Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

Hey everyone, Just wanna share a beautiful song for all you peeps. I am sure this feeling will come across in our lifetime whether its the past, present or future. So if you have stories to share or reminisce, feel free to leave a comment below on what you did or plan to do, to make someone you admire to notice you. Thanks! :) Music Link:
Lyrics: VERSE: I try to find the words when you walk by (walk by) Words just can't explain the way I feel (I feel) inside My friends keep sayin you're untouchable And I can't help feeling invisible CHORUS: I'd do anything to catch your eye So you could see me in a different light Tell me what's it gonna take cause I wish you would notice me If you could only give me just one chance I could be the one and here I am What's it gonna take to understand Wish you would notice me Notice, notice, notice me Notice, notice, notice me VERSE: You've got a light that never seems to fade I'm drawn to you and I can't look away We come from different places, girl I know, mmmm But two worlds collided could be beautiful CHORUS: I'd do anything to catch your eye So you could see me in a different light Tell me what's it gonna take cause I wish you would notice me If you could only give me just one chance I could be the one and here I am What's it gonna take to understand -cut off here- BRIDGE: I wonder if you know how amazing you are You leave me breathless You didn't even try but you've stolen my and I don't want it back I don't want it back CHORUS: I'd do anything to catch your eye So you could see me in a different light Tell me what's it gonna take cause I wish you would notice me If you could only give me just one chance

Wow, I love this song! HAHA..

This is Na Ying's lastest hit. She is from China and a good friend with Faye Wong. But I have been listening to her voice for a long time.

She is considered a diva in the Taiwan and China music industry, but here , her recepetion is just lukewarm.

This song from her lastest albumn, is produced and written by our own local singer , Tanya Chua.

It has a strong Tanya flavour to it, with that familiar husky voice.

Even Na Ying's voice sounds very much like Tanya's.

Taiwanese singer - Chi Yu - has both the voice of a siren angel, and a voice of a faraway gypsy that gives a dreamy effect in most of the songs she touches.

This is a rare clip of the song " Edge of the Dream" where ths cd is was previously releasd in limited.

This song demonstrates her superb biligual abilities, singing both the Englsg and Mandarin language , side by side.

One of my fav,Its like those very warm nights when I dip in the sea, or climb over a pool late at night, swim and moon tan, relax, or drink there myself, while listening to this song, that gives a very faraway Mediterrean Spanish Bohemian dream....

Enjoy !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marad44

David Archuleta, American Idol 2008 runner-up, wrote this song at age 14. It was in dedicated to girl who took her life at a family gathering.

Sing along. The clip runs the lyrics:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 心倦了

緣份似大海飄蕩,誰明白內心有浪濤﹗時間洗擦不去往事,有恨怨怎­傾訴?﹗

緣份半路中失落,尋求目標我迷途。人未老,只覺心裡困倦,無限痛­心煩惱。

茫茫路我望眼盡,難後退,應該點算好﹖若有他,帶著我走,前路會­點?不須知道。

~心倦了

送你这首歌,一首给力的歌,让你的心甦活在自在的天地里。

面朝海子 - 潘越云

作词:姚谦

作曲:高志远

做个你诗里的人

身体力行

放下姿态

从明天起 重新面对着世界

回到平凡  渴望搬入  你形容的房子

从明天起

模仿你说过的幸福

我要别人 相信真的

所以在众人的面前我要

朗读着你的诗歌

面朝大海

啦啦啦啦

走每一条路每个过程

都有了温暖的结论:

只记得 曾有过的祝福

每个有情人终成眷属

我只是个平凡的女人

从明天起

做个你诗里的人

身体力行 放下姿态

从明天起 模仿你说过的幸福

我要别人 相信真的

所以在众人的面前 我要

朗读着你的诗歌

面朝大海

啦啦啦啦

走每一条路每个过程

都有了温暖的结论:

只记得 曾有过的祝福

每个有情人终成眷属

我只是个平凡的

面朝大海

啦啦啦啦

走每一条路 每个过程

都有了温暖的结论:

只记得 曾有过的祝福

每个有情人终成眷属

我只是个平凡的女人

Edited by GKS

Guest Tired Heart

情若真 不必相見恨晚 見到一眼再不慨嘆

情義似水逝去 此心托飛雁 遠勝孤單在世間

情若真 不必驚怕聚散 變化轉瞬也應見慣

誰願去揮慧劍 此心托飛雁 縱隔千山亦無間

愛比朝露 未怕短暫  存在倆心堅 情不會淡     

別去已經難 重會更艱難  愛火於心間 不冷

情若真 不必苦惱自嘆  縱已失去也可再挽

情緣至今未冷 此心托飛雁  那怕悲歡何妨聚散

末班车

演唱:萧煌奇

作词:马嵩惟

作曲:李伟菘

空着手 犹如你来的时候

紧皱的额头 终於再没有苦痛

走得太累了 眼皮难免会沉重

你没错 是应该回家坐坐

鸣笛声 悄悄地刺进耳朵

这一次挥手 恐怕再没机会问候

最后一遍了 换你躲进我双肘

像靠在 曾摇动我的天空

别说话泪水你别带走

镜子里的我 已留下你轮廓上的笑容

别回眸 末班车要开了

你不过先走

深爱是让不舍离开的人 好好走

鸣笛声 悄悄地刺进耳朵

这一次挥手 恐怕再没机会问候

最后一遍了 换你躲进我双肘

像靠在 曾摇动我的天空

别说话 泪水你别带走

镜子里的我 已留下你轮廓上的笑容

别回眸 末班车要开了

你不过先走

深爱是让不舍离开的人 好好走

别牵挂 约好我们再见

散步的午后 要像从前

再挽着手叙旧

别逗留 末班车要开了

路到了尽头 回头是为

永留心口的人

好好走

Guest slinkYcaT

I heart Rolling In The Deep & Someone Like You, both by Adele, but the one song that truly resonates with me this year is Katy Perry's FIREWORK.

2010 was such an uber-bad year for me. Was in a deep funk for months on end - agonizing on the coulda, woulda, shoulda and practicaly living in uncertainty. FIREWORK was literally the first song i heard after my debacle this year.

Personally and lyrically, FIREWORK uplifing message makes me really believe in the mantra that yeah, once you hit rock bottom, the only way is up. And yes, having gone through all those things, I am more humbled by my experience. Life is not as bad as I thought - others have it worst. I just need to be contented.

xoxo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.