Male HQ

Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

male3x

On 10/18/2016 at 7:51 PM, -Ignored- said:

hkxpt

while amazing without knowing Chinese and Cantonese, yet you survived

when you mentioned you pass thru the immigration, can I assume the immigration of Shenzhen china? or still in HK?

Well, I went through both immigration (of HK and Shenzhen), but the directions I mentioned ("I went through immigration and exited the building, then turned immediately right and went to the covered parking area.") were referring to Shenzhen as I exited the immigration building there.

On 10/18/2016 at 7:57 PM, -Ignored- said:

is it true that all such spas in Shenzhen allowed you to stay overnight?

So far I've only been to Queen Spa and XJMZ, and both places allow you to stay overnight. In Queen Spa there are common sleeping areas with individual beds (rooms are separated for men and women). In XJMZ I got the impression I could just sleep in the same room I had my body massage, although I didn't end up staying overnight.

On 9/16/2016 at 1:28 AM, fortysumthing said:

Besides the sifu from Jin Yuan, there are some other new additions in XJMZ. One of them is an early 30s (actually I thought he looked late 30s) almost bear 939; provides strong massage and seems can be very accommodating to your other needs.

I recently went to XJMZ and chose 939 based on 40st's recommendation. 939 gives a very strong massage - I actually think it was too strong, as I was very sore the next day (and not sore in a good way... more like in actual pain). Granted, I should have told him to press not so hard, but I'm not much of a talker once the massage begins. He is very thorough, though, and is quite accommodating and doesn't rush it too much. He knows what will make you feel good.

I felt like I got a better overall experience from 939 than I did from 902. But 939 was also quite determined to get me to tip him 200 RMB for the special services. In the end I did give him the 200 RMB tip, but I felt a bit annoyed at how he almost wouldn't let me leave until I gave it to him (part of the tip was in cash). Anyway. Life goes on. If I return and request him again, I'll know what to expect.

Edited by hkxpt

• 3 weeks later...

So I ended up making my way to XJMZ last weekend and had a good time.  Since this thread has been so helpful for planning the trip, here’s my own quick trip report:

I arrived in Shenzhen around 3 pm, after a short train ride and fairly quick (15 mins) crossing at the border.  The initial check-in process at XJMZ was very straightforward.  The second floor lounge was pretty crowded, but the attendants were very helpful.  Some of them speak Cantonese, and they asked upfront whether I wanted a male or female massage therapist.  The computer was a bit hard to navigate, but there were only about 20 masseurs on duty, so I didn't need to browse for too long.  I ended up going with No. 963, who is pretty new.  He’s a slim/fit masseur, quite handsome and looks to be in his late 30s.

I explained that I wanted the three hour package with oil massage, starting with foot massage (note: they actually have a spa menu that includes some English, for those tourists who don't know Chinese).  Foot massage was pretty good and the body massage was about average.  The first part was a Chinese style massage with lots of pressing that left me kind of sore the next day, but the oil part was very sensual, especially when the pants come off.  No. 963 also seemed pretty friendly, but we had some trouble communicating. Afterwards, I went downstairs for a body scrub from Mui Sifu, that was very thorough and fun, albeit a bit painful.

Total cost was RMB 474: RMB 168 for the massage package, RMB 38 for body scrub, RMB 38 for ear cleaning, and the rest in tips.  While paying, I noted that they accept HK dollars, and the exchange rate seems to be quite competitive, so in the future, I may not bother to bring much RMB.  I’ve never been to any other spas in Shenzhen, but this was definitely a nice, relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  I look forward to going back in the future.

Edited by expat massage lover

19 hours ago, expat massage lover said:

So I ended up making my way to XJMZ last weekend and had a good time.  Since this thread has been so helpful for planning the trip, here’s my own quick trip report:

I arrived in Shenzhen around 3 pm, after a short train ride and fairly quick (15 mins) crossing at the border.  The initial check-in process at XJMZ was very straightforward.  The second floor lounge was pretty crowded, but the attendants were very helpful.  Some of them speak Cantonese, and they asked upfront whether I wanted a male or female massage therapist.  The computer was a bit hard to navigate, but there were only about 20 masseurs on duty, so I didn't need to browse for too long.  I ended up going with No. 963, who is pretty new.  He’s a slim/fit masseur, quite handsome and looks to be in his late 30s.

I explained that I wanted the three hour package with oil massage, starting with foot massage (note: they actually have a spa menu that includes some English, for those tourists who don't know Chinese).  Foot massage was pretty good and the body massage was about average.  The first part was a Chinese style massage with lots of pressing that left me kind of sore the next day, but the oil part was very sensual, especially when the pants come off.  No. 963 also seemed pretty friendly, but we had some trouble communicating. Afterwards, I went downstairs for a body scrub from Mui Sifu, that was very thorough and fun, albeit a bit painful.

Total cost was RMB 474: RMB 168 for the massage package, RMB 38 for body scrub, RMB 38 for ear cleaning, and the rest in tips.  While paying, I noted that they accept HK dollars, and the exchange rate seems to be quite competitive, so in the future, I may not bother to bring much RMB.  I’ve never been to any other spas in Shenzhen, but this was definitely a nice, relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  I look forward to going back in the future.

u go there from Hong kong? but wht is so relaxing inside? just the 3hr pkge?

On 15/11/2016 at 7:47 PM, -Ignored- said:

u go there from Hong kong? but wht is so relaxing inside? just the 3hr pkge?

spa not for people to relax, then for what.. get stressed???

Guest Uncle 白斬雞
On 11/17/2016 at 11:35 PM, fortysumthing said:

http://www.gayhk.com/

some of the advertisers are SZ palours.

I realised that almost all of the pics are either ps or fake.

I tried a few one day in HK those dirty hotels.

First 2 were terrible and I walked out.

The 3rd one was supposed to be muscular and fair. What I saw was dark and lean farmer with a small tummy. At least he was honest when be showed me his big cock and guarantee if not satisfied no need to pay. I know cannot believe that but after being frustrated twice, I'm getting tired. He even promised me at least 10 kungfu fuck patterns like臥虎藏龍,猴子偷桃,疊羅漢,老漢推車。。。i was tempted but scared. Anyway, closed one eye and let him strip me naked and fucked me. He was good and I was satisfied until he said I walked funny after that.

On 14/11/2016 at 8:13 PM, fortysumthing said:

Some updates for those who might be interested:

1.  901 who left XJMZ some months back has returned to XJMZ. Same number, if you are his fan.

2. Jiabaocheng at the railway station has a few new Chinese mature medical masseurs, for those of you who are into mature (35 to 50ish) men

enjoy

40st

Is jiabaocheng near the customs?

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:13 PM, fortysumthing said:

Some updates for those who might be interested:

1.  901 who left XJMZ some months back has returned to XJMZ. Same number, if you are his fan.

2. Jiabaocheng at the railway station has a few new Chinese mature medical masseurs, for those of you who are into mature (35 to 50ish) men

enjoy

40st

Hi 40' Sumthing,

Any recommend Sifu at Jiabaocheng? I am heading to SZ/GZ next Tue for almost 2 weeks and really want to try some other massage place apart XJMZ.

Cheers

22 minutes ago, augeow1 said:

Hi 40' Sumthing,

Any recommend Sifu at Jiabaocheng? I am heading to SZ/GZ next Tue for almost 2 weeks and really want to try some other massage place apart XJMZ.

Cheers

Hi augeow1,

I seldom go Jiabaocheng (JCB) but did manage to try 2 Chinese medical masseurs who have OK massage skills; 798 & 729. Yes, both are accommodating. I believe all the Chinese medical masseurs are accommodating. Photos available just outside the changing room.  Have not found any nice foot masseurs yet.

There is another shop call Yongmeizhi who have some nice foot masseurs but they don't always provide other services. Photos available in the shop after the foot massage area.

enjoy

40st

11 hours ago, Guest Uncle 白斬雞 said:

I realised that almost all of the pics are either ps or fake.

I tried a few one day in HK those dirty hotels.

First 2 were terrible and I walked out.

The 3rd one was supposed to be muscular and fair. What I saw was dark and lean farmer with a small tummy. At least he was honest when be showed me his big cock and guarantee if not satisfied no need to pay. I know cannot believe that but after being frustrated twice, I'm getting tired. He even promised me at least 10 kungfu fuck patterns like臥虎藏龍,猴子偷桃,疊羅漢,老漢推車。。。i was tempted but scared. Anyway, closed one eye and let him strip me naked and fucked me. He was good and I was satisfied until he said I walked funny after that.

walked funny ?

Is that cos all along u walked funny or is it more because after ganna fucked then u walk weird?

Hi I'm new and I really enjoy your stories. I work in sz once a week and I'm always looking for fun and massage. I went to a massage place at Luhu Yi Hao, and it was good, but I wanted more wild and exterme (i.e. Sex). 

Is there any place you will recommend, with location. Everyone is talking about XJMZ. How can I go there by the Metro or taxi. Is there a address. Thank you so much. 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:06 AM, fortysumthing said:

Hi augeow1,

I seldom go Jiabaocheng (JCB) but did manage to try 2 Chinese medical masseurs who have OK massage skills; 798 & 729. Yes, both are accommodating. I believe all the Chinese medical masseurs are accommodating. Photos available just outside the changing room.  Have not found any nice foot masseurs yet.

There is another shop call Yongmeizhi who have some nice foot masseurs but they don't always provide other services. Photos available in the shop after the foot massage area.

enjoy

40st

Tl

Tks 40st, will give it a try this time. Any chance you will come to SZ during 3 or 4th dec?

On 21/11/2016 at 8:06 AM, fortysumthing said:

Hi augeow1,

enjoy

40st

What do u mean by accommodating? Hehe

3 hours ago, Koko123 said:

Thank you for the reply, so the place I usually go is XJMZ?

Koko123,

you mentioned that you went to a massage place in Luohu Yi Hao. That's a building in front of XJMZ. I think they may have a couple of massage shops in Luohu Yi Hao. So I don't know whether you went to XJMZ or to one of those massage shops in Luohu Yi Hao. Do you read Chinese? If yes, XJMZ has their name on their building and entrance. I really cannot tell if you have been going to XJMZ with the little info you provided.

enjoy

40st

8 minutes ago, fortysumthing said:

Koko123,

you mentioned that you went to a massage place in Luohu Yi Hao. That's a building in front of XJMZ. I think they may have a couple of massage shops in Luohu Yi Hao. So I don't know whether you went to XJMZ or to one of those massage shops in Luohu Yi Hao. Do you read Chinese? If yes, XJMZ has their name on their building and entrance. I really cannot tell if you have been going to XJMZ with the little info you provided.

enjoy

40st

I'm going to sz tomorrow for work. Will walk around the to check. Thank you so much for.your help. I really just wanna have fun and play around as I'm always extremely ....... thanks agian! 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, fortysumthing said:

augeow1,

my travel schedules are erratic so I am not sure if I will be there on the dates mentioned. But chances are high on weekends as I hate to be away at work on weekends.

enjoy

40st

40'st,

Same here.. Working weekday and can only visit the massage places during weekend as well. Like 3/12 around 5 or 6pm.

Let me know your time, PM me if you have a chance to meet up.

Cheers

40st: the sauna..

btw, just spent 24 hours doung a triathlon at 3 saunas..

started with you mei zi..the massage was pretty good..wasnt keen in the masseur so didnt proceed further even after him hinting me numerius times..

next was at jcb..this sauna is huge, so if yiu guys do not have much time to spare, can consider going as its near the customs..as 40st mentioned, they are really accommodating..i would wanna try the specky bear next time..lol..stayed overnight here, was a grest rest cos the room is big and v clean..

after that in the morning, went to xjmz..tried both the chinese medical and oil massage there..chinese medical massage was strong and on point..even the masseur doing the oil massage was thorough and soent a good 1.5 hours doing serious massage..

1 hour ago, Guest Szst said:

after that in the morning, went to xjmz..tried both the chinese medical and oil massage there..chinese medical massage was strong and on point..even the masseur doing the oil massage was thorough and soent a good 1.5 hours doing serious massage..

The massage in xjmz should be 2 hours instead of 1.5 hours. So you had notsoseriousmassage for the remaining 0.5 hours? :D:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Guest Szst said:

40st: the sauna..

btw, just spent 24 hours doung a triathlon at 3 saunas..

started with you mei zi..the massage was pretty good..wasnt keen in the masseur so didnt proceed further even after him hinting me numerius times..

next was at jcb..this sauna is huge, so if yiu guys do not have much time to spare, can consider going as its near the customs..as 40st mentioned, they are really accommodating..i would wanna try the specky bear next time..lol..stayed overnight here, was a grest rest cos the room is big and v clean..

the jcb sounds interesting woh...anyone can share more?

6 hours ago, Guest Szst said:

40st guru, yes..haha..btw the 900s staff are japanese oil masseurs?

the 9xx masseurs are foot and body masseurs. They can do oil (Japanese style) and non oil (Chinese style) body massage. Their uniform are purple color polo color t-shirts and dark pants. The other type of masseurs are the beauticians and do only body massage. They will definitely use oil. Their uniform are maroon color long sleeve dress shirt and dark pants. I think their numbers starts with 8xxx.

which number did you use?

Edited by fortysumthing

I went to Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen.  I went to the one on the ground floor, I think.  I emerged from the Luohu Immigration, went down the stairs and turned to my right, where I saw a sign that said JiaBao Cheng. 

Went there, and there were some massage packages.  I selected the 120 min massage for RMB148, but this excludes oil.  The man said for RMB168 i get oil, and he throw in a free back scrub.  This is not quite true because he had previously said I could add RMB10 for oil massage.

Anyway, I wanted a back scrub, so I accepted the RMB168 combo package.  I asked for a masseur, and asked if I could choose my masseur, to which the man said ok.  I was led into the inner chamber where I was shown a wall with photos of the masseurs.  The man said two masseurs were free then, no. 768 and 798.  They were both standing next to photo wall.  I could not decide which to choose when one of them, a panda, talked to me.  so i chose him.  He was quite good looking, round face, round tummy, pleasant disposition.  He turned out to be no. 798.    

I was taken to the changing/locker room where I was given an electronic key.  The system is that my key alone cannot open the locker, it has to have the locker attendant's key before the locker would open. 

I stripped naked, then went for a shower,  then a quick steam and I was ready for my back scrub.  The back scrub was performed be one of the locker attendants, and it was a mediocre job.  Did not lovingly washed my cock and balls, did not touch my perineum, did not scrub my asscrack... (no, this is not my first rodeo).

When the back scrub ended, he passed me a chit for me to record how much tips I would give him.  It started at RMB30, then 40 then 50.  I marked RMB30 because it was so so.  Actually, I could have saved RMB40 (10 * 30 tips) by not going for a back scrub.

I was then handed a towel, which i used to dry myself and was given a sort of pyjamas to wear.  Having dressed - if you could call it that - i followed the masseur to one of the many rooms for the massage.  Apparently there are no locks in the rooms because the masseur used the fire extinguisher to slow down the opening of the door.

The massage was strong, he was not too talkative, but he did tell what was wrong with my body and how to deal with it.  A towel was used to cover parts of me, but this might be to ward off the cold more than for privacy reasons.

During the massage, his crotch sometimes "accidentally" pressed against my hand, but I did not flinch.  I was tired, and decided to enjoy a proper massage. Nearing the end of the time span, he massaged my abdomen - very pleasant.  At the same time, his groin kept rubbing on my hand.  I resisted to urge to fondle him - but he getting hard already.  From what I could feel, he was too big, not quite a mouth full.  Then started to stimulate me.  I told him that was not necessary, to which he replied most people who come in wanted it. 

The massage came to an end, and he suggested the usual tip is RMB50 an hour.  He told me I could pay him cash immediately. or pay through the counter but if so, he will only receive the money half a month later.  So I gave him RMB100, showered and left. 

That was my experience with Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen. A bit long, but I hope this is of help.

Edited by yhtang
Missed out two critical words, now edited in red.

Hi!
your real intention in sharing this part:  The system is that my key alone cannot open the locker, it has to have the locker attendant's key before the locker would open??

I m impressed by their conform to better ISO like "he passed me a chit for me to record how much tips I would give him.  It started at RMB30, then 40 then 50."  - I get it now this is for the scrubber

wow! and then you need to pay for the masseur ie 100

using fire extinguisher? wow!

I agreed with you when masseur touched me using his crotch, I felt "was that necessary" and what does that mean?

I m stupid mah
anyway, I hated conversations in my massage

15 hours ago, yhtang said:

masseur used the fire extinguisher to slow down the opening of the door.

The massage was strong, he was not too talkative, but he did tell what was wrong with my body and how to deal with it.  A towel was used to cover parts of me, but this might be to ward off the cold more than for privacy reasons.

During the massage, his crotch sometimes "accidentally" pressed against my hand, but I did not flinch.  I was tired, and decided to enjoy a proper massage. Nearing the end of the time span, he massaged my abdomen - very pleasant.  At the same time, his groin kept rubbing on my hand.  I resisted to urge to fondle him - but he getting hard already.  From what I could feel, he was too big, not quite a mouth full.  Then started to stimulate me.  I told him that necessary, to which he replied most people who come in wanted it. 

The massage came to an end, and he suggested the usual tip is RMB50 an hour.  He told me I could pay him cash immediately. or pay through the counter but if so, he will only receive the money half a month later.  So I gave him RMB100, showered and left. 

That was my experience with Jia Bao Cheng in Shenzhen. A bit long, but I hope this is of help.

On 12/3/2016 at 2:58 PM, -Ignored- said:

Hi!
your real intention in sharing this part:  The system is that my key alone cannot open the locker, it has to have the locker attendant's key before the locker would open??

The purpose of describing the locker system is to allow the readers to decide for themselves the risk factor of leaving their belongings in Jia Bao Cheng's locker.  

If they feel the risk is high, they might wish to leave their passports and money in their hotel's  safe before venturing out.  This also means the logistics have to be arranged such that they

1)  Choose a hotel that would have a safe or at least, they can trust the hotel's security system

2)  They need to spend at least a night in Shenzhen (to apply 1) above) instead of making Jia Bao Cheng their last stop before leaving for the airport or Hong Kong or whatever.  If Jia Bao Cheng is their last stop, they would probably bring along their luggage, passport and money with them to Jia Bao Cheng. 

As they say, forewarned is forearmed.

On 12/3/2016 at 2:58 PM, -Ignored- said:

I agreed with you when masseur touched me using his crotch, I felt "was that necessary" and what does that mean?

My apologies, I meant to write " I told him that was not necessary, to which he replied most people who come in wanted it."  I have amended my original post.

Nearing the end of the massage, the masseur started rubbing my glans penis and while it was pleasurable, I was not in the mood.  So I told him it was not necessary to him to give me a happy ending.  Truth be told, I was not that horny that day, and even if he masturbated me, I am not sure I could get hard, or come to an orgasm.   

14 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

The locker system where both the client's key and the locker room attendant's keys are needed to open the locker is common in most of the massage shops. I have never had any problem leaving my valuables in the lockers of these shops. Maybe I have been lucky?

You are correct, most higher end places have a double key system in the locker room.  I have been to some remote areas where the lockers do not have such facilities, but then they are in in major cities.

Truth be told, I left all my stuff in the locker - all my money, passport etc., and left my main luggage in care of the front desk when I went to Jia Bao Cheng the second time, as I had to leave for the airport immediately after my massage/relief.  Nothing of mine were gone - well, except for some semen.  *blush, blush...

• 3 weeks later...

Taking my year end break and one of my destination is Shenzhen. So I guess its appropriate to share my experience like all those kind folks here which served as valuable information for the virgin traveler to this part of town to satisfy his crave for professional or otherwise sensual massage.

So we were at LoWu immigration with my chubby pal and both of us proceeded to the coach parking lot. XJMZ is confirmed to be at lot C16. The only issue is that there are many determined touts coming at u with their various massage suggestions. Once told that we are going XJMZ and wah lah, they leave u alone. Pretty much like bees to honey only to find no honey.

Arrived XJMZ in 10 mins and proceeded to 2nd floor in anticipation. It is indeed a double lock system and u have a tag with a number where they will charge all your expenses to this number. All patrons stripped naked and walked around in the buff without any concern of who is looking at who. I was more the shy one and wrapped quickly in towel and proceeded for a shower. I hear so much about Mei Sifu from this forum that I wanted to try the scrub back for myself. True enough, Mei Sifu was found sleeping in the scrub back room by himself.

We told the service staff we wanted scrub back and before long, Mei Sifu started on my friend first and then on me. I started with some conversation where he revealed he worked there for past 6 years, average about 6 customers per day and works 7 by 24, even during holidays. I guess with such ample experience, he must and indeed be very good at his job. 

For the scrub back, I suffice that there seems to be a process where I was told to lie face up first where he started top down from my face to legs. Somewhere in between, he scrubbed my inner thighs and his swift movement up and down occasionally hit my balls, despite the fact that he lifted my balls from full impact with the other hand. I read somewhere that some enjoyed this effect with an erection but looks like I can only feel the natural pain when balls are being hit. I can only confirm that I am not into S&M.

Next, I was asked to turn over with my face positioned to a face hole. Same process with firm scrubbing again from my head to toe. Again, somewhere in between, he scrubbed my inner thighs vigorously but this time hitting my ass crack. Again, I guess some bottom will feel exhilarating but for me, the feeling is like wiping your ass with sand paper.

Don't get me wrong, overall, the scrub back was nice, except for the minor episodes mentioned. Yeah, there was one more quirk on the face massage involving his thumb scrubbing between my upper lip and nose. I can smell the stench which I can only say is from my own accumulated dead skin that puts me off. So piece of advise to those who is going for the scrub back is to hold your breath during this part of the procedure.

One interesting thing to note is while my friend was waiting for me to finish, this service staff chatted up with him and initiated some serious flirting. Touching his tummy, privates and suggested to go some place private. Well, obviously he is a chaser and I reckon my middle aged specky chubby friend at 1.68m, 102kg with round face and being bald, is a major turn on for him to risk his job. Fortunately, he did not pursue when my friend declined and we leave it as that.

After scrub back, we proceeded for massage and I looked at the masseuses available and was sorely disappointed, as being a chaser myself, that NONE was chubby or even cubby. 901 or 981 was not in the list, so no idea what is this forum's idea describing them as meaty or cubby.

With this we elect only the feet massage with pedicure thrown in. Overall experience was great and my only comment was this staff that did the pedicure, cuts the callus from my feet that I see so much skin trimmed off that I feel at least 2mm shorter.

Total cost that both of us spent is RMB 673 for scrub back, feet massage, pedicure, tea-break and ONE ear cleaning for my chubby friend since I did complain that he has selective listening issue, which he often counter claims of having too much wax in his ears.

Guest jockguy28

after read so much review, i finally try for myself at XJMZ. my first attempt (alone) in a oil based massage, as normally i dont fond of stranger touching my body other than my feet.

thanks for the process and steps, so that i can expect what is the regularity procedures to expect once i enter the massage.

i opting for foot+oil body massage at RMB168 for 3hours.

at first, i turn right to male changing room. got my locker and placing my stuff apart of my h/p, mobile charger, head-phone and a book (to read when doing foot massage) and straight for quick brief shower as i dont think my body need much cleaning.

then, i was directed to the foot massage common area and was assigned a foot masseur #902. a bit meaty, look is averagely just so-so. the foot massage is not the best i got from my past experience. During the massage, there was this guy (a beautician, with starting no#33xx, i did not see closely), a not-so-good-looking, slim chap promoted himself to me to give me an oil body massage later. but i politely declined as i intended to try those starting with #9xx. He got a bit dejected and i feel bad for him. Then i saw him walked away and start chatting with his fellow workmates with the same uniform and i saw them looking at me while talking.

After an hour, i was directed to level 4 this time this same beautician guy, and i requested to take a look for masseur picture in the computer screen. he just showed me all those guy starting with no#33xx.. as i cant read chinese, i cant navigate the portal by myself as i repeatably asked to see guys no.#9xx. He said that those #9xx are only perform foot massage. is this true? Actually my chinese is not so good, i cant really decipher what his meaning but at the end, i simply-randomly selected 1 of this 'beautician' guy with rather sculpture body.

I had to admit, the oil body massage was great.. he seems to know the exact accu-pressure points that i most sore on my back. I think the frequent weight lifting in the gym exaggerate my body to be in it's utmost soreness. then he massage my buttock and man, its feel so good. He rubbed my butt hole and scrotum area makes me feel hard at that instant. Actually i am rather shy when he asked me to turn back over, facing the ceiling.. i dont know what to expect. then he start to press my chest commenting i have a firm toned chest and abs, before rubbing my abdomen and thighs. quite sensual. without long, he starts to caress my manhood and stroking it repeatably. i guess im shy, but my cock start hard like a rock but still several minutes going on, and i still unable to cum. i feel bad for myself and bad for him as he stroking it non stop for several minutes >10mins? he offer me to touch his body which i didn't out of shyness and asking me anything wrong of himself that not excite me further which i replied i dont know why wrong happened to me today. then he whisper to my ears that he wanted to fuck me in order to release my stress. which i a bit shock and politely declined (wondering if im that desperate?).

so i ended my oil massage without happy-ending. that's so wrong with me, i guess. then i said thanks before i leave the room and straight to the shower to remove the body oil. so slimy. after got my stuff, i left XJMC and perform payment at level 1. there's goes my first adventure at a local oil body massage.

I had similar experience my first time, and yes, it is all in my head, since its new to me, i couldnt cum as well. its a mixed of shyness, guilt, and unfamiliar environment coupled with being naked with a stranger. As my first time were in my home country, i went back after 2 weeks, simply because i enjoy the massage and didnt expect to get any release anyway. I think i finally managed to cum on my fourth visit, and ive always had a release afterwards lol. 

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:49 PM, GotoMove said:

I can only confirm that I am not into S&M.

Next, I was asked to turn over with my face positioned to a face hole. Same process with firm scrubbing again from my head to toe. Again, somewhere in between, he scrubbed my inner thighs vigorously but this time hitting my ass crack. Again, I guess some bottom will feel exhilarating but for me, the feeling is like wiping your ass with sand paper.

I agree w the sandpaper description

anyway, when I go for straight joints(esp) for massage , I felt nothing at all when I opted for scrub

Hi Gotomove,

If 90 to 100 kg meets your description of chubby, try 970 or 909 next time. But if you want something heavier, then you are right, there are no chubby masseurs in xjmz. In my several years visiting xjmz, I have never seen or heard of any changing room attendants molesting a client. Very bold of him to do so. Your friend is lucky, haha. RMB 673 for both of you for the services described seems a lot. You must have offered nice tips for each of the service providers.

Guestjockguy28,

#9xx masseurs do both foot and body massages. #3xx masseurs do face and body massages. Next time, you may want to ask one of the non beautician attendants to show you what they have on the computer so that you could be shown the #9xx masseurs. The non beautician attendants are those in green floral uniform (service attendants) or black suit uniform (the supervisors).

enjoy

40st

Guest Guest jockguy28

thank you so very much for the info fortysumthing.

i reckoned i was ushered as soon as i done my foot massage by a beautician #3xxx.. so the competition is very intense. they did not mentioned even #9xx in the limelight for body massage. but its ok, now i know.

does anybody know whether Shi Guang Dao Liu body building club sauna is operational? how to get there?

how was that service and condition over there?

9 hours ago, fortysumthing said:

Hi Gotomove,

If 90 to 100 kg meets your description of chubby, try 970 or 909 next time. But if you want something heavier, then you are right, there are no chubby masseurs in xjmz. In my several years visiting xjmz, I have never seen or heard of any changing room attendants molesting a client. Very bold of him to do so. Your friend is lucky, haha. RMB 673 for both of you for the services described seems a lot. You must have offered nice tips for each of the service providers.

Guestjockguy28,

#9xx masseurs do both foot and body massages. #3xx masseurs do face and body massages. Next time, you may want to ask one of the non beautician attendants to show you what they have on the computer so that you could be shown the #9xx masseurs. The non beautician attendants are those in green floral uniform (service attendants) or black suit uniform (the supervisors).

enjoy

40st

• G_M changed the title to Shenzhen ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.