Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BJjpIWNCEAAdXpl.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Almost all my online profiles state I am an Asian and local but I still get messages 'never been fucked by a black guy' and would like to try my dick. Just a moment ago asking how is my stay in Singapore and would like to meet me an African American in Singapore.

Aiyoh. Why no read one?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Almost all my online profiles state I am an Asian and local but I still get messages 'never been fucked by a black guy' and would like to try my dick. Just a moment ago asking how is my stay in Singapore and would like to meet me an African American in Singapore.

Aiyoh. Why no read one?

Not thinking with their big head mah.

Not thinking with their big head mah.

Or read with the wrong eye - the eye in the middle of the head down there hehehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

tumblr_n1o4eq6YQA1r8c4cyo1_500.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

1959234_654608131262516_84231860_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

1509308_512168492227202_1847066170_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

살짝 지쳐있을 뿐이야 괜찮아
아냐 사실

나를 떠나 보낸 그가 아직 너무 미워요
차갑게 식어버린 가슴은 아직도 그를
그리워해요 그리워해요 그리워해요
그리워해요 그리워해요

나의 젊은 날의 사랑은 이렇게 끝이 나네요
그대 행복해야 해요
오랜 시간이 지나가도 우리 서로 기억해요
그땐 서로가 있었음을

''It is better for me to be a prostitute to be left with money than left with a partner with false love and betrayal.''

- A profile from Jakarta 

― J'son M. Lee 

1012132_513294372114614_1068124686_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

He was asked:

''Can you tell us one of your favourite community services?''

He answered:

"Clearing passageways inconsiderately blocked by inconsiderate people with a thick EXCUSE ME that everyone else will look at them and silent unspoken words thanking me."

― J'son M. Lee 

To major in my passion (biological science) or to go for the money (finance, accounting)

Who says biological science can't make money?

Finance and accounting sectors are already saturated with undergrads anyway. It's no longer a field where a job is guaranteed the moment you grad. 

tumblr_n28fm0s4RF1slrp9yo1_500.png

― J'son M. Lee 

1912080_625085997546388_1653026882_n.jpg

another_gay_test.jpg_1286420653.jpg

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

1959876_10152110309271840_274810698_n.jp

― J'son M. Lee 

In time of a crisis, most people have a "care-less" attitude unless they or their loved ones affected. Tell me I am wrong.

- a thought while eating hot curry puffs

― J'son M. Lee 

In time of a crisis, most people have a "care-less" attitude unless they or their loved ones affected. Tell me I am wrong.

- a thought while eating hot curry puffs

If I have to care every time a crisis happen, I wouldn't be able to live normally. I mean, sure I know that Ebola has resurfaced in New Guinea but I'm not going to lose sleep over it unless my family or loved ones are involved.