Male HQ

How To Look For A Soul Mate / Boyfriend? (Compiled)

Guest youngboyy

Finding a boyfriend basically the most important thing is get to know each other more and the attitude toward each other of the character so that you will know which one suit you before you enter into his or your r/s.

Don't just judge the person by his look/bods it won't turn out well actually, believe your heart which step to move and which step don't do.

But where to find guys who r gay?? i'm only 18 going on 19. finding one seems so hard. :(

found the one that i really love and can't forget him since last year till now. still finding a new one but need to know well before get into r/s so that won't get hurt..

LIDAT I NO NEED GET LIAO HAHAHHAHAHA~
=.= CY! You also not looking for one~~ :P
Bullshit! Talk less, but talk in ways which would make the other party want to ask more. Telling everything about yourself in 1 swoop isn't the way to go. Expose yourself, but slowly.

Generally, people like to find out. So don't tell/show them everything in 1 shot.

In your face, Messy! x)

Sorry I wasn't clear.

I meant cast more nets.

If 1 net don't catch a fish, there're bound to have 9 other that can catch.

But where to find guys who r gay?? i'm only 18 going on 19. finding one seems so hard. :(
Join the young boys thread at:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=25478

Welcome to the family! btw

Edited by XiaoMessy

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Bullshit! Talk less, but talk in ways which would make the other party want to ask more. Telling everything about yourself in 1 swoop isn't the way to go. Expose yourself, but slowly. Generally, people like to find out. So don't tell/show them everything in 1 shot. In your face, Messy! x)

just be yourself and dun be pretentious. whether u are the sort who talk more or less, people can see.

Guest civilization

I think how to expand gay friends circle or activities... if you go more with str8 friends, sure cannot catch it...

I also wonder how to expand it.... and the expectation of your bf cannot to high, or else cannot it ....

Various platforms. Social apps on your smartphone (Grindr/Jack'd), other gay portals (Trevvy/Fridae/PlanetRomeo), attend social gatherings at clubs/pubs or best, the BlowingWind 199X group :)

Instagram: vodkabaker

Expand your social circle. Knowing more people will increase your chance of encountering the right one.

Chat with people a bit, don't be afraid to throw flirts sometimes. If you want to move from acquaintances to something more, you have to put some effort right?

And adjust some expectations. When we're expecting people to love us for who we are, why aren't we ready to love people back, flaws and all, for who they are?

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Marad44

My internet option:

1) Fine-tune an honest profile. Include in it who you are, what you expect & what you offer. Let it be a fine sieve to filter out the un-matching guys. Revise the profile if the responses are poor.

2) Communicate via e-mail, YM, Skype, phone, etc.

3) Give the dating phase a good run before any decision. Look out for unmanageable compromises & be firm if you have to say no. Look for financial, social and emotional compatibility. Work out the rules in the relationship.

Edited by Marad44

Expand your social circle. Knowing more people will increase your chance of encountering the right one.

Chat with people a bit, don't be afraid to throw flirts sometimes. If you want to move from acquaintances to something more, you have to put some effort right?

And adjust some expectations. When we're expecting people to love us for who we are, why aren't we ready to love people back, flaws and all, for who they are?

Expand social circle and knowing more pple is impt, but must expand gay social circle and knowing more gay pple then helps. If continue to know more str8 pple, dun think will find any bf at all.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Out of bed means active in sports, jungle walks and plain jalan-jalan in natural reserves.

I like guys who active in sports, jungle walks and plain jalan-jalan in natural reserves. :)

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 7 months later...
Guest stbrianud

Lol... First and foremost.. Don't be desperate to find one... I learnt that the hard way a couple of weeks ago.. Yea you can want a boyfriend.. It's nice to have someone... But you can't force these things... It will come you... Just don't be afraid to talk to people..have confidence in yourself and all that:D

All the best man! :P

Guest stbrianud

Yeap! I'm in Ns now haha! :D

You should make an account here.. the people here are really nice.. we will always help each other through our issues... Sure we may disagree with each other from time to time... But most of us just let it go because we only want to help each other... Haha... :D

You might find a BF here... I met the man of my dreams here too haha

• Guest locked this topic