Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

7 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Patrick. Do you need to book them first ? Is their business good so early reservation is required ? As you say it is small shop so maybe not many choice of cf.

Not required.Just go and find who you want.Or you can call 13670235753 before you go there.Now there  are 6 Cf  who are strong and mature in the shop.

19 hours ago, patrick_930 said:

Not required.Just go and find who you want.Or you can call 13670235753 before you go there.Now there  are 6 Cf  who are strong and mature in the shop.

Thanks Patrick.

I think the shop just open not long ago and you have tried 3 cf in this shop. You live in hk or shenzhen and go there for massage every week? Maybe we can go together one day once i have time go sz again.

On 2016/6/23 at 0:10 PM, massage_fan said:

Thanks Patrick.

I think the shop just open not long ago and you have tried 3 cf in this shop. You live in hk or shenzhen and go there for massage every week? Maybe we can go together one day once i have time go sz again.

I live in sz and go there for massage every week.It is fine that we  go together one day once you come to sz. I can lead you how to get there.

Edited by patrick_930

Hi, all. I've been reading the many pages of this topic and am very interested to visit XJMZ. I have some questions that I didn't see answered earlier, as well as some just reconfirming older info. I hope these will be helpful to others looking to visit XJMZ as well. Thanks in advance for your help and advice. 

I understand that to get to XJMZ, I can just take the shuttle bus (to and from). Is this near the shuttles to other spas, such as Queen Spa, in the parking area nearby the escalators that take you to the immigration for leaving Shenzhen? 

Do I look for a sign that says XJMZ, or do I need to have something written in Chinese to ask for the right shuttle? 

As an expat from HK, I will be traveling with my passport. Is there a private locker to put my belonging in (I'm assuming there is), and do you consider it safe to leave them there? 

Is it like other spas where everything is charged to your wrist bracelet number and you pay at the end? Can I pay with credit card?

I don't speak Mandarin, except the minimal thank you and hello (I speak more Cantonese, but still not much). Will this be a challenge for me to visit the spa (getting there) and finding the masseurs mentioned in these various posts? 

I'd like to have the body scrub from Mei Sifu as I've read so many positive things about him on here. How will I know who he is when I get there, or if he's even working that day/night? 

Although I'm of course interested in the variety of special services here (HE), it's important for me to have a quality massage. Can anyone (fortysumthing? ;) ) recommend a masseur that they prefer? I saw that 901 left, but that 981 is still there and recommended. Does 981 also do the foot massage in a 2+1 package? 

I've read various things about staying overnight here. Can anyone tell me more about what it's like? I've been to Queen Spa for overnight and they have communal sleeping areas separated for men and women, plus there are small beds and blankets provided. Is XJMZ similar? 

Again, thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help answer my questions (even just one). I really appreciate it. I chose to ask them all here instead of by PM as I thought other people may have the same questions. 

Cheers. 

40 minutes ago, hkxpt said:

understand that to get to XJMZ, I can just take the shuttle bus (to and from). Is this near the shuttles to other spas, such as Queen Spa, in the parking area nearby the escalators that take you to the immigration for leaving Shenzhen? 

Do I look for a sign that says XJMZ, or do I need to have something written in Chinese to ask for the right shuttle? 

Yes, it is the same place. Car park lot C-16 (I think). Just ask any attendants there and they should direct you to the correct lot. You need to say the name in Mandarin (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu) or Cantonese (Heung Kong Meng Chu)

As an expat from HK, I will be traveling with my passport. Is there a private locker to put my belonging in (I'm assuming there is), and do you consider it safe to leave them there? 

Yes, I leave all my valuables in the lockers and bring what I need for the massage eg tips. If you happen to have a luggage too big for the locker, you can leave it at the reception. They will give you an identification tag which you will use to recover your luggage when you leave.

Is it like other spas where everything is charged to your wrist bracelet number and you pay at the end? Can I pay with credit card?

Yes, pay when you leave. I am not sure about using credit card. Never tried. But tips has to be settled in cash anyway.

I don't speak Mandarin, except the minimal thank you and hello (I speak more Cantonese, but still not much). Will this be a challenge for me to visit the spa (getting there) and finding the masseurs mentioned in these various posts? 

They speak both Mandarin and Cantonese. In some post above, there were foreign BW who does not speak any Chinese and manage to use this place without problem. I think the attendants will try to be helpful and you should be able to get the masseurs you want with a little effort.

I'd like to have the body scrub from Mei Sifu as I've read so many positive things about him on here. How will I know who he is when I get there, or if he's even working that day/night? 

He normally sleep in his scrubbing room so unless there is some matters requiring him to leave the shop, you should be able to find him in the changing room 24/7. Just ask the attendants in the changing room and tell them you want scrub back.

Although I'm of course interested in the variety of special services here (HE), it's important for me to have a quality massage. Can anyone (fortysumthing? ;) ) recommend a masseur that they prefer? I saw that 901 left, but that 981 is still there and recommended. Does 981 also do the foot massage in a 2+1 package? 

yes, 981 does the 2+1 package. All the foot masseurs do.

I've read various things about staying overnight here. Can anyone tell me more about what it's like? I've been to Queen Spa for overnight and they have communal sleeping areas separated for men and women, plus there are small beds and blankets provided. Is XJMZ similar? 

In XJMZ, the communal area is actually the foot massage lounge. so it is mixed for both sexes. If they have rooms, The lounge chairs can recline to almost flat. If they have rooms, they will allow you to sleep in the room where you have your body massage. No extra charge. But I think the minimum charges for weekdays and weekends and public holidays are different. Ask them when you arrive at the reception.

enjoy

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Thanks very much, fortysumthing. Your answers make me more confident and prepared for going. 

Regarding tips - you mentioned you carry cash with you to the massage. Do you recommend this instead of just marking the tip on the masseur's sheet and paying all together at the end? 

hkxpt,

Tips paid to the company, they will disburse to the masseur once a month. So most masseur prefer to get cash directly. But they won't be offended if you prefer to write on the chit and they get the cash later. Of course there is always the risk that if the company close shop in the interim, the masseur will lose the tips and their share of the massage money. In case you miss my previous post, the masseurs get less than RMB 10 for every hour of massage. For oil massage, it is slightly more but still it is a small percentage of what you pay to the shop. Their income is essentially the tips.

40st

Guest Queen Spa
19 hours ago, hkxpt said:

Thanks very much, fortysumthing. Your answers make me more confident and prepared for going. 

Regarding tips - you mentioned you carry cash with you to the massage. Do you recommend this instead of just marking the tip on the masseur's sheet and paying all together at the end? 

Where is Queens Spa ?

is it plu friendly ?

hows it vs XJMZ ?

21 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

Tips paid to the company, they will disburse to the masseur once a month. So most masseur prefer to get cash directly.  [...] Their income is essentially the tips.

Thanks, 40st. Good thing to know. I'd prefer to give them my tip in cash so I know that they get the full amount. Do you ever run into issues where the checkout people question why your bill doesn't show any tips to pay at the end?

11 hours ago, Guest Queen Spa said:

Where is Queens Spa ?

is it plu friendly ?

hows it vs XJMZ ?

Guest Queen Spa, I haven't been to XJMZ yet, so I can't give you a comparison of the two (perhaps 40st can if he's been to Queen?). I've been to Queen Spa a few times and enjoyed it. I don't think it's particularly open to PLU, partly because I wasn't able to find a male masseur for body massage (just for foot), but it might also be because I don't speak enough Chinese to really communicate much. 

Queen Spa has a great men's changing area with jacuzzi pools - hot, medium, and cold - nice big sauna and steam rooms, and some great body scrub sifus. I've had scrubs there each time, and depending on the guy (I don't remember their names/numbers), you can get attention for each and every body part. Nothing "extra" was provided, except that I did have a handful of seconds of my sifu holding and washing my balls and penis, and it felt amazing. The whole men's area is nude, except for the staff who wear their uniform or swim trunks, so even just being in a space like this is liberating - no need to cover up or feel embarrassed, as there are guys of all body shapes and sizes. No matter what you've got, you'll be fine.

From what I've read, one of the more noticeable differences between XJMZ and Queen Spa is the price - it seems to me that Queen is more expensive in general, but that's just my assumption. There were no 2+1 deals at Queen like XJMZ appears to have. But overall, Queen was still enjoyable and I will gladly go back there on my own or with friends.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, hkxpt said:

Thanks, 40st. Good thing to know. I'd prefer to give them my tip in cash so I know that they get the full amount. Do you ever run into issues where the checkout people question why your bill doesn't show any tips to pay at the end?

It is common for clients here to give cash directly to the sifu so never had any questions asked.

Never been to Queen's Spa either.

40st

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:37 PM, hkxpt said:

Look forward to reading your experience ..:rolleyes:

40st

9 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

40st

Ya, me too. I'll share my experience on here once I go. Now I just need to find the right weekend... :)

Thanks again for all the helpful tips!

Edited by hkxpt

On 7/1/2016 at 11:43 AM, fortysumthing said:

40st

40st, who do you go to now for a quality massage since 901 is at a different place? Any new/remaining favorites? 

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:00 AM, fortysumthing said:

Guest Newbie,

981, 901, 902, 970 are still around. 952 may be 905 now or it could be the other way round I forgot.  He left and returned to the shop and his number changed. I am not sure if 905 or 952 is the current number.  Most of these masseurs named above will normally just accept whatever you give for tips. I would recommend Rmb 150 - 200 tips or more if you are so happy. There are a couple of masseurs, including one that you are thinking of trying who will demand for more tips if they are not happy with your tips or if they think they can get more out of you. Be prepared for black face from those masseurs unless you are generous.

hkxpt,

the numbers in my earlier post above (other than 901) are still valid. You may want to consider them.

40st

1 hour ago, fortysumthing said:

hkxpt,

the numbers in my earlier post above (other than 901) are still valid. You may want to consider them.

40st

Ah, thanks 40st. Much appreciated. Will write a review here once I get around to visiting. 

Cheers. 

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.szyufengtang.com/photo.asp

Tried this place. Environment is clean although a little small.  No 11 and 6 looked more cute in real person than in photo. No 6 could provide B2B but I didn't try. No 11's massage is good. He is 35 years old with 10 years massage experience and was accommodating. Nice busty chest caused a nice cleavage with lots of hair. But he is straight so the HE wasn't really exciting. Other negatives are the location and the price. I took about 20 minutes by taxi from the railway station. Had problem finding a taxi for the return trip. My 90 minutes oil massage cost me Rmb 188 plus minimum Rmb 100 tips.

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:03 PM, fortysumthing said:

http://www.szyufengtang.com/photo.asp

Tried this place. Environment is clean although a little small.  No 11 and 6 looked more cute in real person than in photo. No 6 could provide B2B but I didn't try. No 11's massage is good. He is 35 years old with 10 years massage experience and was accommodating. Nice busty chest caused a nice cleavage with lots of hair. But he is straight so the HE wasn't really exciting. Other negatives are the location and the price. I took about 20 minutes by taxi from the railway station. Had problem finding a taxi for the return trip. My 90 minutes oil massage cost me Rmb 188 plus minimum Rmb 100 tips.

Yes. Agree with fortysumthing. The location is abit far. We took 20mins from luohu go to the shop. Not including the time for queing taxi in luohu taxi stand which can be very very long. Coming back also not so convenient. So prepare for transport around 50RMB for 2 way.

When I was there last week, the manager of the shop arrange no 9 for me. For me the service attitude is good but the massage is not as strong as i expected. I did the B2B massage 90mins cost 288rmb and tip the masseur 100rmb. Total 388rmb for 90mins massage. 

I think no 11 look better for me as I dont really enjoy massage by no 9 as he is not my type.

In any case the manager of the shop try to accomodate client need. The place is clean despite it is a small shop.

It will be good if the location is closed to luohu metro or at least the shop provide free transport from luohu station like other massage shop.

After go to buxin shop, i continue my massage session 2 in hai li hua. The location is very convenient, just next to luohu immigration check point. You can see landport restaurant after you exit from check point and there is a golf cart near there. Just tell the golf cart attendant you want to go hai li hua.

In this massage shop masseur no 383 do massage for me 3 hours. It cost me 120rmb (as i have member card), but i can stay overnight in this shop. Free 1 meal. For this shop, there is no more night shift so all masseur will go back at 12 midnight, unless of course if the masseur still working, he will normally complete rhe hours before leave the company. I do massage from 10pm and finish 1am in the morning. Very strong massage. No HE. Tip him 150rmb

The next day I continue 3rd session massage to yong mei zi. Take the shuttle bus from luohu ( in the car park, just mention you want to go yong mei zi and the attendants there will attend to you ). 

Use my usual cf 316 for 2 hours foot massage and 399 for 2 hours oil massage. Also do ear candling and foot peeling. Total damage for all around 650rmb. But can stay over night in this shop, so still worth the money as can save hotel fee.

Edited by massage_fan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm will be in Shenzhen next week, staying at Futian. My hotel is walking distance to MRT station. I googled and found out that YMZ is easily for me to go (MRT to Hubei station and then Exit D). Any good masseur to recommend at YMZ ? 

Also ... I know to go XJMZ, I need to to Louhu station. After that any direction ? Possible to walk from Louhu station to XJMZ ? 

Thanks in advance ... 

eGunner,

Some of the YMZ masseurs that I have tried are 399, 329, 316, 318. But I used them a few months back. Not sure if they are still there. All have good massage skills. All are stocky to meaty. But only 329 was willing to provide extra service for me. Maybe you  have better luck.

From Luohu Stn, it is possible to walk to xjmz but if you don't now where is xjmz, then the 20 minutes walk may end up 2 hours if you get lost. If you are at Luohu Stn, I recommend that you walk to the immigration building and look for the car park or ask people where is the car park for shuttle cars to massage shops. Take xjmz shuttle at car park lot C-17 (I think it is 17 instead of 16). If in doubt, ask any attendant at the car park which car park lot for 香江明珠 and they will tell you. The car has the company name on it. If you want to save yourself the trouble just take a cab from Futian and tell the driver you want to go to 罗湖一号. This is an apartment in front of XJMZ. The fare should be less than RMB 50. The phone number of xjmz is 755 25133158. Call them and pass the phone to the driver to get directions from xjmz if needed.

enjoy

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi there sounds like XJMZ is strongly recommended there. Any recommendations for sifus in the 20-30s who are generally slim fit?

Would you recommend advance booking for the sifu and back scrub by mui sifu?

Thanks in advance!!

Noob,

I did notice that there are a few new sifu who are young and slim but I don't have their numbers. Since they are new, I think they may not be too heavily booked yet. But if you really want to be sure, then yes, better to book before you go but I am not sure how will you be able to do that without their numbers. For Mui, no booking necessary. If he is engaged, just wait for him to finish. Each of his session is about 30 to 40 minutes.

enjoy

40st

Thanks 40st!

From your previous recommended list from XJMZ, who will you recommend is more of stout/fit type or are they all chubs?

Your experience will definitely help noobs like me :)

Noob,

xjmz has about 40 to 50 9xx type of sifu but you'll notice that I have only recommended about 5 in my reports above. This is because the rest are mostly slim/fit type i.e. about 40 slim type. Those slim types are not my type so didn't try them and unable to make any recommendations. Secondly with so many to choose from, you stand a good chance finding one of your likely.

If the 9xx type of sifu are unable to meet your standards, there are still the 8xxx beautician type of male sifu that you can choose from. There are about 20 of those.

enjoy

40st

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who have visited Jin Yuan before, you may know that it is now closed. The sifu are scattered over different shops and some joined XJMZ.

Besides the sifu from Jin Yuan, there are some other new additions in XJMZ. One of them is an early 30s (actually I thought he looked late 30s) almost bear 939; provides strong massage and seems can be very accommodating to your other needs.

Of course there are also several new twinks but I am unable to give any assessment of those.

On 09/16/2016 at 1:28 AM, fortysumthing said:

For those who have visited Jin Yuan before, you may know that it is now closed. The sifu are scattered over different shops and some joined XJMZ.

Besides the sifu from Jin Yuan, there are some other new additions in XJMZ. One of them is an early 30s (actually I thought he looked late 30s) almost bear 939; provides strong massage and seems can be very accommodating to your other needs.

Of course there are also several new twinks but I am unable to give any assessment of those.

So sad. I was there when they just opened and the place was luxurious.

The shifus were meaty nice men from東北。 There were many rooms and the last rooms of the corridors were reserved for sex where they'll cover the door's glass panel with towels.

I'll be there every night and after choosing my shifu, I'll tell him to choose the last room. They all understand why and every night I'll tell them to massage first. They'll tease me and finally fuck my brains out. After that I'll sleep in the room for free.

The 2nd year was just as fun. I tried to seduce the handsome bear captain they showed on their advertisement video. Only once he agreed to massage me but refused to fuck me because his wife was also working there. I still managed to force strip him naked. But I can't rape a top even when I tried to get him hard. He let me have the choice of letting him finger me and then jo me off or he get someone to fuck me. I told him I'll pay double if he massage me while the other bear fucked me.

He agreed and even helped to hold my legs open to get fucked. I even managed to suck his half hard cock when he's doing that.

The next year everything changed when they have嚴打。 After that they were very careful and only trusted regular customers that they know. Even then some of the shifus got caught giving sex and fined.

The next year their business got worse because they cannot get party protection and always get harassed by police. The place got old and dirty. Now finally they closed.

The first few years was ok because they can bribe the police. Then after the 嚴打, the people who protected them lost power to Xi Jingping gang and even got arrested. I even joked with the captain they should use sex to bribe the police. He joked that as the captain, he's the first to drink with the party and provide massage and special services to those old men. I asked him you mean that type of services also? He said 人在江湖,身不由己, he's one of the major shareholders and captain so he must 應酬。

On ‎19‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, Guest nnann said:

So sad. I was there when they just opened and the place was luxurious.

The shifus were meaty nice men from東北。 There were many rooms and the last rooms of the corridors were reserved for sex where they'll cover the door's glass panel with towels.

I'll be there every night and after choosing my shifu, I'll tell him to choose the last room. They all understand why and every night I'll tell them to massage first. They'll tease me and finally fuck my brains out. After that I'll sleep in the room for free.

The 2nd year was just as fun. I tried to seduce the handsome bear captain they showed on their advertisement video. Only once he agreed to massage me but refused to fuck me because his wife was also working there. I still managed to force strip him naked. But I can't rape a top even when I tried to get him hard. He let me have the choice of letting him finger me and then jo me off or he get someone to fuck me. I told him I'll pay double if he massage me while the other bear fucked me.

He agreed and even helped to hold my legs open to get fucked. I even managed to suck his half hard cock when he's doing that.

The next year everything changed when they have嚴打。 After that they were very careful and only trusted regular customers that they know. Even then some of the shifus got caught giving sex and fined.

The next year their business got worse because they cannot get party protection and always get harassed by police. The place got old and dirty. Now finally they closed.

The first few years was ok because they can bribe the police. Then after the 嚴打, the people who protected them lost power to Xi Jingping gang and even got arrested. I even joked with the captain they should use sex to bribe the police. He joked that as the captain, he's the first to drink with the party and provide massage and special services to those old men. I asked him you mean that type of services also? He said 人在江湖,身不由己, he's one of the major shareholders and captain so he must 應酬。

wow , managed to force a bear strip naked?

嚴打? what is that supposed to mean ?

On 09/21/2016 at 9:33 PM, fortysumthing said:

嚴打 - Singapore's equivalent would be police raid.

Actually 嚴打 is more than that, it is morality curfew period. It is usually when there's major events happening like the Asian Games, Olympics, major party conferences etc. Then some raids are carried out to show that the police is working. Who gets raided depends on whose party backers are weakest.

Usually the morality curfew period last for a month or so then everything is back to normal. 馬照跑,舞照跳,人照插。 But ever since the Beijing gang of Xi Jingping got power, they want to grab the riches and powers of the prosperous South in the name of fighting corruptions. The South has always depended on this type of risque entertainment business to get rich. The South rich people then use their money to support friendly South party leaders.

Now Xi Jingping gang want to hold power, they must fight these rich South people. They arrest many of the South party leaders that only some are reported in the news. The South party leaders were all changed to Xi gang.

So this time the 嚴打 really want to kill off the risque entertainment business and not stop until places like Jin Yuan all closed down.  Like my Shenzhen friends said, get you sick and weak then kill you. Because the South is rich, they started to get arrogant and challenged Beijing gang during the last party election, Beijing gang must kill them then they feel safe.

I heard many North East Chinese going back to North East. Now the南飄 become北飄, the North is the new economic centre after they controlled the South. I only heard rumor that the bear captain also went North. He's a very practical person. He said he's in this business for money and he's only handsome to some customers. If I want him naked just pay the extra tips, so simple no need to use force.

But he will not have sex with me because his high class customers have spies. These high party officials always spy on people to catch counter revolutionaries. Then the spies also can be used in the entertainment business where people always talk unguarded when they are happy and drunk. That's when their talking about fighting the Beijing gang got out.

On 09/23/2016 at 1:11 AM, Guest nnann said:

Actually 嚴打 is more than that, it is morality curfew period. It is usually when there's major events happening like the Asian Games, Olympics, major party conferences etc. Then some raids are carried out to show that the police is working. Who gets raided depends on whose party backers are weakest.

Usually the morality curfew period last for a month or so then everything is back to normal. 馬照跑,舞照跳,人照插。 But ever since the Beijing gang of Xi Jingping got power, they want to grab the riches and powers of the prosperous South in the name of fighting corruptions. The South has always depended on this type of risque entertainment business to get rich. The South rich people then use their money to support friendly South party leaders.

Now Xi Jingping gang want to hold power, they must fight these rich South people. They arrest many of the South party leaders that only some are reported in the news. The South party leaders were all changed to Xi gang.

So this time the 嚴打 really want to kill off the risque entertainment business and not stop until places like Jin Yuan all closed down.  Like my Shenzhen friends said, get you sick and weak then kill you. Because the South is rich, they started to get arrogant and challenged Beijing gang during the last party election, Beijing gang must kill them then they feel safe.

I heard many North East Chinese going back to North East. Now the南飄 become北飄, the North is the new economic centre after they controlled the South. I only heard rumor that the bear captain also went North. He's a very practical person. He said he's in this business for money and he's only handsome to some customers. If I want him naked just pay the extra tips, so simple no need to use force.

But he will not have sex with me because his high class customers have spies. These high party officials always spy on people to catch counter revolutionaries. Then the spies also can be used in the entertainment business where people always talk unguarded when they are happy and drunk. That's when their talking about fighting the Beijing gang got out.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12006D

He's the big shot in the party and he's jailed for life. The rest of those arrested don't even have chance to get lawyers to defend them.

Shenzhen and Guangzhou was so exciting last time because I prefer fair Northern Chinese and disliked the Thais. Now it's 往事只能回味了。 Last time 600 rmb can get a burly 东北虎 overnight and he's so happy to fuck me for hours.

I've finally gotten around to writing about my trip to XJMZ a number of weeks ago. I'll try to describe what the process was like in getting there, so new people have an idea what to expect. Granted, I've only been there once so far, so I can't claim to know the ins-and-outs of this place entirely. Also, I don't speak Mandarin, so my English-only experience will be different from others' experiences. Here's how it went... (beware I often write a lot).

Getting to XJMZ

In Chinese (from a 40st post earlier): 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu)

From the Hong Kong MTR station at Lo Wu, I went through immigration and exited the building, then turned immediately right and went to the covered parking area. Look for signage that would appear to lead you back to Hong Kong (you'll also see some escalators going up to border control). Go past the little shops and find where the vans are parked. Just like 40st and others said, it's van C16, and if I remember correctly, it was a grey/silver van, and you just walk up to it and hop in if they're ready. XJMZ is very close by the border, so we arrived within 10 minutes.

Inside XJMZ and into the locker room

Inside I walked up to a welcome desk and was given a wristband that was to be how I charged all services to my account. [I think some Chinese-speaking visitors probably would be able to hear about special deals/packages for the day at this desk, but I wasn't told anything, nor did I know how to ask]. I was directed to the elevator and then into the men's locker room on 2nd floor. For those who have been to Queen Spa, this locker room is much smaller and the whole place gives off a more "frequented by local people" feel (which is perfectly fine by me). I took off my clothes and placed them (and my valuables) in my locker, which was locked by my wristband and the attendant's band. I was given a towel and then went to the showers. I'd say there are about 5-6 showers (?) there, each with a simple curtain for privacy. There's a common sink area with basic toiletries and a pitcher of water and cups. There's also a medium-size sauna and steam rooms in this area. I think I was there early in the day, because there were only 2-3 people in this area when I was there. Also in the locker room is where Mei Sifu works in his scrub room. He asked me if I wanted a scrub (I think), but I knew I wanted one after the massage, so I declined. He seemed like a kind person even from the first interaction. I got my pair of pajamas from the man nearby and put them on.

Common area for foot massage

The men's locker room directly connects through a door to the common room where foot massages happen. It was a bit intimidating, but immediately when I stepped through, I was greeted with the standard greeting and all eyes were on me as to what I was going to choose. I was thankful that I had already made up my mind what service and who I wanted to have work on me - and I had it typed out on my phone in Chinese (via Google Translate) so I could just show it to the attendants. I told them through hand motions and the words typed on my phone that I wanted a 1-hour foot massage, 2-hour body massage, and by #981. They called him and then told me that he was away/busy, so I looked at the other options on my phone, and ultimately picked #902. He was also away, but if I waited 15 min. he would come back. So I waited. Some people tried to offer me facials, hand massage, etc., and thankfully when I declined they were fine and didn't bother me about it. I did agree to a pedicure while I waited for #902, and I have to say it was just so-so. I think the man doing the pedicure kind of skimped on the job, but oh well. I tipped him 60 RMB.

Soon after, #902 arrived and began the foot massage. He encouraged me to pay a bit extra for a special powder to put in the water. I agreed, as it was just a few RMB. The foot massage began, and it felt pretty good. It wasn't the best I've had, but not the worst either. While I had the foot massage, I was given free fruit and a drink by another staff member. Then the massage finished and it was time to move upstairs.

Upstairs for the body massage
I was able to tell my masseur I wanted the Japanese massage (a.k.a. with oil), and the room coordinator seemed to understand what this meant. So #902 guided me to a back corner where most surrounding rooms appeared empty. I used the nearby bathroom, and then got myself ready for the massage. The Olympics were happening during this time, so I had the masseur put it on the TV (I like the background noise so that it makes it less awkward when I can't talk in the masseur's language). The massage began with me face down, just pajama pants on. I consisted of mostly back and shoulder work, including the arms. Felt good. I like firm pressure massages - they make it seem like I'm getting what I'm paying for.

I would say it was about 45 minutes into the massage when he removed my pajama pants. No matter who the therapist is, I always enjoy a good butt massage (I think it's often under-appreciated how good they can feel). #902 did a good job of massaging my lower half, and happened to brush my package between my legs a few times. Definitely started to get me firm, but as he moved away from that area it allowed me to go back to normal. Then he had me turn over and begin the front side. I was thankful that he didn't go straight for the HE, because I had heard that some will do that as they know it will finish the job faster. #902 gave a thorough frontal massage, and yes, after darkening the room and positioning the towel accordingly to block any view from the window in the door, he topped things off with a nice HE with a bit of ball play in there as well. He added some extra oil in there and also did some nipple teasing (which really isn't my thing). I wish it had all lasted longer, but I guess that was partly because I don't have long patience down there. What surprised me was that the massage wasn't over when that finished, and there was a head and shoulder massage to complete the entire massage. At the end, I gave him a tip of 150 RMB, which he didn't seem thrilled with, but from what I had read on here, I felt that was an appropriate tip. I got my things, said thanks, and left.

Mei Sifu body scrub

After the massage, I made my way down to the locker room for some steam and sauna time. Again, not many people there, and as I was traveling alone, it made it somewhat awkward to just sit around doing nothing, so I decided now was the time for my scrub. As I had heard earlier, even if Mei Sifu's door is closed (it's a sliding/folding door), it doesn't always mean he's busy - so I asked an attendant to see if he was available. He was. He hopped off the scrub table where he was relaxing and watching some show on his tablet, and then prepared the table for me. He took my towel and had me start lying face up. I think he could tell pretty quickly what kind of scrub this was going to be, as I wasn't that soft to begin with (too much thinking of what was going to happen). As others have pointed out, Mei Sifu does a very thorough scrub - you are for sure getting a good-quality scrub that will make you feel fresh and new. And I was pleased to see that when he scrubbed my face, he used a newly wrapped up towel on his hand (as opposed to the other body scrubbers he uses), so I felt like I wasn't going to get someone else's skin problems on my face. 

He works his way in long strokes all over your body, including every crevice. He didn't use the scrubber directly on my dick (thankfully), but he did cover it with a towel (to kind of hold it in one place), and then scrubbed my scrotum area. I was definitely getting hard - enough so that when it was time to turn over, I was pointing towards my belly rather than my legs. The back scrub was also very thorough, reaching every spot there was. After the scrubbing, then came the soap - applied by his bare hands. The interesting part happened next when he go to my balls. Instead of just cleaning what was in the open (as I said, I was pointing up), he began to reach underneath and give some pretty intentional strokes, even to the point where I was bending my knees to make extra room for his hand to do its thing. It was unexpected, but felt oh so good.

Then it was time to flip back over and do the soap rub on my front. It's hard to describe how good this feels. Not only is just having someone rubbing their hands over you feel good, but when you're butt naked and everyone's cool with it - even better. Mei Sifu eventually positioned himself between me and the door (in case of an unexpected visitor), and began to finish me off - very soapy and slippery - one hand pumping and the other rubbing around my chest and stomach. I was thankful I still had enough in me to make this second round a success (the massage upstairs had only happened a short time before). Then it all completed with some cupped slaps on my back (which are actually really loud in that tiny, tile-covered room). I gave him a tip of 60 RMB (if I remember correctly), which he was happy about, and then he clearly have me the "shhh don't tell anyone" hand gesture as I was about to leave. I'm not sure why he does this, as even the attendant who tried to get me to have a scrub earlier was hinting at the special service provided. Anyway. He knows how to make his customers happy.

Check-out and departure

I showered again, and then felt ready to leave. I gathered my belongings and made it to the desk to see how much it would all cost me. The final total for: pedicure, foot and body massage, scrub, and tips came to 494 RMB. Not bad. Although next time I would probably skip the pedicure if I was trying to cut costs. I paid in cash and then took the free shuttle van back to Lo Wu. Next time I would probably bring some cash on me and give tips directly to the staff (I was going to do this, but I forgot and was already inside when I remembered).

What I don't know, and would like to know if someone can provide answers is:

- Are there usually special deals when you walk in that I should try to find out before I go into the locker room? Like discounts or package deals?

- If I wanted to, could I go there and just use the locker room (sauna/steam/showers) and get a scrub?
- Related to that ^ is there a minimum amount of money I have to spend?

- Can I pay with credit card? I forgot to ask when I was there.

Thanks for reading and for any tips you can give me for my next time. I hope my review will be helpful to new visitors who wanted another description of how to get there, etc. - especially those who don't speak Mandarin. Cheers!

Edited by hkxpt

Hi HKXPT,

Nicely written piece. Glad you enjoyed the overall experience. On your questions:

Special deals - I am not aware of any that would apply to some customers but not others. The charges may be a little different on weekdays and weekends but they apply to everyone who walk in during those hours.

Just to scrub - Yes, I think you can do that but you might still be asked to pay the minimum charges if I am not mistaken. I think that may be the equivalent of a 2 hour Chinese (no oil) massage and 1 hour foot ie about RMB 110, plus the body scrub, but I am not sure. In any case, I think that would be the maximum charge.

Credit card - No idea and have not seen anyone using credit cards there but I think they accept Alipay.

cheers~

40st

Thanks for answering my questions, 40st. 

To follow up - regarding the minimum charge - are you saying that the 2 hour body, 1 hour foot, and the scrub would all be total 110 RMB (not including tips), or is the scrub not included and would be extra? I had a hard time understanding my receipt as I don't read/speak Chinese.

Also, have you tried the Chinese non-oil massage? Any good massages (with or without special services)?

Thanks,

hkxpt

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:42 PM, hkxpt said:

Thanks for answering my questions, 40st. 

Thanks,

hkxpt

hkxpt

while amazing without knowing Chinese and Cantonese, yet you survived

when you mentioned you pass thru the immigration, can I assume the immigration of Shenzhen china? or still in HK?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, hkxpt said:

I've finally gotten around to writing about my trip to XJMZ a number of weeks ago. I'll try to describe what the process was like in getting there, so new people have an idea what to expect. Granted, I've only been there once so far, so I can't claim to know the ins-and-outs of this place entirely. Also, I don't speak Mandarin, so my English-only experience will be different from others' experiences. Here's how it went... (beware I often write a lot).

Getting to XJMZ

In Chinese (from a 40st post earlier): 香江明珠 (Xiang Jiang Ming Zhu)

is it true that all such spas in Shenzhen allowed you to stay overnight?

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.