Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

Went to XJMZ yesterday. Got body scrub from Mei Sifu and he gave me a nice hj. Then had foot massage from 901. He is very cute young chub. He then gave me one hour chinese massage and one hour oil massage with hj. Overall a very nice experience but the place is a bit dated. Total price is 388 RMB including tips for almost 4 hours, so not bad.

Guest SZ Alone

In SZ now - I think the risks are same as before. I heard that sometimes the body massage is done in another place nearby and not in the shop. Maybe other BW here can advise the process as I have not been to such shops for a long time. But I think it is safer to bring the masseurs to your hotel.

Hi 40st , will be in SZ again this coming Friday ?

;) ;)

Guest Shenzhen adventurer

Some information for those who got the scoot offer to Hong Kong and wants to travel between Hong Kong and shenzhen.

I took the promo package from scoot in July and flew to Hong Kong in the wee hours. Because of the occupy central movement I decided to stay in shenzhen instead. When I reached Hong Kong, I went to the coach terminal to take transport to shenzhen. As I normally stay in nan Shan, I used the following provider, http://www.trans-island.com.hk/zh/, the price is HK$180. The limo service took me to coastal city where my hotel is. This service travels by the Shenzhen bay checkpoint rather than the luohu checkpoint.

For the trip to Hong Kong, I took the normal bus to the Shenzhen bay checkpoint. BEFORE you go in, make sure you buy you bus ticket for the Hong Kong leg of the trip. You cannot get the ticket after you move to Hong Kong side. The counter is outside the immigration chckpoint. I bought a ticket to mongkok from the same trans island bus service which cost RMB$40. Clearing the CIQ for both sides took about 1 hr in the morning due to the crowd. Please note that for international travelers, the check takes a bit longer compared to the Hong Kong and chinese people. The process is very similar to our woodland and tuas checkpoints, minus the bridge. The trip itself from the checkpoint to mongkok is about 50 mins.

Coming back, I took the same bus service. There are several pickup points but I only managed to find the one in tsim sha tsui. If you want to take the bus back to shenzhen bay, you can go out from the tsim sha tsui mrt, exit from the left L5 exit (you should understand what I mean by left L5 exit when you are there. Once out of the mrt exit, turn left and walk towards canton stereet where you find a Hermes shop and Marco Polo hotel. Between these 2 building is a small tar road. Walk in and you see the small office where you can buy the ticket back to Shenzhen bay. The process also take about 2 hours, depending where you stay in Shenzhen.

If you are staying in luohu area, I would suggest you take the luohu route. Because nan Shan and luohu is about an hour of mrt ride apart.

Guest Shenzhen fun

Thanks to all the informative posts. I went to xjmz today.

As I am staying at nanshan, I took the mrt to luohu station. I took the A2 exit, I found the transport serivce at the left side of the immigration checkpoint at ground level.i went there but the C16 lot was empty, so I waited. About 10 mins the transport arrived. I went in the car, and the transport left for xjmz after 10 mins.

The ride was short, I reached the place and was greeted at the entrance. The staff gave me a wrist key and send me to the second floor. Once on the second floor, I was directed to my locke. As 40s mentioned, the locker is a dual key system, need my key and the locker staff's key together to open. I took off my clothes, and directed to the shower area. It was 3 pm, but there were some people around. I shower quickly, and the staff directed me to another area where I am given their clothes to wear. Please note that after you shower, you can go and get your important items like wallet and passport with you before proceeding to receive your massage. I feel that it is safer to keep my items with me. At this point in time, I highlighted to the staff that I wish to look for a male therapist. He say ok, and directed me to the foot massage area, where there was a lady with big breast greeted me. She then took over. I asked her shouldn't I be doing the foot massage first (the sequence I read from the forum). She commented that it is better to do the body massage first then proceed to foot.

She brought me to the fourth floor and showed me some rooms. She asked which type of room I like, there was a room with shower (which looks like a hotel room) for about RMB$200+, and there another one with bath tub for RMB$300+. As I did not read this from the forums narratives, I thought something must be wrong. I told the busty lady that I will like to get a male therapist again. She asked me if I like stronger massage, I said yes. She then says that she can give a very strong massage and suggest I try her. I declined, and she seemed a little upset, then she say she will ask someone else to attend my request.

After waiting for a few minutes, another lady came in, and I indicated to her again that I will like to have a male therapist. She say she will arrange for someone to come, but I told her I will like to view them on the computer first. She say why don't she get the therapist to come in person so that I can decide. I declined again as I don't think it is polite to reject the therapist in person. I insist on getting the photos on the computer again, this time she brought me to a terminal. She selected what I believe is the aroma therapist section and showed me the photos. The front pages of the lists were lady therapists, after which a few male therapist photos showed up. Along the way she recommended one of the male therapist, but he was not really my type. I took over the operation of the computer myself (I am quite tech savvy) to scroll through the photos. And to be honest, none really caught my attention, and I was about to settle for the one and ok with, when I realized the list of therapists was numbered starting with 8. I recalled 40s mention that the foot massage should start with 9 so I asked for that. The lady then lamented that I wanted foot massage therapists. She then selected the correct categories,which now show more photos of matured men (much better looking ones I must say). After I selected the foot massage therapist, the lady say I should go down to level 2. I then went down and saw the busty lady again and she asked me why I am back down to level 2. I told her I wanted therapists starting with 9. I went to another terminal and browse the photos again. By then I have already been in xjmz for 40 mins.

2 photos caught my attention, 901 and 932. 932 was not on duty so I asked for 901, but he has a reservation in 10 mins. I remember 40s mentioned can ask off duty therapists to come back, so I give it a try. The staff seemed not too willing, but after a while they managed to contact 932 and asked. As 40s say, they are willing to come back. So I was told to wait for the therapist arrive. While I waited, I was approached by staff in maroon shirts and pedicurists,I politely decline them, I guess a single guy in the foot massage area without any staff looks kind of odd.

After about 15 mins, 932 arrived. He introduced himself and I call him by 罗师傅. 罗师傅 is a very good looking uncle. I immediately took a liking to him. He started to work on my feet. I really like his very warm hands. Normally I don't like foot massage but I managed to sit throught the 1 hr foot massage quite comfortably. I steal glances at 罗师傅, and he caught me doing that. I then lied, giving an excuse saying that he looks like someone I know. Along the way, 罗师傅 asked if I want to have a pedicure as well, I said yes, and he called his friend over. Within a short time, the foot pedicurist arrived too. His name is 小宝, another uncle, though not as attractive but it was comfortable as well while he was attending to my feet. There were so much dead skin he shaved off feet. Now my feet are smooth and my nails are all trimmed. After the pedicure, 小宝 gave me a ticket for me to indicate the amount of tips I would give him. I selected RMB$60 as I feel bad having to make them come back during their off shift.

After the foot massage, 罗师傅 then brought me to 4th floor again, but this time to another room, smaller, but it's fine by me. The oil massage was good as 罗师傅's hands are really warm and very meaty. Somewhere near the end of the massage, he tried to give me a happy ending. I teased him a bit, but 罗师傅 told me he is straight and 小罗 was not having any reaction. I know its not fun doing happy endings for people you feel nothing, so I told him I did not expect him to help me finish off.

After the oil massage, 罗师傅 suggested I go for a body scrub by a very experienced therapist. I asked if it is 梅师傅, he was surprised I know about him. I mentioned that 梅师傅 is quite famous, having being recommended by many. So I tipped 罗师傅 and said my goodbyes to him. I then proceed back to level 2 and asked for a body scrub. In the room, next to the place where we change clothes, 梅师傅 was there and he was preparing to scrub me. I guess he is very hot in demand, because before I can lie down, there is another person asking for him. 梅师傅 proceeded to scrub me squeaky clean from head to toe. It was a nice feeling. He also gave me another happy ending, and I must say his hand strokes were really good. After the session, I changed my clothes and proceeded back to the mrt station.

The whole session lasted for over 4 hours. It is definitely one of the better massage experience I have (amongst my not so many).

I do encourage you guys to give xjmz a try. I understand some may feel shy and not willing to try, as do I. I am a very shy person, if I managed to survive and enjoy the trip to xjmz, I am sure you can too. Just need to read the posts carefully, and I am sure you find the experience a rather enjoyable one. And compared to the other massages I have had, this is definitely more economical one.

Regardless of which masseur you choose, I understand from 罗师傅 that these 2 months business is low as weather is getting cold. And as 40st mention, if they don't clock sufficient hours, they will be fined.

Guest Skin2skin

Hi 40s,

You have been so informative with your posts... Thanks. I've visited a few of these health facilities years back n they were good.

I'm planning for a trip there next week and am still wondering if they offer complimentary overnight stay in the health centre like they used to. Also, is 黄金海岸 still there? Or which is a more posh looking outfit with male masseurs, facial, hair salon in 1 block, cos I'm bringing my friend along.

Thanks and look forward to your recommendation.

S2S - Yes, I believe you are allow to stay overnight in most of these shops if you do some minimum hours or pay the equivalent. Weekdays minimum is lesser than weekends. Do check with the reception before you go in.

I believe 黄金海岸 is still around. I have not been using any posh outfit nor am I familiar with their masseurs. Try to search in baidu.com for massage or sauna. I presume if they are posh, they should have a website.

Enjoy.

Jus want to share my experience at XJMZ.

Firstly, I just want to say that the massage I had there last night was one of the best I have ever had. 

I would also like to disclose that I am not Singaporean (I am Australian) I hope you guys don't mind me also participating in your forum. 

Anyway, back to the experience. Since everyone on here has suggested, I tried 梅师傅's back scrub. To be honest, I thought it would be better considering all the hype... regardless. it was still good. He also gave me a hj, and didn't make me feel awkward about that, which is always good. But I was a little bit disappointed that he doesn't use honey, milk or salt like the place that I used to go to does in guangzhou. 

Anyway, I continued to the 休息区 and was greeted by a fairly handsome fellow who spoke to me in English initially. Later, I would discover that he usually talks to foreign guests because he has the best english, so I guess I am lucky to be foreign because I was approached by a man first instead of a woman. As a person who is still a little bit shy about being gay, it is sometimes a little bit uncomfortable trying to tell a woman that you want a male to massage you. He was relieved that I could speak chinese so communication wasn't a problem. He asked me if I would like a man or a woman and I told him I was looking for a massage from a man, so he asked me if it was okay for him to do the massage and I agreed (I was secretly hoping that would happen!) 

He is no. 8832 - if you get a chance to go there, definitely give him a try. He is around 35, and has a great body. He used to be a gym instructor and you can tell by looking at him. His massage skills are really great and he also has a great personality. Very friendly and also told me about the different 项目 you can do there since it was my first time. Now I know that if you do an oil massage then you can get a foot massage for free or also the body scrub. 

Anyway, the massage itself was amazing. I felt like I was in heaven! He is not gay himself, but he is very accommodating and doesn't make you feel at all awkward like some people do, I would even say he takes pride in his work. 

Overall, I think this is a great place to go. As someone who lives and works in shenzhen, i worry that going to some of the other places like relax, you may one day run into someone you know, and trying to explain your way out of that situation would be tough. Since its not a gay place, you don't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed about going there, and it doesn't feel as sleazy as some places like relax (which is still a good place to go, but probably won't go back after going to XJMZ.

Shenzhen fun.

In my opinion, as regular to shenzhen massage including xjmz, your tip is very high as compared to the normal tip. This spoil the market rate as if cf used to get the big tip, will tend to give poor service for those client that give comparatively lower tip. As regular, I can no afford to give such tips that you give. Normally i will just give 100-150rmb tip for 3 houra massage with HE.

james,

I give the same amount of tips as you (once in a while higher). But I think the sifu are smart enough to know that the high tips are once-in-a-while luck. It will not affect their service for lower tip givers like you and I. I am sure SZ Fun is not the only time that the sifu receive a good tip. Business is not so great that they will threaten clients like us. I am sure they also receive lower tips, in fact quite often lower tips. Don't worry.

Enjoy~

40st

• 4 weeks later...

james,

I give the same amount of tips as you (once in a while higher). But I think the sifu are smart enough to know that the high tips are once-in-a-while luck. It will not affect their service for lower tip givers like you and I. I am sure SZ Fun is not the only time that the sifu receive a good tip. Business is not so great that they will threaten clients like us. I am sure they also receive lower tips, in fact quite often lower tips. Don't worry.

Enjoy~

40st

I agree as I usually give only 100 - 150 for HJ only. More if I am allowed to touch.

However, a number of masseurs won't think that the high tips are once in a while. Once there is 'critical mass' the bar is raised! Some actually expect it from every other client.

Once, this younger masseur, cant remember his number asked for RMB 300 just for HJ and touch. My offer was 200. I rejected completely and he became unwilling to massage. He was so sour that the whole mood changed and I told him I am pissed by his attitude and would just tip him a small amount for the massage. He then tried to bargain down the price for hj and touching to 150. I just told him off I have no more interest to touch him. The 'window of opportunity' was over.

In the end, I went for the HJ only at 100!

zara_boi,

yes there will be such experiences that you had. Some masseurs don't know where they stand or don't know how to make you feel comfortable to offer more tips voluntarily (the one who served newtoshenzhen certainly knows how to :thumb: ). I don't like to negotiate for tips so when a masseur tries that on me, I will stop all noti actions and let him complete the session, clean. And I reward whatever I think he deserve. Fortunately for me, I have not experienced having to negotiate for price for the different types of noti services. . All of them would provide service that they are willing to provide and I tipped as mentioned above. Only once did a masseur asked for more tips after the session is over. Most of the other masseurs simply accept whatever I offered.

enjoy~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Bluegreyx

Read from a HK site that Yongmeizi was closed recently due to strike by the masseurs. It has since re-opened with new owners.

enjoy ..

Thanks 40s for the info. You are great!

hope you can share your experience at ymz ..

is this YMZ the one located near the luohu exit? the one going to hong kong? if so, please share your experiences. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks 40s for the info. You are great!

Last weekend, 22 male masseurs and 12 female masseurs quit Yong Mei Zhi (YMZ)  en-block and went to XJMZ so in case if you are unable to find your regular sifu in YMZ, you may want to try to look for them in XJMZ or call XJMZ and ask the receptionist. Just quote their numbers in YMZ and the receptionist will be able to tell you have the sifu has joined them.

• 2 weeks later...

40st,

Could not find the massuer u recommended.

But tried 8820 was chub, skill was quite unique as he massage my neck and bottom was very sensual. He told me they have package washing the whole body with him..

Not sure if this is new.

Anyway, do you have updated address for yang gang?

Kong,

Just read my earlier post. I provided one wrong number. The chubs should be 963 and 970. If they are not on duty, you could ask the attendants to call them and see if they are willing to come back to do OT. Most of them are willing as it is additional income for them.

Per my earlier response on Yang Gang, I have no info on Yang Gang.

Glad you enjoyed 8820. The body washing package is not new but only masseurs with numbers pre-fixed by 8 (eg 8820) can provide such services. Those commencing with 9, eg 963 and 970 are not allowed to provide such service.

enjoy ..

Kong,

I use to go to one opposite 老地方 hotel but not sure if it is still operating. It is in a small lane. They have mostly mature crowd and many of them chubbies. I can't remember the name unfortunately but it has 4 words which means back to old times or something like that. Use to be crowded on weekends but not sure if it is still so.

You may also want to try your luck at http://www.0755xiong.com/ . There are drag shows on weekends.

happy hunting ..

40st

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Seems they merged to become V Club but unable to find any info about this club ..

went to Kang Kang yesterday. It was sealed anf closed by the authorities there.

Guest Guest

Any body been to Yang Gang lately? Do they still try to get non-Asians to give up their passport number? Wonder if anyone can recommend a sauna that is as busy or better than Yang Gang and how to find it. No language ability really, but manage with Google maps and such. There must be more than one place besides Yang Gang where you can go and have fun. Not looking for a bar though. Just fun on the spot. 

• 2 months later...
Guest calga7

Thanks 40st and all for all e informative updates! Just like to share my experience to XJMZ last sunday. l took a hard time searching for free shuttle service after exiting e lohou custom from HK. The pick up point is actually a car park lot C16 in e multi stores car park on e right side of e custom (on e left if u exit from SZ MRT), I took almost 1 hour to find it after exploring all possible exits! It's a mini van that shuttle between e stn n e center.

At e center, it's a typ health centre procedure, upon shower I went to e 大厅, a male manager approach me n explain me e package available, RMB198 for 2 hours massage w 2 free items (scrub, foot massage, ear waxing...) but on weekend only 1 free item. I took foot massage, while waiting he bring me to a notice board to choose e masseur (all male n female photos w nos) I picked 881x. The foot masseur came introduce himself as 999 (if u like 民工type, he fits). He foot massage is Ok n obliging, he did hint he could do body also but I hv confirmed 881x earlier, paiseh to change. I told him to massage more on e upper thigh, he initially say not so nice as I was sitting on e aisle, but later he placed a towel on my crotch cover his hands n did give me a sensual upper thigh massage. So next time must sit near e wall....E tipping form came in amt for u to tick...rmb30 min for 1 hour package n 40 min for 2 hours pkg.

881x came to usher me to 4th floor, typ Chinese masseur gimmick..pic n real diff a lot..haha..along e way he persuaded me to upgrade to VIP room, but I was not keen..E massage was ok, typ Chinese style...1 hour plus on e back..then when fipped over, he ask me 要打出来吗?I say Ok, then e typ question came..那你要给多少小费?haha..I ask how much, he said min rmb200! That was sgd50!! I was totally turned off n did not agree to it, so he just cont w e normal massage on other parts n declared job done ard 1hr45min. His tipping form min tick is rmb120. I paid e min n proceed out. Wanted to go for body scrub but e famous Mei shifu is on duty..e attendant in e shower area told me is min 1 hr wait..so I gave up, showered myself, then proceed to make payment , they do accept hkd, rate 100rmb:80hkd.

Guest Guest

Actually if you are interested in the cf, don't be shy to show it.

Recently the authorities are checking more seriously. The costs of massage is going up. So business is very much worse.

XJMZ wants to save costs by employing the 9xx cf part time that's why you have to wait for them to come back. Also the 9xx cf are more daring and if they get caught, they are not XJMZ employees.

The 9xx cf income are now very bad unless they are popular. But they are now also very careful.

Last time there are plenty of northern Chinese cf who are very fair and yet manly and matured. They are daring to earn fast money.

Long ago I really get led to the furthest corner room and I get my SZ friend to use the next room because of the glass between rooms. But I paid for his massage so his cf is actually giving me massage while the other cf fucked me while my friend watched the free show and look out also. Since my friend was dark skinned southern Chinese that I don't really like, I did promise him that after the cf had me, I'll still let him use me later at his home.

Even though he liked me a lot, he also understand that I'm only making use of him to find better men. I even used his home to let other men fuck me on his bed while he watched. But we are adults making use of each other and he understand my behavior and that he can always use me later for his own fun. Since I'm always naked in his home, he can always use me for as long as he liked.

I still find the excitement of the naughty cf at the centre more exciting like I'm being gang raped openly by my favorite cf. Even that I don't need to pay much, only rmb 200 and they are very happy.

Nowadays the atmosphere has changed. The northern Chinese can find better jobs in the north and few good ones left in SZ now. Last time there are more saunas and bars where I have plenty of choices. Anyway, if you really like a cf, then show it. I'll purposely open my legs wider when he massage my legs. They take the hints and give me some attention there. Sometimes they get to the opening I raised my legs wider for hole massages.

But of course they never dare to do any fucking any more. I will decline any happy ending, preferring to keep for any possible fucking later. Anyway, I still tip them well. After dropping so much hints, sometimes the cf will quietly give me his phone no. Yes, even those who told me they are straight. Keep own and paper handy.

After that I would call then the next day and arrange to meet before going to book a hotel. During the meeting we negotiate a price because we both don't want to waste time. Even straights have needs to release also, they want a

bottom who they can like enough to enjoy. Then once they relax they can be really rough so they prefer that even though the bottom pay for the sex, they don't have to be nice to me like doing the job at the centre. They also want to reserve their juices because after ejaculation they lose energy to give string massage. That's why they are very selective.

So if you really like the cf, be open on what you want and understand that they are selective, don't harass him after you gave enough hints. Of course money helps if you don't mind hinting the high price you'll pay.

Guest What-happened

What happened to RELAX, WHY NOT gay massure palours in Shenzhen? Anyone know about it? Are they still the same address?

Their website seems to been closed off.

Thanks!

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.