Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

Oh, I like this one. It has very well-crafted lyrics which speak to 「熟男」like me. :lol: Infact, it is penned by the same edgy lyricist, Wyman Wong, who wrote the other Eason's gem, 「大開眼戒」.

Below is an 'alternative' version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2R72tprjIk

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

OMGosh, Melody Fair was the very first movie I watched at the now-defunct Capitol Cinema when I was Primary 5 (circa 1972).

The MV brought back a lot of good memories of those formative years. Yes, Mark Lester was like a male version of Shirley Temple Black..... and the songs, aint we humming to that back in the early 70s. Thanks to Bee Gees.

Guest 3rd party

GKS.. This is another nice song from 劉家昌 ~ 報答

This is a song that RUN RUN SHAW (邵逸夫) wants him to write for his mistress that took over his SHAW empire.

Read the meaningful lyric... :clap:

如果能再有一生

我还会要你

愿将我们俩连在一起

注定不能分离

你照顾了我一生

我深深感激

不知怎样来回报

把自己送给你

这已是我的全部

再没其他东西

两个人的相处不容易

应该多加珍惜

我还会选你

因为这生对你已熟悉

沟通比较容易

click here

Guest searchingsong

Anyone familiar with this line "qing yuan xiang xin ni ye sheng guo xiang xin zi ji"?

I heard it on the radio and fell so in love with the song but i did not manage to get the title. It was a duet between a man and woman, and the man sounds a lot like Panda Xiong or Qi Qin. Anyone knows? Thank you in advance!!

Anyone familiar with this line "qing yuan xiang xin ni ye sheng guo xiang xin zi ji"?

I heard it on the radio and fell so in love with the song but i did not manage to get the title. It was a duet between a man and woman, and the man sounds a lot like Panda Xiong or Qi Qin. Anyone knows? Thank you in advance!!

阮丹青+熊天平 我只能相信你 (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvEbdAB6--o

Surprised that the radio DJs still play this song... haha

This was from denise ruan 阮丹青's first album 《跟踪》. The record company paired her up with a few popular singers then, this is another duet from her, with 许茹芸 《永不结束的故事》, from the same album.

Edited by yhm_zzh

Guest searchingsong

阮丹青+熊天平 我只能相信你 (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvEbdAB6--o

Surprised that the radio DJs still play this song... haha

This was from denise ruan 阮丹青's first album 《跟踪》. The record company paired her up with a few popular singers then, this is another duet from her, with 许茹芸 《永不结束的故事》, from the same album.

Thanks dude...i would kiss you all over if i ever meet you! You are such a life saver!!

Another very short orchestral musical piece from Melody the movie - Spick and Speck

This is also one of the piece my school band have been practising every Wed and Sat afetrnoon, so through those years, the tune just gets stuck into your memory.

It conjures alot of our childhood formative years and some how, a little magical, its like how I will feel each time I open up and read one of Enid Blyton's children's fanatsty stories...into the world of fairies elves pixies, talking toys, Mr Meddlesome, and afternoon tea with golliwogs and teddybears

PS. esp for Abang !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bNSIPjz2w

One of American's good vocalist - Linda Ronstadt.

" I love you for Sentimental Reasons " was voted by critics as one of better rendition

Its for those who are not yet asleep, or still sleepless, thinking about someone .

Edited by TheVisitors

This song was a very big hit when I was still a small kid. Just love the forceful tune and the powerful voice of Juice Newton, but I can't understand the lyrics - Angel Of the Morning

When you grew up to become an adult and venture into relationships, then do you realize the lyrics were written based on the emotion of a third party, where you sin in the night with him and when his other half is not around, but you've got to vanish go and hide once dawn comes , into the morning light. You have no status or recognition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G_Di5O0L4g

Another hit by Juice. Love the fast tempo and how the lyrics are delievered

Edited by TheVisitors

歌颂友谊的中文歌曲不胜枚举,自小当我开始听歌时就认识了许多首,而大部分的都是合唱歌曲,包括今天要回顾的这首。

你还记得这首歌吗?

朋友

==========

(方)从前的辛酸,现在要遗忘

(伊)所有的悲伤全部都收藏

(方)走出自己的阴暗角落

(伊)我才发现世界上有人和我一样

当你感觉到寒冷而忧伤

把颤抖的心靠在我肩上

我的朋友请不要彷徨

握紧双手点燃所有希望

我和你从陌生到熟悉

忘掉那所有的灰黯过去

我和你不需要再犹豫

迎着风飞向那更高更远的地方

我还记得这是一部电影的主题曲,叫做《大头兵》。如果你最近情绪低落或意志消沉,就把这首歌送给你听。在此,和你分享作词人詹育彰在创作这首《朋友》的心得。

§ 在早期知名歌手刘文正的栽培下,伊能静跟方文琳、裘海正同步出道,她们每人的首张个人专辑,都会拿3人过去合唱的歌曲当主打歌,其中“朋友”的作词者是知名的医学美容医师,回忆起当年的创作,他还是相当难忘。

“我和你从陌生到熟悉,忘掉那所有的灰黯过去,我和你不需要再犹豫,迎着风,飞向那更高更远的地方。”这首脍炙人口、轰动一时的“朋友”曾在1987年登上畅销排行榜冠军,作词者正是曾经是民歌手,现在是知名医学美容医师詹育彰,它原本是为导演朱延平的电影《大头兵》量身打造的主题曲。

詹育彰回忆电影说,“几乎网罗当时所有大明星,从张小燕,然后陶大伟、胡瓜、廖峻、澎澎,甚至香港的曾志伟。”电影剧情是描述一群小坏蛋被聚在一起,改造成特攻队,完成打击罪恶的任务。

詹育彰表示,“当初大家都不认识,说实在有点小奸、小坏,然后互相勾心斗角,慢慢慢慢聚集在一起,所以我看完电影(毛片)以后,我再想这个故事的时候,其实我里面浮现第一句歌词就是后来用在里面的一句--走出自己的阴暗角落,我才发现世界上有人和我一样。”

詹育彰指出,“走出你自己的小世界,其实你会看到很多人都跟我们一样,一样会快乐,一样会难过,一样会很多东西,如果你愿意把这个东西分给别人,愿意帮别人承担一点,别人也会帮你承担一点,友情就是这样建立起来的啦 !真的,朋友就是这样,互相倒垃圾嘛!”

在21年前陈旧的MV里,呈现的是另一个朋友的故事,3位主唱人只有出现伊能静和方文琳,故事描述两个陌生女生都有个不快乐的家庭,结果两人相遇认识,并结为好友,一同成长,变成职场上的女强人,伊能静走可爱路线,方文琳则走玉女路线,和今日的模样比起来,两人的脸型虽然稍稍多了一份属于熟女的丰腴,但依然有着特殊魅力。

“我和你不需要再犹豫,迎着风,飞向那更高、更远的地方!”它曾经是畅销冠军曲,现在却几乎淹没在流行歌曲的历史洪流中,但当这友谊的旋律一响起,应该还是会勾起许多人的青春回忆!§

More of this can be found on my blog.

Edited by muscleworship

忘了加糖的咖啡...

你一直说的那个公园已经拆了

还记得荡着秋千日子就飞起来

漫漫的下午阳光都在脸上撒野

你那傻气我真是想念

那时候小小的你还没学会叹气

谁又会想到他们现在喊我女王

你哈哈笑的样子倒是一点没变

时间走了谁还在等呢

这杯咖啡忘了加糖

真不是我那么伤感

世界太复杂你说单纯很难

我当然都明白

可是呀只有你曾陪我在最初的地方

只有你才能了解我要的梦从来不大

我们没有在一起至少还像情侣一样

我痛的疯的伤的在你面前哭得最惨

我知道你也不能带我回到那个地方

你说你现在很好而且喜欢回忆很长

我们没有在一起至少还像家人一样

总是远远关心远远分享

那条路走呀走呀走呀总要回家

两只手握着晃呀晃呀舍不得放

你不知道吧后来后来我都在想

跟你走吧管它去哪呀

这杯咖啡忘了加糖

真不是我那么伤感

世界太复杂你说单纯很难

我当然都明白

可是呀只有你曾陪我在最初的地方

只有你才能了解我要的梦从来不大

我们没有在一起至少还像情侣一样

我痛的疯的伤的在你面前哭得最惨

我知道你也不能带我回到那个地方

你说你现在很好而且喜欢回忆很长

我们没有在一起至少还像家人一样

总是远远关心远远分享

可是呀只有你曾陪我在最初的地方

只有你才能了解我要的梦从来不大

我们没有在一起至少还像情侣一样

我痛的疯的伤的在你面前哭得最惨

我知道你也不能带我回到那个地方

你说你现在很好而且喜欢回忆很长

我们没有在一起至少还像家人一样

总是远远关心远远分享

我们没有在一起至少还像朋友一样

你远远的关心其实更长

Edited by snowball

From 2007 Spider Lilies the lesbian love story starring Rainie Yang and Isabella Leung

Dont quite like the fuss and drama over the supertitions about the spider lilies but like the soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSE43M326Ak

Another soundtrack from the movie. Cant get the full version, but this one , I personally find it extremely sensuous and sexy.You've got to listen to it while you are showering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum4C9Tg5A&feature=related

黃小琥--沒那麼簡單 A song dedicated to all Singles.

沒那麼簡單 就能找到 聊得來的伴

尤其是在 看過了那麼多的背叛

總是不安 只好強悍

誰謀殺了我的浪漫

沒那麼簡單 就能去愛 別的全不看

變得實際 也許好也許壞各一半

不愛孤單 一久也習慣

不用擔心誰 也不用被誰管

感覺快樂就忙東忙西

感覺累了就放空自己

別人說的話 隨便聽一聽 自己作決定

不想擁有太多情緒

一杯紅酒配電影

在周末晚上 關上了手機 舒服窩在沙發裡

相愛沒有那麼容易 每個人有他的脾氣

過了愛作夢的年紀 轟轟烈烈不如平靜

幸福沒有那麼容易 才會特別讓人著迷

什麼都不懂的年紀

曾經最掏心 所以最開心 曾經

沒那麼簡單 就能去愛 別的全不看

變得實際 也許好也許壞各一半

不愛孤單 一久也習慣

不用擔心誰 也不用被誰管

感覺快樂就忙東忙西

感覺累了就放空自己

別人說的話 隨便聽一聽 自己作決定

不想擁有太多情緒

一杯紅酒配電影

在周末晚上 關上了手機 舒服窩在沙發裡

相愛沒有那麼容易 每個人有他的脾氣

過了愛作夢的年紀 轟轟烈烈不如平靜

幸福沒有那麼容易 才會特別讓人著迷

什麼都不懂的年紀

曾經最掏心 所以最開心 曾經

相愛沒有那麼容易 每個人有他的脾氣

過了愛作夢的年紀 轟轟烈烈不如平靜

幸福沒有那麼容易 才會特別讓人著迷

什麼都不懂的年紀

曾經最掏心 所以最開心 曾經

想念最傷心 但卻最動心 的記憶

隐藏

家后 by 黄小琥 The touching modern Min-Nan song is about a woman's unconditional love to his husband.

I am touched by the last few sentences of the lyrics of this song

等待返去的时阵若到 你着让我先走

因为我会呒甘 看你为我目屎流

.. if our times are up, you must let me go before you ... because I can't bear to see you crying for me.

Wa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.