• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10408680_636296703147713_514480592636489

---------------------------

10418954_636206976490019_762545650416587

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10410522_874927052579002_790207824101351

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

As I was opening my eyes from my rainy afternoon nap hugging Andy the teddy bear, it occurred to me to write this. Sometime I wish when I ask someone how the person is doing instead giving me the common replies "busy with work" or "rushing to do something" or "don't have time for myself" etc. All about running on the life treadmill being chased by time, the person doesn't need to tell me something I already know. I already know you and time not having good relationship. Tell me something you have achieved doing that makes you proud of yourself or happy. Things like "I know the shortcut to a nice place I like to go" or "I was given a beautiful smile from a stranger" or "I finally learned to fuck like a rabbit" etc.

Everyone is busy. Don't let it blind us from living.

― J'son M. Lee 

10671335_354659541360584_325773666278065

― J'son M. Lee 

If only people put an effort to read profiles, they would not cry of rejections

10415716_638253776285339_642055310360457

― J'son M. Lee 

You have a best friend who has access to your house.

One day, you woke up with your best friend standing at the room door, staring at you.

You're naked on the bed.. beside you, is his naked wife.
All you remember was, heading out to a bar with a bunch of friends last night...

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

― J'son M. Lee 

Someone just tried to scout me on Hornet. When I said no he told me to look at myself in the mirror. I always look at myself in the mirror and I look beautiful. If I don't look beautiful why would he scout me in the first place. One of those idiots living in Singapore who ''upgraded'' himself as a pimp and can't take no as an answer thinking he can use money to get people to say yes. It must be a blow to him after I rejected the $3,000 a day (if real) to kiss rich Bruneian ladies and carry their shopping bags. Nice as it sounds but having such idiot as your boss will just make your life a disaster. I am happy with being me - how poor or struggling it can be.

― J'son M. Lee 

10464225_934072613278460_790685510826110

1384310_869443563094349_3488998701973804

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

10322616_10205454252379912_3204351836234

― J'son M. Lee 

10291846_1546365635603008_44946019002371

― J'son M. Lee 

10526172_878540245512687_595426624452269

― J'son M. Lee 

10175063_10205489893150909_8933356444608

― J'son M. Lee 

10710881_891028507597739_863643358061843

― J'son M. Lee 

10857865_875178029187569_408770814690199

10690134_884475518290822_965236124523718

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

10850116_875794055792633_666810733540719

― J'son M. Lee 

1557559_645236962253687_5376025794943204

10846417_10205551727096719_7460199032520

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

10347704_645679962209387_738786951423517

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Raiden Alpha

The truth is the real action and talking/bitching in blowing wind is all done behind from public view in private message and group chat.

You can only be classify as a real auntie when you fish and shit in private. Lol :P

Someone died. Let him die peacefully. Don't use his death to lobby gay marriage. When will people learn to let those who die to die peacefully with GENUINE R.I.P.? This is what happening now. The man who is a hero for looking after his staff during the recent Sydney Siege died. Gay with 14 years partner. Some people/organisations using his death to blame other people for his lost opportunity for a gay marriage. While I support the communions of people, sometimes people are already happy even without a certificate. Of course, having a certificate would be great but sometimes a fight not done properly will move people away from the beauty of the fight. Sometimes some fights shouldn't be happening but what we need is to make people's life better than some rights - good to have but not compulsory or necessary. We don't live long. We can do our bits making our life and everyone's else a little happier than messing them up with our pride.

R.I.P. Tori Johnson.

― J'son M. Lee 

Libras are fair. They don't give judgement on anything based solely on first impression. 

A gameover for yourself doesn't mean a gameover to a libra, cause they don't give the deathblow so easily. 

A gameover to libra comes after thorough thinking. And once that judgement is down, it's casted in stone. 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

9477_1553224924917079_364479951866642063

― J'son M. Lee 

Shame. We would go great lengths to avoid it. We build walls and barriers to 'protect' ourselves from shame.

But shame hinders us from being vulnerable- something we need to grow in every single way. It prevents us from making those important first steps: to tell people you love them ("I am afraid of rejection. I am not worthy of love") or to chase your dreams ("I want to be an artist. But look at my shitty work! People would judge me").

Struggling with self-worth is painful and personally, I often use perfectionism to shield myself ("If I am perfect in every way, I would be accepted. I would be worthy. Failure is not an option, Fai."). But it has never gotten me anywhere because I was so fixated in perfecting an imperfection that would never be perfect. Stuck in a rut and never moving forward. 

I am sorry Fai for piling all those years of shame and hurting you emotionally ("You're never good enough at anything are you?"). Healing isn't easy but it is definitely a necessity. Together we'll take steps to be more vulnerable and 'dare greatly'.  

If you have the time, do read 'Daring Greatly' by Dr Brene Brown (Available at NLB). Personally it gave me plenty of insights and 'AHA!' moments.

(Digression: It is me or does Gordon Ramsey look hot went he's screaming in Hell's Kitchen?)  

Observe others, they tell a story:

Some build up their outer defenses, becoming strong, solo bastions but are hollowed inside

Some are filled with bombardment of emotions, cultivated from soo much misunderstandings

Yet, somehow those that are entitled the least, know how to give the most

Edited by Hitora

10347646_883249431713762_520961694860226

10609523_648526195258097_557586040077181

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee