Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Kim @ People's Park Complex provides happy ending as long as your cock stays hard throughout the massage.

Wah sounds cool... haha... but will he be doing something to make us hard throughout the massage?

Hi guys if u want good strong massage , u can try Honda from 养心殿,tel 65366587 to book him. Honda is a straight guy and this is a straight branch with no hanky panky , it is just real and hard massage . Honda is around 30 years old, stocky , quite good looking and has a manly disposition.

His specialty is back massage at the lower back and butt area which can be quite sensual at times ...So u guys can try and let me know what u think ...enjoy for those going...by the way, the shop is located at 3rd floor of people's park complex , nearer to the overhead bridge side.

Hi guys if u want good strong massage , u can try Honda from 养心殿,tel 65366587 to book him. Honda is a straight guy and this is a straight branch with no hanky panky , it is just real and hard massage . Honda is around 30 years old, stocky , quite good looking and has a manly disposition.

His specialty is back massage at the lower back and butt area which can be quite sensual at times ...So u guys can try and let me know what u think ...enjoy for those going...by the way, the shop is located at 3rd floor of people's park complex , nearer to the overhead bridge side.

Can we massage in nude? Or need to wear the disposal underwear?

He was from green apple.

And yes his skill is commendable.

he is PRC or malaysian ? need to wear disposable ? how are the charges ?

• 4 weeks later...

Just came back from Kim in Peoples Park Complex, My little adventure, went to the wrong place (peoples Park Centre) first, then finally got that sorted. Managed to find Kim's Massage place but he was occupied so waited for an hour before my turn. So walked around in the complex, went to the sex toy shop on the same floor and did some damaged to my wallet, followed by Ionic foot detoxification baths in some chinese shop. The water turned brown with lots of gunk, apparently I have lots of toxic fats in my body. Not sure if the "toxin" is real or just chemical concoction that turns brown after a while. After that went for my massage.

Massage was good. Enough pressure and managed to press the right spots (in the middle of ICT, so lots of achey areas). Environment wise clean but so so ambience as it was pretty bright and the Hokkien music and chatter from the opposite coffee shop could be heard , but then again it may be white noise to some people. However I did managed to doze off anyway. During the massage, Kim may shift the bed as he needs to maneuver in the small area. Another thing, make sure you have some coins incase you need to use the toilet as you have to pay 10 cents to use the toilets in Peoples Park Complex.

I managed to get a card from Kim. So if anyone needs the contact or exact location can PM me.

Hi there can u PM me the number? I seldom use this site so unsure how to PM u, thanks.

I was wondering if it is a practise or if it is inappropriate to ask for the contact of the good masseur. I mean not to cruise them but in fact they left their job, it is still possible to find them. Afterall, good masseurs are really difficult to find.

• 3 weeks later...

i been trying to call 65366587 but cant get through at all, anyone can recommend me for massage mah?????? i wish to have at least 2hrs full body massage at a lower cost..... i had a good massage at batam nogoya shopping mall, and is great, real massage and no hank panky.... and is cheap too.... 

anyone can recommend me a place for massage can msg me

• 3 weeks later...

i been trying to call 65366587 but cant get through at all, anyone can recommend me for massage mah?????? i wish to have at least 2hrs full body massage at a lower cost..... i had a good massage at batam nogoya shopping mall, and is great, real massage and no hank panky.... and is cheap too.... 

anyone can recommend me a place for massage can msg me

You called on New Year Day? They are probably busy. I called them like 3 times but still no chance to try Honda. Last I called them was like 3 weeks ago. The lady who answered the phone sound sian sian when I asked for Honda. Maybe he is getting too popular. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Kelvin in Chinatown open the own business new shop .

New shop in Chinatown Blk 4 ,Sago Lane #02 .. ( Chinatown markets & Hawker center next door Blk 4 ,HDB shophouse ) .

shop name : 1069 Holistic Healthcare .

1.Traditional Body Massage ( hard massage ) was good , then use healthcare infrared lamp warm your back or shoulder  15min .

2. Manhood Therapy .

3. no extra service .

opening hours ;  10am at last appointment 9.30pm

He could order the customer .he can advance early open shop do massage .

Can shower in shop before or after massage . :thumb:

Very private space the only kelvin to do massage for you.

There was no other disturb .

Massage room is very big. Clean. air circulation.

contact appointment  Tel : 91697744  Kelvin .

•  

New shop in Chinatown Blk 4 ,Sago Lane #02 .. ( Chinatown markets & Hawker center next door Blk 4 ,HDB shophouse ) .

1.Traditional Body Massage ( hard massage ) was good , then use healthcare infrared lamp warm your back or shoulder 15min .

2. Manhood Therapy .

3. no extra service .

opening hours ; 10am at last appointment 9.30pm

He could order the customer .he can advance early open shop do massage .

Very private space the only kelvin to do massage for you.

contact appointment Tel : 91697744 Kelvin .

With a name like 1069 and there is no extra? 挂狗头卖羊肉?!! People turn violent when baited!!

Edited by msgjunkie

With a name like 1069 and there is no extra? 挂狗头卖羊肉?!! People turn violent when baited!!

1069 club in JB provides services only and no massage. Kelvin's provides massage only and no extras. How contrasting. Both establishments should do some form of partnership. ;)

I was wondering if it is a practise or if it is inappropriate to ask for the contact of the good masseur. I mean not to cruise them but in fact they left their job, it is still possible to find them. Afterall, good masseurs are really difficult to find.

Most establishments have a very strict rule about exchange of numbers with customers, violation of which could lead to summary dismissal.

Edited by msgjunkie

• 2 weeks later...

The name of the shop, 1069, is highly suggestive but, like I said, Kelvin strikes me as rather homophobic from previous visits at Pearl's, so seek an erotic massage from him at your own risk.

Magjunkie,

I suggest that you make decision if you are going to be :

1. A customer who is making fair comment on the service you received from various masseur

2. A customer who is helping a particular masseur to post about their business.

Once you choose option 2, there will be a conflict of interest when you comment on other masseurs,because people might see you being bias or trying to "bad mouth" another establishment when you are helping a particular masseur in posting about their business.

Let me know which option you choose.

Thanks. 

New shop in Chinatown Blk 4 ,Sago Lane #02 .. ( Chinatown markets & Hawker center next door Blk 4 ,HDB shophouse ) .

1.Traditional Body Massage ( hard massage ) was good , then use healthcare infrared lamp warm your back or shoulder  15min .

2. Manhood Therapy .

3. no extra service .

Have tried Kelvin, he is friendly. Location next to Chinese temple. Clean n neat. First time doing manhood therapy, may feel like hj but is not. Like the feeling. Wil try again.

Magjunkie,

I suggest that you make decision if you are going to be :

1. A customer who is making fair comment on the service you received from various masseur

2. A customer who is helping a particular masseur to post about their business.

Once you choose option 2, there will be a conflict of interest when you comment on other masseurs,because people might see you being bias or trying to "bad mouth" another establishment when you are helping a particular masseur in posting about their business.

Let me know which option you choose.

Thanks.

Ken and Jack dun need me to promote their business. I am merely helping to announce their current whereabouts; they alredi have a large and loyal clientele. As for being a customer making fair comments, sori, I am known to be highly prejudiced and mischievous, so people read me with a large pinch of salt.

Anyone tried ABS massage in Chinatown before?

Interesting history. Did you know dat ABS is the acronym for the original founders of the business, Alex, ah Boy and Sky? Alex is of coz fat Alex of Msquare and Relax Bay. Ah Boy is the current boss and Sky was this gorgeous Malay boy who reputedly made more than 10k monthly. Before Dylan of Dspa, there was alredi Sky!

What the price like for ABS?

ROUGH guide to rates (per h) for various places:

$50/h - One One

$60/h - ABS, HIS, Luap Luap, Hercules

$70/h - Body Master

$78/h - Sands, Lime

$88/h - Shuang, Waterspa, Dspa Group (沐,清,森)

Please call up to confirm rates. These are just approximate rates.

For 90 min, just multiply by 1.5.

There is always some unpleasant confusion over rates for per hour and per session. Traditionally, per session at health centres has always been for a 45 min session. Customers who dun go to health centres always think it is per hour and feel shortchanged when they encounter such situations. When uncertain about the competency of the masseur, never ask for a 90 min session. An incompetent masseur will almost certainly makan your time!

It is very important for one to know where to go for what. If one goes to the wrong place for the wrong things, then one is setting himself up for ugly disappointment. Needless to say, a lot of complaints stem from ignorance. If one needs a hard 2-h massage with no hanky-panky then go to a straight massage parlour. If one has intentions other than massage, please dun try it in a straight massage shop!

Edited by msgjunkie

But I heard now ABS is run by a few boss.. Is it a gay joint?

Interesting history. Did you know dat ABS is the acronym for the original founders of the business, Alex, ah Boy and Sky? Alex is of coz fat Alex of Msquare and Relax Bay. Ah Boy is the current boss and Sky was this gorgeous Malay boy who reputedly made more than 10k monthly. Before Dylan of Dspa, there was alredi Sky!

2. Manhood Therapy .

3. no extra service .

•  

tried him,

sibeh shiok, cause i like hard massages. really knows where to rub and press.

of course, the place is BIG, one entire unit for 1 people

cleaniness and service all top notch, i probably wont go to anyone else unless he has manly hands (hehe), press hard and firm,

nor afraid to give what i need in terms of strength of massages and what areas are need, not what i to massage per se

and definitely no hanky panky

note again: i like strong and hard massages

Edited by heliumduck

tried him,

sibeh shiok, cause i like hard massages. really knows where to rub and press.

of course, the place is BIG, one entire unit for 1 people

cleaniness and service all top notch, i probably wont go to anyone else unless he has manly hands (hehe), press hard and firm,

nor afraid to give what i need in terms of strength of massages and what areas are need, not what i to massage per se

and definitely no hanky panky

note again: i like strong and hard massages

what is his rate?

I only know One One Reflexology is at Smith Street, Chinatown.

Could anyone update the location of the other joints?

Can find more info here;

http://www.utopia-asia.com/singmasa.htm ,

or else try google for more info.

Tried kim cheong and his massage is strongly recommended. He applies alot of pressure for you to feel relax after the pain. I was naked and eventhough he touches the base of my cock many times, you can feel that its purely massage and no hanky panky. I just thank him and He replied telling me to go back when i need massage.

None of the above. I would rather try lime or sands.

Thanks msgjunkie for the recommendations. Tried out The Sands Spa and it is a very clean place with shower facilities. You get to choose your masseur and I had Chris, who gave a really good strong Thai massage. Would return again if in the region!

• G_M changed the title to Cheap Gay Massage in Chinatown Recommendation