Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only all of us mean what we say.  Hmm, that's the greatest benefit mankind can really offer.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

what is the point of having sex with a guy?

I dont want to meet lazy bottoms or pig-head tops.

I can treat bottoms feel heavenly high and tops be more horny!

But nvr met somebody who could treat his partner as good as i do..

what kind of people on earth just hook up, lock the door and immediately play their role.. such crazy bitches!!

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

Tickets booked.

Straddling three countries over the span of 6 years for a future is really long.

In fact, it's so stressful, I told my senior officer that I'd need to take lesser responsibilities - and taper it off such that I will go in peace.

But being human, we have two transfers who left.

Seriously, what the fuck, people.

Tickets booked, that's my only reprieve.

Bye, Singapore. In advance.

- Shinji.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

10516689_816858268347552_512440053911794

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I wish I can say that I trust you, or anyone for the matter, but I'd rather be a jerk now and say that I don't.

Because if you break your promise, I will be blaming myself instead of you. And I wish not to have a day that someone would disappoint me when I pinned all my trust in him. 

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

"This doesn’t mean that we’re walking away from our fans who only play on PlayStation or on PC. Those are great systems, with great partners, and amazing communities. We have Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris coming to those platforms this December, and Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition is available on PS4."

tumblr_m4llyvFMvJ1r3zat8.png

tumblr_mdovz3bp6F1rg7jy6o1_500.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

omg, i'm breaking down. anxious scared. the only thing i wanna do right now is to go to school and forget what I'm thinking. but it's still two in the morning and i can't sleep. five hours till morning and i'm jittering. heart beats so fast, my mouth dry, my stomach upset, I'm sick.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

This is so fun. Went for a social mixer for fellow postgrads. Wanted to vomit after the whole event - too many people. Too much noise. Fucked up poseurs pretending to be posh.

'Uh, I graduated from Harvard, headed to ______ for the Winter for a holiday before I head to ______ for the Spring and then I commence at ______ in the Fall. I started out at ___JC. You?'

Yale. Headed to __________ next Fall, headed to a Winter programme at ________ from October on. I started at ___JC.

'Oh. Must have been great fun to be with the blue bulldog? Why would a ___JC guy like you do at Yale? You deserve better, did you score well for As? You should have been in....'

*cocks eyes* I need a drink, enjoy your fucking evening.

'Excuse me?'

*walked away* 'I fucking said, bye.'

I don't know anymore.

This is so fun. Went for a social mixer for fellow postgrads. Wanted to vomit after the whole event - too many people. Too much noise. Fucked up poseurs pretending to be posh.

'Uh, I graduated from Harvard, headed to ______ for the Winter for a holiday before I head to ______ for the Spring and then I commence at ______ in the Fall. I started out at ___JC. You?'

Yale. Headed to __________ next Fall, headed to a Winter programme at ________ from October on. I started at ___JC.

'Oh. Must have been great fun to be with the blue bulldog? Why would a ___JC guy like you do at Yale? You deserve better, did you score well for As? You should have been in....'

*cocks eyes* I need a drink, enjoy your fucking evening.

'Excuse me?'

*walked away* 'I fucking said, bye.'

Wow. Talk about douche canoes...

10614146_810001592371880_657304597883880

― J'son M. Lee 

Someone in KL was scheduled to meet his fun buddy for an afternoon of fuck today. (I am using this word because what happened was appalling). Before they could meet to get naked and do what 2 persons would do to have sex, his fun buddy had to cancel and rush back to him hometown as his sister passed away. My friend said ''Sister passed away. 2 horny guys.'' I asked ''What's the relevance?'' He said ''He must be very horny when he gets back.'' I told my friend ''You are unbelievable. Someone passed away and you are talking about sex deprivation.'' I am making him feel guilty.

― J'son M. Lee 

10616049_810011399037566_108275642409502

― J'son M. Lee 

Someone must be high on whatever drug or have not gotten laid for a long time to post lots of negative stuff such as despising the late Robin Williams in a few threads. Sad when one thinks highly of oneself and he has no respect for those who have passed on.

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee