Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say we shouldn't take what people say online seriously. It's just a persona! They aren't like this in real life! It's not a true reflection! I think it's a damn true reflection. On the net, everyone can speak and act they way as if nobody is watching, which is to say, how someone would act if social laws aren't binding him to act in a manner that doesn't offends people. In short, what you see is not his true self but what he wants you to think he is.

You really can't help being digusted by his attempts to fool you into thinking he is not what you think he is. Because you had a chance to look at what he would do and say if you weren't around, and no matter how hard he tries to convince you that he's a nice person, you know deep down that if given the chance, he would totally act like how he has always act online.

If that's not straight up lying to your face, I don't know what is.

1545016_480393925404659_1274606063_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Just got tickets for South Africa 

tumblr_mkkhr99IS51qj80alo1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

What do u make of someone whose profile reads 'partnered' or 'committed' or 'married' or 'in open relationship' also states he is looking for a relationship or partner?

Is the person needing help to rock his relationship or assistance needed to dump his partner?

― J'son M. Lee 

stressfinal456.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

1970662_541781025936616_1028007543_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

10002924_529152897199429_515616306_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

I know I'm really difficult in terms of finding resolutions of content, but that's just how life is for me. I will always want to seek something better, more, higher, harder. And even reaching so, may not ever be enough. I don't know, why is the center of happiness so un-achievable? 

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

536623_10151211181508647_1631237759_n.jp

― J'son M. Lee 

Heaps of guys online including in BW. Not only they don't read profiles, they call you nasty labels just because they can't take no as an answer. Perhaps when they are sober from whatever or one fine day, they will realise what an ass they were. Till then, their real heads housing their brains deem useless as the head down there just below the waist and possibly the ass being used as a substitute brain. We don''t need a college degree to know the consequences of using such brain.

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

1525587_518958931548158_1862694626_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

I am a 42 year old who just sucked his first dick today.   Last night I went to a lifestyle club for the first time and expected to be like a 12 year old boy.   Today I called a number from a man I met and we messed around a little and I wound up sucking his dick.  I LOVED IT!  I held his balls in my hands, I wanted to lick them and check the rest of the guy,  but once his penis was in my mouth I could not stop! I gagged a little but sucked and took as much of it into my mouth as I could.   When he came I felt giddy and wanted to do it again right away.  

That is all,  really needed to tell someone and had no one I could just tell.

1978866_697771093594395_204799940_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

1517700_10152320125580729_53461595188750

― J'son M. Lee 

10152420_520381078072610_132906311476193

― J'son M. Lee 

10157392_546502508797801_455036863_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee