Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

Just wanna share some of my aj life ~

It's has 3 year. from the beginning everything was smooth in the r/s however due to some spoiler made us apart. I've been regret but life still have to move on. coming 3yr I need to thanks my 2nd ex firdaus for making my life back with care and love however due to some reason I need to left him cause I don't think I doesn't any love from him and I doesn't want to waste his time in this r/s I told him we should just be best friend. Out of sudden after my POP my fling came to me and we had been tgt for 9month, However I did put effort and yes I did fall in love with him. Before we get together I've already known him since I broke up with my 1st. but unfortunately due to both of us busy-ness we had to fall apart. the reason fall apart me between him with some communication problem, we didn't meet for long just text but I've filled with lots of love from him. I've been single since 8months. and I'm still happy with my single life even though i'd had date some guy but didn't success and not gonna find any partner just wanna pursue my career after ord.. Told myself don't find love anytime to hurt myself let the love one come to you anytime it will be happening.. cheers ! will be leaving this circle/forum for a part of time..

regards with love by Brenddy jOhan(:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10171099_521205794656805_147677571443335

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10013339_712243838814323_550706219905902

― J'son M. Lee 

1486586_712252588813448_7193567899934523

― J'son M. Lee 

1779737_712245402147500_5791215324356996

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Some guy on Grindr called me stupid because I refused to have sex with him. 

:unsure:

While many called me a time waster for refusing to confirm a fuck before a meet.

― J'son M. Lee 

Scary to know that a year ago, we were friends. Lovers. We held, we hugged, we kissed, loved.

And today, we shun, we hide, we block, we ignore, we hate. We deemed each others existence as nothing.

And the irony?

We're once lovers, friends, who promised to be together, no matter what.

Love? Heh. What is love.

Dating? Sorry, no time for that, only coffee talks.

Happiness?

Starts with me, myself and i.

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Stop telling me about idol dramas all day long.

I'm immune and am not obsess over it because I have critical thinking and their plots made me gag.

Secondly I look like I walk out of one of those shows myself,I do not need to watch and fantasise over others when all I need is a mirror.

Oh yea.

Never read something so stupid in a long while "I date tall guys because they are closer to god" Pehlease.

or shorter guy close to my dick

― J'son M. Lee 

10003451_864441093569615_773881629536244

― J'son M. Lee 

10258846_548271045294410_890410920708262

― J'son M. Lee 

Or if i had a really tiring day.

Or have better plans  :D

― J'son M. Lee 

10 more days to South Africa  :D

― J'son M. Lee