curtain, I feel that SG people are more old fashion thinking.

Agree. I try to be naked home at much as possible. I keep my light curtains drawn as I have very close neighbours here in singapore but while living overseas I always kept them open . no one cares. 

I live with my family, but my room is my world, so I have the freedom to wear anything I want or nothing.

All I need to do is just lock the door and take everything off.

Most of the time I would wear boxer brief only even when I'm sleeping. Would sleep naked especially when I'm feeling horny or when the weather is too humid.

Edited by rayzzz

love, no hate 

Guest Gathering

Hosted a Xmas get together with 2 of my NS buddies last week. Everyone prefer me to host because I am staying alone and they can “messed up” my place without any worries. 

To cut the stories short. I am am the worse drinker of them all and was knocked out before we can finished all the Alcohol. Actually not totally knock out but still semi aware of the surrounding. I roughly know my buddies help me to my room and also help to remove all my clothes as they knew I sleep naked. Some will asked how they knew - We have travel together and share room. So they knew about my sleeping preference. 😉

When I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, saw one of my buddy in the guest room sleeping in the nude and having an erection. Can see his clothes on the floor guess he must be too drunk to drive home. 

On 12/24/2022 at 4:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

i have backpacked in china and stayed in hostel with many ppl to a room in bunk beds.  it is not uncommon to see ppl sleep nude or nude in room.

1 hour ago, Pangea said:

I enjoy being naked, but somehow sleeping naked affected my sleep quality. Need to wear loose fitting shorts with smooth inner lining to feel comfortable. A form of insecurity blanket? Haha

Hmm initially it did that for me too, partially cos I was anxious that my fam would barge in last time when they had the spare keys to my room, but in general I do sleep with a blanket cover so I don’t feel as naked and exposed. It’s good to feel that from time to time tho.

6 hours ago, DiDing said:

Hmm initially it did that for me too, partially cos I was anxious that my fam would barge in last time when they had the spare keys to my room, but in general I do sleep with a blanket cover so I don’t feel as naked and exposed. It’s good to feel that from time to time tho.

just let them know u are sleeping naked, whats wrong?

11 hours ago, DiDing said:

Haha tbh I think they might have chanced upon it as they barged a few times. Now they do that lesser

you mean u are unsure if they have saw? since you used might. so they really used spare key to open your room door? wowow.

I mean letting them know is one thing but for them to barge in is kind of rude as you could be jerking off or doing something personal

Edited by quanjishou

2 hours ago, quanjishou said:

you mean u are unsure if they have saw? since you used might. so they really used spare key to open your room door? wowow.

I mean letting them know is one thing but for them to barge in is kind of rude as you could be jerking off or doing something personal

Yea my mum used to use the spare key to get in in the morning to ask if I’d wanna have breakfast etc, not too sure what she saw but she sorta barge in less at some point so I’m assuming she saw something and got the hint.

Quite sure there are occasions where I’m looking at nsfw stuff and she got in and I just panicked and used my hands to cover the screen awkwardly and best part is that she didn’t get it and we actually had a full on convo.

I eventually changed my whole lock and kept my own keys.

18 hours ago, DiDing said:

Yea my mum used to use the spare key to get in in the morning to ask if I’d wanna have breakfast etc, not too sure what she saw but she sorta barge in less at some point so I’m assuming she saw something and got the hint.

Quite sure there are occasions where I’m looking at nsfw stuff and she got in and I just panicked and used my hands to cover the screen awkwardly and best part is that she didn’t get it and we actually had a full on convo.

I eventually changed my whole lock and kept my own keys.

super no privacy, realise ladies dunno how to respect guys privacy 

On 12/30/2022 at 12:15 AM, quanjishou said:

i have backpacked in china and stayed in hostel with many ppl to a room in bunk beds.  it is not uncommon to see ppl sleep nude or nude in room.

Sharing mine. During my backpack in 2017, I checked into a hostel in Zhejiang China after a train ride late at night.

It was an old 2 storey home base hostel located at a rural area. To access the male bedroom, I need to go into the back yard for a staircase leading to 2nd storey. There are a total of 3 rooms with 6 single beds in each room and I was assigned to room number 3. After sliding open the sliding door, I saw 2 guys totally in nude. 1 was sitting on his bed leaning on his pillow against the wall playing on his phone and the other 1 was popping his upper body out the window resting on the parapet talking on his phone. I stripped to my underwear and slowly had conversation with them and knew they were friends in their 20s from another part of China. Seriously, they can spread legs big big on bed playing phone in nude without shy. When done with shower, I returned to my room with a towel wrapped. After towel drying myself in room, I stayed in nude too and we slept in nude. Haha...quite kinky!  Next morning when I woke up, I saw the blanket was not covering the 1 sleeping near the window and he exposed his hard morning erection. The other 1 sleeping 2 beds away from me was sleeping on stomach with part of his butt exposed at blanket. To be Frank, I think that China people are more open minded than us. 

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sharing mine. During my backpack in 2017, I checked into a hostel in Zhejiang China after a train ride late at night.

It was an old 2 storey home base hostel located at a rural area. To access the male bedroom, I need to go into the back yard for a staircase leading to 2nd storey. There are a total of 3 rooms with 6 single beds in each room and I was assigned to room number 3. After sliding open the sliding door, I saw 2 guys totally in nude. 1 was sitting on his bed leaning on his pillow against the wall playing on his phone and the other 1 was popping his upper body out the window resting on the parapet talking on his phone. I stripped to my underwear and slowly had conversation with them and knew they were friends in their 20s from another part of China. Seriously, they can spread legs big big on bed playing phone in nude without shy. When done with shower, I returned to my room with a towel wrapped. After towel drying myself in room, I stayed in nude too and we slept in nude. Haha...quite kinky!  Next morning when I woke up, I saw the blanket was not covering the 1 sleeping near the window and he exposed his hard morning erection. The other 1 sleeping 2 beds away from me was sleeping on stomach with part of his butt exposed at blanket. To be Frank, I think that China people are more open minded than us. 

Nice. Would like such an experience too 

On 12/24/2022 at 4:52 PM, paul33 said:

Agree. I try to be naked home at much as possible. I keep my light curtains drawn as I have very close neighbours here in singapore but while living overseas I always kept them open . no one cares. 

When living 2yrs in bkk for work, I noticed my neighbour naked at home when he turned on the light every night. He has sheer netting curtain covering the window but is so transparent that I can still see inside his home when the light is turned on. Is a studio apartment, kitchen and living room are together in open concept. Seeing him in nudity vacuuming the floor, doing laundry at washing machine and picking up laundry at dryer really turned me on. 😜

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.