Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

946062_547592888667678_164686794_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10151264_632284180197681_567230410162788

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

7 things you could’ve done to make someone else’s day in S’pore, but didn’t

You could have turned things around. But you choose to be a selfish toad.

http://mothership.sg/2014/04/7-things-you-couldve-done-to-make-someone-elses-day-in-spore-but-didnt/

― J'son M. Lee 

I've just decided to make my biggest move and I might not return - tickets bought and I remembered that Carrie Bradshaw left for New York to find herself a new life and love. Poignant, and all - but I'm not really that interested, or connected to the persona that is Carrie Bradshaw because I am really more of myself after all.

And... I don't think I'm keen to find love - not anymore, and not amongst people who judge and stab you ever so often and then start these archaic, bordering on childish rules on who's friends and who ain't. Oh wow, how mature you are. You think you're that good, by all means continue to lead your life the way you like so and let me lead mine. Be involved in many ways (sans sex) if you want to have a say, or if you want to form and find a connection, not judge and start looking away like you've been attacked by the plague.

I'm seeking a connection, not a means to an end.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

10169215_10152232483501840_8094560439832

― J'son M. Lee 

Perhaps me, myself and I was too idealistic. Ideal to think that someday, I'll become who I used to be again, strong enough to start afresh. Perhaps that's how changes work. Things change, and it's almost impossible to go back to the past. Perhaps I'll never be ready because I never dared to step out again. Perhaps, I hve just realise, it is more practical to live the present and stop resisting. Perhaps, this is who I am, now and always will be.

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

1625696_10203876940108091_43932025737175

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Raiden Alpha

Maybe I should start to post more in the member lounge instead.

This way none of you can log off and use guests identities to slag me.

I'm sure there are a handful of hypocrites and cowards trying to keep up a cyber image in here.

What good is a good cyber avatar image to you people?

Kind of fucked up if you ask me.

Let me see your true self and human darkness instead.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

The saddess thing about us, is that we give in too much to the beauty and perfection of love.
Expecting that shared bond to be so beautiful, thinking love is about everything that we could and should feel.

The thing is, in that, it feels like we've lost ourselves along the path, just because we are looking for true love, and people happen to like our physical, don't mean that true love will surface.

We believe, expect and hold our hopes so high, yet reality is so far from that vision.

Edited by Reverie

Spend all your time waiting for that break that will make it okay.

There's always some reason to feel not good enough.

And it's hard at the end of the day

10255501_536411846469533_436158969968735

― J'son M. Lee 

When I first found out that you went to a sauna, I was devastated. We talked about honesty and transparency that night.

After weeks of cursory interactions, we met again. You asked me - quite light-heartedly, insouciant - if you did look like your pictures, and also told that you were back on Jack'd.

A part of me died.

I didn't find shopping a bore. I was just a little .. upset; downcast because maybe you'd forever be that erratic butterfly that I cannot keep.

53804455581364443761520.jpg

I want to hug you like that ..

What kind of attitude runs in the mind of a poly student who sends out a 10pm email and expects instant gratification the next day by noon (we're talking about arranging access to a restricted area, even if its just for a recce)?  Its even more disgusting that their teachers/lecturers actually inculcate such a mindset in them.  Such "educators" and such students.

Instagram @the_meowprince

10312635_538319402945444_360434564593041

― J'son M. Lee 

10308115_539331609510890_382425021621378

― J'son M. Lee 

Late 40. Magnifying glass to read text messages on his Iphone. A man at the train station.

Last few months a lady using a binocular to look out for the bus number.

Aren't we all blessed we are still able to read and see - with or without glasses - without a binocular or a magnifying glass?

― J'son M. Lee