Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

25 minutes ago, Freeballer said:

Home & Naked.

Yes....

Nice dick there..,,

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Use to have a bunch of nudist friends hanging out at home naked .... hahahaha ... really just hanging out for coffee and chats as most of them cant be naked at home ....often nothing happened .... but there were occasions when things got kinda heated .... hahahha ....  but ages since i hosted anything .....we have all been busy .... but all said and done, its alwayhs noce to be able to just be free .... heheheh

On 31/03/2017 at 9:19 PM, Guest I luv ZJ said:

Did zong zi jie shave? They blur the groin area but the tan line is still pretty obvious. the pubic region should be dark if the hair is there. Don't seem to see any dark patch there.:redface:

If he was naked, then he should be clean shaven. No black patch. 

I find that hello kitty (1st guy) and 3rd guy cute. 

On 25/04/2017 at 10:03 AM, Aljay75 said:

Use to have a bunch of nudist friends hanging out at home naked .... hahahaha ... really just hanging out for coffee and chats as most of them cant be naked at home ....often nothing happened .... but there were occasions when things got kinda heated .... hahahha ....  but ages since i hosted anything .....we have all been busy .... but all said and done, its alwayhs noce to be able to just be free .... heheheh

Should try to organise one again...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darren85

I always love the feeling when you're back in your room, take off all your clothes, and be naked again especially on a warm weather.

How about you guys?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on being Naked at home (compiled)
12 hours ago, Guest Darren85 said:

I always love the feeling when you're back in your room, take off all your clothes, and be naked again especially on a warm weather.

How about you guys?

Best is you are staying alone.   You don't feel free being naked inside the room while your family are watching TV in the living room. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 3/27/2017 at 3:36 PM, bradlee said:

Anyone naked at home. Do u stay alone? With partner or family? How they felt ?

I do that when I am alone at home or when I am back in hall. Don't really have my own room so kinda hard to hang around naked all the time.

• 1 month later...
Guest Yeesh

No offense, Brad, but I think you might be kind of weird. I would feel extremely creeped out being casually naked at home in front of my dad, brother, or anybody who isn't my significant other. I am not trying to attack you personally, but I just find this topic very bizarre because I have ever in my life met an adult who would feel comfortable doing that, and especially not who would insist on doing that. Nudity has its limits. I used to take baths with my brother when we were young but have not done so since I was 7 and he was 10. I don't even think we've seen each other naked at all since I was 11 and he was 14 -- and I have no desire to do so either -- especially as adults. Some posters will probably say I have hang-ups about nudity, and they are right, nudity around family members is off limits for me.

yup agreed, I was talking to some Japanese someday ago, they told a staff (a mum) it is weird for her child (sec 1 or sec2) to be still sleeping/bunking w her on her same bed....not to mentioned naked walking at home

Guest guest
On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 3:55 PM, -Ignored- said:

yup agreed, I was talking to some Japanese someday ago, they told a staff (a mum) it is weird for her child (sec 1 or sec2) to be still sleeping/bunking w her on her same bed....not to mentioned naked walking at home

My nephew sec 3 the only child my bro & his wife have. At his age he still came out of toilet fully nude after his shower & run to the bedroom to put on underwear.

I visited them at their home last week. After his shower he ran out from kitchen & saw me sitting in living room, he addressed me while continue running to his room. I was quiet surprise he was not in his puberty yet , no hair at all. When i asked my bro & sis in law about his puberty they answer me "not yet lah can't even see a single hair below & didn't you see still like a small boy not shy running naked out of toilet."

Still remember i started puberty during pri 6. Why kids are having slower puberty now?

3 hours ago, Mada said:

one month ago, before i moved to another place, i have to fix and clean my rented house. three days before i hand over to the landlord, i cleaned the house nakedly. mopping the floor, wash, and clean. its fantastic...three days all day long naked...!!

i called one electric man to fix the light. when he came  i only used underwear. this man quite handsome, tall, and a bit muscular. 

when he was fixing the light, he need a chair, but my chair was shaggy, so i have to hold it. he was standing on top of chair and i was facing him to hold the chair, my face just right facing his tool...!! 

i saw it became harder....

but i dare not to open his trouser or explore any further...

Wasted.good chance or luck knock at yr door only for once.lol

3 hours ago, Mada said:

one month ago, before i moved to another place, i have to fix and clean my rented house. three days before i hand over to the landlord, i cleaned the house nakedly. mopping the floor, wash, and clean. its fantastic...three days all day long naked...!!

i called one electric man to fix the light. when he came  i only used underwear. this man quite handsome, tall, and a bit muscular. 

when he was fixing the light, he need a chair, but my chair was shaggy, so i have to hold it. he was standing on top of chair and i was facing him to hold the chair, my face just right facing his tool...!! 

i saw it became harder....

but i dare not to open his trouser or explore any further...

The moment you saw his tool became harder, it is a signal. You should have go for it :D

Guest Guest

I have used to my lifestyle of being naked in my apartment during living in Sydney. And yes, my flat mate too, he was a caucasian from western Australia. We share the two room apartment and we both had our own room. Normally he was in his underwear at home so I followed. After few days shifted in, I woke up one morning for work and saw him naked making his breakfast in kitchen and from there on I slowly naked myself in the apartment too. We both are not shy being naked at home. We too seen each other morning woods in some morning when bumped into each other at toilet. Strictly no homo, he was a straight. He would go to his girlfriend's house one or two times a week to stay overnight. 

I returned to Singapore and continue my naked while staying alone in my studio apartment. One day the DHL rang my door for a delivery and I went open the door forgetting I m totally naked. At a very quick moment after opening the door then I noticed I m naked and the delivery guy was awkward. I quickly shut the door asking him to hold while I went to put on a short. He was smiling after I apologized to him that I had forgotten I m not wearing anything. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Co share a rented unit with a malay dude. He sort of used to witness me in jockstrap. To experiment it further, I walked out naked after bathing. He didn’t mention or so I take it as a natural process. Haha. From that day on, I didn’t bother to close the bathroom door. 

44 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Co share a rented unit with a malay dude. He sort of used to witness me in jockstrap. To experiment it further, I walked out naked after bathing. He didn’t mention or so I take it as a natural process. Haha. From that day on, I didn’t bother to close the bathroom door. 

usu men will not mention anything of such

unless there are women (like wife or daughters) w him

14 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Haven’t really see him nude before...

kekekeke

that is not an issue lah

while not all straight men are all so open, nevertheless they will not question another man about that

usu if u qn another man , why do u come out of the bath room naked, ended up u will be returned with a sttm: "Why ? u have issues w that , we are all men, what is there to cover, what u have , I have too" - that is usually the norm

are u hoping to see him in nude? is he quite young har?

notti  u

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

kekekeke

that is not an issue lah

while not all straight men are all so open, nevertheless they will not question another man about that

usu if u qn another man , why do u come out of the bath room naked, ended up u will be returned with a sttm: "Why ? u have issues w that , we are all men, what is there to cover, what u have , I have too" - that is usually the norm

are u hoping to see him in nude? is he quite young har?

notti  u

Not all are open about it. Both of us are ard 23-25. Hmm, maybe we can do some venturing? Haha

32 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Not all are open about it. Both of us are ard 23-25. Hmm, maybe we can do some venturing? Haha

"we" means both of u? u said he doesn't seem to have those kind of behaviours, how to venture?

maybe u  try to hear whether he has a gf when talking over phone, or how he smiled when he msged then u can quickly ask "Wow msgg gf so happie?" n see how he respond?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 11/30/2006 at 2:08 AM, Guest ayiamorij said:

hey was wonderin if u guys usually sleep in the nude? since when? cos for myself I really enjoy it, n have been doing so since my secondary school days..

For me, it really depends on the bed and the room and of course the temperature.  If with a partner, then definitely yes.  Nothing like skin to skin.

• 8 months later...

For me, I started at a young age being half naked then as I went into puberty I started to sleep nude while properly under the covers. I find it extremely comfortable and at ease to sleep nude. Once my parents gave me my own room, I have been naked most of the time and the room doors locked. I have two sisters at home, so I have to be modest and at least put on my shorts before heading out of my room.

On 9/26/2021 at 10:55 PM, Bouncypie Ralts said:

For me, I started at a young age being half naked then as I went into puberty I started to sleep nude while properly under the covers. I find it extremely comfortable and at ease to sleep nude. Once my parents gave me my own room, I have been naked most of the time and the room doors locked. I have two sisters at home, so I have to be modest and at least put on my shorts before heading out of my room.

So fucken sexy. 

when i was a young boy in primary school, i shared a room with my older brother who was at that time already in his teens (either 18 or 19).  He sleeps wearing only a sarong without underwear.  Sometimes in the morning, when I wake up to go to the toilet, I noticed a huge tent in his sarong and knew he was having his daily morning woodie.  Judging from his tentage, I gathered his cock must been long.  (Strange that 2 brothers born of the same father can have such great difference in cock size ... mine is not more than 4inches fully erect.)  One morning I saw that his sarong came loose and his erect dick was fully exposed to my view.  I took a long look at it and was amazed that his grown up cock was about 7.5 inches long fully erect.  He used to take me to the communal bath when he was in secondary school so I had seen his semi-erect cock while he was soaping his dick but never remembered it to be that huge.  And so from that day, I would wish that his sarong would come undone but it never happened again.  Still I got to see his huge tentage on most mornings.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 months later...

I stay in hdb with family. During this period of wfh, i have been staying home most of the time while other family members are out to work except my uncle in his late 70s.

I will bare it all and walk in and out of my room when only my uncle and me are around, some times with a boner 😂

Usually i sleep wearing underwear…although i like the feeling of my kkj and the balls rubbing against my bolster

I m always in a pair of underwear when at home n usually stay in nude after my shower before bed. My hse is a corner unit tat is a stand alone unit right at e end. Nobody will walk past unless making delivery to my hse. I left my wooden door open when I return home fr work or whenever I m home. If I m home past midnight after work, then I will strip to nude before my shower n yes, with my wooden door opened. 

So far oni get caught in underwear once by a telco salesman. It was during my off day when I m walking out fr my bedroom with my laptop to my dinning table. 

I tried being naked at home but after a while I worried whether the upholstery of the sofa and chair will get dirty from perspiration etc. So I stopped. 

The closest to naked is when I exercise shirtless. But if there is a delivery I will quickly put on a top. Although top is low cut with big arms holes, I still feel more secure.

Maybe one day I will dare to accept delivery with just a sweaty top

Edited by radiusulnar

On 1/24/2022 at 4:45 PM, radiusulnar said:

I tried being naked at home but after a while I worried whether the upholstery of the sofa and chair will get dirty from perspiration etc. So I stopped. 

The closest to naked is when I exercise shirtless. But if there is a delivery I will quickly put on a top. Although top is low cut with big arms holes, I still feel more secure.

Maybe one day I will dare to accept delivery with just a sweaty top

Seems tat u r a conservative man. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, radiusulnar said:

Split personality. Not conservative alone at home but different once other people appear.

Man with a character like u can be quite wild on bed. 😁

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.