Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nights like these when you just dont feel like disciplining yourself to continue with impt work

You just feel like jio-ing someone out for late night coffee/ supper/ stroll/ chat

And that someone will spontaneously say YES LET'S GO

I love those moments of matching spontaneity

=D

10294507_529699760474075_320889286041536

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Drama at work today, and this is my personal takeaway.

You can be who you want to be, even if someone doesn't call/tag/label you as something. 

But to let someone else lead you to think that s/he/it is calling/treating you like something (oh, I don't know, let's say a dog), is purely an err on your end - and not the other person. You chose to feel like s/he/it is calling you a dog by your own accord after all.

Nobody wins except the person who have planted that thought in you, not the person whom you have been blinded to think who has tagged you as a dog because they might not even feel that way at all.

Lesson here: while hanging out with victims, you'll eventually find your own abuser.

What I really feel: Meh. Go fuck your lives yourselves and give me a good show, involved me and you'll get fireworks you'll regret lighting yourself with, you whore.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

I feel FAT even though some would consider me slim.  I guess it's just the body image issues that gay guys esp in Singapore including me adopting to environment.  I haven't gym for a month but feeling good to gym again.  I just wondered why we're so obsessed with six packs and criticize ourselves so much to the point that we are made to show only body pics on GRIND/JACKD and forgetting we're beyond body/face.  That being said, I do wish to maintain healthy living style tho I love to EAT! If only there was a magic pill to take for six packs- I would have more time enjoying life outside the gym :)

10252142_530617047049013_105676292928995

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Brunch  :D  :P

10294492_530694643707920_820583197892142

― J'son M. Lee 

STILL SINGLE?  Yes, my ex date (this NS boy) asked me when I ran into him again at the club.

Well, my friends and I are still single....WHY?  We're decent looking and personality.

Are we not deserving to be in a relationship or are we (not) looking at the right places/people?

Maybe we're picky and we been in rs before and don't want to commit to avoid pain later..

Note to self to give some more chance to date me and oppty to know each other, 2014 shall be year for possible rs.

I just hope that guy with compatible chemistry appears again and I won't push him away

Edited by nicenewyorker

Yesterday's Sunset in Cape Town 

10245456_530884190355632_602146583246689

10255197_530885040355547_387443551999959

10305052_530885730355478_317433799827509

― J'son M. Lee 

Here at home facing a huge mirror in the living room, I am dancing. Looking at myself. I smile. I giggle. Crazy as it sounds but I am feeling happy. For what? I don't know but I am just feeling happy.

― J'son M. Lee 

A friend told me, 'If you live in a messy and cluttered environment where you can't just be bothered to clean up even your bedroom, you will just end up having a screwed mind.  There'll be negative thoughts and feelings, worse there's a tendency to become judgemental in almost everything".

Hmmm, scary but somehow, I tend to agree.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

It may have hit me then I will never be enshrined the same way he was, to you.

He seems to have you more happy than I could to you.

(I know doubting is bad. But I'm just sad today)

Maybe,

my soul needs to run out of my lungs for a while.

x

Wind in Sympathy

Things to look forward to:

FanArt.jpg

A teen gay romance novel with a happy ending? Can't wait. Though it seems interesting it is written by a lady.

Found it on Google Play store...
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Sarah_Tregay_Fan_Art?id=LKPcAgAAQBAJ

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."