Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

Guest lover

If I were to choose only one song,that is by林良乐: 温柔的慈悲.the lyric is simple yet so heart wrenching.in ang moh society will never understand its complexity.one need to appreciate in chinese will.inderstand the beauty in the song .

Guest 我會見到你 你已忘了我

If I were to choose only one song,that is by林良乐: 温柔的慈悲.the lyric is simple yet so heart wrenching.in ang moh society will never understand its complexity.one need to appreciate in chinese will.inderstand the beauty in the song .

ONS AND NSA so common in gay circle. We don't value our 相见的缘分, 相對默默無話,偶然間 這一刻的性交,轉眼就溜過。 以後我會見到你 你已忘了我。。。HOW SAD。。。。

This song is about the coldness of modern life. But gay coldness of ONS and NSA are even more chilling. 难道多数的GAYS 是冷血动物吗?

鳳飛飛

巧合

世上的人兒這樣多 你卻碰到我

過去我沒有見過你 你沒見過我

這樣的機會不太多 只能算巧合

湊巧相遇在一起 相聚只一刻

你看我 我看你

相對默默無話說

偶然間 這一刻

轉眼就溜過

是否還能再見面 誰都不敢說

以後我會見到你 你已忘了我

你看我 我看你

相對默默無話說

偶然間 這一刻

轉眼就溜過

是否還能再見面 誰都不敢說

以後我會見到你 你已忘了我

In my younger days when I was lost, without any confidence and direction, this song always was a comfort. No, it never told me that life is rainbows and unicorns and that it will get better. It just echoed my thoughts, and that's the most important thing to me at that time. The last stanza always gets to me,

"I was born alone

I will continue to live alone

Such a life must be appropriate."

This is a 2008 live after losing hearing in her left ear. Kudos.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5spxBhVyfc

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

When love hurts so much, you need the pain to sustain the relationship instead.

When betraying each other means you care.

When hitting each other is a chance for each other to talk.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Was at a friend's house a couple of nights ago and late in the evening when all of us were nicely intoxicated and oldies were shuffling from the ipod dock, a George Michael song came on.

"Jesus to a Child"

Apparently he wrote it in remembrance of his partner who passed away. Google for the lyrics; it's a really sad song....

Adele - Rolling in the deep

Adele- SOmeone like you

Adele- Set fire to the rain =/

Just Adele lo.

Sad: Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

Happy: Adam Lambert - Never Close Our Eyes

Edited by janth

Guest GIRL

a persian dance song about a guy who took up a dj job to be close to a girl he loved...

lyrics i managed to get...

HERE ARE THE TRANSLATED LYRICS IN ENGLISH (Samyar):

refrain (2X):

I would play the bass for you,

to make you dance.

you flirt with me,

and I play the bass for you.

you are my world

you are the dancing girl,

you are my last song.

you are only only mine!

There is a party again why am I not invited? I shouldnt have come, why dont I have any sense in my head? The line for the boys and girls is crazy. The thought of seeing you, makes my heart pound. I wore my jeans and my black coat I put D&G cologne all over my body. In front of your house BMW's and BENZ's are parked all over again. I cant count as a guest so I came as a DJ.

You dance with your friends, I play the music. I watch you with all my jealousy I wish one day you could notice me. I wish I could yell and say you are my girlfriend! For a moment you look at me and smile. The world is so quiet, when you look at me and wink. I am the DJ of the night, you are the butterfly of dance. So come and dance for your DJ till dawn

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.