Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

Apart from the sexual gratification in gay bathhouses, there are the conversations concerning the deepest topics in the universe. 

When two men are stripped of their clothes and in close contact, they are vulnerable. Vulnerable enough to pour out their fears like familial rejection, and thoughts of being lonely as the years fly by. Perhaps contributing to this is the anonymity of bathhouses and the sheer likelihood that they are never to meet again. Like Whisper?

They may be worlds apart when it comes to their socioeconomic backgrounds, but are intimately, inextricably linked by the relentless struggle of being gay. 

Every time I go to a bathhouse, I come out feeling shiok of course, but also pensive knowing that someone out there is having it a lot harder than I am. 

hello! i've left the site a long while back as i'm in a monogamous relationship.

thank you for contributing to this thread, and let's keep motivating one another 💪

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mathematics

You were in your 30s when your 10-year relationship ended. You felt as though 1/3 of your life has been obliterated, your broken heart ripped out of your chest.

Approximately another 10 years have passed. In an act of self-reflection and consolation, you told yourself time heals all wounds with its passage. Those 10 years, is just 1/4 of your life now. From tumultuous waves of emotions it has faded into that minute barely noticeable but consistent ripple in the background now. "It will get better, it will get better."

And then your mind had a familiar displacement, a cognitive dissonance. You realise, you have been thinking about the person for approximately the last 10 years. He has occupied 1/2 of your life now.

"Will it get better? Oh my, oh my."

Edited by PlayersGroup

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, boredpotato said:

Can’t help but feel quite down the last couple of days. It’s just been tough. Sighpie.

lmao same . Plus with the Coronavirus on going , it makes it even worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some people still do not know the seriousness of contact tracing. 

This means they have not been catching up on current affairs and news. Its time to wake up and stop playing mobile gaming!!!!! 

When I entered the swimming complex and went to changing room today. While using toilet, heard loud water splashes. Two elder men having loud conversation. 

I came out and the splashing got louder. The sound of splashing came out from a closed cubicle. I lowered my body and see nobody. Entered and pulled out the press tap to stop the water. Then I turned and looked at the two mature men. They gave a sort of guilty look. It seems one of them showered and walked out but left the tap water splashing loud (the shower sprinkling head was gone hence its loud)

Here comes my thought. 

Wtf are they doing. Its so damn loud and yet they do not seem to notice or give a damn? Precious water being wasted! They are mature men (around 50s and can talk so loud ) and yet such thing happened. This kind of IDGAF attitude is really super wtf. And please don't let them show this to younger generations whom I believe many already developed such fucked up behaviors. They really wasted all their lives... 

We can forget about SG secure or total defence ... There's nothing to talk already... #uglysingaporeans #wasted #bochup #wtf #fuckedupbehaviour #fuckingugly #jialiaobi 

89653529_1623445901136694_82445146818976

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

thinking out loud. 🤔

Imho, Could anyone want to go "sweep the tomb" or pray to the deceased after midnight?

Does Virus attack the mind too? 😝

Sorry not mocking the efforts but sometime cannot understand the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I tapped Grindr on, but I don't know why. Post covid, random hookups just seemed unpreferrable.

So I tapped the browser to Blowingwind, and people are still posting in good spirit, they share thoughts, play word games, bitch about this or that. And of course, there are random threads like "Post Your Random Thoughts".

There's of course Twitter for all that horny shit, insta and all. But BW is quite endearing to me, it survived where many other local websites and chat channels have prospered then faded into oblivion. I hope BW survives Covid. From so long ago until now, this is one place that still stored a collective memory, an unbroken continuity. For all the happenings here good and bad, this place is still valuable and honestly, quite lovely.

• 3 weeks later...

107668500_2731545210393440_5868150526639

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

116859504_184062546422265_26613648854200

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

123376262_3571849739568464_3174360174964

― J'son M. Lee 

124658464_2662560007388126_3483021455076

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, Nightingale said:

The  Infinite  Loop

The Infinite Loop is a computer programming concept, describing a situation of cause and effect that continues forever, one action causing another action that causes the first action etc.  These loops never happen in real life, unless...

A company CEO tells his secretary: "Next week we're going to a convention abroad and spend some quality time together, please make all the required arrangements."

The secretary calls her husband: "Next week the boss is taking me abroad for a week on business, please take care of yourself during this time."

The husband calls his lover: "My wife is going abroad for a week, lets spend it together..."

The lover, a private school teacher, tells the children: "Because of a personal problem, I will not be at school next week, so you'll be studying at home."

One of the kids went to his grandfather and said: "Grandpa, next week I don't have school, you promised me that if I had time off we'd go to the mountains together."

The grandfather, who was also the CEO, calls his secretary and tells her:
"My grandson asked me to spend the week with him, so we're not going abroad."

The secretary calls her husband: "The boss cancelled, we'll be together, my love."

The husband calls his lover: "We can't spend the week together, my wife is staying."

The lover tells the kids: "My problem was solved, school is back on."

The kid goes to the grandfather: "Sorry grandpa, school is back on, I won't be able to go."

The CEO calls his secretary: "My grandson won't be able to spend next week with me, re-book the flight abroad."

The secretary calls her husband . . . .  

As a former software engineer and programmer I am familiar with Infinite Loops.  They are harmless!

What makes them harmless is their priority.  The "idle loop" in the computer runs most of the time, and is completely harmless since it has the lowest priority.  The one you describe is the opposite, it surely has the Highest Priority, since Humanity is promiscuous!  But it is harmless only if it is interrupted by another higher priority task,  not by some part in the chain of events getting exposed. :lol:  This would cause an 'exception' that causes the exit from the infinite loop.

Edited by Steve5380

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...