Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10268518_10204692658780548_1992465902098

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

"Hi"

"hey"

"How are you?"

"Argh not too well. But at least its the weekends"

"Oic. What you doing?"

"Just lazing and reading a book on my bed"

"Oic. Where u stay?"

WHY ARE YOU SO EAGER TO KILL THE CONVERSATION WITH SUCH UNINTERESTING QUESTIONS WHEN IM TRYING TO GIVE PROPER REPLIES. icantunderstandgayguys

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

At the Singapore Night Festival.2014

10592641_588125594631491_538250714854292

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10478806_815059478565760_817501327312680

― J'son M. Lee 

10565218_814049385300434_347120074189791

― J'son M. Lee 

"Hi"

"hey"

"How are you?"

"Argh not too well. But at least its the weekends"

"Oic. What you doing?"

"Just lazing and reading a book on my bed"

"Oic. Where u stay?"

WHY ARE YOU SO EAGER TO KILL THE CONVERSATION WITH SUCH UNINTERESTING QUESTIONS WHEN IM TRYING TO GIVE PROPER REPLIES. icantunderstandgayguys

Honestly I find it worse when they're like...

'want to be friends?'

'Yeah sure. What's up?'

'intro plz.'

ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Proline

10530808_1500273383545567_80650646259038

― J'son M. Lee 

10629858_814059751966064_509745680182527

― J'son M. Lee 

Honestly I find it worse when they're like...

'want to be friends?'

'Yeah sure. What's up?'

'intro plz.'

ಠ_ಠ

And people asking for intro without giving their intro, or asking for pic without giving their pic o_o

tumblr_n800z3FAEo1s52xa0o1_500.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

When an obviously fit and not-at-all-fat person posts a picture and says, "please don't mind my fats!"

tumblr_inline_mqe1b5FXu11qz4rgp.gif

I cannot help but think you're attention-whoring.

When an obviously good looking person posts a flawless picture and hashtag #unglam

izifunny-gifdump-25-gifs_24.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends don't play mind games with friends. Why can't you just be frank?
Edited by Slynn

When an obviously good looking person posts a flawless picture and hashtag #unglam

izifunny-gifdump-25-gifs_24.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends don't play mind games with friends. Why can't you just be frank?

BTH these kind of people. Right up there in the "Fuck you, dickwad/used tampon" tier, along with girls who shows their half their boobs and go, "I wish people would treat me as more than just a pretty face!"

Gurrrrl, what- what- what are you doing? Look at your life. Look at your choices.

Edited by EasleyLim

10419542_817538504951522_789850685178621

― J'son M. Lee 

retarded people with a blank profile that message u, and when you ask for their picture - a swap or whatever - they reply with shit like "not interested, nvm la".

what is there to be interested in? how good ur grammer is on ur profile or how potentially mysterious u are?

Edited by jzlookin

10622713_820819644618742_335265088170184

10616343_326431407517167_798618947025166

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

I am unwell and feeling rather vulnerable. Sometimes I wish my parents would stop piling responsibilities on me.
I understand I have higher qualifications and thus; higher salary but I'm only human, can't I be free & happy to do my things?
I'm usually calm and love making lame jokes but I really need a shoulder to cry on sometimes.
Sigh, I'll grow stronger. Please don't judge me, I just really want my Warrior right now.

I am unwell and feeling rather vulnerable. Sometimes I wish my parents would stop piling responsibilities on me.

I understand I have higher qualifications and thus; higher salary but I'm only human, can't I be free & happy to do my things?

I'm usually calm and love making lame jokes but I really need a shoulder to cry on sometimes.

Sigh, I'll grow stronger. Please don't judge me, I just really want my Warrior right now.

Keep yer chin up! Be well and all best :)