Male HQ

First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)

Guest New_to_here

Guest New_to_here

Hi guyz. I'm 23 and new to Spore as well as to the gay life (bi actually). Recently I went to Blueheaven and went to the dark room (first time to gay SPA). I fxxxxx for the first time. Hehehe.... Feel good.

Went there for the first time, was of coz a lil bit afraid. Went to the basement to change (or shd I say remove eveything except the undies). Explored all 4 level. Went to shower at L3 (it's dark there) and then went to L2 (the dark room). Was a lil bit afraid. Then walked around and saw a few guys in underwear standing in front of the room waiting for ppl. I went to sit on the bench. A guy was next to me and he asked me if I'm top/btm. I said I dunno as I have never tried anything before. He said he was a btm, so I say, let go and have fun :) . Went into 1 of the rooms. I wore my condom and he lube me up. He made me lie on the bed and start inserting me into his ass. Can know that he is seasoned as it just went in smoothly. So I started to fxxx him hard until both of us came.. That was my first time.. an unforgettable experience...

• 2 months later...
Guest guest111

hv never been to any sauna...

just wonder do they check ur IC and record your details for the first visit?

heard staff in TC will ask stangers many questions, and the attitude is bad,

is it true?

I understand that by law the manegement is required to record your details. Even straight saunas have to follow this givernment ruling, Its just how strict the management wants to be. They need to protect their license so you cant blame them.

No need IC, just some sort of photo ID that has your IC number like driving license. I know foreign tourist have to show passport. My Malaysian friend was refused entrance at one-seven cos he did not bring any ID.

Nonsense.

Straight spas and massage establishments are required by law to record particulars. Gay saunas are not licensed as massage establishments and are not subject to this requirement.

The registration process in any of the 5 saunas in Singapore merely requires an email address or mobile number. They do not require any verification of your ID. Y-club does not require registration for entry.

Please make sure you have actually entered a sauna before you give any advice on sauna experiences.

so far the few local suanas that i went didnt ask for my identifications.

however it was rumored before that certain establishment used the identifications as a means to deter patrons that are deemed unsuitable for their joint

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

If I am not wrong, those were the days (80's to 90's) that records are kept for formality purposes in case officers do a "spot check". Those who knows about (GOLD LEAF) will have the knowledge, they have the sign in/out books that keeps the records of their clients. Now that most joints are computerised, things are different....especially with PLU spas. I am not surprise that you need not even show your identity. Just give them a ficticious ID or contact # will do, to get in.....

No need to be confused. The most ask someone here to bring you along.

Or you can just go Blue Heaven. No verification, identification or membership needed. Just pay $12 for the entrance and go in.

Met last week a matured guy and he started complaining by saying Blue Heaven not welcoming guys above 50yo? Not sure whether the guy talked bullshiting or other motive?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

TC stuff will ask you simple gay question to ascertain if you are an undercover agent or a kaypoh reporter or something. Stupid questions like "how do you know about this place?'', "which gay site you've been before?", etc.

TC stuff will ask you simple gay question to ascertain if you are an undercover agent or a kaypoh reporter or something. Stupid questions like "how do you know about this place?'', "which gay site you've been before?", etc.

I believe this standard question, just to test for newcomer to the sauna, that the potential customer is PLU :blink:

Guest Guest_guest

any type of questions will not flush out 'police' or 'reporter'.

How abt this..

"This is a gay club, are you gay"

no

"Sorry, we only allow gay here"

if yes

"Its $xx, welcome"

The fakes can lie all they want...but police knows that they cannot.

any type of questions will not flush out 'police' or 'reporter'.

How abt this..

"This is a gay club, are you gay"

no

"Sorry, we only allow gay here"

if yes

"Its $xx, welcome"

The fakes can lie all they want...but police knows that they cannot.

Why not? Am sure the police can use undercover gay policemen to go raid the sauna if they have to.

Anyway, its is unofficial policy right now to not give gay saunas any problems. The authorities know that if they push us too far, we will push back.

The only thing you have to worry about when you are in the sauna is meeting one of your colleagues/friends/golf buddies/brothers there.

issue is, it is not illegal to declare the PLU status but it is illegal to engage in PLU sexual acts.

so even if the authority announce their status, they still have the right to catch anyone in PLU sexual acts (that involves oral and anal)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

The only thing you have to worry about when you are in the sauna is meeting one of your colleagues/friends/golf buddies/brothers there.

why u did not comment that u meet ur father there :oops: stupid comment :swear:

Well, my personal encounter was i saw my friend's married brother in TC! As I know my friend's family members rather well, the recognition of that guy would not be a mistake. He was married two years ago and has a year old daughter.

I was really shocked. I decided to keep it to myself, i dont want to reveal it to my friend till he finds out the truth one day. :unsure:

Well, my personal encounter was i saw my friend's married brother in TC... I decided to keep it to myself, i dont want to reveal it to my friend till he finds out the truth one day...

thaiboyz, i think u do the right thing, just wonder if his brother your type, will you keen to have body contact with him? :D

even if your friend's family find out one day, you should not tell your friend that you ever saw his brother at TC, treat like you see nothing at all.

Well, my personal encounter was i saw my friend's married brother in TC! As I know my friend's family members rather well, the recognition of that guy would not be a mistake. He was married two years ago and has a year old daughter.

I was really shocked. I decided to keep it to myself, i dont want to reveal it to my friend till he finds out the truth one day. :unsure:

Exactly. What happens in the sauna stays in the sauna. Very nice of you, TGboy.

I've bumped into colleagues, bosses, uni professors, fellow students, friend's bf/husband/father etc.. very embarassing but its a fact of gay life. Just recently, I think I makaned the cook in my factory canteen in Chakran in BKK... It was so dark I didn't recognise him until I saw him come out of the dark room behind me. Wonder if he will give me extra beef in my hor fun tomorrow..

No judgment. :D

issue is, it is not illegal to declare the PLU status but it is illegal to engage in PLU sexual acts.

so even if the authority announce their status, they still have the right to catch anyone in PLU sexual acts (that involves oral and anal)

issue is whatever questions TC pose will not prevent 'undercover' police or reporter entering the premise if they really want to.

Gay sex is illegal is a fact everybody knows. The authority already knows the 'illegal' activities in the gay sauna. What is preventing them from claming down the gay saunas in Singapore? Your guess is as good as mine.

My take is that if they lied as a 'gay' to enter TC, then its more like an entrapment which is an unlikely tactic to use anymore because of the past ruling by the judge on similar cases before.

Nothing will stop them from catching you in the act if they want.

Ofcourse wee gays are living dangerously with 'naked' night themes at the saunas and having sex not in the room.

No way out especially for sauna fans.

Well, my personal encounter was i saw my friend's married brother in TC... I decided to keep it to myself, i dont want to reveal it to my friend till he finds out the truth one day...

thaiboyz, i think u do the right thing, just wonder if his brother your type, will you keen to have body contact with him? :D

even if your friend's family find out one day, you should not tell your friend that you ever saw his brother at TC, treat like you see nothing at all.

Infact, my friend's brother is tall and average looking, easily passed off as a straight guy. I couldnt even suspect anything before i realised the truth. Further more, he is married and a father. Well, i believe my friend would be in an awkward position if i revealed the truth to him, it is nothing beneficial to him and his brother. We are matured enough to deal with such things, to judge what supposed to say based on situation. In this case, it is a no-no case. I just hope his brother play it safely and love his family as well. :blink:

Infact, my friend's brother is tall and average looking, easily passed off as a straight guy. I couldnt even suspect anything before i realised the truth. Further more, he is married and a father. Well, i believe my friend would be in a awkward position if i revealed the truth to him, it is nothing beneficial to him and his brother. We are matured enough to deal with such things, to judge what supposed to say based on situation. In this case, it is a no-no case. I just hope his brother play it safely and love his family as well. :blink:

Thaiboyz, I agreed with you. Welldone !

Well, my personal encounter was i saw my friend's married brother in TC!  As I know my friend's family members rather well, the recognition of that guy would not be a mistake. He was married two years ago and has a year old daughter.

I was really shocked. I decided to keep it to myself, i dont want to reveal it to my friend till he finds out the truth one day.  :unsure:

Exactly. What happens in the sauna stays in the sauna. Very nice of you, TGboy.

I've bumped into colleagues, bosses, uni professors, fellow students, friend's bf/husband/father etc.. very embarassing but its a fact of gay life. Just recently, I think I makaned the cook in my factory canteen in Chakran in BKK... It was so dark I didn't recognise him until I saw him come out of the dark room behind me. Wonder if he will give me extra beef in my hor fun tomorrow..

No judgment. :D

:yuk: :twisted: why don't complete the list saying you saw your own dad, granddad, nephew and bro-in-law. idiot :swear:

thaiboy - did your fren's brother see u?

he may be wondering whether to tell his brother that his fren is gay

i once saw someone I thought i knew in a sauna

i hid in the darkroom for 30 min

he still didnt budge and i couldnt come out

finaly i wrapped a towel around my head

to get past him

he wasnt the guy i thought i knew after all

hee heee :swear:

i really sweated in more ways than one that day

thaiboy - did your fren's brother see u?

he may be wondering whether to tell his brother that his fren is gay

I dun think he has seen me, as i was in the dark while he was in the light. He disappeared soon after that, perhaps with someone inside a cubicle.

Anyway, my friend is an AJ too. We are close friend and chat anything under the sun but i always avoid his brother's case. :rolleyes:

I have ever never put down my real name before, the counter know nobpfy is honest enough to follow rule when viisting this kind of entertainment venus. Yet , they can not take away this formality or oterwise violating their license. Perhaps, the only usefulness of keeping this date is to servefire excution.

• 3 weeks later...

Today i went to one seven. It was my first time going there as well as going to gay sauna, hehehe... I enjoy myself there though i was not really sure what am i supposed to do. Quite awkward actually being in a place where the people sharing the similarity as you, which i have never felt b4.

The hydropump rox, i stayed there for very long time. Initially, i dunno what the place upstair is used for, but then i tried to go in and saw lotz of people standing there doing nothing <can anybody tell me what are they waiting for? a partner? coz i am bit too shy to ask them out>

1 guy pulled me into one of the room and we did have fun inside, and i was screwed 2 times 4 e day, which is really tiring for me...

The whole thing is superb, itz juz the darkness which i can't tahan, having fun without seeing your partner clearly was weird for me, hehehe...

Formerly known as desparado

1 guy pulled me into one of the room and we did have fun inside, and i was screwed 2 times 4 e day, which is really tiring for me...

Next time you should experience the dark room upstairs (just opposite the many cubicles) where pitch dark and can't see anything, then you would encounter more surprises :oops: :blink:

Most important one, use condom for your own safety.

but, why???? i cant see their faces properly ma??? haizzz... dun feel comfortable leh... hehehe

anw, yes i am 19 only, hehehe, so please guide me, hwhwhwhw...

anw, juz now was trying to figure out who the ones that penetrate me, coz his is huge!!! haizzz... wish i got the lights on...

I went there for the first time today too, in the noon though cos I needed to rush for work. All I can say is that the actions there never stops. One after another. After a few hours,finally settled down with a cute hunk :D

psst, I am 18~

mR, bUAYAYAyaya knows me~ :P

I will get turned off if I see the person's face in SPA. I prefer darkness unless he is cute :D

If i not wrong I think I saw you. at the hydro pool ard 4plus when I was about to leave~ If its you, you are cute leh~~ :D

Me with long front frindge walking ard like a goondoo cos my 1st time also~ :P

I hate Reptiles la~

So disgusting!!!! Eeeeee...

Lizards, SNAKES and those yucky yucky stuff~

hmmm... OtherPaw... if u said u have long fringe, i think i saw u as well... but i was not at the hydropool ard 4plus coz during that time i was about to leave alrdy... hehehe...

Anw, juz realized that i got promoted to Members, so happy :clap: , thx moderator!!!!

Anw, can ask you guys sth?

I am wondering whether is it allowed to have fun outside the private rooms? Coz, when i was in the hydropool, lotz of people actually looking at me... and i wish that they will hint on me or such, but nothing really happen outside...

Another one is, why is water-based lubricant safer than oil-based lubricant?

Glad you had a good time, Despardo. There are usually more daring people on naked nights on Friday or special event nights like 17 March. But be prepared for lots of gawkers. I get so tired of people just watching an orgy at the sling room and no one bothering to lend a hand/cock.

Play safe and stay safe!

hmmm... OtherPaw... if u said u have long fringe, i think i saw u as well... but i was not at the hydropool ard 4plus coz during that time i was about to leave alrdy... hehehe...

Anw, juz realized that i got promoted to Members, so happy :clap: , thx moderator!!!!

oh, I onli saw 2 person in hydro pool at diff times.

one is a mature guy ard 2 plus.

one is a young ad cute one.

Maybe I got the timing wrong?

I was wearing black singlet and red shorts when I went out :D

I hate Reptiles la~

hmm... thx 4 e info...

Yep, OtherPaw, if tz around 2, i was there, and there was a matured guy inside too, hehehe, the one wif cool tatoo on the lower part, hahaha... think u saw me then hehehe

thx for TopChinese, yeah, will always play safe, hehehe... anw, i may come again to one seven again 2mrw... hehehe

hmm... thx 4 e info...

Yep, OtherPaw, if tz around 2, i was there, and there was a matured guy inside too, hehehe, the one wif cool tatoo on the lower part, hahaha... think u saw me then hehehe

thx for TopChinese, yeah, will always play safe, hehehe... anw, i may come again to one seven again 2mrw... hehehe

Wait till u feel comfortable...try nude night on every Fri....similarly at TC, try FMP.... :D

Wait till u feel comfortable...try nude night on every Fri....similarly at TC, try FMP.... :D

Err... what is FMP? hehehe

Anw, today(17 March) i went to 1-7 again for the second time... and i think i strike the jackpot, not once, but twice, hehehe...

I made an appoinment with a guy from this forum to meet up at one-seven, and he turns to be so cute... hehehe... and together wif him, i did 4some, yummy... 1st time doing it though...

Before i went back, i stroke another jackpot, another guy approach me, good-looking guy, hot and sexy... phew... i like him a lot though, hahaha, pity i did not extend my stay there, but we did have fun for a while and his cock is like my dream cock, hahaha... haizzz... dunno why, i started missing him though... :huh:

Wah... Looks like I need to re-visit 17 liao... :lol:

Otherpaw, I know you ah?... Who ah? :P

Desperado, you can fxxk almost anywhere at 17... But please spare the changing room... :lol: Not enough space there for changing liao... Hahaha...

I wish someone will allow me to fxxk him at the pool! :P

Btw, I walked past 17 this afternoon... So many people at the door!... If not for meeting my partner, I would have walked in and join the fun! Hahaha... ;)

Otherpaw, I know you ah?... Who ah? :P

Kok ur head!!! <_<<_<

Yesterday went to 17 in the night.

So fun!!! Hahaz... all naked walking ard but I dunno why many of em covered their groin. I thought it is natural? Hahaha!!!!

Hooked up a Jappy Hunk and we did 69. He came fast though.

Then later hooked up this cute guy who unfortunately was Dumb and Deaf. So sad.. But I fxxked him and came twice. Once in him, once on him. He came on my chest~ :D

I hate Reptiles la~

• G_M changed the title to First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.